Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps reddit

It is a crazy dating world out there, so saving time is needed, she stated. single guys in montana That s all terrific because I actually believe that a important problem in dating is the objectification of the other forgetting that they are, in truth, entirely human, just as you are. These questions can also spice up conversations with someone you have been dating for a even though, to give extra insight into their personality, background, and preferences. dating in mumbai The service manually verifies every profile, making sure that its customers are genuine and secure.

www mega personals

Lisa, a pal and dating professional, wasn t backing down on this, but neither was I. merced craigslist personals m4m Even something as small as a special turn of phrase could show up in search results and bring casual guests to your web page. albanian dating site Hi, I ve been messing about on tinder

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/9/2016 2:33:12 AM Women leave when she they find a better option  

Chounu
Mountlake Terrace, WA
21, joined Oct. 2015

Perhaps true is left my ex fort current boyfriend because he was better tree r in bed, more attractive, and actually engaged in caring for me more than a friend.

But I'm still looking for a better option as my currant one is just boyfriend barely gangs engages me, he gets mad at me for talking to other guys online but He's on his computer all day sometimes looking at a** and titty vids or looking at drag queen looking women with chunky arms, then when its time for bed which is the only time we do something together we usually watch some boring movie, we have sex but its nothing compared to when we first met, he doesn't want to foreplay or pleasure me any kind if way other than penetration which BTW doesn't last long. I don't feel like I'm being clingy or want all the attention in me, it would just be nice to spend some 101 quality time together.
I've told him this and he says I'm looking for prince charming.
Lmao like seriously? So what do you think a relationship is?
Its more than just sex and watching boring f**ken moves at midnight!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/9/2016 2:34:26 AM Women leave when she they find a better option  

Chounu
Mountlake Terrace, WA
21, joined Oct. 2015

Also sorry for the come confusing title.
I meant to say "women usually leave when they find a better option. "

4/9/2016 2:49:09 AM Women leave when she they find a better option  

thekinghasrisen
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,551)
San Diego, CA
31, joined Nov. 2013
online now!

If I could go back to being 21 (which I would never do); I can't promise I'd even commit to a relationship at all. I didn't know enough about myself yet, despite knowing virtually everything else (sarcasm).

This is actually a good age to use the 'greener grass' formula. It's not unusual or a flaw in any way to chase shiny objects at your age. I'd argue infact that it is a good growth mechanism.

It's kind of hard to know what you want without having a healthy dose of what you don't want so it's not a bad idea to jump around. Eventually you'll make a move that you'll regret of course but thats all part of the process.

[Edited 4/9/2016 2:50:00 AM ]

4/9/2016 3:07:32 AM Women leave when she they find a better option  

apokernut
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,841)
Elk Grove Village, IL
53, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from thekinghasrisen:
If I could go back to being 21 (which I would never do); I can't promise I'd even commit to a relationship at all. I didn't know enough about myself yet, despite knowing virtually everything else (sarcasm).

This is actually a good age to use the 'greener grass' formula. It's not unusual or a flaw in any way to chase shiny objects at your age. I'd argue infact that it is a good growth mechanism.

It's kind of hard to know what you want without having a healthy dose of what you don't want so it's not a bad idea to jump around. Eventually you'll make a move that you'll regret of course but thats all part of the process.

I agree....But discretion should be used!!

4/9/2016 3:49:15 AM Women leave when she they find a better option  

Mercedes_02
Over 2,000 Posts (3,961)
AñatuyaAñatuya
Australia
100, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from apokernut:
I agree....But discretion should be used!!

What is she saying?

Six words was enough for me.

4/9/2016 4:06:01 AM Women leave when she they find a better option  
cavie59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,987)
Enid, OK
56, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from Chounu:

Any man knows that. Women are ALWAYS on the lookout for better in their eyes.

4/9/2016 4:14:33 AM Women leave when she they find a better option  

Chounu
Mountlake Terrace, WA
21, joined Oct. 2015

Quote from Mercedes_02:
What is she saying?

Six words was enough for me.

Lol sorry for all the typos I was very mad while typing this.

[Edited 4/9/2016 4:15:11 AM ]

4/9/2016 4:15:47 AM Women leave when she they find a better option  
flyfish77
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,327)
Conyers, GA
50, joined Jul. 2014

yes and are fast to get mad,an last to forgive if ever at all..truth is truth.

4/9/2016 4:16:36 AM Women leave when she they find a better option  

Chounu
Mountlake Terrace, WA
21, joined Oct. 2015

Quote from thekinghasrisen:

Very wise advice thank you

4/9/2016 4:45:26 AM Women leave when she they find a better option  

sadlsticsienna
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

Don't go with them in the first place if they suck

4/9/2016 5:42:45 AM Women leave when she they find a better option  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (61,234)
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

What your doing is wrong op.....and you gave men even more reason to feel women have zero credibility.

and I think we men know enough women do this.

What's right is to leave a bad situation...recover, then look again.

All you've shown is that women are incapable of love in a relation and just use men as a commodity.

4/9/2016 6:01:44 AM Women leave when she they find a better option  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

^^^^^^^^^^to ad.

Now that the secret is out, more men will be seeking sex only.

Wait....many of them only seek that as it is.

I guess they figured this out already.

4/9/2016 7:00:47 AM Women leave when she they find a better option  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Op....I don't want to see you complain about men as the culprit, considering this revelation here.

Amongst other things...Karma is a b*tch.

When you do wrong, wrong things eventually catch up with you.

4/9/2016 7:12:41 AM Women leave when she they find a better option  

enigmaathand
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,692)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from Chounu:
No. You had the title correct, the first time. You are at least honest enough to admit how women really are, unlike the rest of the hens on here. Why don't you just tell your boyfriend he is a temporary thing, because you are shallow, materialistic, superficial, and selfish, and you only care about yourself, so he will be gona as soon as you find something that you think is better?

I mean, that is the truth, and hell, he might actually be ok with that, because you were being honest.

4/9/2016 7:34:48 AM Women leave when she they find a better option  

chris3357m
Ashley, OH
28, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from Chounu:
Perhaps true is left my ex fort current boyfriend because he was better tree r in bed, more attractive, and actually engaged in caring for me more than a friend.

But I'm still looking for a better option as my currant one is just boyfriend barely gangs engages me, he gets mad at me for talking to other guys online but He's on his computer all day sometimes looking at a** and titty vids or looking at drag queen looking women with chunky arms, then when its time for bed which is the only time we do something together we usually watch some boring movie, we have sex but its nothing compared to when we first met, he doesn't want to foreplay or pleasure me any kind if way other than penetration which BTW doesn't last long. I don't feel like I'm being clingy or want all the attention in me, it would just be nice to spend some 101 quality time together.

i'm not going to automatically take the lowest route on this which the 2 former, enigma and someone else did which are to shoot shallow blows at you for wanting what most american women at this point want which is only that of attention and money being spent on you in our opinion and from what we've seen but yeah i do kind of relate to their opinion...

what i would say is this... you and that man may very well be looking for 2 very different things at this point in your young lives. his mind right now, you must understand, is geared towards banging the living hell out of you - while you're already maybe thinking of a long term potential mate. he won't change for a long time unless you can get him to see things your way, but good luck with that because he is a man after all and again we are really very basic in our needs: food, sex, sleep in my belief at least... so when you look at it that way, maybe he is a very happy man with you BUT... here's the kicker is that you 2 are not looking for the same thing, i believe. you should maybe ask him what he wants right now, long term or casual fling maybe? and then try to understand what he sees as a great loving relationship, which is most likely spending quality time and doing cool stuff for each other whereas yours is most likely spending money on you or MAYBE time but probably mostly money, from similar ladies like you i've dated in the past... i don't think that even if he gave you the time of day you'd be satisfied, because as he sees it he is by watching movies with you. again, he's a very basic male - you have to train him to your needs if you want to win and not just be a typical stuck up american female and just give up and move on to the next guy who will. but then again, maybe you 2 are so different in your needs that you are just not compatible. i agree that any man is perfectly capable of having sex with you, so if that is all that you think he provides then i guess i'd set sail? but yeah i'm not you. good luck =P

4/9/2016 10:07:46 AM Women leave when she they find a better option  

cubcougar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,814)
Lucerne, CA
63, joined Oct. 2010
online now!

Viva Cinco De Mayo Putah Pendajo Gringo Cavassa

Party - Drink - Rape and Kill White People.

Wall Street RULES !!!

Get taco sauce on that swartzn**ger.

No condoms ... Ayatollah in the Vatican approved.

sumbuddie wear bllind sea

4/9/2016 10:40:48 AM Women leave when she they find a better option  

tess53140
Kenosha, WI
31, joined Nov. 2012
online now!

yes ...it happens but i have never done so when i ended my 8 year relationship the first 4 years were good i mean it had it's ups and downs and the last 4 i vowed celibacy and it's been that way since 3 years later after i ended i did not end it for a better man i needed time to find me cause it is complicated when you have been in a verbally, mentally and less then more physical relationship to think the next guy would be your prince charming let alone jump so quickly into another dating scene or relationship just my opinion so some women do run off with someone they think is better but some don't

4/9/2016 10:42:05 AM Women leave when she they find a better option  

tess53140
Kenosha, WI
31, joined Nov. 2012
online now!

some people just do not have it all and that's sad

4/9/2016 10:52:18 AM Women leave when she they find a better option  

dasnixter
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,607)
Jessieville, AR
58, joined Jul. 2010

Opie is young and upgrading is the preferred option

of the twain.

4/9/2016 11:54:16 AM Women leave when she they find a better option  

lucky_1million
Over 1,000 Posts (1,161)
Pewaukee, WI
49, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from Chounu:

To me that sounds like one step up from a booty call.

Do you two at least make breakfast together in the morning?

I would shoot for 50% dating and 50% mating.

To me that seems normal... even if the sex is really good.

Personally, I look for fun things to do. Usually my boyfriend wants to join me. But every once in awhile he doesn't. That's okay. I have other friends who will.

I don't think watching movies is all that much fun either.

4/9/2016 12:45:18 PM Women leave when she they find a better option  

ctr916v2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,655)
Roseville, CA
53, joined Nov. 2014
online now!

don't say capital doesn't matter, if you are making us wait while exercising your straddling options with all of the other ones.

4/9/2016 1:38:17 PM Women leave when she they find a better option  

mylegsarecold
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,476)
Gainesville, FL
53, joined May. 2011

OP should of found a better option for school.

Horrible writing

Quote from Chounu:

4/9/2016 2:32:58 PM Women leave when she they find a better option  

testsignup
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,595)
Springfield, VA
62, joined Sep. 2009
online now!

Lots of classic twenty-one-year-old thinking going on here, OP.

People in your age range tend to follow the same basic pattern: thinking that because they are as tall as a grown up, and can legally drive and drink and vote (hopefully not in exactly that order), that they also are ready to tell everyone else how to live, while at the same time, not even noticing that they never got around to establishing any boundaries or disciplines for themselves at all.

The short way to say all that, is that you know all about what you "DESERVE." But you have no clue whatsoever about what responsibilities, limitations, obligations, and exchanges of genuine trust, are required if you really have a shot at GETTING what you "deserve."

You've worked out what your previous and current boyfriends "owed" you, in order for them to get to say you are their girl, but you never noticed that you showed absolutely none of the traits yourself, that you expected of them.

You want them to be devoted, involved, caring, supportive, and loyal. But since your threatened punishment for their failure is that you will secretly leach off of them emotionally and/or monetarily, while actually searching for their replacement, it's clear that you are just as bad as they are. Maybe worse, since you think it's cool to start looking before you let them in on the fact that you've dumped them already.

Things haven't changed much since I was your age. Back then, young people put on an egotistical show of knowing everything they needed to as well, they cheated on each other at the same time as they eviscerated the people who they caught cheating on them. And they also talked about how anyone who fails to work hard to keep them interested, doesn't deserve loyalty or honesty.

Hopefully, again like most people eventually do, you'll go through some crap that will make you realize that you don't "deserve" anything. No one does. You try to find someone who can deal with your faults (everyone has some), and that you'll be able to tolerate or even enjoy theirs.

Most of all, I hope you grow up enough to one day look back on this post of yours, and feel dreadfully embarrassed for thinking this way.

And no, of course that doesn't mean you should stay with a guy who takes you for granted, or otherwise doesn't "do it" for you. But you need to recognize your part in why your relationship sucks, and you should end the one you're in, before you start chasing the next swinging you know what that looks like a "better option."

4/9/2016 2:41:37 PM Women leave when she they find a better option  

greeleybro
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,387)
Longmont, CO
48, joined Oct. 2013
online now!

Quote from tess53140:
yes ...it happens but i have never done so when i ended my 8 year relationship the first 4 years were good i mean it had it's ups and downs and the last 4 i vowed celibacy and it's been that way since

Some man stayed with u for 4 yrs with u withholding sex from him????

What an idiot!!!

And why would u stay with him for 4 years after u quit giving him sex????

U must be a real %100 American female....

Guys don't let this one get away. She's a keeper!!!

4/9/2016 2:58:53 PM Women leave when she they find a better option  

ctr916v2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,655)
Roseville, CA
53, joined Nov. 2014
online now!

i don't mind paying for it when i have more money.

4/9/2016 3:26:24 PM Women leave when she they find a better option  

cubcougar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,814)
Lucerne, CA
63, joined Oct. 2010
online now!

Quote from ctr916v2:
i don't mind paying for it when i have more money.

You have Donald Trump money you get Donald Trump poontange ....

You have Hillary Clinton money you get Hillary Clinton swartzn**ger ...

simple as that ...

4/9/2016 11:59:12 PM Women leave when she they find a better option  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,732)
Barrow, AK
45, joined Sep. 2011

Stop playing games with each other.
Do yourselves a favor and break up. You are giving relationships a bad name.

4/10/2016 3:13:43 AM Women leave when she they find a better option  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

^^^^^^its too late....the secrets out, now no dude will want a relation.

Ya'll should hunt her down for this one....

4/10/2016 3:14:33 AM Women leave when she they find a better option  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from tess53140:
some people just do not have it all and that's sad

I doubt you have it all either.

In your mind, you may think so.

But its what the other thinks that counts.

4/10/2016 5:11:46 AM Women leave when she they find a better option  

celyn67
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,288)
San Antonio, TX
48, joined Jan. 2016

Quote from cavie59:
Any man knows that. Women are ALWAYS on the lookout for better in their eyes.

No we aren't always. Some women do this, not all of us. I'm not going to be with someone in the first place if I may want someone else instead.

4/10/2016 5:25:55 AM Women leave when she they find a better option  
cavie59
Enid, OK
56, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from celyn67:
No we aren't always. Some women do this, not all of us. I'm not going to be with someone in the first place if I may want someone else instead.

ALRIGHT, I know I should have put MOST (not all) women.

You are one of the few that does not.

4/10/2016 5:43:41 AM Women leave when she they find a better option  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
48, joined Jan. 2016

I doubt I'm of a few. People are individuals. Everyone is not the sane even though some people are alike or similar.

I see on here such a negative view of women from many men & wonder if men outside of those site view women badly. I hope not.

[Edited 4/10/2016 5:44:01 AM ]

4/10/2016 5:48:32 AM Women leave when she they find a better option  
cavie59
Enid, OK
56, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from celyn67:
I doubt I'm of a few. People are individuals. Everyone is not the sane even though some people are alike or similar.

I see on here such a negative view of women from many men & wonder if men outside of those site view women badly. I hope not.

Well, you can thank every woman I have had a relationship with or tried to date. I am a product of past experiences and a predictor of future interactions.

I have yet to be proven wrong.

4/10/2016 5:49:07 AM Women leave when she they find a better option  

sandycrabs
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,554)
Land O Lakes, WI
48, joined May. 2011

Quote from celyn67:

I don't view women badly,,, BUT ! I want to view you badly,,, Naked !

4/10/2016 6:12:52 AM Women leave when she they find a better option  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
48, joined Jan. 2016

I know you don't have a bad view of women.

4/10/2016 6:14:03 AM Women leave when she they find a better option  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
48, joined Jan. 2016

Quote from cavie59:
Well, you can thank every woman I have had a relationship with or tried to date. I am a product of past experiences and a predictor of future interactions.

I have yet to be proven wrong.

I've had bad experiences with men also, but I don't think all men are the same way because of it. I just think it's many of whom I have ended up meeting or dated.

[Edited 4/10/2016 6:14:40 AM ]

4/10/2016 6:19:18 AM Women leave when she they find a better option  

sadlsticsienna
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

I disagree that this is the the way all women think.

Speak for yourself lol.

4/10/2016 12:55:36 PM Women leave when she they find a better option  

lucky_1million
Over 1,000 Posts (1,161)
Pewaukee, WI
49, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from bumblebee7:
^^^^^^its too late....the secrets out, now no dude will want a relation.

Don't worry about this.

A good number of men these days don't want a relationship with women anyhow... and it doesn't matter how YOU are or how YOU conduct yourself. You could be the most loyal and devoted woman, but it doesn't matter. They are just looking for a way to have on-going sex with you by putting in the least amount of effort and money spent.

It sounds to me that you are probably dating one of these types of guys already.

And... it sounds as though he's been keeping his options open too.

If you've already communicated to him what you need in order to make a relationship work... and he chooses to not care or to make improvements... then chances are he doesn't care... things probably aren't going to change.

Most sex problems and relationship problems are not IMPOSSIBLE to fix if you have someone who cares about you and wants to KEEP the relationship.

It takes two.

[Edited 4/10/2016 12:56:13 PM ]

4/10/2016 1:25:15 PM Women leave when she they find a better option  

bell80a
Arlington, TX
35, joined May. 2015
online now!

Where she find money fun big d*ck, security .

4/10/2016 2:14:50 PM Women leave when she they find a better option  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (47,555)
Green Bay, WI
51, joined Jul. 2013
online now!

Why wait for a better option, when u can just leaved?

4/10/2016 2:16:10 PM Women leave when she they find a better option  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (47,555)
Green Bay, WI
51, joined Jul. 2013
online now!

Quote from cubcougar:
You have Donald Trump money you get Donald Trump poontange ....

You have Hillary Clinton money you get Hillary Clinton swartzn**ger ...

simple as that ...

4/10/2016 2:22:42 PM Women leave when she they find a better option  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (46,575)
Saint Paul, MN
64, joined Oct. 2009

Learn better English even if you were born here and educated in our fine public school system!

This is why women dump a nice guy with a great job who treats her like a goddess to take up with a black MACHO thug who beats the snot out of her and treats her like garbage. Somehow that's supposed to be a better option. Maybe she thinks she gets his stuff when he goes to the pen.

4/10/2016 9:30:20 PM Women leave when she they find a better option  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Women are always looking for the BBD. The Bigger, Better, Deal.

Nothing is ever "good enough" for them, and nothing any man does for them, ever actually makes them happy.

They live in constant jealousy of what everyone else has, and that is how Satan tricked Eve, in the Garden of Eden. Satan used the marketing, that Eve could have the same intelligence and Wisdom of God, and by feeding her jealousy of God being above her, she destroyed our closeness to God, and went as far as tricking Adam into breaking that same covenant, all because God had something she didn't, and she felt envious and jealous. So, expecting women to ever change, from their evil ways, is slim to none.

4/11/2016 1:33:52 AM Women leave when she they find a better option  

Chounu
Mountlake Terrace, WA
21, joined Oct. 2015

Quote from sadlsticsienna:
I disagree that this is the the way all women think.

Speak for yourself lol.

Everyone does it.

We date people we find interest in At first, and once we get to know them and figure out they aren't right for us, we breakup or stop dating and move on and find something else.

4/11/2016 2:56:34 AM Women leave when she they find a better option  
cavie59
Enid, OK
56, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from enigmaathand:
Women are always looking for the BBD. The Bigger, Better, Deal.

Nothing is ever "good enough" for them, and nothing any man does for them, ever actually makes them happy.

This is how it has been from the start. You can not change the nature of women.

Well most women, there are a very FEW that do not think that way, or so they would have us believe.

4/11/2016 4:49:52 AM Women leave when she they find a better option  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from celyn67:

Okay lets be fair here....go thru a week of reading on here, don't you see tons of negative comments about men in general from women all the time?

Sure we do....and isn't that wrong too? So why is Ann, the only one who goes against that????

A couple of years ago or so, I counted up in a weeks time, the negative comments of both genders and being non biased too.

The women by far posted more negative comments about men, then the other way around.

So maybe the men got tired of it and are now firing back.

Except for the fakey white knights trying to pump and dump as many as possible.

[Edited 4/11/2016 4:50:48 AM ]

4/11/2016 4:52:11 AM Women leave when she they find a better option  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Also....we all know damn well, that if a man posted this thread, saying men do this to women...

he'd have two hundred responses severely coming down on him.

There you go.

4/11/2016 6:26:37 AM Women leave when she they find a better option  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

and why is it perfectly okay when women constantly put men down in general....but when the tables turn....suddenly its so wrong.???

Yet another double edged sword?

I remember the old days when parent taught their children that if you don't want to be talked about....then don't talk about other people.

I guess the problem was, they pounded those principles into the men, because they were expected to have to take care of a whole family....and the women were exposed to these lessons in life, but it was never emphasized enough, because they were the ones expected to be taken care of....so, it didn't matter as much.

and it shows.

4/11/2016 7:17:40 AM Women leave when she they find a better option  

xray6
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,483)
Jacksonville, FL
28, joined Mar. 2012

Is this some kind of New Concept?

4/11/2016 7:21:33 AM Women leave when she they find a better option  

xray6
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,483)
Jacksonville, FL
28, joined Mar. 2012

Why do you think we buy all this crap obtain all this status and go to the gym.

We know how the game works its you women who are in denial of how the game works

4/11/2016 7:32:14 AM Women leave when she they find a better option  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

I don't do that stuff Ray.

but its not an old concept....its been going on since the dawn of mankind to the point, its part of their DNA.

4/11/2016 7:45:22 AM Women leave when she they find a better option  

grande_mamon
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,510)
Sacramento, CA
34, joined Sep. 2014

" he gets mad at me for talking to other guys online but He's on his computer all day sometimes looking at a** and titty vids"

You understand there is a big difference between talking to other people who are talking to you because they want to f**k you...and looking at a** videos...right?

4/11/2016 9:25:01 AM Women leave when she they find a better option  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (33,954)
Henderson, NV
57, joined May. 2009

Quote from packersbabe920:
Why wait for a better option, when u can just leaved?

This.

If the relationship is not what you want or is not giving you what you need, end it. Don't stick around waiting for something else. That is not fair to him, and it's not fair to you.

I'm not sure you're really in a place in your life, him either, because of your age mostly, that working on improving the relationship is doable. You're both still growing and figuring out what it is you want, what you can give, and how to make it happen. We've all gone through that phase, it's a part of becoming the adult you will be for the rest of your life. Testsignup talked about it. You have to realize who you are, what you are, and how you figure into relationships before you can decide who you want, what you want, and how to be with someone. You learn all that through the relationships you have. Well, most people learn that, anyway.

So if it's not working for you, end it, and thank him for what you've learned about yourself and what you're looking for. You've been an education for him, and he's been an education for you.

4/11/2016 9:51:22 AM Women leave when she they find a better option  
digital_knight
Over 1,000 Posts (1,687)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from Chounu:

All this right here is the reason why I wouldn't trust to be in relationship with a woman with male friends .She will compare your a$$ and look for anything lacking in the relationship.

Just reminds me of that old song if you think you're lonely now wait until tonight .

4/11/2016 10:09:05 AM Women leave when she they find a better option  

soulflight
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,329)
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from lovethelake17:
This.

If the relationship is not what you want or is not giving you what you need, end it. Don't stick around waiting for something else. That is not fair to him, and it's not fair to you.

I'm not sure you're really in a place in your life, him either, because of your age mostly, that working on improving the relationship is doable. You're both still growing and figuring out what it is you want, what you can give, and how to make it happen. We've all gone through that phase, it's a part of becoming the adult you will be for the rest of your life. Testsignup talked about it. You have to realize who you are, what you are, and how you figure into relationships before you can decide who you want, what you want, and how to be with someone. You learn all that through the relationships you have. Well, most people learn that, anyway.

So if it's not working for you, end it, and thank him for what you've learned about yourself and what you're looking for. You've been an education for him, and he's been an education for you.

This

4/11/2016 10:13:08 AM Women leave when she they find a better option  

sadlsticsienna
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

If you're so openly looking around it really shouldn't be a relationship. Or it should be an open one. It's dishonest to have him committing to you and thinking you're being loyal when you're not.

4/11/2016 7:33:11 PM Women leave when she they find a better option  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from cavie59:
This is how it has been from the start. You can not change the nature of women.

Well most women, there are a very FEW that do not think that way, or so they would have us believe.
Only women can change women. And women will only change their deceitful, shallow, money-grubbing nature, when the pain of changing that behavior is less than being who they are, today.

So, basically, until women become miserable at being single mothers with broken homes and being divorced, they will continue to be the backstabbing, money-sucking scum that most of them are.

Until society takes their gravy trains, such as bias in the their favor for Family Court or lighter criminal punishment for abuse or violent behavior, they won't change.

[Edited 4/11/2016 7:34:41 PM ]

4/11/2016 7:34:07 PM Women leave when she they find a better option  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from sadlsticsienna:
If you're so openly looking around it really shouldn't be a relationship. Or it should be an open one. It's dishonest to have him committing to you and thinking you're being loyal when you're not.
Women only care about what THEY can get from HIM, so they will sucker him along like that, as long as he is dumb enough to keep falling for the act.

4/11/2016 10:30:55 PM Women leave when she they find a better option  

lynyrd80
Over 2,000 Posts (2,597)
Wood River, NE
54, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from Chounu:

Isn't this what a lot of women are always complaining about men?

4/12/2016 5:17:29 AM Women leave when she they find a better option  

sadlsticsienna
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

Women only care about what THEY can get from HIM, so they will sucker him along like that, as long as he is dumb enough to keep falling for the act.

If that were true I wouldn't of been saying what I did so I basically proved that is incorrect lol.