Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

new hookup app 2018

Then, abruptly, you are ten minutes into a date that you want would end straight away. classified ads stockton ca Do you ever run out of issues to speak about with your partner? No matter how extended you have been with your boyfriend or husband, you could get a feeling that you constantly have the similar conversations! To stay clear of any awkward circumstances, and to get to know your companion much more, we ve compiled 50 inquiries to ask your partner on date night. An astounding on the web friend I had created via the blog, Janeen, introduced me to a boy a year and a half older than me named John, considering we d get along. backpage atlanta listcrawler Though we wouldn t recommend bombarding them with all of these but they re a excellent jumping off point for lunches that turn into dinners that turn into drinks that turn into breakfast the subsequent day.

free gay hookup sites

The dilemma with CMB is that the volume is restricted so you could possibly take some time to find a bf. craigslist killen alabama Mainly because following so considerably abuse, I became an individual who does not take relationships seriously. Right here are five inspiring TED Talks with good guidance to support you increase your partnership. adultdates com review The finish objective of this little talk is to make a choice about no matter if or not you want to move forward with that partnership.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/9/2016 12:12:53 AM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  

mr_imperfect
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,710)
Philadelphia, PA
54, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from brianwh:
they all say where are the good guys at and date shit heads.That tells ke they areblooking for shit heads.

First off most women hate any guy who refers to themselves as a self proclaimed good guy because most usually turn out to be a**holes in the end.

Secondly the good guy generslly turns out to have no backbone and is the true definition of a door mat and most women want a man with a backbone not a door mat.

Lastly no matter how sweet the ideal good guy is lets face it most true guys are average to not so hot looking and no matter how much anyone especially women claims that looks dont matter the reality is if a womam has a chance to choose between a hot looking bad boy and and average to not so good looking good guy lets face it the bad boy is going win out almost every single time.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/9/2016 3:26:41 AM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  

viper1e
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,362)
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from mustangwriter:
Wimpy men and alpha females never seem to find anyone OP.

Ted Bundy was an alpha male.

More men should strive to be like him.

Quote from mr_imperfect:
Lastly no matter how sweet the ideal good guy is lets face it most true guys are average to not so hot looking and no matter how much anyone especially women claims that looks dont matter the reality is if a womam has a chance to choose between a hot looking bad boy and and average to not so good looking good guy lets face it the bad boy is going win out almost every single time.

[Edited 2/9/2016 3:29:54 AM ]

2/9/2016 5:55:02 AM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  
cavie59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,671)
Enid, OK
57, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from viper1e:

So much truth in this .

2/9/2016 6:24:39 AM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  

renee398
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,739)
Chilhowie, VA
36, joined Jan. 2015

Quote from mr_imperfect:

I would prefer adverage,not so hot looking.. Because if I'm with him,it means I find him hot and others most likely wouldn'tI don't like to share.

Second, average guys,most are down to earth,not so full of themselves nor do they act as if they are gods gift to women. I'm a more settled type of person, so a good guy Will get a second look before the bad boy would. I also believe there are other women like me out there.so the good guys do have a chance, its just how they really behave that gets them into trouble.

2/9/2016 6:34:20 AM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  
kungfu_candy
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,176)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from cavie59:
So much truth in this .

How many guys have that one female friend who they have EVERYTHING in common with and they wont make her their girlfriend because she's either fat or not hot enough.

Can we call this guy logic?

Chances are you're probably nice to that girl because she's hot.

2/9/2016 7:39:21 AM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  

ladypat81
Over 2,000 Posts (2,109)
Baltimore, MD
35, joined Jun. 2013

I almost always date good guys. Hence the reason I've never dated anyone from here.

2/9/2016 8:26:06 AM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  

lucky_1million
Over 1,000 Posts (1,305)
Pewaukee, WI
49, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from kungfu_candy:
How many guys have that one female friend who they have EVERYTHING in common with and they wont make her their girlfriend because she's either fat or not hot enough.

This is true.

Whenever men complain about women not liking them...or women only wanting to date "douche bags".... they usually don't mean "women in general", they usually mean ONLY HOT LOOKING WOMEN.

I think the rest of society who doesn't complain about these things date each other in spite of the fact that neither one of them is perfect.

And... there are MANY "normal" average looking couples out there who are very happy with each other.

[Edited 2/9/2016 8:28:21 AM ]

2/9/2016 9:24:48 AM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  

sweetlime4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,848)
Ocala, FL
52, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from ladypat81:
I almost always date good guys. Hence the reason I've never dated anyone from here.

Same with me ..

2/9/2016 9:58:00 AM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  

archer513
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,441)
Cincinnati, OH
42, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from kungfu_candy:

Guy logic?

So you have sex with people you aren't attracted to?

Not guy logic...how the world works

2/9/2016 10:10:30 AM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  

grande_mamon
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,076)
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

Jeez, a lot of guys have sex with women they are not attracted to. They just don't usually tell their buddies about it.

2/9/2016 10:35:30 AM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from archer513:
Guy logic?

So you have sex with people you aren't attracted to?

Not guy logic...how the world works

Attract is such a strong word.

Not repulsed by is a better way of explaining it.

Also, I don't sleep with men I have respect for.

I'm seriously not a good case to make your point with.

But you prove my point.

Why should women, especially hot girls have to be attracted to you just because you treat them nice? It doesn't work when ugly/fat chicks are nice to you guys.

So hold that L and stop b*tching. It goes both ways.

2/9/2016 10:52:52 AM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  

archer513
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,441)
Cincinnati, OH
42, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from kungfu_candy:

Also, I don't sleep with men I have respect for.

How do I earn your disrespect?

2/9/2016 11:05:41 AM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from archer513:
How do I earn your disrespect?

2/9/2016 12:03:21 PM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  

celyn67
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,679)
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

Quote from mr_imperfect:
First off most women hate any guy who refers to themselves as a self proclaimed good guy because most usually turn out to be a**holes in the end.

Secondly the good guy generslly turns out to have no backbone and is the true definition of a door mat and most women want a man with a backbone not a door mat.

When a man says often how good a guy he is, it seems as though he's trying to convince me of that. Behavior & actions would prove how he truly is.

I will take a man who I think has average looks anytime over a man who I think looks hot, if he treats me right. A "hot" guy wouldn't be fun or good to date if he were to treat me badly.

2/9/2016 12:05:53 PM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  
inni_dreamz
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,849)
Pasadena, CA
52, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from brianwh:
they all say where are the good guys at and date shit heads.That tells ke they areblooking for shit heads.

wrong!

2/9/2016 12:31:07 PM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  
amusicluvr
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,052)
Salem, OR
63, joined Nov. 2013

Speaking as a guy, I have to admit that most guys are shit heads. That is usually because they grow up around other guys, struggling to out-macho each other. I grew up around a lot of females....sisters, cousins, aunts, neighbors, etc, and so saw, and heard, much of what they went through. I ended up a rather nice guy, in comparison to most. I generally treat women the same way I treat men...giving credit where it is due, respecting them until they deserve to be dis-respected, being honest with them, refraining from abusing them, being willing to carry on conversations with them, doing some of what they want as long as they return the favor by doing some of what I want, etc. It works, and women love it. I have been in business. When I have had employees, I paid the women the same as I paid the men. I gave the women the same profit sharing benefits that I gave the men. When I have been romantically involved with a woman, I have been faithful to her. I break up with one woman before taking up with another. I remember important dates...birthdays, anniversaries, etc. Nothing I do is very difficult, or strenuous, or demeaning to myself, so I do it, and the women love it. Just a brief phone call, or email, at the right time can make a woman happy, and make her feel special. Guys who realize that do better with women than do guys who don't realize it. Most guys are too wrapped up in themselves-their egos, their urges, and their images-to give a woman the sort of attention she deserves...and so most guys have difficulties with women. Guys who treat women right have no trouble finding a date, or mate. Part of the problem is that most guys are not looking for a life partner. They want a combination Mommy-Wh*re...a Mommy to cook, clean, etc, for them, and a wh*re to provide the sex they want on demand. Beyond that, most guys want little to nothing to do with most women.

2/9/2016 3:01:39 PM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  
rightguyforu92
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,482)
Lisle, IL
38, joined Feb. 2015

Quote from aintmyb_tch:
All the good guys just want to do is sit in a recliner and watch TV. The shitheads are exciting.

But ur ugly and annoying so it doesn't matter.

2/9/2016 3:01:59 PM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  

jester0011
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (28,821)
Lake Waccamaw, NC
48, joined Jun. 2014

women are not rational

2/9/2016 3:02:01 PM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  
rightguyforu92
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,482)
Lisle, IL
38, joined Feb. 2015

Amusic lvr is a fake troll

2/9/2016 4:56:47 PM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  

enigmaathand
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,019)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from grande_mamon:
Jeez, a lot of guys have sex with women they are not attracted to. They just don't usually tell their buddies about it.
This is true.

2/9/2016 7:39:40 PM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from rightguyforu92:

Dude, he was here posting when you were jerking off the dog in the basement.

If anybody's a troll, it's you.

2/9/2016 10:17:46 PM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  
amusicluvr
Salem, OR
63, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from rightguyforu92:

I'm a stud who gets laid regularly...unlike yourself.

BTW, moron, if I were a fake troll, that would make me a non-troll. Go back to third grade, and learn English this time.

[Edited 2/9/2016 10:18:43 PM ]

2/9/2016 10:26:35 PM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  
amusicluvr
Salem, OR
63, joined Nov. 2013

rightguy- Your profile claims that you are a hedonist. I doubt that you know what that means. A Hedonist will do anything, anytime, to anyone, or anything, for a thrill. Hedonists try to get maximum pleasure...meaning that they have no limits. They will f**k gals, or guys, or kids, or cats, or dogs, or anything else. They will hook their genitals up to a wall outlet, and shoot electric currents through their privates. There is no limit to what they will do for a thrill. You aren't tough enough to be a Hedonist. If a woman asked you to come to bed, to f**k her, you would turn tail, and run away, upon seeing that she had pink sheets on the bed. You'd be afraid that your drinking buds would think you gay if they found out you slept on pink sheets. You are too cowardly to be a Hedonist. Again, I suggest that you return to the third grade, and learn English this time. If you keep using words without knowing what they mean, you will get into a lot of trouble, eventually.

2/9/2016 11:58:37 PM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  

iam_resurrected
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,689)
Reno, NV
45, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from brianwh:

Then you understand your new goal from now.

Be the best damn shit head ever

2/10/2016 12:17:28 AM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  

petitekitten72
Over 2,000 Posts (3,132)
Portland, MI
43, joined Apr. 2012

Maybe we want a bad guy that we take on as a project, turn him into a good guy... We feel accomplished and "win"... It's like getting what we want, and deserve, by working hard, and be extremely patient. I'll admit, I've always gotten involved with men that I thought I could help... Men that I told myself DESERVED to know they were loveable...

2/10/2016 12:32:28 AM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from petitekitten72:
Maybe we want a bad guy that we take on as a project, turn him into a good guy... We feel accomplished and "win"... It's like getting what we want, and deserve, by working hard, and be extremely patient. I'll admit, I've always gotten involved with men that I thought I could help... Men that I told myself DESERVED to know they were loveable...
And how has that worked out for you?

2/10/2016 12:39:36 AM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  

aeroforcenick
Levittown, PA
27, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:

HAHAHAHAHAHA omg that made my night.

2/10/2016 1:00:07 AM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  

flyfish77
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,095)
Conyers, GA
51, joined Jul. 2014

beat there ass,an order them around,an o then you are loved.........in jail,there never satisfied unless given good big lovin,an kiss there a** daily.if a good guy sits in his recliner,why is he..good,,whats a good girl do then,besiddes put it in for you,all my dates are allways great,the women here just talk shit too much,thus makin them suck,and automatic b*tches as is seen..they should never have any say so or authority with these kinda thoughts an tempers.

2/10/2016 3:38:07 AM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

WHY would you want to take on a man as a project? Doesn't sound enjoyable to me!

2/10/2016 7:06:48 AM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  

soulflight
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,054)
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

I hope you've made it past that.

2/10/2016 8:19:08 AM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  

sweetlime4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,848)
Ocala, FL
52, joined Mar. 2014

I've never seen a guy using a douche bag ... ..

2/10/2016 8:35:52 AM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

2/10/2016 8:56:38 AM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:

Can you let her bleed out a little more before you just attack?

2/10/2016 9:05:10 AM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,973)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016
online now!

I think you'd have to define 'douche bags'.

They obviously saw something good in them in the first place if they date them.

Everyone has good and bad qualities. Guys just have to stop thinking that women are only dating douche bags and that they are the 'good guy that misses out'.

2/10/2016 10:58:40 AM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Some guys think that way. Just like some women think there are no more good guys left.

There are plenty of good men and women out there. They don't go around announcing it though and they don't feel the need to criticize others. Finding a compatible good person is the challenge.

[Edited 2/10/2016 11:01:25 AM ]

2/10/2016 3:52:51 PM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  

jester0011
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (28,821)
Lake Waccamaw, NC
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from aintmyb_tch:
All the good guys just want to do is sit in a recliner and watch TV. The shitheads are exciting.
so u rather be with a loser

2/10/2016 4:32:53 PM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

Quote from soulflight:
Some guys think that way. Just like some women think there are no more good guys left.

There are plenty of good men and women out there. They don't go around announcing it though and they don't feel the need to criticize others. Finding a compatible good person is the challenge.

2/11/2016 1:17:05 AM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from sadlsticsienna:
I think you'd have to define 'douche bags'.

They obviously saw something good in them in the first place if they date them.

Everyone has good and bad qualities. Guys just have to stop thinking that women are only dating douche bags and that they are the 'good guy that misses out'.

What did she see? He was cute.

So was she, well she was

I'm not going to say she got what she "deserved", but don't expect me to cry a river over her choice(s) either.

Maybe next time, (assuming she doesn't go back so he can kill her) she'll make a smarter choice.

[Edited 2/11/2016 1:17:39 AM ]

2/11/2016 2:09:35 AM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,973)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016
online now!

Victim blaming much

2/11/2016 2:12:49 AM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  

flyfish77
Conyers, GA
51, joined Jul. 2014

sara,sweety,,this looks sad..you doin ok sweety.??

2/11/2016 2:18:38 AM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

Victim blaming much

Is it "victim blaming" when an infant shits in their diaper, and you change it?

No? What about when a 7 year old shits their pants?

I don't protect grownups from being stupid.

[Edited 2/11/2016 2:21:12 AM ]

2/11/2016 3:03:06 AM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,973)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016
online now!

It's not their fault that people are violent. Also that is perpetuating a myth that men are the abusers of women when it's not true.
Men can and are also abused by women.
It's not their fault that this happens. Get educated. http://www.safespaceonline.org/uploads/1/7/2/7/17276226/916423_orig.gif

2/11/2016 3:10:13 AM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

It's not their fault that people are violent. Also that is perpetuating a myth that men are the abusers of women when it's not true.
It's not their fault that this happens. Get educated. http://www.safespaceonline.org/uploads/1/7/2/7/17276226/916423_orig.gif

Of course it's NEVER their fault. It's pretty much common knowledge, and accepted practice that females are incapable of exercising any personal responsibility, or accepting responsibility for any choices they make.

And I don't need to be educated. I'm a Men's Rights Advocate. I know the evil that females are capable of perpetuating just before they hide behind their vaginas and play the victim.

The truth is not "victim blaming". People that hand out razors, while stretching out their throats, forfeit their right to whine about bleeding.

2/11/2016 5:40:49 AM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  

renee398
Chilhowie, VA
36, joined Jan. 2015

Most of the time, people don't show their bad side until it's to late, I've seen how an abuser works,I've never claimed to be a victim. Women don't know if a man is evil or not until he decides to show it and sometimes it's just to late,sometimes a person does get a second chance to walk away and sometimes the traps are set. Not all men are violent and the ones that are can keep it hid for awhile unless they are drunks.a drunk is a good indicator to run in the first place.

2/11/2016 5:49:24 AM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

But it IS their fault to stay in the relationship, after they discover they are dating an a**hole, but yet they just continue to go back, and back again.

It is not "Victim Blaming". It is called holding a woman accountable for her poor choices. If a man beats a woman, and she goes back, then she deserves to get beat again, because she obviously didn't learn her lesson the first time. I don't feel sorry for these women, anymore. I used to, until I realized that women enjoy being treated poorly, by men talking the talk but never walking the walk.

2/11/2016 6:09:58 AM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from kungfu_candy:
Can you let her bleed out a little more before you just attack?
Which is more humane?
Allowing a person to painfully and slowly die from a mortal wound, or finishing them off with a bullet to the brain?

With all the women needing their attitudes towards relationships and men to be adjusted, I do not have time to waste on being merciful.

2/11/2016 7:22:39 AM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from renee398:
Not all men are violent and the ones that are can keep it hid for awhile unless they are drunks.a drunk is a good indicator to run in the first place.

Otis Campbell

100% total drunk.

Not a violent bone in his body.

Quote from enigmaathand:
But it IS their fault to stay in the relationship, after they discover they are dating an a**hole, but yet they just continue to go back, and back again.

It is not "Victim Blaming". It is called holding a woman accountable for her poor choices. If a man beats a woman, and she goes back, then she deserves to get beat again, because she obviously didn't learn her lesson the first time. I don't feel sorry for these women, anymore. I used to, until I realized that women enjoy being treated poorly, by men talking the talk but never walking the walk.

10000 to 1, there was a guy, waiting in the FZ, just waiting for the chance to cherish her.

She used as a taxi to drive her to the ER.

[Edited 2/11/2016 7:25:54 AM ]

2/11/2016 8:50:15 AM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  

inventtis2
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,495)
South Haven, MI
38, joined Nov. 2012

I see a lot of them dating losers, makes me think they are a loser too.

2/11/2016 9:39:34 AM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  

renee398
Chilhowie, VA
36, joined Jan. 2015

@ viper, that was a TV show.they make it appear that way.

2/11/2016 9:43:04 AM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

Quote from renee398:
Most of the time, people don't show their bad side until it's to late, I've seen how an abuser works,I've never claimed to be a victim. Women don't know if a man is evil or not until he decides to show it and sometimes it's just to late,sometimes a person does get a second chance to walk away and sometimes the traps are set. Not all men are violent and the ones that are can keep it hid for awhile unless they are drunks.a drunk is a good indicator to run in the first place.

That's often true.

2/11/2016 11:42:05 AM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  
amusicluvr
Salem, OR
63, joined Nov. 2013

Abuse stops when the victim blames him / her self enough to admit that choosing to take the abuse is what causes it. and realizing that fighting back will solve everything. When you've taken so much that even death would be preferable to taking more abuse, you can fight back without fear. Then, you will either die, or live and teach your former abuser to leave you the Hell alone, or kill your former abuser so that he / she can not abuse you any longer. Then is when it gets better. I have been there, done that, and have no more problems. I teach others how to handle abusers, as well. Since I could do it-as a then untrained, handicapped, child, age five, who managed to get hold of a carving knife, and use it-you can do it, too....especially if you get some training, and perhaps a gun. For now, the abuse will only continue if you choose to let it do so. It is your life, and your choice. be a victim, or don't be a victim. You have the power to choose.

2/11/2016 12:10:52 PM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  
amusicluvr
Salem, OR
63, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from renee398:

Evil shows, even if only subtly. Those who really look can spot it. The things a person says, and does, reveal a lot. Even just the way they stand, the expressions on their faces while watching acts of violence on Tv, etc, offer many clues. Abusing themselves-with booze, or drugs-is a hint that they may abuse you with their fists, clubs, etc. Since they don't care for themselves, wtf would they care for you? When watching the news, does the person say things about how the people ought to revolt against the government, or how the government should gun down unarmed women, and children, who cross the border without papers?

Does the person get mad at a boss, or such, and kick a cat, or throw things at a dog? Does the person threaten to beat you, or kill you, even when they don't quite do such? That is a warm up, and the day will probably come when they will carry out the threats. Does the person: shoplift, cheat on their taxes, steal from neighbors, deal drugs, or otherwise commit crimes? If so, he / she will probably not respect the laws which forbid assault, rape, murder, etc, any more than he / she respects other laws. Does the person punch holes in walls, when angry? One day, they may punch a hole in your head. Does the person read a lot of violence / horror filled fiction? If so, he / she may be living the fantasies in his / her mind...enough to eventually carry them out in real life. Enjoying stories of: beheadings, rapes, murders, people being ripped apart by werewolves, etc, can be a sign. Anyone may read such, now and then, but if such stories are the main reading menu, it can be a warning.

Does the person spend A LOT of time playing violent video games? Most of the recent serial killers / mass murderers did, too. Playing a bit of such games will NOT turn a sane, peaceful, person into a mass murderer. However, playing such games a lot may encourage a person who is latently violent, and slightly insane, to step over the line and become the next crazy killer in real life. Does the person: collect weapons, resent authority, spend a lot of time watching violent sports, get argumentative, talk tough, act Macho, put women down verbally, wear camo clothing, read war stories, watch war movies, watch martial arts movies, take martial arts lessons, and such?

Again, anyone may do a bit of several of these things, withOUT being a danger. However, the MORE of these things a person does, and the MORE they do such, the HIGHER is the probability that he / she IS a violent, crazy, dangerous, person who should be avoided. Look for the signs, weigh the degree to which they exist, and stay, or flee, as seems wise. NEVER expect a violent person to change for the better. Even counseling, and drug therapy, rarely changes such people. Your love will not have a hope of changing them. 'Beauty & The Beast' is a FANTASY...a FAIRY TALE...NOT REALITY! NEVER stay with a person who has struck you. In fact, leave the person the first time he / she threatens you. Hire bodyguards, if need be, to get away. Leave your clothing, mementos, etc, and just go...without warning that you are leaving. Get self defense training, and weapons, and be ready to use them.

2/11/2016 1:50:11 PM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  

renee398
Chilhowie, VA
36, joined Jan. 2015

I hope lots of people see this post above me,made by music... It's seems to be some of the best advice ever given.

I wasn't abused by my ex husband, I saw things as a very,very young child. I was lucky,I had my grandfather.. But some are not so lucky. I lost my baby brother due to abuse, but women are not fully to blame, children are not to be blamed either. Abusers are mentally ill people and sometimes it's very hard for people to get out.sometimes it seems almost impossible and sometimes love is what blinds a few, but until anyone has Been in those types of situations, they should never blame someone that is..

2/11/2016 1:50:21 PM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

all true, evil will out...unfortunately...a would be victim is not the healthiest individual and they give off their own "pick me to abuse" scent. Would be victims are often oblivious to the signs of the wolf...and the abuse just reinforces their weakness. it is a vicious cycle.

2/12/2016 3:14:15 PM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  
amusicluvr
Salem, OR
63, joined Nov. 2013

Renee - Thanks. I help how I can. I have been there, and understand. I took two years of abuse-from a baby sitter, not a parent-before I struck back. It takes time for victims to develop the mind set needed to escape. It is a process which works more slowly in some, and quicker in others. If it goes too slowly, the victim dies before escaping.

In real life, it does not matter how much you love a person if that person does not love you back...and if they do abuse you they do not love you. That is the message which more people need to hear, and believe, and act upon.

2/12/2016 3:41:56 PM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  
nyythawk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,216)
Denver, CO
53, joined Nov. 2010

1. Just because YOU think a guy is a douche bag, doesn't mean he is. And probably doesnt mean SHE thinks he is either. Your opinion only matters to YOU.

2. Now you have to define what a "good" guy is. It has the potential to mean a million different things to a million different women. Example: SOME women might feel a "good guy" won't go online b*tching, crying about who women date and calling other guys "douche bags."

3. I think you're just upset about the fact you're not getting any p*ssy and frustrated with having to masturbate all the time.

4. There's a lot of things that go into what a woman calls a "good" guy. Regardless of what you might think, it's more than just a good/nice personality. Women judge men on a LOT of things... looks, height, disposition, profession, financial status, credit score(lol), temperament, size and stamina just to name a few. Not to mention the really weird traits/characteristics some individual might have a liking or need for.

Stop b*tching, whining and crying. Be yourself, stay in the game and keep swinging. You'll get a hit sooner or later.

2/12/2016 4:11:24 PM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from nyythawk:
2. Now you have to define what a "good" guy is. It has the potential to mean a million different things to a million different women. Example: SOME women might feel a "good guy" won't go online b*tching, crying about who women date and calling other guys "douche bags."

The "good guy" is the one that she calls at 3 AM, to drive her to the emergency room.

The "douche bag" is the one that made the phone call necessary.

And after the stitches are put in, and her jaw is nicely wired, and the cast has began to set on her arm, which one do you think she'll go back home to?

[Edited 2/12/2016 4:12:26 PM ]

2/12/2016 4:36:25 PM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  

flyfish77
Conyers, GA
51, joined Jul. 2014

i watched..the mod squad..yesterday,an it was something relative to this,the bad guy wasnt who they thought at first,o lordy i miss the 60,s in a lotta ways,an peggy lipton was beautiful,loved her white stockings etc,

2/12/2016 5:05:24 PM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  
nyythawk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,216)
Denver, CO
53, joined Nov. 2010

Quote from viper1e:
The "good guy" is the one that she calls at 3 AM, to drive her to the emergency room.

And after the stitches are put in, and her jaw is nicely wired, and the cast has began to set on her arm, which one do you think she'll go back home to?

Depends on how stupid she is. And you're calling one guy in that scenario "good guy"... I'd call him "FOOL."

I'd send the cops after her though. But I'm not f**kin' going.

[Edited 2/12/2016 5:06:16 PM ]

2/13/2016 6:13:52 AM Women say they want a GOOD GUY but date douche bags!  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

Quote from viper1e:

The "good guy" you talk of
is a pushover. Most women don't want a pushover, but a TRULY good guy. A man doesn't have to be a pushover to be a good guy.

Trouble with being a good guy is that there are men who spout off over & over about how good they are, like they are trying to convince the woman, & really are not all that good.