Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

louisville craigslist hookups

But me being me, I did not definitely believe her. single black men in columbia sc I assume that the view on Marriage in Islam is best and stunning. You can browse freely on the platform and use a combination of filters to locate ideal matches. locanto net bangalore Feel no cost to tell me what I am carrying out wrong, or why I am seeking at the dating life in the total wrong way.

casualhookup com reviews

Men and women aged 45+ are the most likely to be targeted. women looking for men in san antonio More than the next hour, I tied Jack s shoelaces, dished out handfuls of rainbow Goldfish crackers, and talked to Tall Eric about single parenthood and his function as a filmmaker and mine as a writer. I didn t have a ring when I saw her, I just knew I wanted to invest the rest of my life with her. doublelist com san antonio Would you rather concerns are usually exciting to ask, no matter the circumstance.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/3/2016 8:26:52 AM What do you think about the nature of reality?  
the_israelite
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,891)
Rio de JaneiroRio de Janeiro
Brazil
36, joined Apr. 2016

There is a school of thought that suggests that reality as we know it is like an advanced holographic computer program. But what do you think?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/3/2016 8:38:24 AM What do you think about the nature of reality?  

kraven_morehed
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (34,888)
Greenwood, LA
96, joined Jul. 2014

wasn't Keanu Reeves in that movie?

5/3/2016 9:21:27 AM What do you think about the nature of reality?  
amusicluvr
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,676)
Salem, OR
65, joined Nov. 2013

Reality is an illusion. God is having a nightmare.

5/3/2016 9:42:38 AM What do you think about the nature of reality?  

tc_spurs
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,246)
Little Rock, AR
51, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from kraven_morehed:
wasn't Keanu Reeves in that movie?

My exact same thought at the exact same time.

(or was it?????)

***cue Twilight Zone Theme music***

5/3/2016 9:44:58 AM What do you think about the nature of reality?  
grande_mamon
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,209)
Houston, TX
50, joined Sep. 2014

Advanced by whose measure?

5/3/2016 9:54:43 AM What do you think about the nature of reality?  

testsignup
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,201)
Springfield, VA
64, joined Sep. 2009

I respond to all such conceptual things the same way: unless they lead to USEFUL AND ACTIONABLE differences in how to deal with life, I really don't care.

5/3/2016 9:57:14 AM What do you think about the nature of reality?  

tc_spurs
Little Rock, AR
51, joined Feb. 2011

5/3/2016 11:27:12 AM What do you think about the nature of reality?  

kraven_morehed
Greenwood, LA
96, joined Jul. 2014

5/3/2016 9:22:23 PM What do you think about the nature of reality?  
rubyrose2015
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,112)
Seagrove, NC
98, joined Sep. 2015

I believe that Reality is how we each perceive it. My reality will be quite different from yours.

5/3/2016 10:00:29 PM What do you think about the nature of reality?  

olderthandirt20
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,697)
Waldron, AR
71, joined Jul. 2014

I'm more impressed with the reality of nature.

5/3/2016 10:02:16 PM What do you think about the nature of reality?  
rubyrose2015
Seagrove, NC
98, joined Sep. 2015

I am always awed by Nature, Older.

5/3/2016 10:06:03 PM What do you think about the nature of reality?  

rufftreasure
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,220)
Fairmont, MN
62, joined Jun. 2014

It is my religion, nature.

That and love

5/3/2016 10:23:40 PM What do you think about the nature of reality?  
rubyrose2015
Seagrove, NC
98, joined Sep. 2015

Me too, Ruff

5/3/2016 11:08:54 PM What do you think about the nature of reality?  

belphegor1943
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,491)
Austin, TX
34, joined May. 2012

Quote from the_israelite:
There is a school of thought that suggests that reality as we know it is like an advanced holographic computer program. But what do you think?

It's entirely reasonable to assume that since we are close to creating such environments ourselves, that it has already happened.

It wasn't Keanu Reeves that acted in that movie. More accurately, you are thinking of the film 13th Floor. There was also an episode of this on Star Trek, Deep Space Nine.

As far as what I think, I go back to that ancient-old argument that the Earth is flat and sitting on the back of a giant turtle. When asked what the turtle lives on, the answer was a much larger turtle. If we are in a hologram, what are the people who programmed the hologram living in, another hologram?

Surely there isn't an infinite number of holograms running

[Edited 5/3/2016 11:09:33 PM ]

5/3/2016 11:29:40 PM What do you think about the nature of reality?  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
71, joined Jul. 2014

Actually the movie with Keanu Reeves was "The Matrix "

5/4/2016 12:40:33 AM What do you think about the nature of reality?  

aintmyb_tch
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,088)
Ponchatoula, LA
98, joined Aug. 2015

Reality is always changing.

5/4/2016 12:43:53 AM What do you think about the nature of reality?  
rubyrose2015
Seagrove, NC
98, joined Sep. 2015

Reality is Only what each of us perceives it to be. Some people say reality is not online, but think about it, most of us are online every chance we can get. So, what is actual reality in our individual worlds?

5/4/2016 12:49:47 AM What do you think about the nature of reality?  

aintmyb_tch
Ponchatoula, LA
98, joined Aug. 2015

Cancelled my subscription to reality.

5/4/2016 12:51:14 AM What do you think about the nature of reality?  
rubyrose2015
Seagrove, NC
98, joined Sep. 2015

Reality is Overrated.

5/4/2016 1:08:07 AM What do you think about the nature of reality?  

aintmyb_tch
Ponchatoula, LA
98, joined Aug. 2015

What were those kid toys called that were like binoculars, you put in a round disk thing and then clicked it to change the pic when held up to a bright light?

5/4/2016 3:59:19 AM What do you think about the nature of reality?  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,765)
Picher, OK
46, joined Sep. 2011

What ever happen...happens...
Live and move on.

5/4/2016 7:00:28 AM What do you think about the nature of reality?  

soundzgood
Long Beach, CA
49, joined Feb. 2014

When you remove all the human wishful thinking, delusions of omnipotence, myths and yarn

spinning what will be left is reality. It functions the same as it does on the Animal

Kingdom. Most people's concept of reality is inseparable from all the human interaction

and coddling ...which is only real to some humans. In the Animal Kingdom (Nature) there

is no right & wrong, only consequences. There is no life without death and most of the

deaths are violent & unforgiving. Nature doesn't have compassion. Neither does reality.

A person could be abandoned on the side of a road with 2 little kids and a stranger

chances along, mugs and robs the person and then takes one of the kids to go torture.

The person, now distraught carries the other child and sets out for safety. Hooligans

happen to notice and decide to go gangbang the person in front of the kid then just leave

them there. After dark the person gets attacked and eaten by wolves.....but not the child.

The Owls gotta eat. The next day, all gone. In Nature that wouldn't be "sad" or "bad"

that is reality the way it really is. All the rest is a product of human interference

based on human concepts, which unless they are scientifically sound and of real use,

are going to be variations of Neurosis. The neurotic imagines with great intensity and

believes with great feeling whereas any of it being consistent with reality is of no

import. They "just know" this or that. WOOP WOOP WOOOP.

5/4/2016 8:07:15 AM What do you think about the nature of reality?  

kraven_morehed
Greenwood, LA
96, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from soundzgood:
When you remove all the human wishful thinking, delusions of omnipotence, myths and yarn

spinning what will be left is reality. It functions the same as it does on the Animal

Kingdom. Most people's concept of reality is inseparable from all the human interaction

and coddling ...which is only real to some humans. In the Animal Kingdom (Nature) there

is no right & wrong, only consequences. There is no life without death and most of the

deaths are violent & unforgiving. Nature doesn't have compassion. Neither does reality.

A person could be abandoned on the side of a road with 2 little kids and a stranger

chances along, mugs and robs the person and then takes one of the kids to go torture.

The person, now distraught carries the other child and sets out for safety. Hooligans

happen to notice and decide to go gangbang the person in front of the kid then just leave

them there. After dark the person gets attacked and eaten by wolves.....but not the child.

The Owls gotta eat. The next day, all gone. In Nature that wouldn't be "sad" or "bad"

that is reality the way it really is. All the rest is a product of human interference

based on human concepts, which unless they are scientifically sound and of real use,

are going to be variations of Neurosis. The neurotic imagines with great intensity and

believes with great feeling whereas any of it being consistent with reality is of no

5/4/2016 8:18:38 AM What do you think about the nature of reality?  

tc_spurs
Little Rock, AR
51, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from soundzgood:

Wow... I bet you are a big hit at parties.

(gotta go slice my wrists now)

5/4/2016 8:20:34 AM What do you think about the nature of reality?  
idliketotalk
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,105)
Punxsutawney, PA
54, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from olderthandirt20:
I'm more impressed with the reality of nature.

5/4/2016 9:22:21 AM What do you think about the nature of reality?  

aintmyb_tch
Ponchatoula, LA
98, joined Aug. 2015

Quote from tc_spurs:
Wow... I bet you are a big hit at parties.

(gotta go slice my wrists now)

Hey save one of those blades for me. If there were a hope of any joy returning, its gone now.

5/4/2016 10:52:25 AM What do you think about the nature of reality?  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
71, joined Jul. 2014

5/4/2016 11:41:29 AM What do you think about the nature of reality?  

bluecougareyes
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (27,737)
Chelan, WA
73, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from rubyrose2015:
I am always awed by Nature, Older.

Green Earth Goddess Reality

5/4/2016 11:55:12 AM What do you think about the nature of reality?  

rufftreasure
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,220)
Fairmont, MN
62, joined Jun. 2014

5/4/2016 7:28:26 PM What do you think about the nature of reality?  
the_israelite
Brazil
36, joined Apr. 2016

Quote from belphegor1943:
It's entirely reasonable to assume that since we are close to creating such environments ourselves, that it has already happened.

It wasn't Keanu Reeves that acted in that movie. More accurately, you are thinking of the film 13th Floor. There was also an episode of this on Star Trek, Deep Space Nine.

As far as what I think, I go back to that ancient-old argument that the Earth is flat and sitting on the back of a giant turtle. When asked what the turtle lives on, the answer was a much larger turtle. If we are in a hologram, what are the people who programmed the hologram living in, another hologram?

Surely there isn't an infinite number of holograms running

The Holographic Universe: The Revolutionary Theory of Reality

Author Talbot writes that ". . . there is evidence to suggest that our world and everything in it. . . are also only ghostly images, projections from a level of reality so beyond our own it is literally beyond both space and time." Hence, the title of his book. Beginning with the work of physicist David Bohm and neurophysiologist Karl Pribram, both of whom independently arrived at holographic theories or models of the universe, Talbot explains in clear terms the theory and physics of holography and its application, both in science and in explanation of the paranormal and psychic. His theory of reality accommodates this latest thinking in physics as well as many unresolved mind-body questions. This well-written and fascinating study is recommended for science collections.
- Hilary D. Burton, Lawrence Livermore National Lab., Livermore, Cal.

5/5/2016 8:32:00 AM What do you think about the nature of reality?  

tc_spurs
Little Rock, AR
51, joined Feb. 2011

Reality.... HHmmmppttt.

What a concept.

5/5/2016 8:59:30 AM What do you think about the nature of reality?  

yz27500
Henderson, NC
54, joined Nov. 2014

But what do you think?

Total BS!

Just like you are Ignorant Niggha

5/5/2016 1:51:47 PM What do you think about the nature of reality?  
stregaleonora
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,674)
Atlanta, GA
42, joined Jun. 2014

Op you would enjoy a show called "The lost room".
There are all the 6 episodes on youtube.

5/5/2016 2:07:06 PM What do you think about the nature of reality?  
condor_0000
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,838)
Tampa, FL
60, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from soundzgood:

If that were true, we all wouldn't instinctively feel badly when we see other harmed. If it were human nature to attack, rape and kill each other we would all look on at such things in total disinterest. The human race, in fact, could have never evolved under the "reality" you described. And it's not limited to how we treat each other. We all instinctively feel very badly if we see a little puppy get hit by a car. Several weeks ago I saw a woman get out of her car on a very busy street to move a turtle out of harm's way. And we've all seen such things.

[Edited 5/5/2016 2:07:35 PM ]

5/5/2016 8:14:49 PM What do you think about the nature of reality?  

belphegor1943
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,491)
Austin, TX
34, joined May. 2012

The Holographic Universe: The Revolutionary Theory of Reality

Author Talbot writes that ". . . there is evidence to suggest that our world and everything in it. . . are also only ghostly images, projections from a level of reality so beyond our own it is literally beyond both space and time." Hence, the title of his book. Beginning with the work of physicist David Bohm and neurophysiologist Karl Pribram, both of whom independently arrived at holographic theories or models of the universe, Talbot explains in clear terms the theory and physics of holography and its application, both in science and in explanation of the paranormal and psychic. His theory of reality accommodates this latest thinking in physics as well as many unresolved mind-body questions. This well-written and fascinating study is recommended for science collections.
- Hilary D. Burton, Lawrence Livermore National Lab., Livermore, Cal.

The problem with reality - in my opinion - is that we really don't know much about it. David Hume wrote about this fairly extensively, and he has influenced my thinking a great deal. The problem is we can't experience reality directly; we can only experience it indirectly. Or you could say that there is no reality if it's not observed by us, since reality - as far as we know - is an idea we thought up and gave a name to. So if it's not observed by us, then it doesn't exist at all.

[Edited 5/5/2016 8:15:17 PM ]

5/5/2016 10:56:32 PM What do you think about the nature of reality?  
the_israelite
Brazil
36, joined Apr. 2016

I find these concepts interesting, particularly when it comes to the development of technology and its implications of reality (such as 3D printing, for example). In any case, what some consider magick or the altering of reality, even on a quantum level, may simply be an advanced level of science that many men simply do not understand.

5/6/2016 5:21:34 AM What do you think about the nature of reality?  

bluecougareyes
Chelan, WA
73, joined Nov. 2008

This is real REALITY...

5/6/2016 5:22:50 AM What do you think about the nature of reality?  

bluecougareyes
Chelan, WA
73, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from yz27500:
Total BS!

Just like you are Ignorant Niggha

^^ just another useless racist in the DH forums

5/6/2016 7:19:28 AM What do you think about the nature of reality?  

yz27500
Henderson, NC
54, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from bluecougareyes:
^^ just another useless racist in the DH forums

^^ Just another useless Attention Wh*re in the DH forums

Get a Real Life Aszwipe!

5/6/2016 7:21:42 AM What do you think about the nature of reality?  
grande_mamon
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,209)
Houston, TX
50, joined Sep. 2014

Nothing really, I tend to think about tits and cake more than anything.

5/6/2016 11:58:48 PM What do you think about the nature of reality?  
stregaleonora
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,674)
Atlanta, GA
42, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from bluecougareyes:
This is real REALITY...

5/7/2016 6:45:52 AM What do you think about the nature of reality?  

kraven_morehed
Greenwood, LA
96, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from aintmyb_tch:
What were those kid toys called that were like binoculars, you put in a round disk thing and then clicked it to change the pic when held up to a bright light?

that was called 'the viewmaster'

that was the brand name,though....
in the old days,it was just called a 'stereoopticon'

5/7/2016 6:50:24 AM What do you think about the nature of reality?  
condor_0000
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,838)
Tampa, FL
60, joined Feb. 2013

F**kin' Mexicans! You know what we good, Christian, flag-waving, American right-wingers do with f**king' Mexican scum? Well take a look.

--------------------

'Please don't shoot me:' Girl, nine, begged for her life before she and her father were shot dead by 'anti-immigrant vigilantes'
By Daily Mail Reporter
Updated: 07:44 EST, 3 February 2011
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1350721/Girl-9-father-shot-dead-anti-immigrant-vigilantes-begged-life.html#ixzz47yAhmA8t

A nine-year-old girl begged for her life before being shot dead along with her father by an anti-immigrant vigilante group, a court heard.

Brisenia Flores was gunned down at point-blank range in her own home in Flores, Arizona, as her terrified mother Gina Gonzalez, who had also been hit, played dead on the floor.

She sobbed as the court was told how she had heard Brisenia's desperate pleas as her killer stood over her.

'I can hear it happening,' Mrs Flores told the court describing how her daughter said: 'Why did you shoot my dad? Why did you shoot my mum?'

'I can hear her telling him to "please don't shoot me."'

The prosecution alleges that the child and her father Raul Flores Jr were murdered in May 30, 2009 by a group of vigilantes set up to tackle Mexican immigrants.

The shootings took place 200 miles from Tucson, the scene of the gun massacre earlier this month in which another nine-year-old girl died.

Shawna Forde, the head of the Minutemen American Defence group, is on trial accused of two charges of first degree murder.

She is allegedly orchestrated the attack on the Flores family with two male accomplices, due to face face court in.March.

Police claim that Forde believed Mr Flores was a drug trafficker and would have cash and goods in the house which they could use to fund their patrols.

She reportedly led the raid and gave instructions to the male accomplices.

Mrs Gonzalez told the court that her husband woke her up just before 1am on May 30 and said that the police were at the door.

The couple went to the front room - where Brisenia had spent the night on the sofa to be near her new dog - and spotted two people outside.

Both were in camouflage. Mrs Gonzalez said one was a heavy-set woman while the other was a man whose face was blackened with greasepaint. He was armed with a rifle and pistol.

The mother-of-one told the court the pair had demanded to be let in, claiming the family were harbouring a fugitive.

They then burst into the house. The man told Mr Flores: 'Don't take this personal, but this bullet has your name on it.'
Murderer: Shawna Forde, the ringleader, was convicted of murder last month and also faces the death penalty

Murderer: Shawna Forde, the ringleader, was convicted of murder last month and also faces the death penalty

He then opened fire, hitting Mrs Gonzalez in the shoulder and leg.

Her husband was hit multiple times before the gunman turned to her daughter.

She described hearing the murderer reload his weapon as he ignored Brisenia's pleas for mercy and then open fire.

The gunman and his accomplice left but as Mrs Gonzalez called 911, she heard him returning.

Desperately wounded, she dragged herself through the house to find her husband's gun and exchanged fire with her assailant, who police say is Jason Bush.

He was injured and fled the scene.

Forde was arrested shortly after the shooting. She had Mrs Gonzalez's wedding ring and other jewellery, according to police.

Investigators said that she was originally a member of the anti-illegal immigrant Minuteman Project but left to form a more extreme breakaway group.

Members claim that it is their civil duty to protect the Mexican border with weapons as the authorities are unable to do so.

5/7/2016 8:06:02 AM What do you think about the nature of reality?  

kraven_morehed
Greenwood, LA
96, joined Jul. 2014

5/7/2016 11:03:29 PM What do you think about the nature of reality?  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (56,691)
Saint Paul, MN
65, joined Oct. 2009

It's far out, real and to the core, helps me get in touch with my center and stay within myself.