Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

real hookup review

What s the worst interpersonal conflict you ve dealt with? craigslist denver hookups ● 6 months SVIP for $69. If you have some hilarious date stories to share head more than to the Single Mum Vine FB group, we are sure to have a giggle with you. misshenley onlyfans Some people can only go 3 months, although others could last three years.

washington dc hookup bars

Does snapchat sex and was last updated by continuing to. birmingham adult classifieds He expressed concerns about maintaining his ex wife and children virus totally free. But Harvard researchers have found that the most effective way to make a fantastic impression is by basically asking a question. ricebunny onlyfans You want to make confident you both have similar expectations of couples and private time.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/29/2016 8:58:54 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

enigmaathand
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,965)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from micheleisgreat:
No I didn't read it. I also never said that I agree with anything that they say. I never made that comment.

You should read what I actually said before you make judgements. Or put words in my mouth...
Oh, look. I guessed that by your overall attitude towards men and their issues, that you would ignore the article and refuse to acknowledge the issue, like a typical woman AND I WAS RIGHT, like usual.

Good thing you think there are some good men left, because there sure won't be after you get done with them.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/1/2016 4:02:50 AM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

micheleisgreat
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,353)
Pittsburgh, PA
53, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:
Oh, look. I guessed that by your overall attitude towards men and their issues, that you would ignore the article and refuse to acknowledge the issue, like a typical woman AND I WAS RIGHT, like usual.

Good thing you think there are some good men left, because there sure won't be after you get done with them.

This would be hilarious of it weren't so sad...

You need help. Contact a mental health therapist.

3/1/2016 5:52:00 AM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  
cavie59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,639)
Enid, OK
57, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from fairymaiden:

Anyways, the site that this article comes from is a little alarming. That's some die hard anti-feminism shit.

Yet every Feminist web site has just as much if not more anti-male content and they get funding from the Feds.

So I guess as long as "Feminism" advances the cause of women, at the expense of men, then all is right with the world.

3/1/2016 6:42:48 AM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Cavie, give fairy a little break. She at least acknowledges that this is in fact an issue, which is more than Michelle and the other man-haters that argue with me on the regular.

@ Michelle: What is sad is how badly you think I need to seek the help of a professional, when I make claims and back them up with evidence from credible sources.

I am pretty sure YOU need to seek therapy, because YOUR level of delusion is beyond repair, without some form of medication. And to think there are offspring, with YOUR attitude.....

3/1/2016 7:24:22 AM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

fairymaiden
Over 2,000 Posts (3,242)
Bristol, CT
49, joined Mar. 2014
online now!

Quote from cavie59:
Yet every Feminist web site has just as much if not more anti-male content and they get funding from the Feds.

So I guess as long as "Feminism" advances the cause of women, at the expense of men, then all is right with the world.
Please don't take my words out of context. I've never looked at a feminist website before but I can imagine that it has the same type of die hard rhetoric on there too. I wouldn't be crazy about that website either.

Thanks for your support Enigma. You're alright in my book. Nothing wrong with being passionate about something you believe in. At least you're not dead inside like a lot of people.

3/1/2016 8:45:39 AM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Fairy, a little bit of acknowledgement goes a long way, with most people. It goes very far with a Scorpio. Honesty and Loyalty are valued over all else, for us.

And you work in insurance, processing claims, right?

So, you understand acknowledgement and active listening, because it is likely used in your career, if I am correct.

And as far as the Feminist websites, they are downright foul. I find them often, in my search for unbiased information regarding female behavior patterns.

I read them over, until I determine the level of bias. And trust me, Cavie, it is worse than you think.

The attitude these feminists have, when writing their articles, is absolute forms of arrogance towards men and aimed at humiliating them.

Now, as far as this particular site, I only read this article. It was merely evidence to support my claims that women are actively working to become superior to men, in society. I was not surprised to see that NOW was doing this. What shocked me, was that they have been doing this since I was only 6 years old. My mom and dad divorced when I was 4. Thank God, Ohio politicians didn't buy into that Feminist crap, back then. My childhood would have been way worse. I was lucky, that the courts allowed split custody between my mom and dad, with my dad having majority custody. My mom did get custody of me, later on, in my preteen/teen years.

3/1/2016 9:33:32 AM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

fairymaiden
Over 2,000 Posts (3,242)
Bristol, CT
49, joined Mar. 2014
online now!

You're absolutely correct about the active listening aspect of my job. Since I investigate claims when a new one comes in I have to interview all involved parties. It's imperative that I employ active listening so that I can make a fair and accurate decision on whether or not to pay a claim. There is much fraudulent activity so I need to be able to pick up on the red flags because the claimant's words can and will be used against them. Same holds for identifying the honest ones.
My dear Scorpio, I am a Pisces. Look it up and it'll make sense as to why I can "hear" you.

3/1/2016 12:59:11 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

mylegsarecold
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,800)
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

Quote from fairymaiden:
You're absolutely correct about the active listening aspect of my job. Since I investigate claims when a new one comes in I have to interview all involved parties. It's imperative that I employ active listening so that I can make a fair and accurate decision on whether or not to pay a claim. There is much fraudulent activity so I need to be able to pick up on the red flags because the claimant's words can and will be used against them. Same holds for identifying the honest ones.
My dear Scorpio, I am a Pisces. Look it up and it'll make sense as to why I can "hear" you.

You're a good listener because of your supernatural beliefs?

3/1/2016 4:03:15 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from mylegsarecold:
You're a good listener because of your supernatural beliefs?
No. For "Service" industry jobs, you are given training on what is called "Active Listening". For those of us that have regular human interaction, in our careers, this is a vital skill. In her particular line of work, it is crucial, because she has to perform investigations, from an objective, unbiased point of view.

Any type of work, involving investigation and critical thinking(nit licking women's boots which would be nothing more than a cognitive, involuntary function for you) utilizes the logic center of the brain(a center of non-functionality for most women in general)

3/1/2016 5:45:40 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

fairymaiden
Over 2,000 Posts (3,242)
Bristol, CT
49, joined Mar. 2014
online now!

Quote from enigmaathand:
No. For "Service" industry jobs, you are given training on what is called "Active Listening". For those of us that have regular human interaction, in our careers, this is a vital skill. In her particular line of work, it is crucial, because she has to perform investigations, from an objective, unbiased point of view.

Any type of work, involving investigation and critical thinking(nit licking women's boots which would be nothing more than a cognitive, involuntary function for you) utilizes the logic center of the brain(a center of non-functionality for most women in general)

I was really impressed while reading your first paragraph, then along came your second...

3/1/2016 6:16:49 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from fairymaiden:
I was really impressed while reading your first paragraph, then along came your second...
Most women do not process logically. This is a proven fact. IQ scores are based off of logic and reasoning ability, and statically men average higher IQ's by 3-5 points(which is only marginal)over women.

Researchers have found that female brains function more emotionally, than male brains do.

So, this is not a dig against females. This is a simple fact. Men and women are not EQUAL by design. We are hardwired differently. This does not mean a woman can't think logically and a man can't be emotional. It means as a whole, less women are logical than men are.

But, don't worry. Feminism and bootlicks like Mr. Frogger, here, are making sure to change that everyday.

3/1/2016 6:49:19 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

fairymaiden
Over 2,000 Posts (3,242)
Bristol, CT
49, joined Mar. 2014
online now!

Hmmm interesting. I didn't know that about women and logic. I've heard men joke around about it before so I thought you were just being sarcastic. You certainly do seem intelligent and like you thoroughly research your subjects.

What is it that you do for work if you don't mind me asking? I don't remember ever telling you what I do for work, but I guess I did at some point.

3/1/2016 8:10:48 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from fairymaiden:
Hmmm interesting. I didn't know that about women and logic. I've heard men joke around about it before so I thought you were just being sarcastic. You certainly do seem intelligent and like you thoroughly research your subjects.

What is it that you do for work if you don't mind me asking? I don't remember ever telling you what I do for work, but I guess I did at some point.
It would be easier for me to tell you the jobs I haven't done. We were discussing my application to Progressive Insurance, here in Ohio on a previous thread. You were talking about claims agents, in the field, and how many insurance companies don't pay to have those as much, because it is very costly, compared to your claims agent job behind the desk, and how you basically do the same things as those agents do.

Currently, I work as a security guard for a warehouse. I have worked as a mechanic, and still do on the side as well as my own vehicle maintenance/repairs. I have worked as an AT&T iPhone Technical Support/Customer Care Rep. I have worked as a Western Union Agent Support Rep, so I am somewhat familiar with banking industry standards and privacy laws.

I have worked in steel mills, both stamping and cold-rolled rollform construction products.

I have worked in both aluminum and plastics extrusion facilities. I have done QC Inspection, been an OSHA-Certified Forklift Operator, worked with burning torches, cutting saws, electric PLC controllers, DC electric drive motors. I have done some basic machining work, on a few side jobs. I always wanted to be a police officer, so thorough investigation of just about anything to me, is nothing more than practice.

I have worked in retail sales, and held a part-time fast food job for almost 8 years, while being full-time employed through a few of those jobs.

At one time, I was working close to 85 hrs a week, between two of my full-time jobs.

3/2/2016 3:56:49 AM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  
cavie59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,639)
Enid, OK
57, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from fairymaiden:
Please don't take my words out of context. I've never looked at a feminist website before but I can imagine that it has the same type of die hard rhetoric on there too. I wouldn't be crazy about that website either.

Thanks for your support Enigma. You're alright in my book. Nothing wrong with being passionate about something you believe in. At least you're not dead inside like a lot of people.

I did not take anything out of context. It is just before you start calling a group that advocates "Men's Rights" alarming, I do believe that you should look at why this group came about.

I will say this, Thank You for understand that not all men deserve what is being done to them by the so called "Women's Right" movement.

3/2/2016 4:29:23 AM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Her comment about how alarming the website is was more directed at me, because it will only help fuel my contempt further.

Fairy doesn't wish to see me turn into a hateful creature, and believes there is still some part of my heart left.

She is right, in what she is trying to say. Bless her heart, because there aren't many decent women left.

There are plenty to sit and argue and deny it, which just fuels men's resentment further. And I honestly believe THOSE that do it, get some kind of sick, twisted pleasure out of pissing men off. In reality, THOSE women truly hate men by their actions towards men. They are a threat to men, despite what they think about themselves.

Those women earned the meanness they get from me.

3/8/2016 10:27:17 AM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

mylegsarecold
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,800)
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

Isn't it amazing how easily one can justify their own bad behavior?

3/8/2016 10:55:45 AM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Yep. I learned from listening to the women, who's same boots you lick.

Where do you think I acquired the skill from?

Oh, wait, at your level of base intelligence, I would be better off trying to explain this to Helen Keller, without Braille.....