Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler

The app integrates seamlessly with social networking platforms such as Facebook, Spotify, and Instagram, enabling users to showcase many aspects of their character. speed dating edwardsville il Woo recommends profiles primarily based on your location and interests. You in particular do not have to respond if the message is offensive or rude. backroads broadband corsicana Just add your date plans into the app, opt for your Protected Mates from your contacts and set a secure time to check in after your date finishes.

www datehookup com sign up

The very first app on my list is called hinge. online dating in anchorage alaska I stuck it out as I was attempting to decide if his appears had been adequate to compensate for that voice. Tana s dating history is no secret to her fans. quickhump And note if they listed each superficial and substantial qualities.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/12/2016 4:19:56 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,633)
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Your a dumb b*tch. So stupid you probably won't read pass this part of my post...

See you don't believe in God so I don't expect you really understand anything I'm about to say to you.

The entire universe is based on "Cause & Effect!" To every action there's a reaction and an expected level of reciprocation of equality. Meaning....

If you kiss a man you'll expect him to kiss you back. If you say "Good Morning" to a man you'll expect him to say Good Morning. If you slap a man in his face then expect him to slap your a** back. If you attack him in an attempt to assassinate his character in a forum then expect the same type of attention from that man.

What makes you such a DUMB B*TCH IS....

You insult, bash, attack and sh¡t on men in here as nd expect them to do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING but take it. The same way you think a man shouldn't slap a woman who has slapped him. So that sh¡t you talking about ppl smelling is coming out your mouth. From all that sh¡t you talking, got your mouth smelling like sh¡t you dumb b*tch.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/12/2016 4:32:57 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from sadlsticsienna:
Since it's being fought against so rigorously by men I assume it was pretty damn good back then
for men I mean
Of course

You're a dumb b*tch.

It was better FOR WVERYONE! Children had TWO parents at home, women didn't have to struggle, men got a hot meal and clean home.

Stupid dumb b*tried like you were so fu€king greedy all you could see is what you didn't have and NEVER what you did have. That's why you complain and twist everything around.

Men NEVER b*tried, complained and blamed women for having to work like dogs to provide. Going to work in the freezing cold, blistering sun or dangerous conditions. We simply accepted our roles and handled our business.

The more I hear you talk the more I'm in favor of those cultures where men beat their women into submission for talking back and stepping outta place.

3/12/2016 4:38:31 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from grande_mamon:
It's something else, that being that men are by design supposed to be controlling jealous mean etc etc...and not just human males, the behavior is prolific throughout many species

Females are designed to be submissive.

Anything else is against what nature intended.

You're wasting your time explaining this to someone who hates God. See anything natural is by God's design but b*tried like this worship the gov't which goes against God in every shape or form.

3/12/2016 4:43:21 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

I think it's very adult. I don't have to tolerate idiocy xD

Any man who disagrees with you you'll block em. You can't tolerate anyone having a difference of opinion from yours. You are narrow minded, out of touch with the ppl and need to catch up with the times.

3/12/2016 5:23:09 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

micheleisgreat
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,353)
Pittsburgh, PA
53, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from dr_i_got_answer:
Your a dumb b*tch. So stupid you probably won't read pass this part of my post...

See you don't believe in God so I don't expect you really understand anything I'm about to say to you.

The entire universe is based on "Cause & Effect!" To every action there's a reaction and an expected level of reciprocation of equality. Meaning....

If you kiss a man you'll expect him to kiss you back. If you say "Good Morning" to a man you'll expect him to say Good Morning. If you slap a man in his face then expect him to slap your a** back. If you attack him in an attempt to assassinate his character in a forum then expect the same type of attention from that man.

You insult, bash, attack and sh¡t on men in here as nd expect them to do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING but take it. The same way you think a man shouldn't slap a woman who has slapped him. So that sh¡t you talking about ppl smelling is coming out your mouth. From all that sh¡t you talking, got your mouth smelling like sh¡t you dumb b*tch.

No one has to act the way you believe they should. Those are your expectations. Not everyone has the same expectations, mindset, preceptions, or viewpoints.

3/12/2016 5:35:45 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from driver406:
If women know EVERYTHING then why are they so f**ked up and neurotic, slutty, immoral, immodest and obnoxious. If feminists are so superior you'd think they'd be running all the companies. I can hardly find a man to sign for a package, but what the feminists don't realize is the longer they make me wait the more I charge them for wait time in my EXTRA CHARGES. I love charging the haughty arrogant feminists extra. The stories I could tell!

Oh yes she's WOMEN hear her roar even Christ says she's her lord!
She knows EVERYTHING so she just won't pretend.
She'll come back even stronger
a goddess ever longer until she makes her brothers understand
that YES she is GOD but it's wisdom born of pain
sexist men nailed her to the cross but look how much she's gained
if she had to she'd butcher EVERY MAN
yes she's strong, she's invincible

she's WOMANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNn

They destroy everything they touch. They'll cut the throats of their own children just to falsely blame a man. Everywhere they go is chaos, bedlam, drama, disorder, disruption and bad behavior. The gate God and believe in nothing that represents nature.

Bottom line is.... Feminist are blood sucking demons, instruments of evil, Satan's wh*res and lap dogs, enemies of mankind.

3/12/2016 5:40:11 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from micheleisgreat:
No one has to act the way you believe they should. Those are your expectations. Not everyone has the same expectations, mindset, preceptions, or viewpoints.

You're right bcuz no of Satan's wh*res would never think the way I do.

Are you one of the Satanist lap dog feminist supporting this thread?

3/12/2016 5:44:33 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

micheleisgreat
Pittsburgh, PA
53, joined Nov. 2013

You're right bcuz no of Satan's wh*res would never think the way I do.

Are you one of the Satanist lap dog feminist supporting this thread?

I'm a devout Christian. Which you are not. You have obviously never read the Bible or studied the word. You have twisted it into your demented interpretation. That is what satan would do...

[Edited 3/12/2016 5:47:43 PM ]

3/12/2016 5:48:37 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from fairymaiden:
I'm sorry, but it's hard to take anything you say seriously when you're lying there seductively in that wig and fancy outfit.

WTF does his profile pic have to do with the truth of his words? Stupidity is at an "All Time High" with feminist isn't it?

When men make valid points in subjects like this, this is the level of childishness feminist will resort to in order to avoid he has a point.

What does his profile pic has to do with the truth of his words? What?

3/12/2016 5:59:33 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from digital_knight:
I don't think I have been nasty or abusive to any ladies in here unless she said something wrong to me . That word (controlling) I just wish women understood there actions can result in some type drama . If they knew the do's and don't to maintain relationship there wouldnt be so much chaos.

Asking an american woman (feminist) to not bring drama, chaos and destruction to a peaceful situation is like asking a pig to NOT waddle in its own feces and urine. Would you really expect a pig NOT TOO?

These women aren't happy unless they reek of feces bcuz it bothers and gets a reaction outta those who can't stand the smell of it. That gives them pleasure. More than an orgasm.

3/12/2016 6:06:02 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

enigmaathand
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,965)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

You were responsible in your decisions. You didn't want children and ensured that you took action to prevent that from happening. I hate when people act like a baby just mistakenly happens.

I had four. I have been asked numerous times if they are all planned. I answered that I never had unplanned sex and knew that I could get pregnant. Most shut up after that
Ok. Fair enough. I can agree with that approach to the subject.

3/12/2016 6:10:40 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

You're a dumb b*tch.

It was better FOR WVERYONE! Children had TWO parents at home, women didn't have to struggle, men got a hot meal and clean home.

Stupid dumb b*tried like you were so fu€king greedy all you could see is what you didn't have and NEVER what you did have. That's why you complain and twist everything around.

Men NEVER b*tried, complained and blamed women for having to work like dogs to provide. Going to work in the freezing cold, blistering sun or dangerous conditions. We simply accepted our roles and handled our business.

The more I hear you talk the more I'm in favor of those cultures where men beat their women into submission for talking back and stepping outta place.
No matter how evil a woman gets, Doc, don't attack the person. Attack the issues. It is not helping your side of the debate, to make a personal attack.

Not saying I haven't done it, myself. We all have, at some point. All I am saying is to watch your anger level, with these subjects.

3/12/2016 6:35:02 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

micheleisgreat
Pittsburgh, PA
53, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:
No matter how evil a woman gets, Doc, don't attack the person. Attack the issues. It is not helping your side of the debate, to make a personal attack.

Not saying I haven't done it, myself. We all have, at some point. All I am saying is to watch your anger level, with these subjects.

Completely correct.

You and I have had words but I have never seen you get that upset over an issue.

Besides, you luv me

3/12/2016 6:51:13 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

As if there was not enough to tolerate your abusive remarks to women in the forum, now you are insulting the Newton's 3rd law.

The law is valid in area outside the control of the society and your god. It will be very inaccurate to borrow the law to describe social relationships but if you decide to do that have in mind that it is valid only when FORCE is applied.

3/12/2016 7:00:07 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Completely correct.

You and I have had words but I have never seen you get that upset over an issue.

Besides, you luv me
You are an "acquired taste" Michelle, which is better than something sweet that leaves a foul aftertaste.(And NO, that is NOT an innuendo)

Kinda learning to love you, because it certainly isn't easy. Cuz you're stubborn.(Not saying I am not. I know I am)

3/12/2016 7:22:18 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

micheleisgreat
Pittsburgh, PA
53, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:
You are an "acquired taste" Michelle, which is better than something sweet that leaves a foul aftertaste.(And NO, that is NOT an innuendo)

Kinda learning to love you, because it certainly isn't easy. Cuz you're stubborn.(Not saying I am not. I know I am)

I almost spit out my mountain dew!

I love you, too!

3/12/2016 7:31:44 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

You like Mountain Dew, so that is definitely a plus.

My dietary intake is Doritos and Mountain Dew, and wouldn't you know it? I own almost every Call of Duty title, in the series.....

3/12/2016 7:50:54 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

micheleisgreat
Pittsburgh, PA
53, joined Nov. 2013

Doritos and mountain dew are my favorite...

I've never played call of duty. I had the sons. They wouldn't let me near their play stations or x box!

I'm also not allowed to golf or own a gun. Damned kids

I have no idea where they get their bossy side from...
I'm gonna blame their dad!

3/12/2016 8:51:31 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

Any man who disagrees with you you'll block em

Are you retarded?

Calling me a dumb b*tch is abusive, that is why you are blocked. You are abusive
and think you can go around treating people in abusive ways that will not be tolerated on my thread. Enjoy your new block.
You want to remain unblocked and have access to all my threads?
Learn to have some general respect for other posters. We are SICK of your abuse and rudeness.

3/12/2016 9:10:59 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Doritos and mountain dew are my favorite...

I've never played call of duty. I had the sons. They wouldn't let me near their play stations or x box!

I'm also not allowed to golf or own a gun. Damned kids

I have no idea where they get their bossy side from...
I'm gonna blame their dad!
Oh, sure....blame the MAN.

And why shouldn't you own a gun? You work in a prison. If anything, you should probably carry a gun on you at work!

Golf? You aren't missing much. You hit a ball, track it down, and hit it away from you again.

I recommend baseball. You hit the ball away from you and there are 9 other people to retrieve it for you.

3/12/2016 10:15:20 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

micheleisgreat
Pittsburgh, PA
53, joined Nov. 2013

Not allowed to carry a gun at work. No one has one inside. They are locked up in the armory.

My sons don't allow me to golf because they are highly competitive and I'm not. I'd drink beer and drive the car in circles. That would make them crazy!

I can blame their dad cause he isn't around to roll his eyes at my statement

3/12/2016 10:30:06 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Drinking some beer and driving the cart around could be a better time, than the actual golfing. Many entertaining stories start with: "Hey, ya'll. Hold my beer and watch this...."

3/16/2016 11:18:49 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

celyn67
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,609)
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

You're a dumb b*tch.

Haven't you proclaimed to know God? God does NOT approve of that kind of talk to someone else, even if you don't agree with them.

3/16/2016 11:22:35 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

dasnixter
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,253)
Jessieville, AR
58, joined Jul. 2010

This appears to be

a cozy thread.

3/23/2016 4:08:03 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

Don't worry I blocked that guy, he won't be able to filthify my threads any longer lol

3/24/2016 1:24:12 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (64,813)
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

I don't think there are any anti-fems.

Men like femininity in a woman.

So...I think a better term is...anti- anti-fems.

Makes a lot more sense.

3/24/2016 7:17:54 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

phil406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (39,092)
Pueblo, CO
52, joined Jul. 2009

Don't worry I blocked that guy, he won't be able to filthify my threads any longer lol

Translation: If you don't agree with my Narrow View Point, then you can't be on the Playground with me and I'm telling on you!

3/25/2016 2:24:35 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

No the guy was abusive.

Also anti-fem means against feminism, not 'femininity' yeish

3/25/2016 2:32:07 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

flyfish77
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,055)
Conyers, GA
51, joined Jul. 2014

you must remember and think hard..this is a dating site,im allways glad your on and o k..but you seem to never be happy or satisfied,nothing will ever be perfect,especially on here .....someone is allways gonna rub someone else the wrong way,and to disagree with you also,,sadly...maybe you thrive on confrontation,and differences i dont know any more,i had terrible nightmares last nite an i need peace an laughter..but whatever .but..what about dating an love laughter and happiness..enjoy whats right in front of you maybe.id allways love an tink of you as my cute crush..remember the happy,an laughin times..and these..

[Edited 3/25/2016 2:33:54 AM ]

3/26/2016 8:54:36 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,212)
Barrow, AK
45, joined Sep. 2011

One day i was smelling something awful and i discovered i had shit on my shoes.

3/26/2016 8:59:25 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

jester0011
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (28,799)
Lake Waccamaw, NC
48, joined Jun. 2014

fems have destroyed dating

3/26/2016 9:00:44 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

Men destroyed dating

3/27/2016 12:51:40 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

lynyrd80
Over 2,000 Posts (2,755)
Wood River, NE
54, joined Jan. 2014

Incorrect, people that only think of themselves (not gender or race specific), ruined dating.

People that rare selfish, self centered, or self serving are the ones at fault.

3/27/2016 4:04:13 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

I could agree with that.

3/27/2016 5:38:03 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  
cavie59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,639)
Enid, OK
57, joined Feb. 2010

Men destroyed dating

How so????

3/27/2016 6:10:47 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

By making it all about sex.
Not about getting to know the person and forming some kind of relationship and affection, but based on his interest and desire for sex.

3/27/2016 6:13:39 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  
cavie59
Enid, OK
57, joined Feb. 2010

By making it all about sex.
Not about getting to know the person and forming some kind of relationship and affection, but based on his interest and desire for sex.

Not all men are like that. However ALL women will withhold sex forever.

3/27/2016 6:16:50 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

celyn67
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,609)
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

No, not all women withhold sex. I don't mean having sex not knowing someone.

3/27/2016 7:22:23 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

Women only withhold sex when they don't know or trust the guy enough or if they have some kind of physical or psychological issue.

But guys put too much emphasis on it and care only about it. They care more about the sex than about the person. So it seems

[Edited 3/27/2016 7:23:18 AM ]

3/27/2016 7:26:39 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from jester0011:
fems have destroyed dating
Ain't this the truth. Supposed to respect them as an "Equal" but hold chairs and doors for them, pay for the entire date.....

I don't believe in sexism, though. Sexism is wrong. And being wrong is for women.

3/27/2016 7:28:45 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

It is a bit conflicting isn't it. lol

But who doesn't enjoy being treated specially

3/27/2016 7:31:52 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

voyager02
Over 2,000 Posts (2,030)
Istanbul
Turkey
30, joined Jan. 2016

Sadisienna i finger your pusi

3/27/2016 7:32:42 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

It is a bit conflicting isn't it. lol

But who doesn't enjoy being treated specially
And other than women with a Trane A/C unit between their legs, who doesn't like getting laid?

3/27/2016 7:40:00 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

What's trane AC? o.O

3/27/2016 7:48:16 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

voyager02
Over 2,000 Posts (2,030)
Istanbul
Turkey
30, joined Jan. 2016

Sadisienna i think your pusi is tight

3/27/2016 8:15:52 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

What's trane AC? o.O
It is a brand of industrial Air Conditioning units.

3/27/2016 8:37:45 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

Sadisienna i think your pusi is tight

How would you know, when you're never been near it.

3/27/2016 8:57:39 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

voyager02
Over 2,000 Posts (2,030)
Istanbul
Turkey
30, joined Jan. 2016

Just a guess, thats why i said i think

3/27/2016 9:54:03 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

How would you know, when you're never been near it.
Well, it doesn't rack up near the mileage or hour meter, these American women get. That may be a factor.....

3/27/2016 9:57:36 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

Well that is true lol.

3/27/2016 9:59:12 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

voyager02
Over 2,000 Posts (2,030)
Istanbul
Turkey
30, joined Jan. 2016

Bekaz ive seen your face, you have round eyes women who have round eyes they have little pusi

3/27/2016 10:04:07 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

voyager02
Over 2,000 Posts (2,030)
Istanbul
Turkey
30, joined Jan. 2016

Sadi i decided to say bad things to you again, bikaz i think they are bad at all

3/27/2016 1:34:04 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

lynyrd80
Over 2,000 Posts (2,755)
Wood River, NE
54, joined Jan. 2014

Once again...bicker..bicker..bicker. Always pointing your finger at everybody else, and blaming them for your problems is childish.

3/27/2016 1:39:25 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

Yes, okay continue

3/27/2016 1:43:07 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

avgjoe0266
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (46,012)
Grovetown, GA
50, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from voyager02:
Bekaz ive seen your face, you have round eyes women who have round eyes they have little pusi

Are you a 12 yr old virgin?
Jc

3/27/2016 2:12:42 PM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

voyager02
Over 2,000 Posts (2,030)
Istanbul
Turkey
30, joined Jan. 2016

Quote from avgjoe0266:
Are you a 12 yr old virgin?
Jc

Is your mom virgin?

3/28/2016 3:48:26 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  
cavie59
Enid, OK
57, joined Feb. 2010

Women only withhold sex when they don't know or trust the guy enough or if they have some kind of physical or psychological issue.

There again, you are wrong, ever hear of MARRIAGE. A wife WILL use sex to punish or reward a man, or when they want a child. Anything outside of that is only because SHE wants to, not because the husband wants to. Although if she has denied her husband often enough, he will take it when she does offer it.

FACT.

3/28/2016 3:51:19 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

Well that's kind of like a psychological issue

3/28/2016 4:01:52 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  
cavie59
Enid, OK
57, joined Feb. 2010

Well that's kind of like a psychological issue

It could be, for women it is all about CONTROLLING their man with sex.

It is NEVER for the pure pleasure of it.

3/28/2016 4:16:03 AM Hypocritical Anti-fems.  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

Pleasure is over rated
well sexual pleasure

[Edited 3/28/2016 4:16:26 AM ]