Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

local online hookup sites

Yeah, so it was a excellent reminder for me to not take these apps seriously and delete them rapid I got in shape during the final few months and I not too long ago got a properly paying job, which hopefully assists me carve out much more quality time to meet suitable persons in the real globe Ok, on line dating is stupid mainly because average ladies get a fair share of messages and they can and DO pick to be picky. atlanta personal ads I have definitely no doubt that on a minute for minute basis, going out to intentionally meet girls in actual life is far extra productive and productive. It also allows you to save your favourite searches. is hinge for hookups or dating I want you to consider about this for a second.

skip the games

He kissed me and mentioned I was the sweetest, and I was like, Okay, so what was the query you had for me? And he mentioned Oh…will you be my girlfriend. yuma hookup Observe them in specific situations appear at how they react. And if there s no cause to go down that road, run (don t stroll) away from that question into the safer territory of the initially date topics listed below. omegle chat indonesia Once wants to slow down these frantic swipes as you attempt to discover your excellent match.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/25/2016 9:02:33 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (188,135)
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/25/2016 9:15:06 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

mylegsarecold
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,800)
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

Quote from kungfu_candy:
Geezuz Christ, what women have you been meeting up with lately?

For the women's sake, I hope he hasn't been meeting any.

2/25/2016 2:00:47 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,647)
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from phil406:
But would the good Dr. here win that debate; probably not and he may know that!

Listen Phillip, it is Phillip right?

Comparing jock sizes between me and enigma is a really gay thing to do. We are real men and have no need to that ourselves. But if you prefer his jock knocker bcuz you think it bigger and packs more meat is then that's your prerogative and more power to you.

As for my post, it's OK to disagree, most of us will at times. So express yourself about whatever you disagree with and stop with the Sesame Street pot shots. You're to damn old for that and it's not scoring you any points with any females who disagrees also.

Not one woman in here will give you their number based on your 4th grade attacks on me. Or maybe you prefer the fellas? Huh?

2/25/2016 2:19:55 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from ivaiva:
I'm not going in anybody's house, cops will do that.
One more time - god and government are two different things. My god doesn't approve violence, government does sometimes.

I don't believe it's ok for a muslim to go into somebody else's house and beat a woman that is not his wife. If he wants the woman, most probably he will talk with her father, brother or son.

You're totally missing my point. It's NOT about if you personally went there yourself or not. Don't dummy down moral of my example to avoid a point.

What gives you the right to make ANY DECISIONS to act upon concerning how someone else run their house or raise their kids? You say it's your God and your God is Gov't0Law1

There's not a religion on this planet that tells it's followers that it's "OK" to FORCE their beliefs on others. But there is one entity that does EXACTLY THAT and that entity is called Gov't. The same Gov't you think it's OK to murder as many men, women and children as they do on a DAILY bases.

And in your mind these are the righteous and holy one.

2/25/2016 2:42:47 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from dr_i_got_answer:
There's not a religion on this planet that tells it's followers that it's "OK" to FORCE their beliefs on others.

2/25/2016 4:01:40 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

enigmaathand
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,971)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from mylegsarecold:
For the women's sake, I hope he hasn't been meeting any.
If I were stupid enough to actually want a woman involved in my life for anything other than sexual gratification, I would still have a better chance of getting in their pants than your bootlicking ass.

2/25/2016 4:31:04 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from enigmaathand:
If I were stupid enough to actually want a woman involved in my life for anything other than sexual gratification, I would still have a better chance of getting in their pants than your bootlicking ass.

Ain't that the truth. I've turned down more sex in one year than he's had his entire boot licking life.

His former username was need affection, his greatest accomplishment in life was quit smoking and now his legs are cold.

If that doesn't scream a boot licking, spineless, doormat, DESPERATE muf**ka what does?

2/25/2016 5:03:10 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

celyn67
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,612)
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

So...if a man respects & likes women & doesn't treat them crappy, then he's boot-licking?

No, he just isn't one who dislikes or hates women.

2/25/2016 5:52:39 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

phil406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (39,103)
Pueblo, CO
52, joined Jul. 2009

Listen Phillip, it is Phillip right?
Comparing jock sizes between me and enigma is a really gay thing to do. We are real men and have no need to that ourselves. But if you prefer his jock knocker bcuz you think it bigger and packs more meat is then that's your prerogative and more power to you.
As for my post, it's OK to disagree, most of us will at times. So express yourself about whatever you disagree with and stop with the Sesame Street pot shots. You're to damn old for that and it's not scoring you any points with any females who disagrees also.
Not one woman in here will give you their number based on your 4th grade attacks on me. Or maybe you prefer the fellas? Huh?

Seems I've gotten under your thin skin; you've been called out here and yet you don't respond properly. Name calling don't bother me but does you. You show complete ignorance for people who disagree with you just like Mizgal from Minnesota; so into yourselves that you dance around the issue you've posted. Your mind is already made up so this is an incredible waste of time on your part being biased.

2/25/2016 8:25:09 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from celyn67:
So...if a man respects & likes women & doesn't treat them crappy, then he's boot-licking?

No, he just isn't one who dislikes or hates women.

Liking women IS NOT defined as never disagreeing with them, never having an opinion they don't like or attacking those who disagree with woman. That's a boot licker, that's Phillip and a few other manginas.

Enigma and I disagreed on Sienna's position on subjects but didn't resort to playing "Captain Save-A-How" with each other. And I've disagreed with other men and woman without the foolishness.

This prick came in here talking out the back of his ass. Never once expressed his opinion on the topic. But ran his mouth off to me like a good little boot licking doormat trying to score brownie points.

And you or any other woman in here is giving him your panties to sniff so hea wasting his time and making himself look stupid. He likes women? Give me a break already.

2/25/2016 8:28:29 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

I know you try to get your points across, but you don't go about it the right way & usually. And of course people don't always agree, but you & enigma & couple of others can't seem to stand it when others DON'T agree with you.

And the sniffing panties remark you made was juvenile.

I was talking about any man in here that acts like he likes a woman or/& respects her, you talk down about & to. I didn't mention anyone specifically.

[Edited 2/25/2016 8:31:00 PM ]

2/25/2016 9:32:31 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

phil406
Pueblo, CO
52, joined Jul. 2009

I do have opinions but I put mine to good use along with being civil. You on the other hand stiil can't get me out of your head; debate and respect towards everyone isn't in your genetic makeup at all. I'm very conservative but choose to let the ideas flow and see other views. I'm sure your parents are real proud of you considering what they went through to make your life better, seems as if you failed them being narrow minded and discriminatory. Some of my ancestors were here long before white euros or black people brought over as slaves, our societies were well established for thousands of years. No people is perfect so don't start now trying to be Doc!

2/25/2016 9:58:56 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

@ Phillip

You think you've gotten under my skin? Grow up already! Only a child would take pride in pissing someone off that can't get their hands on them. Only children.

Like I said before... You have nothing to add on this topic. You just wanna play childish games. So if I'm such an annoyance then excuse yourself and leave.

Bye

2/25/2016 10:10:21 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from celyn67:
I know you try to get your points across, but you don't go about it the right way & usually. And of course people don't always agree, but you & enigma & couple of others can't seem to stand it when others DON'T agree with you.

And the sniffing panties remark you made was juvenile.

I was talking about any man in here that acts like he likes a woman or/& respects her, you talk down about & to. I didn't mention anyone specifically.

What's juvenile is this ridiculous claim that we're upset bcuz ppl don't agree with us. Cmon now!

Just like the "generalizing" defense you ladies use when a valid point is being made. How you accuse men of saying "All Women" when you know DAMN WELL it doesn't mean all.

Or just as juvenile as you accusing men of "hating women" and "bashing women" whenever a man points out the nasty rotten sh¡t women are KNOWN for doing.

Is what I said as juvenile as all that?

2/25/2016 10:27:31 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

I don't resort to insults when people don't agree with me as you & enigma do.

I don't accuse men of hating women. I've said there are some do, such as enigma, who has said numerous times that he hates women.

[Edited 2/25/2016 10:28:59 PM ]

2/26/2016 8:39:10 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

phil406
Pueblo, CO
52, joined Jul. 2009

I guess you forgot you're on a Dating website which means in the not so distant old days when Dustin still owned it, him and his moderators would have pulled this thread from Sex and Dating or send you an email to move this in the politics forum for being off topic which essentially you are. There were some mods and posters would would flood this thread for being off topic of forum title. Deletion of thread or you would follow doc. You choose to be part of the problem with no solution just blathering which got old after page 3. Since insults is all you have left to defend your position, I know you'll take the Cowards way out and block anyone who disagrees with you. I'm just surprised you haven't blocked me yet; but on the other hand blocking is for losers and people who will never convince anyone of there true colors lotsa luck doc and keep fighting that uphill lost cause of yours I'm out due to me enjoying life not being bitter about it!

2/26/2016 11:23:48 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

mylegsarecold
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

Quote from enigmaathand:

If I'm licking their boots I have already been in their pants.

2/26/2016 4:01:33 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Only.if they are wearing pants large enough to cover their boots.

Last time I checked, even when I can tee off to a Par 4 from the back of their hips or a** cheeks, they still try to wear leggings.

Hate to say it, but their pants may say "Yoga", but their asses say "McDonald's".

So, you would be pretty hard pressed to find one with baggy clothes, that is not only attracted to women and has a full head of hair.

So, whatever pants you are getting into, probably ain't worth bragging about anyway.

2/26/2016 9:30:02 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from phil406:
I guess you forgot you're on a Dating website which means in the not so distant old days when Dustin still owned it, him and his moderators would have pulled this thread from Sex and Dating or send you an email to move this in the politics forum for being off topic which essentially you are. There were some mods and posters would would flood this thread for being off topic of forum title. Deletion of thread or you would follow doc. You choose to be part of the problem with no solution just blathering which got old after page 3. Since insults is all you have left to defend your position, I know you'll take the Cowards way out and block anyone who disagrees with you. I'm just surprised you haven't blocked me yet; but on the other hand blocking is for losers and people who will never convince anyone of there true colors lotsa luck doc and keep fighting that uphill lost cause of yours I'm out due to me enjoying life not being bitter about it!

Once again, your attempt at reverse psychology is that of a 3rd grader. First you set the stage with "blocking is for cowards" to prevent being blocked for being a nuisance. So you can continue to be a nuisance and having no real opinion to express anyway. It doesn't work on me stupid.

You STILL haven't expressed anything but your personal opinion of me. Which you seem to thinks bothers me. If you have nothing to add except childishness I will delete your dumbass and think nothing of it.

If I wanted to play with senile old men wearing depends with erectile dysfunction I'll get a job at the nursing wear you live. But this is the forums where ppl discuss topics that they agree or disagree on. So eat your tapioca pudding and decide what you're going to do.

2/26/2016 9:38:02 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

No stupid! If licking their boots means there's access to their pants... that only means they're squatting to sh¡t in your face bcuz to you that's a positive step up.

2/27/2016 6:32:55 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  
kungfu_candy
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,176)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:
Only.if they are wearing pants large enough to cover their boots.

Last time I checked, even when I can tee off to a Par 4 from the back of their hips or a** cheeks, they still try to wear leggings.

Hate to say it, but their pants may say "Yoga", but their asses say "McDonald's".

So, you would be pretty hard pressed to find one with baggy clothes, that is not only attracted to women and has a full head of hair.

So, whatever pants you are getting into, probably ain't worth bragging about anyway.

Damn Ennie, are you serving any tea to go with this shade you're throwing?

To my defense... some of us still only wear leggings with dresses/skirts/long tunics because our grandma's raised us right and we have common sense. Why not just wear some body fitting skinny jeans? Why does the world need to see what your panty-line and pubic hair definition look like?

I definitely don't miss that about America. I don't even go near yoga pants. Hell no.

I have a very polite booty (makes no noise, draws no attention) and my students act like I'm carrying mount Rushmore behind me.

You're sexy when you're shady.

I love a good read.

2/27/2016 4:07:07 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from kungfu_candy:
Damn Ennie, are you serving any tea to go with this shade you're throwing?

To my defense... some of us still only wear leggings with dresses/skirts/long tunics because our grandma's raised us right and we have common sense. Why not just wear some body fitting skinny jeans? Why does the world need to see what your panty-line and pubic hair definition look like?

I definitely don't miss that about America. I don't even go near yoga pants. Hell no.

I have a very polite booty (makes no noise, draws no attention) and my students act like I'm carrying mount Rushmore behind me.

You're sexy when you're shady.

I love a good read.
Come back to America, and get some pictures of what is running around now. Show it to your students, and they will leave you alone, about the size of your ass, and wonder why these women don't have a pager for when they walk backwards.

2/27/2016 11:31:01 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Oh I don't need to come back to remember that terrible a** trend. I grew up in the type of neighborhood where those trends started.

I feel my screaming all the time: LEGGINGS ARE NOT PANTS!

A PE teacher at the local community college had to go on a monologue on the first day about what was appropriate attire.

"I don't care how gorgeous you are and how amazing your body is: cover it up. You can't assume your classmates want to see it just because you're willing to show it."

She went in even more but was waiting to literally see all the women she was talking to not listen.

I can understand wanting to be and feel sexy when you're working out but... I want to be comfortable. To each his own.

And it's sad because even the girls with little to NO booty thinks it's okay simply because they're small.

NO. LEGGINGS ARE NOT F**KING TIGHTS.

2/28/2016 8:05:33 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

ctr916v2
Over 2,000 Posts (3,377)
Roseville, CA
53, joined Nov. 2014

...but, do they make good friends with benefits?

2/29/2016 4:55:44 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from kungfu_candy:
Oh I don't need to come back to remember that terrible a** trend. I grew up in the type of neighborhood where those trends started.

I feel my screaming all the time: LEGGINGS ARE NOT PANTS!

A PE teacher at the local community college had to go on a monologue on the first day about what was appropriate attire.

"I don't care how gorgeous you are and how amazing your body is: cover it up. You can't assume your classmates want to see it just because you're willing to show it."

She went in even more but was waiting to literally see all the women she was talking to not listen.

I can understand wanting to be and feel sexy when you're working out but... I want to be comfortable. To each his own.

And it's sad because even the girls with little to NO booty thinks it's okay simply because they're small.

NO. LEGGINGS ARE NOT F**KING TIGHTS.

What u just mentioned is the typical "Followers mentality" which more than 93% of women in the culture have. It's evident in everything from how they see relationships and where there morals come from (gov't)... to how they dress and considered appropriate for themselves and their daughters.

I see little girls as young a** 4-7yo dressed like prostitutes. Bcuz their mothers think it's cute and nothing's wrong with it. They look for "The Law/Gov't" to tell them if to OK. So they "adjust" their morals based on the law/gov't.

That's worship at its best.

2/29/2016 5:18:34 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Remember the Latino Festival in New York some years ago? When several women were sexually attacked in broad daylight?

These women (about 7-10) came to the festival in panties only or butt a** naked. Walking through crowds that was so tightly packed ppl were "elbow to elbow" and barely had room to move around. Then complained when they were sexually fondled, finger-popped and whatever else happened.

They thought bcuz the law says "No matter what you're wearing, even if naked, NO ONE has the right to touch you in an uninvited fashion..." that it was a GOOD MORAL JUDGEMENT and ETHICALLY ACCEPTABLE to go to a crowded public festival naked and in panties ONLY.

Now can ANYONE TELL ME that their morality and "right vs wrong" judgement WASN'T based on law/gov't?

2/29/2016 8:33:42 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Remember the Latino Festival in New York some years ago? When several women were sexually attacked in broad daylight?

These women (about 7-10) came to the festival in panties only or butt a** naked. Walking through crowds that was so tightly packed ppl were "elbow to elbow" and barely had room to move around. Then complained when they were sexually fondled, finger-popped and whatever else happened.

They thought bcuz the law says "No matter what you're wearing, even if naked, NO ONE has the right to touch you in an uninvited fashion..." that it was a GOOD MORAL JUDGEMENT and ETHICALLY ACCEPTABLE to go to a crowded public festival naked and in panties ONLY.

Now can ANYONE TELL ME that their morality and "right vs wrong" judgement WASN'T based on law/gov't?
Well, Doc, their moral judgment was poorly chosen. I would say it was a good indicator that the law needs to be rewritten, rather than lock up an entire city.

Although, I am sure a bunch of men were probably sentenced to life in prison, by a female judge for that fiasco.

2/29/2016 9:51:53 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

I feel like it's a mixture of a large majority of women wanting something tacky to be acceptable so bad.

For instance growing up, I was interested in orange lipstick. This was back in the 90's when people only believed in red, pink, and brown. Pink was pushing it. I wanted orange and purple. I was too young for makeup, but I could play with it at home.

Everyone thought I was insane and tasteless. Now people get paid to show you how to pull off the perfect orange or purple lip.

I draw the line at blue. But as you can see women are wearing yellow, blue, green, black, white, gray lips more and more. They want it to be accepted so bad that they keep pushing for it until it's acceptable among the majority of women.

Just like stiletto nails. I like see them on certain hand types but I'll stick to oval or rounded square. No witch hands for me even though sometimes it looks pretty.

The government doesn't rule in these cases but the fashion industry and media do to a certain extent.

3/1/2016 12:37:24 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

And had their judgment been based on the worship of God, they never would have had to worry about any of that, because the important parts would have been covered, now wouldn't they?

3/1/2016 7:48:07 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from enigmaathand:
Well, Doc, their moral judgment was poorly chosen. I would say it was a good indicator that the law needs to be rewritten, rather than lock up an entire city.

Although, I am sure a bunch of men were probably sentenced to life in prison, by a female judge for that fiasco.

I don't remember anything about those guys being caught or prosecuted. But I do remember these girls being on talk shows (social media) talking about what happen.

All they saying was "those guys had NO RIGHT to touch them bcuz of what they were wearing. Even if they were naked! But NO ONE in the audience, not even the damn show host said ANYTHING about their moral judgement and putting themselves in that situation to begin with.

This is how women support each other in their worshipping of gov't. All their gospel songs were about what the law say is right.

3/1/2016 7:51:47 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Correct. Their silence is their consent, that these females displayed "acceptable" behavior, when in fact what they did was kind of dumb.

If Ron Jeremy walked around naked, and women started touching him inappropriately, and I heard him complaining, I would tell him the same thing.

3/1/2016 8:13:45 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from kungfu_candy:
I feel like it's a mixture of a large majority of women wanting something tacky to be acceptable so bad.

The government doesn't rule in these cases but the fashion industry and media do to a certain extent.

The gov't doesn't rule in these cases yet. But just like Jesus the gov't supports these women all coming together in the name of what it allows. In other words....

Let a school, job or any other large public or private organization forbid these crazy colors from being worn in these place and on their time and see what happens.

They will go "pray" to their God (gov't) to change the rules so they can do what they want. To redefine what "right vs wrong" is and put it in law books (women's Bible) for everyone to read.

Just like they did with divorce laws, gay laws and changing discipline into abuse so they can control how other ppl parent their children.

They girl scouts are now protesting the boy scouts so females can be boy scouts. They claim they wanna go camping just like the boys do. Do you they have to join the boys to do that? Why can't they just go on their own or all go together? Why force an intrusion?

See they use the camping thing as an excuse to cross the lines. Just like women used the "equal rights" excuse to intrude in on a man's place in the home.

3/1/2016 1:28:05 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

mylegsarecold
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

It wasn't based upon law or government, it was based upon free will.
There was no law (for or against it), and they didn't do it for religious reasons.

So now I told you.

3/1/2016 6:20:08 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

All they saying was "those guys had NO RIGHT to touch them bcuz of what they were wearing. Even if they were naked!

If you see Lamborghini on the street with an open door and the keys in the ignition and you always wanted to have one, would you take it for a ride without asking the owner? It's against the law, right? The same is with the woman's body - do not touch it until you have the permission of the owner.

3/1/2016 9:36:08 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from ivaiva:
If you see Lamborghini on the street with an open door and the keys in the ignition and you always wanted to have one, would you take it for a ride without asking the owner? It's against the law, right? The same is with the woman's body - do not touch it until you have the permission of the owner.

No I wouldn't take it but that's just me. The whole damn world doesn't think and do as I do either. So if I owned a Lamborghini and it meant something to me I wouldn't leave the keys in it and open on the streets HOPING AND WISHING the next person who comes along will do as I would.

Again we go back to worshipping. Bcuz only someone who has "faith" in that which they worship would put themselves in that kinda situation believing their God would protect them.

Why do you think ppl lock their doors at night and when they're gone, have alarms to set and lick their car doors when they're not in them? Why do banks, markets, pharmacies, stores, restaurants and shopping malls ALL lick up and secure their businesses at night? Why do you close and lock your doors at nite when you're sleeping? Hug?

For the same reason those girls SHOULD NOT HAVE gone out in ONLY panties and some naked in a crowded public festival. And if asked why they would risk their lives like that and their answer is ABOUT THE LAW it evident that's we push-up at its best.

Try at least to be realistic.

3/1/2016 9:43:01 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote this, for ivaiva:

If you owned a Lamborghini, would you leave it with the Windows down, doors unlocked, and the keys in the ignition?

Because I have news for you, you do that and someone steals your car, the police will charge YOU for Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle(Joyriding) and they will NOT charge the car thief, because YOU gave the thief access to the vehicle.

So, point and case, if you are a woman and you don't want men staring at your tits, or coping a feel on certain areas of the body, DO NOT give them access to it.

Those women did nothing more than behave in a completely illogical process, to do nothing more than give Feminists MORE reason to promote hatred of men.

Female Logic: Teach men to stop acting like men, then sit around and whine how there are no "good" men left in the world....

3/1/2016 11:05:37 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

No I wouldn't take it but that's just me. The whole damn world doesn't think and do as I do either. So if I owned a Lamborghini and it meant something to me I wouldn't leave the keys in it and open on the streets HOPING AND WISHING the next person who comes along will do as I would.

Again we go back to worshipping. Bcuz only someone who has "faith" in that which they worship would put themselves in that kinda situation believing their God would protect them.

Why do you think ppl lock their doors at night and when they're gone, have alarms to set and lick their car doors when they're not in them? Why do banks, markets, pharmacies, stores, restaurants and shopping malls ALL lick up and secure their businesses at night? Why do you close and lock your doors at nite when you're sleeping? Hug?

For the same reason those girls SHOULD NOT HAVE gone out in ONLY panties and some naked in a crowded public festival. And if asked why they would risk their lives like that and their answer is ABOUT THE LAW it evident that's we push-up at its best.

Try at least to be realistic.

You didn't get my point. I didn't say what people should do with their property, I pointed what people should not do with others' property.

It doesn't matter why the Lamborghini is open - maybe somebody already tried to steal it or maybe the owner is a fool - it is not your business...DO NOT TOUCH.

It doesn't matter why those women were dressed like that - they might be stupid or exhibitionists, or they might have thought that a Latino festival was like Brazilian carnival where all the people are almost naked - it is not your business....DO NOT TOUCH.

If it is not your property, ask for permission.

3/2/2016 12:16:08 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from enigmaathand:
Quote this, for ivaiva:

If you owned a Lamborghini, would you leave it with the Windows down, doors unlocked, and the keys in the ignition?

Because I have news for you, you do that and someone steals your car, the police will charge YOU for Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle(Joyriding) and they will NOT charge the car thief, because YOU gave the thief access to the vehicle.

So, point and case, if you are a woman and you don't want men staring at your tits, or coping a feel on certain areas of the body, DO NOT give them access to it.

Those women did nothing more than behave in a completely illogical process, to do nothing more than give Feminists MORE reason to promote hatred of men.

Female Logic: Teach men to stop acting like men, then sit around and whine how there are no "good" men left in the world....

Enigmaathand logic: Block IvaIva and ask others in the forum to relay the messages. Than sit and whine how illogical women are.

3/2/2016 8:14:08 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Just like they did with divorce laws, gay laws and changing discipline into abuse so they can control how other ppl parent their children.

They girl scouts are now protesting the boy scouts so females can be boy scouts. They claim they wanna go camping just like the boys do. Do you they have to join the boys to do that? Why can't they just go on their own or all go together? Why force an intrusion?

See they use the camping thing as an excuse to cross the lines. Just like women used the "equal rights" excuse to intrude in on a man's place in the home.

This is where I agree, but you can't blame the women, you blame the men who help make it happen.

My common example is how men have to cover themselves in the locker room now because of female sports casters.

This even pisses off my grandma. Maybe that's where I get it from. It's you b*tches whined about there being no female sports interviewers and yet you b*tch when you go in a locker room and see balls galore! That's THEIR f**king haven you barged in on and now you're trying to inconvenience them.

Also have you noticed how upset women are at men who are starting to do makeup and hair videos? Ew and man doing makeup! B*tch equality goes both f**king ways.

I can't explain it other than women wanting to be one of the boys perhaps. If you're one of the boys then you're inclined to have your pick of the best of the best. Why do you think so many cute chicks have suddenly become interested in sports medicine? To snag some of that MLB, NFL, NHL, NBA multi-million d*ck. I don't care how traitorous I sound. It's true.

When I worked as a water girl for the football team, my partners except for one girl were all interested in the MEN. I was interested in doing my job correctly. Which ironically resulted in me being placed closer with the players. The head coach came to me because while my partner was flirting with the D-line. I would sit by myself in the O-line area to make sure they had some water when they would get their 10 second water breaks. The had to practice at the farthest ends of the field. So when the girls saw how much nicer the guys were to me, they pegged me out to be a wh*re out of jealousy, when the guys were just showing appreciation for not being f**king ignored for the chiseled D-line.

All those guys automatically assumed I was there to be with the athletes. Nope. This was the first place that called me back and gave me a job. The other girls were honest "I'm here to be around hot football players." Meanwhile the guys are laughing at me because when they come running up to talk to me shirtless I'm look everywhere BUT at them.

This isn't true for all women. Some women have a dream. I wanted to be an action star in kung-fu films and always casted as the villian you love to hate. Some women rare women want to be plumbers or mechanics.

3/2/2016 11:55:56 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,393)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from kungfu_candy:

This isn't true for all women. Some women have a dream. I wanted to be an action star in kung-fu films and always casted as the villian you love to hate. Some women rare women want to be plumbers or mechanics.

I wish you had made it.

3/2/2016 12:06:21 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Me too.

3/3/2016 1:58:03 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

mountain901
Pueblo, CO
44, joined Mar. 2014

Is the kung fu dialogue going to not be synchronized along with the action like early Bruce Lee films(gong struck)?

3/3/2016 6:42:35 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from enigmaathand:
Quote this, for ivaiva:

BINGO AMIGO!!!

In my opinion they ASKED to be sexually attacked. Not asked in words but asked in their actions. Only a women would put herself in a position TO BE VIOLATED then prey to the gov't for the laws to protect them. These girls obviously see the gov't as more viable and important than themselves.

Again this is worship at its best.

3/3/2016 6:54:55 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from ivaiva:
You didn't get my point. I didn't say what people should do with their property, I pointed what people should not do with others' property.

It doesn't matter why the Lamborghini is open - maybe somebody already tried to steal it or maybe the owner is a fool - it is not your business...DO NOT TOUCH.

It doesn't matter why those women were dressed like that - they might be stupid or exhibitionists, or they might have thought that a Latino festival was like Brazilian carnival where all the people are almost naked - it is not your business....DO NOT TOUCH.

If it is not your property, ask for permission.

No I see your point and it's ridiculous. Don't put yourself, your kids or your property at risk gambling on what others SHOULD NOT DO! Bcuz it could cost you your life or the life of your children and/or everything you own acting stupid.

Do you lock your doors at night when you and your kids are sleep? Or do you leave doors and windows open bcuz other ppl SHOULD NOT come in while you're sleeping?

And when you leave out do you lock your doors and secure your home? Or do you leave your doors wide open with all your valuables inside bcuz other ppl SHOULD NOT go in your home and steal?

Well?

3/3/2016 7:09:15 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

No I see your point and it's ridiculous. Don't put yourself, your kids or your property at risk gambling on what others SHOULD NOT DO! Bcuz it could cost you your life or the life of your children and/or everything you own acting stupid.

Do you lock your doors at night when you and your kids are sleep? Or do you leave doors and windows open bcuz other ppl SHOULD NOT come in while you're sleeping?

And when you leave out do you lock your doors and secure your home? Or do you leave your doors wide open with all your valuables inside bcuz other ppl SHOULD NOT go in your home and steal?

Well?
Her point is an ideological belief that people shouldn't do something, just because they can.

Ironically, these women shouldn't have walked completely naked in a crowd full of people, just because the law said they could.

The law tells me, that I can carry a gun on my persons in plain view, while walking down the street. That doesn't mean I should, and then complain the cops are harassing me, when the neighbors start calling them to report it.(Even though it is not a crime, the police would be required to respond to anyone calling to report it)

3/3/2016 7:13:02 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Even more ironically, the Bible(a book women rarely ever actually read) talks about all the things we should NOT do, and it did NOT stop humans from doing them, then.

Then, after the death of Jesus Christ, many of the books of the Disciples were written as warnings for people to guard themselves against Satan's evil.

Meaning, God knew He couldn't stop the evil nature of man. Man indulging in evil was inevitable. So, His messengers began teaching us how to protect ourselves and prevent Satan from taking control of our hearts.

Some Women, apparently, ignored that part of the Bible.

3/3/2016 11:32:37 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Well?

I think you didn't see my point. You are blaming the victim.

A robber is 100% at fault for stealing as the robber has the control over whether the robbery will take place. Instead of teaching people how to be afraid and lock everything we should teach them not to steal.

Similarly, the men that attacked are at fault as the they had the ultimate control over their actions. Instead of blaming women we should teach men not to assault.

3/3/2016 11:36:38 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from enigmaathand:
Even more ironically, the Bible(a book women rarely ever actually read) talks about all the things we should NOT do, and it did NOT stop humans from doing them, then.
Some Women, apparently, ignored that part of the Bible.

Why should women read the Bible?

3/4/2016 2:05:12 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,393)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from ivaiva:
Why should women read the Bible?

It could help women to relate better with men .

3/4/2016 9:44:58 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

soulflight
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,054)
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

...right, because men are such pious christians.

Some of the greatest attrocities of mankind have been committed in the name of god and the bible and not just by women.

Besides, I have no interest in understanding all men that deeply. I was only interested in understanding the men I considered as potential partners and now, only the individual man to whom I am committed.

3/4/2016 10:20:51 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from soulflight:
...right, because men are such pious christians.

Some of the greatest attrocities of mankind have been committed in the name of god and the bible and not just by women.

Besides, I have no interest in understanding all men that deeply. I was only interested in understanding the men I considered as potential partners and now, only the individual man to whom I am committed.
Now, I wouldn't go that far. And while some of the "greatest atrocities" were committed by men, let us not forget that the first serial killers were women, 331 years BEFORE Christ walked the planet.

And don't even get me started on Helen of Troy. As I recall, her infidelity led to an ENTIRE WAR between two Nations of people.

3/4/2016 10:42:29 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

As I've already stated..."mankind" (people..not one gender)..have committed attrocities.

It is ridiculous to advise women to "read the bible to learn about men". The bible is full of interesting stories, sage advise and spiritual recomendations but lots of people are not christian and were not raised according to biblical teachings so how is a bible going to teach women about men or men about women if it's outside their own belief system?

[Edited 3/4/2016 10:43:22 AM ]

3/4/2016 11:59:43 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,393)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from soulflight:
As I've already stated..."mankind" (people..not one gender)..have committed attrocities.

It is ridiculous to advise women to "read the bible to learn about men". The bible is full of interesting stories, sage advise and spiritual recomendations but lots of people are not christian and were not raised according to biblical teachings so how is a bible going to teach women about men or men about women if it's outside their own belief system?

The point is if the woman or the man have some type of belief that may make the relationship last . But if you got some care free woman or man that don't have no belief in nothing except for the Government you may as accept the fact your relationship wont last until the Government says it will .

[Edited 3/4/2016 12:02:14 PM ]

3/4/2016 12:02:11 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

You stated MEN sarcastically at being such "pious christians" Soul. Please do not attempt to brush this off, as you meant MANKIND

3/4/2016 1:06:36 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from enigmaathand:
You stated MEN sarcastically at being such "pious christians" Soul. Please do not attempt to brush this off, as you meant MANKIND

I was responding to a specific statement that women should read the bible to "learn about men" with that sarcastic comment.

In the statement I made about attrocities in the name of god and the bible..I said mankind.

read it again, in context.

[Edited 3/4/2016 1:07:21 PM ]

3/4/2016 1:24:50 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from digital_knight:
The point is if the woman or the man have some type of belief that may make the relationship last . But if you got some care free woman or man that don't have no belief in nothing except for the Government you may as accept the fact your relationship wont last until the Government says it will .

sure, common cultural ground is of great importance which is what I keep saying with regards to going overseas for a bride.

As for the "worshiping govt" theory of Doc's...it's as convoluted as all of his commentary, repleat with fallicies of thought and nonsense and driven by nothing more than his own rage.

in spite of our frequent misunderstandings, you have not fallen into personal attacks and name calling in your communications with me. We learn quickly as children that people who do that are insecure and ill-equiped for anything more than victim mentality thinking..hence, the ever-present anger.

[Edited 3/4/2016 1:27:17 PM ]

3/4/2016 1:45:05 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from soulflight:

About 40-45 million women in US and 2.3 billion women in the world are not christians. They create their believes from other sources.

3/4/2016 1:46:33 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

ctr916v2
Over 2,000 Posts (3,377)
Roseville, CA
53, joined Nov. 2014

would women need to "worship" government, if they could simply apply for unemployment compensation that clears our poverty guidelines, on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States?

3/4/2016 2:05:16 PM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from digital_knight:

I agree, believes are important for the relationship to last but it is not the government that creates those believes. Governments sets up limits for what actions should be considered right and wrong and those limits are equally mandatory for all the people independently of their believes.
You might believe that it is ok to smoke in a restaurant but if you do you will be in trouble. In other words, believe whatever you want but be careful what you are doing.

3/5/2016 8:38:08 AM Women Who Worship Gov't Are Lousy Ass S/O's!  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,393)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from ivaiva:
I agree, believes are important for the relationship to last but it is not the government that creates those believes. Governments sets up limits for what actions should be considered right and wrong and those limits are equally mandatory for all the people independently of their believes.
You might believe that it is ok to smoke in a restaurant but if you do you will be in trouble. In other words, believe whatever you want but be careful what you are doing.

Ok but I am just saying it could come a time like has in China where the Government says how many children you can have . So if you think you can create and raise 3 kids no you cant in China .