Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal personal classifieds

The on line environment could also lull customers into pondering they know an individual, and as a result producing themselves vulnerable. dating auburn In the early stages, it can really feel awkward abruptly altering the subject. This quest societies wolves to scientific theories and attempt not even find out my post grad time for me. locanto ph This way, you have backup waiting in the wings, regardless of whether it s to get out of an uncomfortable predicament, or the date is just not going well, your friend can support bail you out.

fetish hookup sites

My wife and I have known every single other for ten years. tampa chat All also usually we see a dad meet a woman with her personal youngsters. Accepting somebody for everything they do, no matter how gross. back door dating site Stick to YNAB to get support and lots of terrific ideas on budgeting.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/2/2016 9:24:44 PM Are there any good men out there these days???  

celyn67
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,609)
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

^^^false

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/3/2016 4:23:55 AM Are there any good men out there these days???  
cavie59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,639)
Enid, OK
57, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from jester0011:
yes but u ladies dont want one

For ONCE, I think I am going to have to agree with Jester, much as I hate to admit it, his statement is the truth.

3/3/2016 7:11:02 AM Are there any good men out there these days???  

soulflight
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,054)
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from jester0011:
yes but u ladies dont want one

Funny...I know lots of good people and I don't hear any of them making that claim about the opposite gender...maybe they are too busy enjoying the happy lives they have built.

3/3/2016 8:37:52 AM Are there any good men out there these days???  

gotheon123
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,775)
Apex, NC
48, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from digital_knight:
Well have ever occur to you that some guys you may have been interested in may not feel he is right for you ? Because you just mention he has steady job . If the guy knows he doesnt have steady job that may interfere with getting with you .

So the only problem on my wish list is the steady job part. Lol

I've dated men who weren't tall, didn't have piercing eyes, men lacking a sense of humor and men who don't have a steady income.

I've also never placed an order for a man.

Yet.

3/3/2016 11:45:45 AM Are there any good men out there these days???  

gothygoogoo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,452)
Red Bluff, CA
59, joined Feb. 2015

only steady job i have...

is making sure i wake up...

3/3/2016 11:57:27 AM Are there any good men out there these days???  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from gotheon123:
So the only problem on my wish list is the steady job part. Lol

I've dated men who weren't tall, didn't have piercing eyes, men lacking a sense of humor and men who don't have a steady income.

I've also never placed an order for a man.

Yet.

I wish I had the same problems you have when it comes to finding woman . I wish I could say she wasnt tall enough , didn't have piercing eyes lack of sense of humor and women who don't have steady income . I swear I wish had those excuses

3/3/2016 3:45:37 PM Are there any good men out there these days???  

dangerboy89
Sandy, UT
27, joined Nov. 2015

not with that attitude.

3/3/2016 3:51:37 PM Are there any good men out there these days???  

grande_mamon
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,076)
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

Someone got his feelings hurt.

3/3/2016 4:48:45 PM Are there any good men out there these days???  

soulflight
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,054)
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

I wish I had the same problems you have when it comes to finding woman . I wish I could say she wasnt tall enough , didn't have piercing eyes lack of sense of humor and women who don't have steady income . I swear I wish had those excuses

again, you totally didn't get it.

she is saying...that all those things mean pretty much nothing to her but she does want him to have a regular job..that's it, that's the only must have filter she has in place from go. it's called sarcasm and probably a big dose of amusement that you 'zoned in' on the job thing... incorrectly.

I'm not surprised you aren't finding "good ones", you are so convinced there aren't any that you don't recognize them when they are talking directly to you...politely even.

[Edited 3/3/2016 4:51:12 PM ]

3/3/2016 5:40:52 PM Are there any good men out there these days???  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from soulflight:
again, you totally didn't get it.

she is saying...that all those things mean pretty much nothing to her but she does want him to have a regular job..that's it, that's the only must have filter she has in place from go. it's called sarcasm and probably a big dose of amusement that you 'zoned in' on the job thing... incorrectly.

I'm not surprised you aren't finding "good ones", you are so convinced there aren't any that you don't recognize them when they are talking directly to you...politely even.

Ok then I admit I misread it . But like I said before to her its the steady job thing of why some guys will not approach a woman or may not be interested in a woman . Because of doubt or lack confidence .

3/3/2016 6:57:40 PM Are there any good men out there these days???  

gothygoogoo
Red Bluff, CA
59, joined Feb. 2015

Ok then I admit I misread it . But like I said before to her its the steady job thing of why some guys will not approach a woman or may not be interested in a woman . Because of doubt or lack confidence .

I had no problem zeroing in on her...
And I'm an old disabled guy!!!
I must be a confident sob...

3/3/2016 9:31:31 PM Are there any good men out there these days???  

gotheon123
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,775)
Apex, NC
48, joined Jul. 2013

I don't walk around with a must have list hanging from my neck. I also don't have set rules I live by for dating.

My only point originally was that there are great guys out there, there just isn't always mutual attraction.

Soul
I was starting to worry about my communication skills so I'm glad you got it.

Dan

3/4/2016 12:31:45 AM Are there any good men out there these days???  

gothygoogoo
Red Bluff, CA
59, joined Feb. 2015

3/4/2016 1:16:28 AM Are there any good men out there these days???  

enigmaathand
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,965)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

@ pagal: 317.6 miles from my home, to your city. I could make that on less than 1 tank

3/4/2016 2:22:11 AM Are there any good men out there these days???  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from gotheon123:
I don't walk around with a must have list hanging from my neck. I also don't have set rules I live by for dating.

My only point originally was that there are great guys out there, there just isn't always mutual attraction.

Ok

[Edited 3/4/2016 2:22:49 AM ]

3/4/2016 1:47:43 PM Are there any good men out there these days???  

ctr916v2
Over 2,000 Posts (3,373)
Roseville, CA
53, joined Nov. 2014

....does it matter? women never try to get it right the first time, anyway.

3/4/2016 11:42:06 PM Are there any good men out there these days???  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

MUST have list! lol xd

3/5/2016 2:45:57 AM Are there any good men out there these days???  

billriley999
Farmington, MI
46, joined Dec. 2013

Define Good Men???

3/5/2016 2:57:15 AM Are there any good men out there these days???  

billriley999
Farmington, MI
46, joined Dec. 2013

I'm good at mowing the lawn and trimming bushes

3/5/2016 6:19:29 AM Are there any good men out there these days???  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

I like gardening :3

3/5/2016 7:26:59 AM Are there any good men out there these days???  

ctr916v2
Over 2,000 Posts (3,373)
Roseville, CA
53, joined Nov. 2014

i like to practice full body massage with happy and g-spot focus work; to help women relax and enable them to better find, a few good men.

3/5/2016 8:34:05 AM Are there any good men out there these days???  

gazemaster
North Springfield, VT
42, joined Jun. 2011

Well i believe you'll find a good men when you least expect it. Because some women do have a preference and theres nothing wrong with it. It just seems reasonable if most women really want to be loved from the heart that its always good to broaden your preference a little. Because lets face it, finding true love today is harder because of attitudes.

3/5/2016 8:57:53 AM Are there any good men out there these days???  

lynyrd80
Over 2,000 Posts (2,755)
Wood River, NE
54, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from gazemaster:
Well i believe you'll find a good men when you least expect it. Because some women do have a preference and theres nothing wrong with it. It just seems reasonable if most women really want to be loved from the heart that its always good to broaden your preference a little. Because lets face it, finding true love today is harder because of attitudes.

3/5/2016 10:22:27 PM Are there any good men out there these days???  

pithrill
Bakersfield, CA
63, joined Oct. 2014

Sponge Bob for you.

3/6/2016 1:17:52 AM Are there any good men out there these days???  

greeleybro
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,528)
Longmont, CO
49, joined Oct. 2013

There were good men out there ......

Til u women killed them with your feminist prattle!

3/6/2016 1:25:51 AM Are there any good men out there these days???  

markjetson
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,090)
Albuquerque, NM
60, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from billriley999:
I'm good at mowing the lawn and trimming bushes

. And I'm good at plowing & laying pipe.

3/6/2016 4:28:00 AM Are there any good men out there these days???  
cavie59
Enid, OK
57, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from sadlsticsienna:

Nice ones

Maybe, who knows since so few women are willing to take a chance.

3/6/2016 3:13:26 PM Are there any good men out there these days???  
gdragn
Lake Worth, FL
53, joined Jul. 2011

I'm always good until fun time, then I'm very bad indeed

3/6/2016 4:41:42 PM Are there any good men out there these days???  

flyfish77
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,055)
Conyers, GA
51, joined Jul. 2014

im very good,an generous,an it does indeed backfire on me,an make people walk,an take advantage too.its time for a harsh,cool change now.

3/7/2016 10:18:00 PM Are there any good men out there these days???  

bookwormtobutte
Rio Rancho, NM
36, joined Jan. 2016

Quote from gazemaster:

Amen!!!!!

3/7/2016 10:26:50 PM Are there any good men out there these days???  

bookwormtobutte
Rio Rancho, NM
36, joined Jan. 2016

Quote from greeleybro:
There were good men out there ......

Til u women killed them with your feminist prattle!

You know I keep getting mixed signals. First men complain that women are "Gold Diggers" and just want to screw a man out of his hard earned money to support them & their designer shoe/purse shopping fetishes. But a woman who makes her own money, buys her own things & can support herself on her own is a "Natzi Feminist" just cause she won't jump and run into the kitchen to fix a man a sandwich or fetch a beer every time he clears his throat. There really seems like a no win situation

3/8/2016 12:22:38 AM Are there any good men out there these days???  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from bookwormtobutte:
You know I keep getting mixed signals. First men complain that women are "Gold Diggers" and just want to screw a man out of his hard earned money to support them & their designer shoe/purse shopping fetishes. But a woman who makes her own money, buys her own things & can support herself on her own is a "Natzi Feminist" just cause she won't jump and run into the kitchen to fix a man a sandwich or fetch a beer every time he clears his throat. There really seems like a no win situation
Since you are having trouble with deciphering the male opinion of this, allow me to spell it out.

Prior to Second-Wave Feminism:
Men were the bread winners
Women were the home makers
It was socially unacceptable for a women to divorce(but it was LEGALLY acceptable, despite what Feminists will tell you)
Basically, our social roles were more aligned with the default hardwiring that most men and women had.
Men, as humans do, had a tendency to abuse this to their advantage
Women, in their resentment of this, fought to destroy the social "expectations" of men and women. They succeeded, because MEN gave them the right to do so.

Now, fast forward about 50 years and we come to 2016:

Third-Wave Feminism:
Women average higher salaries than men do, BUT STILL EXPECT A MAN TO PAY FOR EVERYTHING.

Men are victimized for paternity fraud, everyday, amd the law allows for this

Women have become more violently abusive to men, than in the past, and they get lighter sentences than men do for these crimes.

Women file for divorce twice as often as men, and many states allow the judge to divide the assets between the couples.

Child custody laws in a very few states, such as Ohio, favor females. This results in males being stuck with child support payments that force them into poverty, while the mother is buy brand new 55" HD Smart TVs and 2016 Range Rovers and living in Section 8 housing.

Many women have "EXPECTATION" instead of "APPRECIATION" for men that behave in the "pre-Feminism" era ways of paying for dates and holding open doors.

Women claim they want men to be assertive and confident, but then file rape/sexual assault charges against men that do.

Point and case: A self-respecting man will have no problems with a woman, that acts independently, works her 40 hours a week, and pays her own bills.

What he WILL have a problem with, are women that do this and continuously walk around expecting HIM to do all the work in a relationship, and not appreciate his companionship.

Many men get suckered by gold diggers, because they at least show appreciation, until he is trapped with that pregnancy.

All of these social changes started with women. So, if you have problems with figuring it out, then maybe you women should start re-evaluating what the definition of "Equality" is, and of what "Appreciation" is.

I won't date any woman, that doesn't work for a living. For me to accept an unemployed woman, that doesn't have the capability to stand on her own two feet, as my EQUAL, would be hypocritical of my belief that people are EQUAL in their opportunity to utilize their life productively.

But, if she thinks the minute we start going out, I am going to pay HER way, she has another thing coming. I am going to treat HER as an EQUAL and she will be expected to PAY for her own tickets/meals/etc.

She won't get doors held open for her, because that is mot respecting her as an EQUAL.

She better not even attempt to pay for me, either, because that is not EQUAL.

And IF any of that occurs under the dire circumstances of not living in a perfect world, she had better appreciate it.

The problem is, women psychologically NEED to know her man will PROVIDE AND PROTECT, because that is her natural default hardwiring, hence why so many women still EXPECT men to do these things, and as such they are gold diggers for it, now. As soon as his money runs out, so does she.

Your gender created the problems, so I suggest that your gender should adjust their attitudes or fix the problems.

3/8/2016 1:05:00 AM Are there any good men out there these days???  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

It may be biological it may be cultural, not sure.
I know that females value interdependence while males value
independence.
Probably goes hand in hand that women would value being cared for and stuff by men

3/8/2016 1:19:54 AM Are there any good men out there these days???  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Cultural (my opinion)
Cared for is not the same as being dependent. I think those two go hand in hand only for a parent-child relationship.

3/8/2016 1:24:44 AM Are there any good men out there these days???  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Then they shouldn't have asked to be "Equally Independent", now should they?

I know this, 20 years ago, I was 15 years old. And I didn't hear NEAR the amount of women b*tching about how there were NO GOOD MEN, like I do today. When I was 15, most of my freshmen high school classes were with our school cheerleading squad of upper classwomen, because my score were so high enough to take advanced courses.

So, I got to spend pretty much EVERYDAY of my freshman year, listening to women talk incessantly about anything and everything. Unlike most men, I actually do listen to women and what they say.

3/8/2016 3:25:16 AM Are there any good men out there these days???  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

Well they wanted to be independent in some way because having to be fully dependent can be a bad thing and being able to be independent is a good thing.

3/8/2016 3:45:29 AM Are there any good men out there these days???  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Well, then stop b*tching about how men don't give you pedestal treatment then.

To get that, you had to depend on men. You thought it would be better to not rely on us, and you have to give that up. That's the brakes, kid.

3/8/2016 7:37:35 AM Are there any good men out there these days???  

bookwormtobutte
Rio Rancho, NM
36, joined Jan. 2016

Quote from enigmaathand:
Well, then stop b*tching about how men don't give you pedestal treatment then.

To get that, you had to depend on men. You thought it would be better to not rely on us, and you have to give that up. That's the brakes, kid.

A good relationship is about finding a healthy balance of Compatibility and give & take. Noone perfect & I think just about everyone gets their teeth kicked by love at some point in life. But you're suppose to learn, grow, & get better. Not turn hateful,jaded, & bitter. Life is unfair & messy and love is one of the messiest and most unfair parts of life. But there are good people out there, men & women who make life wonderful & happy. But you have to be open, you have to take chances, & you have to be patient.

3/8/2016 8:52:50 AM Are there any good men out there these days???  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

That;s it. Back on topic. Not a word about feminism

3/8/2016 11:14:29 AM Are there any good men out there these days???  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

And at MY age, 99.9% of the women wanting a "good" man all come with baggage, from their typical choices of "shitty" men that had more money, more looks, a "bad boy" attitude that they were gonna "tame".

Bitter? Maybe
Jaded? Absolutely

Bailing single mothers out because women are too damn dumb to break the cycle of "bad boys" for the "good" mem they consistently place in the Friend Zone?

Not if my life depended on it.
It is time for women to start accepting the responsibility of their stupid and poor choices in men. Sink or swim, and well we see how women are performing: at about the same level as the Titanic and its current location......which I believe is at the bottom of the ocean, still......

[Edited 3/8/2016 11:15:21 AM ]

3/9/2016 5:26:34 AM Are there any good men out there these days???  

lucky_1million
Over 1,000 Posts (1,305)
Pewaukee, WI
49, joined Jun. 2013

A good relationship is about finding a healthy balance of Compatibility and give & take. Noone perfect & I think just about everyone gets their teeth kicked by love at some point in life. But you're suppose to learn, grow, & get better. Not turn hateful,jaded, & bitter. Life is unfair & messy and love is one of the messiest and most unfair parts of life. But there are good people out there, men & women who make life wonderful & happy. But you have to be open, you have to take chances, & you have to be patient.

This is a nice sentiment.

It takes a while to heal up after your teeth get kicked out by love.

I still think that love is a good thing.

3/9/2016 6:49:33 AM Are there any good men out there these days???  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

This is a great song!!
belated ;p
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9n7pUeasDQ&index=1&list=PL8MQivHZSJxy4VOcZx_4mmUcaV_1eV7sR

[Edited 3/9/2016 6:49:48 AM ]

3/9/2016 7:28:32 AM Are there any good men out there these days???  
kungfu_candy
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,176)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:

It is time for women to start accepting the responsibility of their stupid and poor choices in men. Sink or swim, and well we see how women are performing: at about the same level as the Titanic and its current location......which I believe is at the bottom of the ocean, still......

They do. When they are alone in the dark confines of their room and thinking about the choices they've made and the outcome of their lives, the truth hits them like a ton of bricks. They cry, grow bitter and hateful, put on their mask of denial and continue to walk around pretending as if they don't know the truth.

The best/worst thing you can do is leave an aging woman alone with her thoughts.

They could possible think it's okay to come crawling back to the type they used to reject because of the same reason men choose to wait until they're wrinkly and limp to want to have real relationships and romance: they're selfish and hard up.

Most people make poor decisions when they're a head of the game. They only mull over their choices once reality smacks them back down.

3/9/2016 7:32:40 AM Are there any good men out there these days???  

gothygoogoo
Red Bluff, CA
59, joined Feb. 2015

"...They only mull over their choices once reality smacks them back down."

yep...
when your partner dies you have a lot of mulling over to go through...

3/9/2016 9:14:38 AM Are there any good men out there these days???  

ctr916v2
Over 2,000 Posts (3,373)
Roseville, CA
53, joined Nov. 2014

only bad girls who lie to us and let us miss our turn, can't find anymore nice guys.

3/9/2016 9:49:06 AM Are there any good men out there these days???  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

It isn't necessarily the persons fault for being abused and being treated badly. Sometimes there are signs and red flags but not always. You were treated poorly by women, does that mean it is your fault for choosing poorly? I don't believe so. I don't believe that the person that was hurt and treated poorly is at fault.
Not to mention people in general have trouble breaking behavioral patterns, so if they get into a pattern of going for certain types of people and ignoring or failing to see red flags, that can be difficult to change.

3/9/2016 9:52:34 AM Are there any good men out there these days???  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

Best song abusing my own thread right about nowww lolol

You're the light, you're the night
You're the colour of my blood
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much, so much

You're the fear, I don't care
'Cause I've never been so high
Follow me to the dark
Let me take you past our satellites
You can see the world you brought to life, to life

So love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do
Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do
Touch me like you do, ta-ta-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

Fading in, fading out
On the edge of paradise
Every inch of your skin is a holy grail I've got to find
Only you can set my heart on fire, on fire
Yeah, I'll let you set the pace
'Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head's spinning around I can't see clear no more

I'll let you set the pace
'Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head's spinning around I can't see clear no more

3/9/2016 12:09:46 PM Are there any good men out there these days???  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (188,071)
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

Yes

3/9/2016 1:30:06 PM Are there any good men out there these days???  
cthom124
Zachary, LA
27, joined Feb. 2016

I agree seems they all died. Lol

3/9/2016 5:58:18 PM Are there any good men out there these days???  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Sienna, I am still responsible for my choices in women. The only time a person is not responsible, in my opinion, is an act of genuine ignorance.

When you truly do not know any better, and you make a mistake, that is one thing.

I continued to make mistakes. My biggest mistake is not holding women back because of their reputations.

I believe that any woman has the capability to be a lifelong mate, if she chooses to be.

Meaning, if she chooses to treat me how I wish to be treated, but I am not going to tell her this, because then she will do it as a way of earning my acceptance but not necessarily who she actually is at heart.

Do you see the conundrum?

That is my mistake. Being too trusting and accepting is my mistake, because it is my choice.

In the relationships, where I failed to express my needs when they weren't being met was my fault.

It took me a very long time to learn how to fix some of those parts, so I don't make those mistakes again.

3/9/2016 9:39:46 PM Are there any good men out there these days???  

lynyrd80
Over 2,000 Posts (2,755)
Wood River, NE
54, joined Jan. 2014

Agreed. Not "all" men or women are bad.
And using 1.000 words to "rant" about it doesn't make you right.

3/10/2016 5:33:19 AM Are there any good men out there these days???  

lucky_1million
Over 1,000 Posts (1,305)
Pewaukee, WI
49, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:
That is my mistake. Being too trusting and accepting is my mistake, because it is my choice.

These aren't normally bad qualities to have along with being forgiving and loyal... but being too open can bite you in the butt if you happen to meet a sociopath.

3/10/2016 5:50:13 AM Are there any good men out there these days???  
cavie59
Enid, OK
57, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from sadlsticsienna:

Nice ones

Yep, they are hiding in plain sight. The thing is MOST (not all) women do not even see them. The "Good Men" are the invisible and overlooked.

3/10/2016 7:44:01 AM Are there any good men out there these days???  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from lucky_1million:
These aren't normally bad qualities to have along with being forgiving and loyal... but being too open can bite you in the butt if you happen to meet a sociopath.

I have met a few. One of them ran public background checks on me, even.

3/10/2016 7:44:52 AM Are there any good men out there these days???  

grande_mamon
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,076)
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

^ So I guess you didn't block her afterall huh

3/10/2016 8:04:07 AM Are there any good men out there these days???  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from grande_mamon:
^ So I guess you didn't block her afterall huh
Why would I block Lucky? I don't have any problems with her. She can not like me all day long, not agree with me all day long, but as long as she doesn't act like she is better than anyone else around here, you won't see me have a problem with her.

3/10/2016 11:49:06 AM Are there any good men out there these days???  
penguin97
Pomona, CA
19, joined Jun. 2012

Actually for some people yes and some people no because I have talked to a lot of guys and all they have done was f**k and dump and say oh well all you are is one stand material meanwhile a lot of people I know are married happily with kids so it depends

3/11/2016 3:25:20 AM Are there any good men out there these days???  

micheleisgreat
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,353)
Pittsburgh, PA
53, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:
Sienna, I am still responsible for my choices in women. The only time a person is not responsible, in my opinion, is an act of genuine ignorance.

When you truly do not know any better, and you make a mistake, that is one thing.

I continued to make mistakes. My biggest mistake is not holding women back because of their reputations.

I believe that any woman has the capability to be a lifelong mate, if she chooses to be.

Meaning, if she chooses to treat me how I wish to be treated, but I am not going to tell her this, because then she will do it as a way of earning my acceptance but not necessarily who she actually is at heart.

In the relationships, where I failed to express my needs when they weren't being met was my fault.

It took me a very long time to learn how to fix some of those parts, so I don't make those mistakes again.

Being trusting and accepting isn't a fault. It means that you have a good heart. The ones who abuse those traits that you have, are the ones who have made mistakes. They are the ones with faults. Not you. Never feel badly for having a good heart.

3/11/2016 4:08:07 AM Are there any good men out there these days???  

chavezisback
Over 1,000 Posts (1,461)
Ontario, CA
31, joined Jul. 2014

3/11/2016 4:14:16 AM Are there any good men out there these days???  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

People can't be fake for long, doesn't take long before they lapse into how they really are.