Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames hookups

Others lack practical experience and can study a factor or two about how to be a better conversationalist. chicago singles dating service Make confident that the e mail account has no personal data about you in the address. You may well have been chatting online awhile with your new crush, having said that, they re nevertheless a stranger till you meet in genuine life. getting laid at strip club Chaudhry says his study suggests keeping on the net, pre meeting exchanges to two weeks or shorter.

rubmaps massage

When I returned from Australia my friend Gerry recommended we go to a speed dating event one additional time and I stated confident, why not give it a go one far more time. free hookup sites chicago After my second date with a guy I met at the pub, he took me back to his residence exactly where I didn t realise he still lived with his parents. g. benaughty ios app As locating love is so higher on so numerous people s wishlist, it really is no wonder the category continues to evolve.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/1/2016 2:54:47 AM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

enigmaathand
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,965)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

http://www.littlethings.com/1950s-good-housewife-guide-v3/?utm_source=sturn&utm_campaign=retro&utm_medium=Facebook

In the society we are in, divorce is skyrocketing, and more and more men are avoiding marriage altogether. 2 out of 3 divorces are filed by women.
75% of the high-paying salary positions within companies are now employed by females, and the males have been left high and dry.

We have many spoiled children, growing up with no father. Daughters that hate all men, because daddy was never around. Sons without a spine, because there was no father to show him how to "Be a Man".

And as sexist as this may seem, from a statistical point, society operated in a much better fashion with these standards in place. In fact, even the Feminist-attituded star Pink PREFERS amd is HAPPIER being a HOMEMAKER.

When one of pop music's most Feminist, Man-hating singers admits to being happier living off a man, and not having to pursue a career, I think it is time for a change back to the ways of the old.

What do you think?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/1/2016 7:28:16 AM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

So what is your solution exactly, that women should be housewives?

If 2/3 divorces are filed by women shouldn't the post be about how to keep women happy in the marriage not men (since the link is about men)?

I am sure women not being happy in a marriage is about more than just that aspect.

3/1/2016 7:29:21 AM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  
myizrstillblue2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,107)
Milwaukee, WI
49, joined Jun. 2013

3/1/2016 7:32:01 AM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

jjp184
Over 1,000 Posts (1,331)
Somerset, NJ
52, joined Jun. 2013

If I ever decide to buy "the cow" there will be no computer in my happy home

3/1/2016 8:24:15 AM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Women wanted to have equal legal rights to divorce men, and they got it. Now, they divorce men twice as much, but will whine and complain about how hard single motherhood is, or they whine how men won't stick around to father their children.

Women wanted equal rights to work in the same types of jobs, as men, and they got it. Then they whine about how many hours they have to work, or working on holidays/weekends, or not having time to do this or that, because they had to work.

Women fought MEN in Courts of Law that were headed by MEN, and they were given all these rights, by MEN.

Studies have been conducted and proven that women are much happier when they are in the role of "homemaker", than when they are in the role of "Head of Household" or as a "Single Mother".

By presenting the evidence, we can clearly conclude that MEN tried to give women, what women were claiming to want. They were trying to make women happy.

3/1/2016 8:30:37 AM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

flyfish77
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,055)
Conyers, GA
51, joined Jul. 2014

women should be like..june cleaver...in leave it to beaver,an she was cool,an sassy at times,but allways busy doin somethin for all of them.yep..go ahead get pissed off at this also. or go to the local bar,allways some druggy,drinkin ..dude..to buy you a drink maybe.im glad some are still sweet,an nice..others..if you wanna argue an fight..go join the army,please..

3/1/2016 8:37:19 AM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  
marriedncheatin
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,789)
Twin Falls, ID
49, joined Jul. 2012

Choose wisely

3/1/2016 8:47:08 AM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

greeleybro
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,528)
Longmont, CO
49, joined Oct. 2013

Truth hurts eh ladies?

Most women Dont turn into man hating feminists til after a couple of kids witj the wrong man that they chose to make babies with.....js

[Edited 3/1/2016 8:49:01 AM ]

3/1/2016 9:17:11 AM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Women always talk about wanting the truth, yet so many of them hate me for speaking it(not you Sienna. I know you don't hate me )

3/1/2016 10:01:07 AM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  
kungfu_candy
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,176)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Pink is not a Feminist, she's an ugly b*tch with a beauty-entitlement complex.

Her entire career has been about look at me I'm so not like those other girls why don't you like me. I don't care about your money why don't you like me?

WHY DO YOU KEEP CHOOSING THESE PRETTY B*TCHES OVER ME!

Like she gets off on it. She loves talking about how she was told she'd never make it because she wasn't pretty and rough looking so she "used" that her advantage by trying to show beauty in being strong and rough.

And ironically that's what chased her f**king man away. I used to have the magazine article about it. So she said she showed up to surprise him in nothing but lingerie and had something that was akin to memorabalia about their romance and shit and she asked him if he wanted to give it a shot again.

So she basically went crawling back on her hands and knees and said I'm sorry for my girl power bullshit having a man is more important.

I understand the point you're trying to make but pleeeeeeease don't use that jealous a** b*tch as an example. She had beef with Christina Aguilera and others because of her own insecurities and she got frustrated because she couldn't back up the skills she convinced herself she must have had simply because she didn't have looks on her side.

Pink's an OKAY singer. Christina could belt out higher and lower and was considerably prettier at the time.

Pink's not better than Brittney just because she's f**king vulgar.

She's an example of Adele. Adele based her career on being fat and white and carrying a decent tune. She solidified her career when she told everyone she didn't need to be skinny and she was perfect blah blah blah. Then she was shit talking Beyonce, Rihanna, and Brittney Spears. Now every time you see her she's whittled down.

Because 9 times out of 10 those women want to be thin but until then they pretend they are so happy as is.

Sorry, I just don't like Pink.

3/1/2016 10:04:28 AM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

I heard there is someone getting a divorce every 36 seconds

3/1/2016 10:19:35 AM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

soulflight
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,054)
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Take care of your own house. Make the best choices you can for yourself.

If someone is that upset about the divorce rate, they should just do their part and try not to add to the problem. Marriage / divorce ..it all comes down to the two individuals involved.

3/1/2016 10:48:16 AM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Those women back in the 50's were not on anti depression drugs . There are so many that are now .If we want anything like that again first going have to start with the women mind .

3/1/2016 11:09:37 AM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,633)
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

All action is derived from thought so as you thinketh so shall you do! Let's start with this shall we....

Women can deny it all they want but this ENTIRE society push and preach separatism in the home. And women accepts this concept religiously. This is a wide spread, across the board concept taught, made into laws and supported by more than 90% of women in this country's culture.

Now women of foreign cultures still believe in what their ancestors believe about marriage, family, children, our places and roles, etc. So their mentality is about togetherness instead separatism. So they understand their importance which makes them better wives, mothers and homemakers.

The mentality American women have is masterfully destructive to relationships. Even those women like soul flight who claims to NOT support feminism is quick to attack men who speaks of it. Twisting any and everything to manipulate a situation. How can you built something with someone who thinks like that?

3/1/2016 11:10:16 AM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

grande_mamon
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,076)
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

Solution, don't get married in the first place.

3/1/2016 11:17:13 AM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (64,813)
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Though there is some valid points here...I see a lot wrong with this society, compared to when I was growing up.

There are several reasons for the divorce rate.

Two working, not having enough quality time together, a lot more stress these days, people in general in all walks of life don't have the same principles and values like back then and marriage is not looked at the same either...or the conviction of it.

And there are some lame dudes out there too.

That said....Sure, I've got my gripes about women in general too.

But, I can't throw 100 percent of the blame on them.

[Edited 3/1/2016 11:17:51 AM ]

3/1/2016 11:19:30 AM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from soulflight:
Take care of your own house. Make the best choices you can for yourself.

Here's a perfect example. Show me ONE PERSON who consciously and cognitively makes what THEY consider the worse decision. Now if men like enigma, viper, dknight and myself say "it's best to look overseas for a wife" we get attacked by bitter a** women who are now doing the opposite of the sh¡t they talking about.

The turn hypocrites.

3/1/2016 11:33:58 AM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

still at your usual tricks...putting words in peoples mouths to support your beliefs and generating the same old threads.

I support people, regardles of gender.
I support family, regardless of its changing landscape.

You are entitled to your beliefs, free to engage in the lifestyle of your choice and certainly free to generate as many redundant threads as you wish.

You are also free to thump your chest and attack anyone who disagrees with you but plenty of us have happy, productive lives with better things to do than continually critique the choices of others.

eta: I never criticized men who "go overseas"..I simply question that there is such a great movement to do so.

[Edited 3/1/2016 11:35:44 AM ]

3/1/2016 11:34:40 AM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  
4uijack
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,305)
New Port Richey, FL
81, joined Aug. 2013

Buy the b*tch and you own them!!!

As a matter of fact, buy two!!!

[Edited 3/1/2016 11:35:48 AM ]

3/1/2016 11:36:00 AM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from bumblebee7:
Though there is some valid points here...I see a lot wrong with this society, compared to when I was growing up.

There are several reasons for the divorce rate.

Two working, not having enough quality time together, a lot more stress these days, people in general in all walks of life don't have the same principles and values like back then and marriage is not looked at the same either...or the conviction of it.

And there are some lame dudes out there too.

That said....Sure, I've got my gripes about women in general too.

But, I can't throw 100 percent of the blame on them.

I don't think enigma was implying women are 100% responsible for the divorce rate being what it is. I don't blame women 100% for failed relationships either. I only talk about women bcuz I DON'T DATE MEN! If that makes any sense.

But when women express disappointment in the sh¡tty things men do I DON'T RUN TO THE DEFENSE OF NO GOOD MEN EITHER! I don't make excuses for their bad behavior or attack the women who complain. But you can't HONESTLY say the same for the women in this forum now can you?

Far as the subject.... Women are responsible for 95% or more of the divorces happening nowadays. Why? Bcuz divorce has become big business for them. An instant pay check, free money, a new house, vacations and fringe benefits for the new boyfriend.

3/1/2016 11:37:41 AM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  
4uijack
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,305)
New Port Richey, FL
81, joined Aug. 2013

Ask my exes what they didn't get!!!

3/1/2016 1:23:53 PM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

shadygirl13
Lincoln, NE
44, joined Jun. 2010

I love all the made up percentages in all these "women bashing" comments. They just keep going up and up... 90%, 95% or more.

3/1/2016 1:31:05 PM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from shadygirl13:
I love all the made up percentages in all these "women bashing" comments. They just keep going up and up... 90%, 95% or more.

I 100% agree with your comment..quite entertaining isn't it

3/1/2016 2:50:35 PM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  
amusicluvr
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,002)
Salem, OR
63, joined Nov. 2013

I think that if a candy-ass can't stand the heat, the candy-ass should stay out of the kitchen. If the prospect of divorce frightens you so much, do not get married.

3/1/2016 2:54:18 PM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  
amusicluvr
Salem, OR
63, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from digital_knight:
Those women back in the 50's were not on anti depression drugs .

No. They just became alcoholics, and committed suicide.

Actually, there were plenty of women on anti-depressant drugs in the 1950s. They just didn't talk about it so much, publicly, like they do now. They tended to hide the fact, even from family, rather than brag about it to the world.

3/1/2016 2:56:03 PM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  
amusicluvr
Salem, OR
63, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from flyfish77:
women should be like..june cleaver...in leave it to beaver,an she was cool,an sassy at times,but allways busy doin somethin for all of them.yep..go ahead get pissed off at this also. or go to the local bar,allways some druggy,drinkin ..dude..to buy you a drink maybe.im glad some are still sweet,an nice..others..if you wanna argue an fight..go join the army,please..

June was played by an actress...who worked her a** off in the studios, fool.

3/1/2016 3:26:29 PM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from 4uijack:
Buy the b*tch and you own them!!!

As a matter of fact, buy two!!!
Stay out of my thread, with your Sharia Law crap, or I will block you.

I want a debate, on a possible solution for the skyrocketing divorce rate, not jokes about how to treat women like property(which is part of the reason AMERICA is having so many issues with sexism and Feminism)

3/1/2016 3:30:02 PM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from shadygirl13:
The actual percentage of divorces, filed in 2013(the last statistics I could find)is 68.4% filed by women. 31.6% are filed by men.

You can google it. Doc is trying to prove a point, about how women WOULD be responsible for 95%, because of their actions prior to the divorce, which even I do not agree with.

There are shitty men, and shitty women.

3/1/2016 3:48:10 PM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

sweetlime4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,848)
Ocala, FL
52, joined Mar. 2014

Marriage is the leading cause of divorces ...

3/1/2016 4:19:54 PM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from enigmaathand:
The actual percentage of divorces, filed in 2013(the last statistics I could find)is 68.4% filed by women. 31.6% are filed by men.

You can google it. Doc is trying to prove a point, about how women WOULD be responsible for 95%, because of their actions prior to the divorce, which even I do not agree with.

There are shitty men, and shitty women.

..and because the one who files does not mean that person is responsible for the breakdown of the mariage...rarely is it one-sided

3/1/2016 6:23:12 PM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from soulflight:
..and because the one who files does not mean that person is responsible for the breakdown of the mariage...rarely is it one-sided
It takes two to fail in a relationship. The blame game will always come into play, because that is human nature.

Money, or the lack of it, has been proven to be directly linked to divorce. The lower your income levels, the exponentially higher chances of divorce. Combined with the largest % being filed by women, and the greatest form of male abuse is name calling(most notably being called a "Loser"), this is clear that women still expect men to be the "Bread Winner".

So, here os my resolution. For those ladies that want the man to make the money and pay the bills, follow the guidelines from 1955, and you won't be divorced later on.

For all of those that have adapted to women working amd being independent, work as a team. Is that really such a hard concept?

3/1/2016 6:50:06 PM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

what's unrealistic, is thinking you can make rules for how two individuals manage their relationship. Nobody else gets to run my marriage..

3/1/2016 8:02:11 PM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from soulflight:
what's unrealistic, is thinking you can make rules for how two individuals manage their relationship. Nobody else gets to run my marriage..
Well, Feminists seem to think they can tell ALL of society how marriage and society should operate, so why not me or men doing the same thing? Isn't that being "EQUAL"?

3/1/2016 8:16:04 PM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (55,818)
Green Bay, WI
51, joined Jul. 2013
online now!

Quote from sweetlime4u:
Marriage is the leading cause of divorces ...

Yup

3/1/2016 8:24:44 PM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (48,490)
Saint Paul, MN
64, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from sadlsticsienna:

If 2/3 divorces are filed by women shouldn't the post be about how to keep women happy in the marriage not men (since the link is about men)?

I am sure women not being happy in a marriage is about more than just that aspect.

HA! A woman won't cook or clean or screw for herself let alone do it lovingly for a man she professes to love until she dies. Women are completely self centered, haughty and arrogant these days. I wouldn't get married unless God Almighty sent an angel down from Heaven to appear to me in the flesh to order me to do it. Even she'd no doubt prefer burning in HELL than obeying God and loving a man. I would do a PLATONIC relationship.

3/1/2016 9:29:10 PM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

Studies have been conducted and proven that women are much happier when they are in the role of "homemaker", than when they are in the role of "Head of Household" or as a "Single Mother".

This just proves that women are much happier with less stress, because we are assuming a home maker would be less stressful than being a homemaker plus working.

Doesn't mean women all should abandon their careers and be homemakers. It means they should work to reduce stress so they can enjoy living their life how they want to.

3/1/2016 9:48:48 PM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

It just proves that women want to have their cake and eat it too. They want to work, but when it comes down to it, they don't want the responsibility that comes along with working for a living, and would rather sponge off a MAN or the Government whenever they can.

And you're right. They shouldn't abandon their careers. More men might get married, and there is no reason to make men go through that kind of punishment, because your gender is never satisfied with anything you are given.

Female Logic: I want to be like a man and work for a living.....oh, man, working 40-60 hrs a week is so tough, and I have no money because I have to pay bills and rent....

3/1/2016 10:02:28 PM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

and whats wrong with women wanting to have careers?

You talk about it so negastively 'want to have their cake and eat it too' what is this BS.

Yes juggling a family and a career is hard but people do what they need to do to survive
and what will make them happy. (Usually more about surviving though).

3/1/2016 10:39:09 PM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Are you even reading what I am writing?

If you ask to shoulder the responsibility of a career, because you're not happy with being a home maker, then go have at it.

But don't come back b*tching about the responsibility YOU chose for yourself.

3/1/2016 10:58:21 PM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

Women not working wouldn't make divorce rate go down. Plus even if it did, whos to say that its actually better, it might be for the wrong reasons. Like they aren't leaving simply because it's convenient for them but they are unhappy.

Women not being with the guy would still be the same amount of stress lol assuming work is the same when together vs not together.
Basically the guy must be a cause of stress then.

You'd have to find out the reasons why women are unhappy in marriages and divorcing more.
You say its about money but explain that..

3/1/2016 11:16:50 PM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  
amusicluvr
Salem, OR
63, joined Nov. 2013

Many women in third world areas have such low expectations than most American men can meet, and exceed, them easily. Most American women expect a bit more. Third world women are often beaten, raped, verbally abused constantly, etc, so much of the time by the men in their lives...fathers, sons, husbands, boyfriends, neighbors, etc. When they encounter an American man who does not so abuse them, such women feel like they have won the lottery, and are happy to even just be ignored...as long as they are not being yelled at, beaten, raped, and such. American women usually want more than to just not be abused. They want to be loved, sweet talked, romanced, cuddled, etc...which many American men are not fond of doing. It is easier for a typical American man to please a third world woman than to please an American woman. Third world women tend to be less Feminist oriented, and American men like that.

[Edited 3/1/2016 11:17:55 PM ]

3/1/2016 11:28:25 PM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

True about this
They want to be loved, sweet talked, romanced

3/2/2016 12:31:29 AM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/02/04/money-is-the-leading-cause-of-stress-in-relationships.html

Dated Feb. 4, 2015.

Other reports suggested Domestic Abuse, however, the U.S. Department of Justice and CDC have confirmed men are victims of spouse abuse more than women are. So, as such those studies are obviously out of date as evidence can prove fallacy to the study itself.

Ironically, one study, that was done by a feminist website, stated that women have lower tolerances for infidelity, despite a British Dating Service Study that asked 3,000 respondents about whether they would cheat, and 25% of female respondents said they would, as opposed to only 9% of male respondents, and only a meager 15% of men said they would forgive a cheating woman, in that same study.(we know what my forgiveness level for cheating, lying, and other forms of female manipulation are, already)

Now, as such, any study can be challenged. It is hard to pin down divorces over money, because courts will not allow a divorce because of poverty(I think they should, just show concrete FACTS and NUMBERS would show what WOMEN really care about)

Please note, this poll concludes the leading cause of STRESS is MONEY. This means a majority of respondents admit most of their fights are over money issues. 2/3 of all divorces are initiated by women.

And to further reinforce my statements, let's see what women want from men in relationships.(I'll cite multiple sources on this one, amd lets see what is consistent amongst ALL the polls I find).....

http://elitedaily.com/dating/gentlemen/7-things-every-guy-can-do-to-be-perfect-for-her/

6. Security – FINANCIAL and literal.

http://www.lovepanky.com/men/essentials-for-men/what-do-women-look-for-in-a-man

As written by the FEMALE author: "A good job and a nice salary. Well, now we’re getting shallow. But it’s better to face the truth than pretend like money doesn’t matter. Of course it does! You like a sexy woman over an unattractive women. Women like a rich guy over a church mouse. Be rich and drive a great car and you’ll have a huge advantage already. Just a word though, it’s just an advantage, but it’s not enough."

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/head-games/201308/what-women-want-in-men

As quoted, right at the beginning even: "Generally speaking, men place more importance on beauty, while women value social status and access to FINANCIAL RESOURCES"(i.e GOLD DIGGER)

Now, are you gonna call professional FEMALE psychologists a "woman-basher" the way you call me a woman-hater for saying the exact same things?

3/2/2016 4:12:45 AM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  
cavie59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,639)
Enid, OK
57, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from sadlsticsienna:

There is not a man alive that can keep a woman "Happy" in marriage. Believe me I know first hand about having a stay at home wife and all it entails.

3/2/2016 7:06:40 AM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from enigmaathand:
Well, Feminists seem to think they can tell ALL of society how marriage and society should operate, so why not me or men doing the same thing? Isn't that being "EQUAL"?

no..that's saying she's behaving badly, so why can't I?

remember the classic parental retort....if everyone is else is jumping off a cliff, will you do that too?

I prefer to think for myself.

Ps. "some" feminists

3/2/2016 3:28:56 PM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Yes. I know that retort. I prefer to think for myself, too. I prefer to not be a sheep, blindly being led by the powers that be, hence why I am NOT married and raising children.

Society tells us, that is what we are SUPPOSED to do with our lives. I prefer to do this thing, called "Whatever the F*ck I Want".

A majority of women, where I live, have not figured this out and just repeat what their parents did.

I honestly wish I had the financial capacity, to just demolish my property, sell it, and move to somewhere else.

3/2/2016 4:15:50 PM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from amusicluvr:
No. They just became alcoholics, and committed suicide.

Actually, there were plenty of women on anti-depressant drugs in the 1950s. They just didn't talk about it so much, publicly, like they do now. They tended to hide the fact, even from family, rather than brag about it to the world.

No I don't believe that . Because the of results of Baby Boomers.

3/2/2016 4:22:31 PM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

then you should read a little history about about santariums and mental health history in the US

3/2/2016 5:17:42 PM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from soulflight:
then you should read a little history about about santariums and mental health history in the US
I agree. Coming up in the late 1980s, researchers were still trying to find ways to stop female depression and suicide rates among were much higher.

Now, however, the suicide rates among men are nearly 4x that of women. The tables have turned, and men are suffering more depression amd mental issues.

I hear horror stories from many female friends, about some of these things. My best male friend shit himself, with my gun, in my garage. He was in the Army, and I had to do a telephone interview, with an Army Captain assigned to the investigation.

Soulflight and musicluvr are actually correct.

Who knows, maybe all of this is just a form of survival?

Men ruled the world. Women were killing themselves in record numbers, and now women rule the world and men are killing themselves.

I honestly don't know. Is there a happy medium,

3/2/2016 5:18:18 PM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

You are making seem like was just as bad as the great depression or as bad as the Aid virus came to be . I don't think it was that many people crazy .

What are you making think is the movie Changeling . When cops and Judges just put you in there instead of jail . Which they are creating more jails and prisons now compare to what it use to be .

3/2/2016 5:24:10 PM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

I think there are way more people are depress now compare to 50's .

All of sudden the 60's came hippies made all the depression go away

3/2/2016 5:28:04 PM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  
amusicluvr
Salem, OR
63, joined Nov. 2013

You don't think that women could take anti-depressants and still have obligatory sex, and get pregnant, and give birth? It happened all the time. Women who never enjoyed sex, would-even when half awake due to taking drugs, drinking booze, or both-managed to lay in bed like a dead fish while their hubbies impregnated them, and then-9 months later-deliver a baby, while still on drugs. You are not dumb enough to think that babies only result from enjoyable sex...are you? When drugged out women, who preferred to not work, married rich men, and those men wanted a son to carry on their name, many of those drugged out women managed to have sex, and make babies, rather than face a divorce. This they often did while being drugged out.

MAOIs became WIDELY used to treat depression in the EARLY 1950s. Check the AMA.

3/2/2016 5:34:15 PM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from amusicluvr:
You don't think that women could take anti-depressants and still have obligatory sex, and get pregnant, and give birth? It happened all the time. Women who never enjoyed sex, would-even when half awake due to taking drugs, drinking booze, or both-managed to lay in bed like a dead fish while their hubbies impregnated them, and then-9 months later-deliver a baby, while still on drugs. You are not dumb enough to think that babies only result from enjoyable sex...are you? When drugged out women, who preferred to not work, married rich men, and those men wanted a son to carry on their name, many of those drugged out women managed to have sex, and make babies, rather than face a divorce. This they often did while being drugged out.

MAOIs became WIDELY used to treat depression in the EARLY 1950s. Check the AMA.

Then their should be more cases of birth defects .

3/2/2016 5:48:13 PM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

I think there are way more people are depress now compare to 50's .

All of sudden the 60's came hippies made all the depression go away

1. depression is not synonymous with crazy.

2. there are more cases because it is more open to discussion and therefor more frequently diagnosed rather than hidden or denied.

@ enig re: variance between male and female depression rates. I think we must atleast consider the male attitude toward self identifying and /or accepting help that could potentially prevent suicide

[Edited 3/2/2016 5:48:58 PM ]

3/2/2016 5:57:35 PM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

I guess I am looking people in the 50's when comes to problems the same way how you look at reasons for the divorce as if it not that many and so easy to find some one who is compatible .

3/2/2016 6:09:29 PM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Never said it was easy..said the opposite actually.

3/2/2016 7:02:44 PM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  
god_says
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,424)
Cabo San Lucas
Mexico
48, joined Aug. 2014

Marriage is the leading cause of divorce.

3/2/2016 7:34:15 PM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from soulflight:
Never said it was easy..said the opposite actually.

Alright let me ask you this do you think it was easier back in the 50's to find someone to be in relationship with compare to now ?

3/2/2016 7:42:48 PM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Nope... people been screwin' up relationships since the beginning of time. We just seem to do it faster these days..lol

3/2/2016 7:45:37 PM A Solution to the Growing Divorce Rate  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from soulflight:
Nope... people been screwin' up relationships since the beginning of time. We just seem to do it faster these days..lol