Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

ihookup review

I ve had various conversations with my single friends over the years, and beneath are just a handful of queries I ve encountered many instances. dh dating mobile At the age of 58, I joined a dating web site. The subsequent point I know, my colleagues told me that I have a delivery of two bubble teas. peruvian woman personality I remember looking out the window and quietly pondering how various his voice was and listening to my cousin rave about him.

massage listcrawler

And I also think its great that you have encouraged this brother to come back to want to practice the faith and be a great muslim. columbus ga chat line By then I d been going on these internet sites for a number of months, having been egged on by a pal following years of not wanting to meet any person, and I smelled a giant rat. Existing apps like Hinge, Tinder and Bumble launched or bolstered their in platform video chat capabilities, encouraging the jump to FaceTime if not face time. feet pics on onlyfans This may appear counterintuitive, but it can be harder to find what you happen to be searching for in denser geographic locations.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/1/2016 3:15:18 PM Operation Red Dawn  

shawnee_b
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,438)
Edmonton, KY
62, joined Apr. 2010

America Will Be Invaded from Seven Simulataneous Directions- The Red Dawn Phase Is Ready to Commence
Thursday, March 31, 2016 12:48
CSS Offical-New-Logo2

http://beforeitsnews.com/war-and-conflict/2016/03/america-will-be-invaded-from-seven-simulataneous-directions-the-red-dawn-phase-is-ready-to-commence-2460882.html

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/1/2016 4:14:18 PM Operation Red Dawn  

stargazzer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,864)
Creighton, NE
68, joined Feb. 2007

Quote from shawnee_b:
America Will Be Invaded from Seven Simulataneous Directions- The Red Dawn Phase Is Ready to Commence
CSS Offical-New-Logo2

http://beforeitsnews.com/war-and-conflict/2016/03/america-will-be-invaded-from-seven-simulataneous-directions-the-red-dawn-phase-is-ready-to-commence-2460882.html

April 1st No sight of any hear yet!! Happy fools day!!

4/1/2016 4:31:18 PM Operation Red Dawn  

shawnee_b
Edmonton, KY
62, joined Apr. 2010

There are a bunch of funny April fools gags going on today.

4/23/2016 5:07:54 PM Operation Red Dawn  

clarity101
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (44,884)
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008

this is no april fools joke......

“Who, after all, speaks today of the extermination of the Armenians?” – Adolph Hitler, Obersalzburg 1939.

A still frame from the 1919 documentary film Auction of Souls, which portrayed eye witnessed events from the Armenian Genocide, including crucified Christian girls. www.raymondibrahim.com

Armenian Genocide: More than 100 Years of Silence against Christian Persecution
Posted On Apr 22 2016
By : Susan Swift Arnall
Armenian genocide, Boko Haram, Christian genocide, ISIL, ISIS, Middle East, Ottoman Empire, Susan Swift, Turkey

This week memorializes 101 years* since the Armenian Genocide, part of the larger genocide when the Islamic Ottoman Empire murdered 3.5 million Armenians and Greeks from 1914-1923 because they were Christian. Hitler’s Obersalzberg Speech – given shortly before invading Poland and undertaking the murder of 6 million Polish Jews and Christians to create “lebensraum”– revealed how emboldened he felt by the world’s silence at the Armenian Genocide. Today, that silence continues as Islamic groups persecute, murder and ethnically cleanse Christians throughout the world. And meantime our current President refuses to identify radical Islam as the cause, instead bashing Christians for being on their “high horse” and “unloving”. Even on this 100th anniversary, the President refuses to use the word “genocide” to describe the slaughter of 3.5 million Christians, lest he offend Islamic Turkey.

The Armenian Genocide remains mostly ignored by history, in part eclipsed by the horrific devastation of World War I and later World War II and the Jewish Holocaust, and in part due to political aversion at ruffling the feathers of NATO “ally” Turkey, which continues to deny the Genocide and attack anyone mentioning it, including most recently courageous remarks on the genocide by Pope Francis. The Mainstream Media also has been complicit in this evil silence. The New York Times refused to use the term “genocide” until 12 years ago.

In today’s Mainstream Media, Islamic atrocities against Christians virtually do not exist. Instead, an odd-sounding group named “Boko Haram” murders and kidnaps “village girls”, or “al Shabaab” massacres Kenyan “university students”, or an acronym “IS” or “ISIS” engages in mass murder, rape and enslavement of “Yazidis”. Carefully scrubbed from most accounts is that the perpetrators are Muslims and the victims are Christians because they are Christian. Similarly, the Armenian Genocide is rarely if ever presented as the Islamic Ottoman Empire ethnically cleansing Christians from what is now Turkey, a monstrous feat successfully accomplished with absolutely no adverse consequence from the rest of the world.

Also ignored is that, as genocides go, the Ottomans were uniquely brutal. Unlike their coldly efficient Nazi successors-in-crime, the Ottomans Islamists did not only seek to exterminate a religious group, they did so with brutish sadism. They engaged in systematic mass rape of Christian girls and women. One historian noted how Christians would be marched into the desert, stripped naked, and left to suffer prolonged painful deaths, and how the Ottomans “drowned people in rivers, threw them off cliffs, crucified them and burned them alive.”

Does crucifixion and burning alive sound familiar? It should because it’s happening today in parts of the Middle East. Yet unlike the rarely publicized Armenian Genocide, Islamists now videotape and publicize their atrocities against Christians, so apparently unafraid they are of consequence or retaliation. And why should they be afraid? Who will punish them? President Obama? Are you kidding? Which has he given more attention to: a police shooting of a store robber in Missouri, or the ethnic cleansing, beheadings, mass rape, forced enslavement and persecution of Christians throughout the Middle East?

In 1922, the Ottoman Islamists marched into the Turkish coastal city of Smyrna, a city originally settled by Greeks in 700 B.C. that had grown to become the most prosperous and opulent city in the Ottoman Empire. Its “problem” was its large population of Greek and Armenian Christians. So, in 1923, the Ottoman military set fire to and destroyed the city, murdering nearly 100,000 Christians in the process. Offshore, warships from the United States, Great Britain and France watched. On the ships, “military bands played loud music to drown out the screams of those who were drowning in the harbor and who were forcefully prevented from boarding Allied ships.” The Allies, fearful of upsetting their relationship with the new Turkish Government, deliberately did nothing.

Throughout the Middle East today, the United States, Great Britain and France still watch as Christians continue to be massacred by Islamists, fearful of upsetting relationships with Saudi Arabia, Iran and other tyrannical regimes there. The United States provides token air support against ISIS, but partly just to help the Iranian military which views ISIS as competitors to their own vision of an anti-Christian Islamic Caliphate.

Hitler’s observation, “who, after all, speaks today of the extermination of the Armenians”, might tragically apply to our current times. More than “remembrance” is needed. The lessons from 20th Century genocides against Jews and Christians should be institutionalized, burned deep into the psyche of our foreign policy, and not merely be an occasion for tepid “proclamations” and laying of wreaths at memorials.

*This article was originally published April 24, 2015 to commemorate the 100th year anniversary of the Armenian Genocide. It has been modified to recognize the 101st anniversary in 2016.

4/23/2016 5:09:16 PM Operation Red Dawn  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008

nor is this......

* CBS NEWSApr 22, 2016 5:50 PM EDT
Federal law enforcement investigators are searching in at least three states for more than 500 pounds of explosives stolen from a CSX train, CBS News has learned.

The CSX train was traveling from Chicago through Ohio en route to Detroit. Somewhere along the way, investigators believe the explosives were stolen. According to a law enforcement source, when the train car of explosives arrived in Detroit, half of the shipment was gone.

A spokesman for the ATF in Detroit called this a very serious case. Technically the explosives are classified as fireworks but because they are commercial grade combined with the quantity makes them extremely dangerous. The ATF says they are a lot more volatile and typically only handled by professionals.

Investigators believe at least 32 cases of the explosives are missing. The ATF's Detroit office is leading the investigation with assistance from Detroit Police. Investigators believe that several suspects are likely responsible for the theft.© 2016 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved.

4/23/2016 5:24:44 PM Operation Red Dawn  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008

This is the first of a two part series which will conclusively demonstrate that America will be invaded from seven different directsions.It is common knowledge among many insider sources, that Obama has sold this country out. Additionally, Obama has facilitated one of the seven legs of invasion with his recent trip to Cuba. Cubans will be a part of the invasion force. Additionally, I am in possession of new information which strongly indicates that the “Red Dawn” part of this invasion is almost ready to commence.

In Part one I will be presenting this 7 part plan desibned to conquer a weakened America.

In Part two, will cover the newest material on the unavoidable and inescapable fact that Red Dawn is real and it is very close to commencing. Many believe that Red Dawn will commence first and the other six theaters will follow suit.

According to my sources, when Russian led and backed forces attack the United States, the attack will come as the result of a seven-pronged strategy.

1. The Alaskan Front will see the Russians attacking the lower 48 from Alaska after our most northern state is quickly overwhelmed.

2. The Central American Front will witness a conglomeration of 33 Central and South American states (i.e. CELAC) which will combine military strike forces, backed by Russian military supplies, weapons, technology and strategy. These forces will push north through Central America and will attack America from the south.

3. The Southeastern Front will witness an amphibious invasion following the successes of the first two fronts in which major American military assets will be deployed away from the Southeast to defend against the scissors attack from America’s Northwest and the Southwest.

4. In a secondary and delayed attack, Chinese forces embedded in American ports (e.g. Long Beach), who have entered the country in cargo ships, will be unleashed to attack key military bases in California. At the same time, Chinese soldiers, who are embedded in the Sierra Madras will join forces with the Latin American forces as they sweep northward through Mexico and will dramatically burst through the border and then fan out to the north, west and east.

5. The fifth part of this attack, the Fifth Column, will be carried out by terrorists who have already gained entrance into the United States. Key assassinations and critical infrastructure sabotage will be carried out by these forces.

6. Russian forces will come out of the Arctic and sweep down through Canada and will attack the U.S. through Minnesota. This will allow the Russian led forces to cut the United States in half at the Mississippi River.

7. The lights will be turned out in the East, and will be particularly centered on the Eastern seaboard.
Phase One

In part one of this series, the disabling of Alaskan defenses and the buildup of Russian troops on the border and in Alaska was presented along with the presence of Russian “Fifth Column” forces. It is difficult to imagine that when American soldiers pursue our self-created boogey man, ISIS, into Syria, that Russia will not immediately retaliate by attacking Alaska. My deep background sources have concluded the Battle for Alaska will be over in hours/days as Russian forces will cut through Alaska, with the help of prepositioned assets, like a hot knife through butter. Within just a few short days, British Columbia, Washington, Montana and Oregon will be imperiled.

This is a depiction of the so-called “Red Dawn” map of attack which employs Anatoliy Golitsyn’s “scissors” strategy to attack the United States and Canada as outlined in the Perestroika Deception.

Phase Two: The Invasion from Central and South America

The 33 Central and South American nation organization known as CELAC are combining forces and will form the vanguard of an attacking Army moving north and entering the United States through Mexico.

putin and ortega

Nicaragua

According to a March 2014 report by the Strategic Culture Foundation, a progressive, pro-Russian think tank, Nicaragua’s quoted former Sandista leader, Daniel Ortega, who reinstalled himself in 2007 as the Nicaraguan leader stated that “We are very grateful and very much appreciate the Russian people’s support of our country.” Ortega has accepted the arrival of two Russian strategic bombers and added that more will be on the way as Russia announced that Nicaragua has announced that it will accept routine Russian patrols in both its Caribbean and Pacific ports as well as participating in the joint training of military personnel. Russia and Nicaragua have moved in the direction of a strategic economic and military relationship. In October 2013, for example, Nicaragua and Russia signed a memorandum of international security cooperation. Russia’s Security Council Secretary Nikolai Patrushev noted during his visit to Nicaragua that “Nicaragua is an important partner and friend of Russia in Latin America,” pointing to the coincidence of views of the two countries’ authorities on many issues.”

read more......

4/24/2016 10:41:22 AM Operation Red Dawn  

hodag
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,311)
Grise Fiord, NU
64, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from shawnee_b:
There are a bunch of funny April fools gags going on today.

As much as I would like to dismiss this as a pile of bullshit, I cannot. On one hand, there are a ton of fear mongers and conspiracy lunatics that can and do have access to the internet. On the other hand, this world is becoming a scarier place every day. Terrorism and corrupt governments are a fact of life. Anyone with half a brain knows obama and Hillary despise America, Christians and Jews.

In my mind, I take all stories like this at face value. I then run the information through my brain twenty ways from Sunday, and compare it to what I know is true. I then humbly admit whatever information I may have, it's only the tip of the iceberg. There is much more info out there I do not know than I do know. Survival, even if short term, requires deliberate, concentrated thought, analysis and preparation.

I do know that government sponsored genocide is a fact. To assume that it will never happen again, even here in America, is childish and irresponsible. Childishness and irresponsibility are traits of liberal drones, not patriotic, Conservative Americans.

As nice as it would be to die at the age of 700, in bed with a smokin' hot woman, I believe the odds of me dying at a much younger age, on a pile of empty brass, realizing I have finally run out of ammo, is a much more likely scenario.

God Bless America

Hodag

4/24/2016 11:22:58 AM Operation Red Dawn  

shawnee_b
Edmonton, KY
62, joined Apr. 2010

I don't dismiss it as bullshit either. OK came out Apr 1 but we know something is up. Libtards call us conspiracy theorists but somehow we are wrong to study what's going on and question things?

FEMA camps and plastic coffins been around since Bush, it's a bigger plan than barrack almighty shit out by himself. Something is up. Go to a fema camp and be exterminated?

4/24/2016 12:06:27 PM Operation Red Dawn  

hodag
Grise Fiord, NU
64, joined Nov. 2007

Part of the "genius" of their plan, if you can call it that, is that it sounds so outrageous. They can call us idiots, kooks, nut cases,....what ever. And the majority of Americans will join them. If something bad has never happened in their life time, then it never happened at all. If people know something bad has happened that they can't deny, like the Holocaust, they immediately put it out of their mind. Problem is, when the shit hits the fan, who will they come running to? Obvious. The people who have stockpiled 20 AR's, 140,000 rounds of 5.56, two dozen 1911's, 5,000 lbs of .45 hollowpoints, two tank trailers of potable water and five years worth of dehydrated food. Overnight, the "kooks" will become their best friends.

I don't claim to be Nostradamus, but it's pretty clear something really bad is going to happen. When? Don't know. Sometime this year? Very possibly.

Have you ever heard of Lt. Col. Dave Grossman? I sat in on one of his seminars last year in Nashville. What he had to say scared the living hell out of me. I plan on checking in on him next month in Louisville for any updates. And next year, in Atlanta. I would drive anywhere in the country, once a year, just to hear him. He has videos on You Tube, but the scary stuff has been edited out. At the end of the day, after his speech, back at your hotel room, a few ounces of Evan Williams will be greatly appreciated. Trust me.

Hodag

4/24/2016 3:50:09 PM Operation Red Dawn  

shawnee_b
Edmonton, KY
62, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from hodag:
Part of the "genius" of their plan, if you can call it that, is that it sounds so outrageous. They can call us idiots, kooks, nut cases,....what ever. And the majority of Americans will join them. If something bad has never happened in their life time, then it never happened at all. If people know something bad has happened that they can't deny, like the Holocaust, they immediately put it out of their mind. Problem is, when the shit hits the fan, who will they come running to? Obvious. The people who have stockpiled 20 AR's, 140,000 rounds of 5.56, two dozen 1911's, 5,000 lbs of .45 hollowpoints, two tank trailers of potable water and five years worth of dehydrated food. Overnight, the "kooks" will become their best friends.

I don't claim to be Nostradamus, but it's pretty clear something really bad is going to happen. When? Don't know. Sometime this year? Very possibly.

Have you ever heard of Lt. Col. Dave Grossman? I sat in on one of his seminars last year in Nashville. What he had to say scared the living hell out of me. I plan on checking in on him next month in Louisville for any updates. And next year, in Atlanta. I would drive anywhere in the country, once a year, just to hear him. He has videos on You Tube, but the scary stuff has been edited out. At the end of the day, after his speech, back at your hotel room, a few ounces of Evan Williams will be greatly appreciated. Trust me.

Hodag

I don't know if they will join us or embrace commies. Probably hide at home and spew crap like always.

Never watched the LT Col. Maybe we need him back in service. Evan will work, make mine Makers Mark

4/24/2016 4:28:25 PM Operation Red Dawn  

stargazzer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,864)
Creighton, NE
68, joined Feb. 2007

I don't think Trump is in on the plan, so soon enough shit will fly Im close to being ready as I will ever be but would like a few more months to ready my self I'm pretty sure you want all the cash possible on hand as their will be nealy none anywere else. and Food may quickly become king, Ammo & guns need a really good invisable spot as if needed it will be much later on than at the start. two to six thousand in gold may be nice long term but food is like I said king & Cash.

4/24/2016 5:55:53 PM Operation Red Dawn  

hodag
Grise Fiord, NU
64, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from shawnee_b:
I don't know if they will join us or embrace commies. Probably hide at home and spew crap like always.

Never watched the LT Col. Maybe we need him back in service. Evan will work, make mine Makers Mark

Makers Mark is excellent. Knob Creek was created for the true connoisseur of fine whiskey. Evan Williams does the beautiful state of Kentucky proud. A friend of mine in Glendale gifted me with a bottle of Labrot & Graham Woodford Reserve Distiller's Select as a symbol of Kentucky's finest. Angel's Envy is quite possibly better than sex with Jennifer Anniston. Evan Williams however has become the unofficial whiskey of the Hodag contingent of the NRA Annual Meetings.

Yes, David Grossman is an extremely interesting speaker. He is a no bullshit, unfiltered, tell-it-like-it-is speaker. The man speaks the absolute truth. After hearing him speak, I wonder what else does this man know that he is holding back. Would I really want to know? What he has to say is definitely not for the faint of heart. He may very well be serving Americans better by speaking to us patriots as an individual than if he were still in the military, where his orders would most likely be "Shut The F**k Up!".

4/24/2016 7:17:29 PM Operation Red Dawn  

shawnee_b
Edmonton, KY
62, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from hodag:
Makers Mark is excellent. Knob Creek was created for the true connoisseur of fine whiskey. Evan Williams does the beautiful state of Kentucky proud. A friend of mine in Glendale gifted me with a bottle of Labrot & Graham Woodford Reserve Distiller's Select as a symbol of Kentucky's finest. Angel's Envy is quite possibly better than sex with Jennifer Anniston. Evan Williams however has become the unofficial whiskey of the Hodag contingent of the NRA Annual Meetings.

Yes, David Grossman is an extremely interesting speaker. He is a no bullshit, unfiltered, tell-it-like-it-is speaker. The man speaks the absolute truth. After hearing him speak, I wonder what else does this man know that he is holding back. Would I really want to know? What he has to say is definitely not for the faint of heart. He may very well be serving Americans better by speaking to us patriots as an individual than if he were still in the military, where his orders would most likely be "Shut The F**k Up!".

Makers isn't that far from me, I need a tour. Drive the Corvette up maybe, good run. I haven't had the Angel envy. Turkey 101 works well too

They will probably censor him or take him out like has been happening too much lately. Totally convinced Justice Scalia for one was very foul play.

4/24/2016 9:08:24 PM Operation Red Dawn  

hodag
Grise Fiord, NU
64, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from shawnee_b:

They will probably censor him or take him out like has been happening too much lately. Totally convinced Justice Scalia for one was very foul play.

If David Grossman thought he needed a security detail, I would be one of the first volunteers. He is an amazing man. For patriots like us, he is an absolute treasure. Same thing for Sheriff David Clarke!

4/25/2016 9:26:20 AM Operation Red Dawn  

hodag
Grise Fiord, NU
64, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from shawnee_b:
Makers isn't that far from me, I need a tour. Drive the Corvette up maybe, good run. I haven't had the Angel envy. Turkey 101 works well too

World class whiskey distillers all around you, the Corvette plant just down the road, (they are building a huge expansion, by the way). Louisville is the home of the Super Duty, beautiful scenery and a moderate climate. KY is a pretty interesting state!

4/25/2016 10:15:42 AM Operation Red Dawn  

shawnee_b
Edmonton, KY
62, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from hodag:
World class whiskey distillers all around you, the Corvette plant just down the road, (they are building a huge expansion, by the way). Louisville is the home of the Super Duty, beautiful scenery and a moderate climate. KY is a pretty interesting state!

Yup, best state I have ever lived in I'm at the Corvette museum often. Also been to the motorsports track. Got to do over 60 laps one day. It was a Vettes for Vets event. We gave wounder warriors rides. Great track!

5/1/2016 5:43:28 AM Operation Red Dawn  

tardsmasher2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,876)
Douglasville, GA
54, joined Jun. 2010

I just thought it meant the morning after PMS