Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

is tinder just a hookup app

It may feel early to ask, but you need to know how numerous other persons you could be exposing yourself to by means of this person. stockton personals Everyone is at a distinct point in their walk, and it is significant for the success of your connection to have a firm grasp on that. 14 Inspiring On line Dating Success Stories red bean asian dating Trust us, if they say they like pineapple on pizza, it might be time to unmatch .

mega peraonals

For instance, a excellent smile and a kind spirit might be answers, but notice how the second high quality is super vague. gay hookup richmond va If you are into astrology, then a dating app that elements birth charts into possible matches is a dream come accurate. I ve had lots of good hits on Zoosk, but for one particular explanation or a different I could not follow via. skipthegames bmt I when did a lot of analysis into dating web sites around the planet, on behalf of a client (a multi national dating site).

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/22/2016 8:44:33 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

celyn67
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,609)
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

I never had men friends while married, just women friends.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/22/2016 8:52:10 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from celyn67:

I dont understand why your past relationships didn't work out . Nowadays it's a give and take and sometimes 80 20 to maintain a relationship . That if you really want to be in one .

2/22/2016 9:22:45 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

Only had one real relationship...my marriage. I think we married too soon for one, without taking more time to get to know each other before marrying.

I'm definitely not perfect, but tried my best to make it work, because I wanted to. Wanted to be married one time.

He was controlling, had a very bad temper & emotionally abusive. It was tough for me to do normal everyday kind of things without him getting upset. Never knew when he was going to be upset over anything I did. One example is him "freaking out" when I was cutting a lot of fat off that was on some chicken we were going to eat & putting it in the garbage disposal. He was so afraid I was disposing of the chicken & there was no reason for that.

I dated a little before getting married, but I married young, so most dating was as a teen. I've done more dating since divorced, but haven't met anyone yet that has turned into a relationship. All kinds of reasons for it. With some, we just were not compatible. Some I've dated were not honest & played games. Some would never want to be in a relationship

But I also worked a graveyard shift most of the time I've been divorced. That made it difficult to date. Many I'd meet worked such opposite shifts that it made it too difficult to see each other.

I believe I will meet someone at the right time. I want to meet a man who will be with me long-term. I'm not wanting sometime just for a short-time & to jump from relationship to relationship. My marriage wasn't good to me for the majority of the marriage, so I'm careful about who I'd become involved with because I want a better chance for it to work out.

I also don't think it's a good idea to jump into a relationship too quickly. I know I did that with my ex-husband. Whoever I do end up with, he & I will spend plenty of time together before we would get married.

People are supposed to learn from past mistakes & I know I learned some things from the marriage I was in. I have also since learned from dating.

I know what kind of man I want. Has nothing to do with how much money he makes because money doesn't matter enough if he were to treat me badly. The man I want has plenty to do with who he is as a person, how his heart is. I also don't expect him to be perfect. No one is perfect & I'm not.

If you want to respond you can, just don't quote me. It takes up too much room to quote/post again anyway.

2/22/2016 9:25:05 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

Relationships & marriage take two people & it does take work. There is never any guarantee it will work. One cannot control what the other person does. Yes, both people should put their all into the relationship. That often doesn't happen.

2/22/2016 9:38:19 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,633)
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Most women (98.7%) will say "it's a bad idea" quick. Bcu it totally points out their enability to get a man and keep him happy. It highlights their failure as women which totally destroys their egos. It makes them bottom of the barrel trash when compared to foreign women.

And the very women who will say "it's a bad idea" are the very ones who's chasing decent men overseas to find a wife. They're the ones who wanna be the man in the relationship, emasculate her man and don't know when to STFU! Got damn "know it alls" who don't know sh¡t.

2/22/2016 9:50:51 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,633)
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from viper1e:
Awesome idea!

They haven't been infected with feminism, and they're not ashamed of being women. I have a "friend" visiting from the Chezch Republic this summer!

Correct again my friend. They actually enjoy making their men happy instead of miserable. With american women "misery is the new happy!"

American women actually get a kick outta plucking a man's nerves like guitar strings. They truly believe it's a very endearing quality to piss a man off. That's why they take so much pride in doing it.

2/22/2016 11:15:15 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from digital_knight:
They also say if woman who doesn't care and worry about what her man does around other women she really don't love her man . I can find some truth in that .

I want to point out that "doesn't care" is very different than "doesn't worry".
If she doesn't care - she doesn't love him, if she doesn't worry - she trusts him.

Just FYI, most European women have friends that are men and this is not considered a problem for their intimate relationships.

2/23/2016 12:39:33 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from ivaiva:
I want to point out that "doesn't care" is very different than "doesn't worry".
If she doesn't care - she doesn't love him, if she doesn't worry - she trusts him.

Just FYI, most European women have friends that are men and this is not considered a problem for their intimate relationships.

What I hear from American women they rather have male friends because they dont trust other women around their men . I dont know why European women have more guy friends than women friends over there . But here in the states you see and hear all kinds stories of who got Sally and Jane pregnant .

2/23/2016 1:08:35 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

enigmaathand
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,965)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from artist820:
The day we, women make more than 70 cents to a man's dollar, then I'd have a better attitude. Till then....
Here are 20 of the largest pay gaps, in the US. Please note, which fields they are in, and you will see that there in NOT a PAY GAP in most of them....

http://fortune.com/2015/03/02/jobs-biggest-gender-pay-gaps/

Personal Financial Advisors - 61.3%(COMMISSION BASED PAY!!!)
Meaning the harder and better you are at calculating effective financial budgets and goals, the MORE money you make. Hmm, I guess always having the luxury of spending a MAN'S money has left women with less money/budgeting skills.

Securities, commodities, and financial service sales agents - 65.1%(Another COMMISSION BASED Career)Gee, with the way women LIE, you would think they would decimate the sales industry. Oh, wait, the federal government REQUIRES honesty when selling products and FULL DISCLOSURE - Two concepts that women fail to perform at a personal level, let alone in business....

All in all, 7 of the 20 fields are Commission-Based wages. So, that means the harder and more successful you are, the MORE money you make..

Many of the other fields were HOURLY wage jobs, which means you can't call off because of your cramps and child's doctors appointments, and you have to work OT, to earn more money.

The ONLY fields where this could apply, would be SALARIED positions, because you can request a higher salary than a company offers you, even though you are performing the same function as a member of the opposite sex at the same level of authority.

Guess too many thousands of years, of always expecting MEN to be providers has sapped the work ethic out of you ladies......

There is no gender gap. There is a "work ethic" gap. Men still have theirs, and women never had it and didn't realize what it meant to be an "Equal" when they were burning bras in the street....

2/23/2016 4:39:05 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

viper1e
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,305)
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from celyn67:

Did those women friends have husbands or boyfriends?

One of my wife's best friends wouldn't stop trying to get into my pants, until I threatened to tell my wife about it.

2/23/2016 5:00:49 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

Yes, my women friends were married. I myself was married, so it was common to meet women who were also married. I never tried to get with any of the husbands. I wouldn't have wanted to because it's wrong & not something I would do.

2/23/2016 5:08:08 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  
marriedncheatin
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,789)
Twin Falls, ID
49, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from jester0011:
is it a ok idea that men do that?

Because many women are submissive and obedient to their men...its that simple... Soooo that's a big deal for most men...and the women here in the States can't complete with a woman from Asia is what it is I guess

2/23/2016 6:18:11 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from celyn67:
Yes, my women friends were married. I myself was married, so it was common to meet women who were also married. I never tried to get with any of the husbands. I wouldn't have wanted to because it's wrong & not something I would do.

It's a wonder if any of your women friends tried to get with your husband .

2/23/2016 6:45:58 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

No, they were not like that. You know, there ARE people out there who believe in doing what's right & who have morals. You may not know any, but I have known plenty & still do know many.

2/23/2016 7:20:42 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from celyn67:
No, they were not like that. You know, there ARE people out there who believe in doing what's right & who have morals. You may not know any, but I have known plenty & still do know many.

I also know that there some women who will not tell you what they have done sexually . Women are well known to keep that just between her and him .

2/23/2016 7:27:14 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from viper1e:
Did those women friends have husbands or boyfriends?

One of my wife's best friends wouldn't stop trying to get into my pants, until I threatened to tell my wife about it.
You should see what I posted about how women love to go after unavailable men, out of jealousy.

Found a bunch of websites, that had research info. Psychology Today, Cosmopolitan(one of my favorites, because THAT magazine is ALL about teaching women how to manipulate men.)

Yeah, it amazes me how a WOMAN'S magazine is so popular, when they run articles that make women look bad....

Female Logic

2/23/2016 7:39:34 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

Maybe so. I did not have the type of friends who mess around with other married men.

2/23/2016 7:53:27 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from digital_knight:
I also know that there some women who will not tell you what they have done sexually . Women are well known to keep that just between her and him .

Every woman has a skeleton or two in her closet.

There are those however, that maintain cemeteries.

2/23/2016 7:54:52 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Cemeteries? Only Cemeteries? I have met some, that have buried more bones than Hitler....

2/23/2016 8:03:52 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from marriedncheatin:
Because many women are submissive and obedient to their men...its that simple... Soooo that's a big deal for most men...and the women here in the States can't complete with a woman from Asia is what it is I guess

American women are losing the competition for obedience.

2/23/2016 8:16:09 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

grande_mamon
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,076)
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

That's the American males fault for generally being a wet blanket and rather than facing and correcting the problem, going overseas to find one that was already trained for them by a man...and not a wet blanket like themselves.

[Edited 2/23/2016 8:16:32 AM ]

2/23/2016 2:06:29 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

mylegsarecold
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,800)
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

Quote from ivaiva:

Bunch of equalmongers!

2/23/2016 3:17:29 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

American women are losing the competition because the are dominant, controlling, inappreciative snotbag b*tches, and foreign women APPRECIATE having a man, a home, and a family.

American hypocritical lying, greedy women can keep up, and they are jealous.

All I have to say, ladies of the US, keep filing for those divorces. Keep pushing more and more men into the arms of foreign brides. Because last time I and the Department of Immigration checked, those marriages only have a 20% divorce rate.

Maybe when about 70-80% of American women wind up being single, CHILDLESS old hags, then they'll realize the error of their ways, but since we are talking about women we already know how well that will work.

Just look at the guys they DO date. Cheats on her, beats her, lies to her, and she keeps going right back to him......women are too proud and arrogant to admit their mistakes.

2/24/2016 4:54:08 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  
marriedncheatin
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,789)
Twin Falls, ID
49, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from ivaiva:

They just need to be trained into being submissive that's allmany time women will submit to a strong man but no pussies apply.. Women truly desire a real man

2/24/2016 2:07:13 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

They just need to be bought into being submissive that's allmany time women will submit to a wealthy man but no broke a** apply.. Women truly desire a rich man
Fixed that for you.

2/24/2016 3:35:44 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

They just need to be bought into being submissive that's allmany time women will submit to a wealthy man but no broke a** apply.. Women truly desire a rich man
Fixed that for you.

2/24/2016 4:54:48 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  
rocket000
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,671)
Suwanee, GA
58, joined Mar. 2007

Control issues.

2/24/2016 6:17:43 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

They just need to be trained into being submissive that's allmany time women will submit to a strong man but no pussies apply.. Women truly desire a real man

I think I am going to open the first Women Obedience Training Academy.
I need somebody to create a School for Real Men.

2/24/2016 8:17:23 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

jester0011
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (28,799)
Lake Waccamaw, NC
48, joined Jun. 2014

its the wave of the future

2/25/2016 7:35:51 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

ranconteur2012
Richmond, TX
56, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from celyn67:
Wanting a man who is taken is something I don't understand. It must be some women who don't want a relationship or to hardly be seeing a man, so they want one who has a gf or wife.
Its a simple upgrade for some that's all just a matter of finding a person ahead of ones current spouse with more desirable traits and or money just as so many men seek a trophy wife and have the money and gall to do so....Regardless of ones fantasy regarding marital commitment the majority of people now marry three times so being honest about the way men and women actually behave is the beginning of changing the ideas of what constitutes a marriage and or a relationship...Wanting an ideal that the majority of people cannot sustain is simply self defeating behavior. Reminds me of the Vatican and its avoidance of sexually predatory priests who were simply moved from one parish to another rather than admitting sexual criminal activity while maintaining a respectable front at the expense of 10,000 men violated by over 3000 pedophiles with the Vaticans approval and redirection both I find appalling and disgraceful...

2/27/2016 8:08:46 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

ctr916v2
Over 2,000 Posts (3,373)
Roseville, CA
53, joined Nov. 2014

Foreign imports? works for cars, why not women.

2/27/2016 9:14:07 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from artist820:
The day we, women make more than 70 cents to a man's dollar, then I'd have a better attitude. Till then....

The day you do that, men will be able to take the day off, miss meetings, yell at cops, and throw things at you because we're having "cramps".

[Edited 2/27/2016 9:15:00 AM ]

2/27/2016 10:34:02 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

Most women don't take days off from work due to having cramps. I work even at that time of the month. Not sure what women you associate with.

2/27/2016 10:38:44 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

I know some that do, I know some that don't.

But the point is, that it's an option for all of them.

2/27/2016 10:39:41 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

I would say that most women that have cramps continue working, even the ones that are really in pain. I haven't seen an employer that will appreciate that.

2/27/2016 10:41:15 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from viper1e:

It is not an option, contracts have one and the same amount of sick days for men and women.

2/27/2016 10:43:56 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

Quote from viper1e:

Where I work, it's an option for men AND women to take off for whatever reason if they have those days to be able to take off...if they haven't missed too much work yet. Any of them can SAY they are sick, even if they are not.

2/27/2016 10:44:52 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

Quote from ivaiva:
It is not an option, contracts have one and the same amount of sick days for men and women.

Yes, that's what I mean...we have the same number of allowed days to call in for both men & women.

2/27/2016 11:17:56 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

If you are thinking of buying a wife from Europe and you want her to work, explain her first that employees in US are given only certain amount of days to be sick. She might be used to a system where sick days are given by a doctor...as many as necessary; and people that are not sick do not receive sick days; and women might get sick days for cramps and pain because they really need that. She might be used to believe that nobody should work when in pain, no matter the reason for pain.

Just a friendly advice, I don't want you to waste your money.

2/27/2016 2:37:42 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

gotheon123
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,775)
Apex, NC
48, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from indianadave1951:

One doesn't hear the philosophy that "All men are created Evil" attitude overseas that we hear in the US of A.

For me and most of the women I know, we've never thought men were evil. Our differences might frustrate us at times, but on the whole I would have to say we think highly of men as a group. We also seem to know the difference between good men(in general) and a "bad" man(individual) and know men don't always have it easy dealing with us either.

In my everyday life I don't see near this battle of the sexes that I see on here.

I hope all is well with you

[Edited 2/27/2016 2:38:25 PM ]

2/27/2016 2:41:42 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from ivaiva:
If you are thinking of buying a wife from Europe and you want her to work, explain her first that employees in US are given only certain amount of days to be sick. She might be used to a system where sick days are given by a doctor...as many as necessary; and people that are not sick do not receive sick days; and women might get sick days for cramps and pain because they really need that. She might be used to believe that nobody should work when in pain, no matter the reason for pain.

Just a friendly advice, I don't want you to waste your money.

Going through all the trouble and expense of bringing a foreign bride to the United States,and expecting her to work, is like fishing in a "catch and release" stream, or to be more explicit, like masturbating, and not finishing.

When I bring my little Czech home with a ring on her finger, the last thing I want, is for her to be infected by American feminism.

You sure as hell won't see Ivanka Trump working in a boutique on the weekends, or greeting you at Walmart.

[Edited 2/27/2016 2:44:11 PM ]

2/27/2016 2:58:42 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from viper1e:
When I bring my little Czech home with a ring on her finger, the last thing I want, is for her to be infected by American feminism.

How will you keep her away?

2/27/2016 3:38:16 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

There ya go!

2/27/2016 3:54:25 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from ctr916v2:
Foreign imports? works for cars, why not women.
Foreign cars last longer, just like their women do.

2/27/2016 3:55:15 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

You'll never let her out of the house or out of your sight?

2/27/2016 4:25:48 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

Of course she will. She'll go out with my buddy's new Czech wife (who just happens to be her cousin) when they take the kids to the park.

Both will be counseled to stay away from the "evil" American women, who only want to wreck their wonderful homes, and make them work to support their children without a loving man in their lives.

2/27/2016 4:32:30 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

I see. You want to "control" her. Good luck! Most people, men & women both, don't like to be controlled.

2/27/2016 4:59:12 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from viper1e:
Of course she will. She'll go out with my buddy's new Czech wife (who just happens to be her cousin) when they take the kids to the park.

Both will be counseled to stay away from the "evil" American women, who only want to wreck their wonderful homes, and make them work to support their children without a loving man in their lives.

You have a rich imagination

2/27/2016 5:07:18 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (188,071)
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

So they can have a woman that can't talk back.

2/27/2016 5:37:12 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

Quote from viper1e:

You're jaded or just very bitter if you really think all American women want to do what you said here.

2/27/2016 6:07:19 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Just a boy trying to provoke
This house is in Idaho.

2/27/2016 6:15:38 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

cole_tanner
Fort Pierre, SD
35, joined Dec. 2012

american women are sluts for the most part they're all materialistic and don't want to work for anythingwhy not look to a different country that women haven't been corrupted and don't think that they have to have every d*ck in the world

2/27/2016 7:27:40 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

Eddie Murphy agrees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIwpypavI4o

2/27/2016 8:32:29 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

Quote from cole_tanner:
american women are sluts for the most part they're all materialistic and don't want to work for anythingwhy not look to a different country that women haven't been corrupted and don't think that they have to have every d*ck in the world

All materialistic huh & won't work? I work hard for anything I have & get. No one pays my bills or buys me things. Just me.

2/27/2016 9:04:43 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  
missamicable
Over 1,000 Posts (1,377)
Austin, TX
57, joined Jul. 2014

I ask the same question OP.

I see men American men go overseas to find a wife.
They take these women with their children, treat then good, and even try to bring them to the USA.

The women in America is not good for them. They don't want to give them the same treatment as the women from other countries. Go figure

2/27/2016 9:11:08 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from missamicable:
I ask the same question OP.

I see men American men go overseas to find a wife.
They take these women with their children, treat then good, and even try to bring them to the USA.

The women in America is not good for them. They don't want to give them the same treatment as the women from other countries. Go figure
American Women only care to treat men like a disposable liability, a sperm donor, or a doormat. I just have NO IDEA why we want nothing to do with American Women. Yep, it is just completely beyond me......

2/28/2016 1:46:52 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  
kungfu_candy
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,176)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:
American Women only care to treat men like a disposable liability, a sperm donor, or a doormat. I just have NO IDEA why we want nothing to do with American Women. Yep, it is just completely beyond me......

You just basically described how women overseas treat their men. Probably the ONLY country that I know this to not be true is the Middle East because the men over there keep a tight leash on their b*tches and those same females raise their daughters to help the men keep them all in check.

Over here in Asia, men are avoiding marriage because they feel exactly the way American men do.

The women over here play the victim card but hold ALL the power.

Over here the men work and bring their entire paycheck home to the wife and SHE decides what the family does and does not need.

The mothers at my school pay thousands of dollars for their kids to learn English and half of these b*tches don't even care if their kids can or not. It's not their money. They're "too busy" to help with homework and help their child study and prepare.

And while their kid is in class they go shopping. Where are their husbands? At f**king work and some of them are at the school making SURE their kids are learning.

I notice American men have a fetish for Asian women.

Asian men spend thousands of dollars on women just to get them to be their girlfriend and MAYBE they get a kiss. Meanwhile these same chicks will f**k a foreigner for free in the club and suck his d*ck in the bathroom and he aint had to pay for SHIT.

Meanwhile Asian men get to hear the world tell everyone how THEY are oppressive and these poor Asian women are slaves.

Meanwhile a lot of these females choose to quit their jobs the moment they get married and some of them force their working husbands to do the brunt of the house work, cooking, cleaning as well as watching the kid.

So you men keep telling yourself it's only something wrong with American women. Come let one of these foreign women who are far smarter than us come trick your asses like there's no tomorrow.

But chances are that doesn't have to happen because American men are sometimes willing to BE men for foreign women and those same women choose to stop being b*tches for that American d*ck and they both convince themselves they were right about the opposite sex of their country.

You American men sure can man the f**k up and get jobs and provide for families for foreign women. But in your own country no no no you don't want to earn any of the p*ssy you think you're owed.

Miss me with that bullshit.

2/28/2016 2:39:12 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  
cavie59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,639)
Enid, OK
57, joined Feb. 2010

I will not look overseas for a woman, I have seen first hand what happens when you bring them state side. Believe me they are not as passive as you think.

2/28/2016 7:47:20 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from kungfu_candy:
You just basically described how women overseas treat their men. Probably the ONLY country that I know this to not be true is the Middle East because the men over there keep a tight leash on their b*tches and those same females raise their daughters to help the men keep them all in check.

Over here in Asia, men are avoiding marriage because they feel exactly the way American men do.

The women over here play the victim card but hold ALL the power.

Over here the men work and bring their entire paycheck home to the wife and SHE decides what the family does and does not need.

The mothers at my school pay thousands of dollars for their kids to learn English and half of these b*tches don't even care if their kids can or not. It's not their money. They're "too busy" to help with homework and help their child study and prepare.

And while their kid is in class they go shopping. Where are their husbands? At f**king work and some of them are at the school making SURE their kids are learning.

I notice American men have a fetish for Asian women.

Asian men spend thousands of dollars on women just to get them to be their girlfriend and MAYBE they get a kiss. Meanwhile these same chicks will f**k a foreigner for free in the club and suck his d*ck in the bathroom and he aint had to pay for SHIT.

Meanwhile Asian men get to hear the world tell everyone how THEY are oppressive and these poor Asian women are slaves.

Meanwhile a lot of these females choose to quit their jobs the moment they get married and some of them force their working husbands to do the brunt of the house work, cooking, cleaning as well as watching the kid.

So you men keep telling yourself it's only something wrong with American women. Come let one of these foreign women who are far smarter than us come trick your asses like there's no tomorrow.

But chances are that doesn't have to happen because American men are sometimes willing to BE men for foreign women and those same women choose to stop being b*tches for that American d*ck and they both convince themselves they were right about the opposite sex of their country.

You American men sure can man the f**k up and get jobs and provide for families for foreign women. But in your own country no no no you don't want to earn any of the p*ssy you think you're owed.

Miss me with that bullshit.

When I was growing up in Taiwan, I remember our maid had to ask permission from her husband to speak in public. And in Thailand the women walk 3 steps behind their husbands.

I can jus imagine trying to get an American woman to act in a similar fashion.

Oh look over there! Is that a unicorn?

[Edited 2/28/2016 7:48:13 AM ]

2/28/2016 8:02:02 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

ctr916v2
Over 2,000 Posts (3,373)
Roseville, CA
53, joined Nov. 2014

...better "exchange rate"?