Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personnel sign up

The very best particular person I recall meeting on the web was a lady known as Lucia. dalton ga singles She will be fully oblivious to her personal hypocrisy. Not only that, but most of the fathers of these young ladies insist that their daughters marry a top mastering boy. bedpageatl To this day I hear mates of mine complain about getting a terrible FYG, so the lasting impact a FYG can have is clear.

mega personal websites

They ended up talking for hours and began to definitely like each and every other s business. az chat A single day, his most effective friend, who happens to be fairly a dating professional, suggested to find him an on line date for Friday evening. So, you under no circumstances know when you are going to uncover the individual who you would like to travel the globe with someday. doublelist poconos You tap their name to study a tiny far more about them and see much more pictures, swipe suitable if you d like to be matched with them, or left if you are not interested.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/26/2016 1:45:08 PM 1990 Chevy Silverado  

dear_johndoe
Sherrill, AR
57, joined Feb. 2016
online now!

I been having trouble with my 1990 Chevy Silverado 2500 pickup. It has at times spit & sputter when I start it but not all the time maybe once a week it happens, seems to clear it's self up then happens again. Had the dealer try it out for a week & they replaced the fuel filter,plugs & wire cap & rotor then drove it around a few days & never had a problem out of it. I bring it back home wait 30 minutes then tried to start it & it will not stay running for 15 seconds. What could be wrong with it?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/26/2016 2:17:35 PM 1990 Chevy Silverado  
karrpilot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,926)
Oswego, IL
53, joined Jul. 2009

Perhaps when you were at the dealer, you should have left it there and came home with a new one instead.

However, from what you have described, those symptoms are usually related to the ignition system. The pick up sensor and ignition module. Those are the main suspects. Another thing to look at is the fuel pump. That also can do the same thing.

What I was running into with our older fleet vans of that vintage was the distributor driven gear getting chewed up. If that's the case, more than likely the camshaft drive gear is on it's way out. Then you definitely need to vehicle shop at that point.

3/26/2016 4:30:03 PM 1990 Chevy Silverado  

dear_johndoe
Sherrill, AR
57, joined Feb. 2016
online now!

Quote from karrpilot:
Perhaps when you were at the dealer, you should have left it there and came home with a new one instead.

However, from what you have described, those symptoms are usually related to the ignition system. The pick up sensor and ignition module. Those are the main suspects. Another thing to look at is the fuel pump. That also can do the same thing.

What I was running into with our older fleet vans of that vintage was the distributor driven gear getting chewed up. If that's the case, more than likely the camshaft drive gear is on it's way out. Then you definitely need to vehicle shop at that point.

Thanks for the info

3/31/2016 8:30:38 PM 1990 Chevy Silverado  

nicefitguy
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,313)
King of Prussia, PA
47, joined Nov. 2007

The computers also go bad on GMs often.

4/1/2016 2:21:20 AM 1990 Chevy Silverado  

21stcent
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,427)
South Prairie, WA
65, joined Nov. 2007

Drive back to the place you paid all that money to and tell them ....Try again.

Sorry, I know it's frustrating. Check the coil leads. Mine had a broken ground wire where it sat in the cap. Caught it check the coil to cap contact. It acted strange run, die, run fine.

[Edited 4/1/2016 2:24:29 AM ]

4/3/2016 7:23:22 PM 1990 Chevy Silverado  

dear_johndoe
Sherrill, AR
57, joined Feb. 2016
online now!

Turned to be the fuel pump needed to be replaced, seems to be rinning great now. Thanks for all the advice

4/4/2016 2:52:09 PM 1990 Chevy Silverado  

21stcent
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,427)
South Prairie, WA
65, joined Nov. 2007

Thanks for telling what the problem was.

5/12/2016 8:10:02 AM 1990 Chevy Silverado  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,270)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Was it the color? Not all are silver, you know.

7/13/2016 6:30:14 AM 1990 Chevy Silverado  

dear_johndoe
Sherrill, AR
57, joined Feb. 2016
online now!

That truck kept doing the same thing after replacing the fuel pump, so got rid of it & bought a 98 Dodge Ram