Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

top 10 gay hookup apps

When you ask a couple how they met, it really is fairly popular for them to answer, On the net. greenwich singles events Hi5 has incorporated games like ‘Pets which make chat & flirt easier. It will also clarify their basic perception of folks. what happened to fetlife And hopefully, from there, into an equally wonderful 1st date.

40 and up listcrawler

Contacting a pal beforehand and letting them know they are going on a date with a stranger is also not a bad thought. dating in biloxi ms 1 supply of news and facts in the communities they cover. Ready to begin a quest for your own pleased ending? over 40 listcrawler That is why 59% of the dating crowd thinks it s a convenient place to meet people today and, hopefully, construct connections.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/6/2008 9:34:36 AM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  
romanticman9
Greenwood, IN
46, joined Nov. 2008

I love a gal with some extra meat on her, those damn skinny ones blow away when a good wind comes by, ok Im not talking about someone that is wider around the middle than they are tall, but a woman with a few extra pounds is sexy. They are more fun to cuddle with, and more woman to make love too,lol. Give me a BBW or gice me nothing.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/7/2008 2:55:03 AM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  
magnificent3
Nashville, TN
44, joined Jan. 2008

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

12/9/2008 11:00:05 AM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  
angel46350
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,427)
La Porte, IN
44, joined Dec. 2008

this is such a great ideal

12/11/2008 2:34:46 PM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  

babygurl47807
Terre Haute, IN
38, joined Nov. 2008

well im still a bbw i was 380 im now 190 and i feel better but still thick and looking good and still cant find a good man

12/11/2008 8:39:38 PM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  
amanda_marie
New Albany, IN
29, joined Oct. 2008

I consider myself a bbw, its hard to find a good guy. Where are all the good ones that dont mind a lil extra weight??

12/14/2008 8:07:55 PM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  
coltsindyfan
Indianapolis, IN
43, joined Jul. 2008

coltsindyfan wrote, "Good idea, sunny. Rock on Girlfriend!!!"

What did you think of the Colts game against the Steelers? Guess the Steelers aren't so great with Troy Polamalu in the lineup, eh?

I haven't been on in a while...didn't mean to ignore you mountainman. I am just happy the Colts are managing to win games. It isn't always pretty to watch - but they are managing to win.

I thought this thread was fun!

12/14/2008 9:04:04 PM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  
africano
Indianapolis, IN
32, joined Aug. 2008

BBW woman are free u Know they dont watch their diet and they are ever smiling . Thus satisfying for evry man, skinny woman play w dudes:artyon::

12/17/2008 12:09:09 AM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  

djsocrates
Clarksville, IN
29, joined Dec. 2008

Big is beautiful! This guy doesn't mind bigger women.

12/20/2008 8:53:36 PM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  

getitin0809
Indianapolis, IN
34, joined Dec. 2008

Well what can I say I love a thick woman all day every day. I dont hate on the little women but I like hips and ass. So this is a shout out to all the thick women I LOVE YOU.

12/25/2008 10:29:35 PM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  
lyfedep22
Westville, IN
30, joined Jul. 2008

This thread is definitely different. It doesn't exclude anyone. Lovin' it!!

I am a big woman, not so sure about "beautiful"...but that's for a man to decide all on his own. I have found from personal experience that bigger guys are more accepting and less "picky". I love that...

12/26/2008 9:19:58 AM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  

bbw_portagelady
Portage, IN
62, joined Dec. 2008

I'm new to this area, and have no clue where to go. Maybe this will help...THANKS for starting this

12/27/2008 2:30:33 AM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  

astephens1987
Indianapolis, IN
30, joined Apr. 2008

I love this thread.... now if i could just find a guy! lmao

12/30/2008 10:19:32 PM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  
sweetpotato3
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,665)
Albion, IN
67, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from joanjewel:
I hope one day men will get over the "thin" craze and accept a woman for who they are..not what they weigh.

That would be wonderful......

12/31/2008 2:24:39 PM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  
taz_cowan
Kingsford Heights, IN
41, joined Nov. 2008

nothing wrong with a big girl i dont personally care for skin and bones its not my cup of tea give me a girl with some meat on her bones anyday besides im a big guy im 6'1 220lbs and the skinny ones scare me i hate to break a new toy the first time i play with it lol and besides that beauty is only skin deep the most beautifull women in the world could be the ugliest yopu will ever meet when it comes to who they are id rather have a ugly person with a beautifull soul then a beautifull person with an ugly soul and as far as my eyes have seen no one is ugly on the outside its the inside that makes most that way

[Edited 12/31/2008 2:28:07 PM ]

1/1/2009 10:55:05 AM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  
angel46350
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,427)
La Porte, IN
44, joined Dec. 2008

oh taz that was so sweet and to the heart

1/2/2009 5:57:09 PM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  
cdlbny
Plainfield, IN
45, joined Dec. 2008

I am a BBW and have only met one man who didn't care what size I was. It didn't work out romantically for us, but we are the best of friends now. I wish more men would look past the outside interior and look inside. They are missing some of the most wonderful, caring, and loving women on the face of the earth. If anything, we could teach these thin, scrawny girls a thing or two about love!!!!!

1/3/2009 6:16:51 AM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  
bunnieboo
Monticello, AR
59, joined Nov. 2007

Taz is hot

1/5/2009 12:40:50 PM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  
taz_cowan
Kingsford Heights, IN
41, joined Nov. 2008

thank you bunnieboo

1/24/2009 11:56:56 PM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  
indianasunshine
Kendallville, IN
44, joined Jan. 2009

Hi Everybody I was sitting here reading all the post,I recently ended a longterm relationship and the thought of starting over again is kinda scary,I'm a big girl and some guys wont even look towards a big woman,but they sure don't know what they are missing out on!!!!

1/24/2009 11:58:50 PM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  
indianasunshine
Kendallville, IN
44, joined Jan. 2009

oh and bunnie you are right taz is hot!

1/25/2009 2:04:18 PM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  
tamak
Crawfordsville, IN
56, joined Nov. 2007

I fall somewhere in between as a size 16/18, not exactly BBW, but definitely NOT thin either (one guy I dated called me "sexy thick"). I have been blessed to have men in my life who consider me attractive regardless of my weight. I think how YOU feel about YOURSELF makes a huge difference in how others see you. It does not matter if you are a man or a woman, most of us are drawn to a person who walks with a spring in their step, head up, shoulders back, and smiles when they make eye contact.

I grew up with parents who constantly reminded me "You would be a beautiful girl IF you would just lose some weight". It wasn't until I became an adult that I realized that God DID make me beautiful, right from the start, and the amazing thing was, as soon as I started to believe it, others seemed to too! To this day I have no patience for those who, like my parents, judge the beauty and worth of a person by their external shell. When a man writes in his profile that he prefers a woman who is slim, slender, height/weight proportional, etc. it tells me a great deal about his character, and most importantly, it lets me know he is someone I would never want to introduce to my kids.

2/2/2009 10:48:31 PM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  

dex34
Crawfordsville, IN
43, joined Mar. 2008

I have read all the threads from this post, and I would just like to say something. I met my ex-wife in High School, I was a skinny little freshman, and she was a Sophomore. She would not be considered to be a BBW, but she was not skinny in the eyes of society today( i was a skinny little guy and she was a beautiful curvy girl with hips and large breasts.. I thought she was beautiful). My friends gave me hell because they thought she was too big,so I spent all my time with her and my friends stopped mattering to me. Okay I'm rambling on now.. to make a long story short, we were togethor for sixteen years, she got pregnant gained weight and so did I, she lost weight, and so did I, she got pregnant again,we both gained and lost weight. The point is we loved each other no matter how many, or few fat cells we had under our skin. If you truly love someone it doesn't matter how good they look in a one-piece,a two-piece,or no pieces at all, it only matters how good they look to you in your heart.
I have met a lot of beautiful women in my life... none of them were a size two

2/4/2009 2:58:56 PM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  

dennis11583
Bedford, IN
32, joined Feb. 2009

hi i love bbws idk what it is but doent like skinny wemen im 24 from bedford

2/4/2009 3:25:15 PM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  

fastpony
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (75,563)
Hammond, IN
41, joined Apr. 2007

thinking about it is just plain nasty. some thicker women are attractive,but the thought of walking somewhere and you have to take a breather every 10 min....pretty much says"unhealthy". oh,sorry,that your car door wont shut". thats ok,sweetie,let me go around to the passengers side and push the right side of your body(flab)in. what irritates me the most is when someone knows they"re overweight,and they just carelessly let it go...and get bigger n bigger,without a thought in the world. ya,gimmee some of that. i guess the lazy,couch potato type of guys are right at home with this. sorry that im into skinny girls. i mean healthy"able to do stuff" type of girls.

[Edited 2/4/2009 3:31:28 PM ]

2/4/2009 9:14:12 PM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  

unluncky13
Elwood, IN
39, joined Sep. 2008

Just a little more lovin, so if ya need it look me up

2/19/2009 11:09:40 AM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  

toymonkey
Indianapolis, IN
55, joined Feb. 2009

Ok time for me to check in....lol

I work as security in a Gentlemens Club, and have seen all shapes and sizes of "thin" girls...and thats just not it. Eat a cheeseburger...lol

As for me, body size is a little of what im looking for. I love a BBW or Plumper. However, dont be SSBBW, or shaped like a barrel. Please have a few curves. Also great eyes and a pretty smile go a long way with me... makes my heart melt.

Im a big guy, and need a big girl to put my arms around, hold and squeeze.

2/20/2009 12:39:59 PM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  
skrypt01
Pekin, IL
53, joined Nov. 2008

i love all size women.to me women are all sexy in ther own wat,meaning guys any woman any size will work hard to please a man.but a big woman,thats a whole story.yall are sexy sexy sexymake me

2/20/2009 2:24:38 PM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  
ladydreamer47
Boonville, IN
56, joined Jan. 2009

I've never had a BBW. Maybe I'm missing something?

YES...Darlin'.. you definatly are!

2/21/2009 5:53:47 PM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  
sassybbw4u
Avilla, IN
51, joined Feb. 2009

hi! new to this site and just looking around. havent gotten a photo uploaded yet, but working on it. Nice to see there are men in IN that like thick or bbw women. I just havent found any of you yet! lol But Im looking.......

2/23/2009 2:54:45 PM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  
terriw1959
Romney, IN
58, joined Feb. 2009

I'd say you should take a dip in the pool, the water's nice

2/23/2009 3:05:03 PM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  
sweetpotato3
Albion, IN
67, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from fastpony:
thinking about it is just plain nasty. some thicker women are attractive,but the thought of walking somewhere and you have to take a breather every 10 min....pretty much says"unhealthy". oh,sorry,that your car door wont shut". thats ok,sweetie,let me go around to the passengers side and push the right side of your body(flab)in. what irritates me the most is when someone knows they"re overweight,and they just carelessly let it go...and get bigger n bigger,without a thought in the world. ya,gimmee some of that. i guess the lazy,couch potato type of guys are right at home with this. sorry that im into skinny girls. i mean healthy"able to do stuff" type of girls.
Come on pony be nice...I am a size 12 thats big ...
I am short sooo I think I fit. BBW can be healthy..you of all the people I know look on the inside of a person don't you...

2/23/2009 5:24:13 PM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  
bighunk58
Connersville, IN
59, joined Feb. 2009

To all you BBW women in Indiana and the USA you rock!!, would not date skinny woman if you paid me. you have been steriotyped and that is sad. I am 6'1" and 285 so I get what you say, I will always want a Big Beautiful woman and that is what my search has in it. This is a great forum. To quote Queen " fat bottomed girls you make the rockin world go round". Peace,Love and Happiness to you all. James

2/24/2009 4:27:05 AM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  
redprincess
Bloomington, IN
33, joined Feb. 2009

I'm big, don't know about beautiful, but I'm big... though after my weight loss I'm not wearing PlusPlus sizes anymore, but I'm still pretty big. *shifty eyes* I hold my weight well, I think. I dunno, I guess that's up for whoever is looking at me. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all.

I'm happy with who I am though, but I wish guys wouldn't over look me.

5/21/2009 10:16:09 PM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  
tksharley7
Benton Harbor, MI
47, joined Apr. 2009

I too am a chubby chaser. I'll take a large women over a skin b+*@h any day. Its kind of hard to explain why. But if you like "em you like "em

5/22/2009 2:32:09 AM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  
sharedmercy
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,962)
Fort Wayne, IN
61, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from fastpony:

Wow fast pony, I NEVER would have suspected you, of all people, would have said something as hurtful and hateful, as you did here. I have lost ALL respect for you
my friend, ALL respect.

How sad

5/22/2009 4:11:31 PM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  

tony1time
Chicago, IL
60, joined May. 2009

THICK AND FULL FIGURED WOMEN R BEAUTIFUL TO

5/22/2009 8:12:26 PM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  
29fan
Evansville, IN
58, joined Jan. 2009

Quote from fastpony:

theres a reason why most people are on here looking for love and i think we just found this guys reason.........pretty rude.......those are the kind of opinions you need to keep to yourself.

5/23/2009 10:24:33 AM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  

fastpony
Hammond, IN
41, joined Apr. 2007

its not being rude,its just being honest. i dont mind someone 25-30 lbs overweight,thats fine. its hard for us to tell who can loose the weight and who cant...because of metabolism.i overdid it with my opinion and...im sorry. theres"overweight",and then theres people out there that are redicilously overweight. i feel this way because im 190,and i used to be 280 when i was in my early teens.

5/23/2009 11:06:34 AM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  

greyhnd
Huntingburg, IN
62, joined Jan. 2007

I'm not a very big man, have always been on the thin side of things. I really can't explain why, but I've been attracted to larger women most of my adult life. don't get me wrong, I like women no matter the body type, but I seem to gravitate to the BBW size. There's a heck of a lot of things that go into making a choice when it comes to a partner, not just body type.

5/23/2009 9:52:17 PM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  
axxman66
Hobart, IN
51, joined Oct. 2007

bbws are the best thing that happen to the world

5/23/2009 10:21:19 PM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  
sharedmercy
Fort Wayne, IN
61, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from fastpony:
its not being rude,its just being honest. i dont mind someone 25-30 lbs overweight,thats fine. its hard for us to tell who can loose the weight and who cant...because of metabolism.i overdid it with my opinion and...im sorry. theres"overweight",and then theres people out there that are redicilously overweight. i feel this way because im 190,and i used to be 280 when i was in my early teens.

YES IT WAS RUDE! Sometimes one can be to honest. This time was it for you. I still cannot believe you said what you said. I agree with 29fan, I think we see your reason for why you are alone.

[Edited 5/23/2009 10:22:01 PM ]

5/24/2009 10:29:08 AM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  
waveydavey66
Mishawaka, IN
51, joined Mar. 2009

I don't consider myself a "chubby chaser", nor do I seek out BBW specifically. It really depends on the individual. A woman's personality, her smile, a certain look in her eyes is what attracts me. That being said, I don't think I could be with a really skinny woman. I prefer someone with a little meat on her bones, someone with womanly curves. More to grab, more to hold onto, more to love.

5/24/2009 1:34:36 PM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  

fastpony
Hammond, IN
41, joined Apr. 2007

sharedmercy,you need to get a grip on things. im alone because of this point of view?? what about women who feel the same about men? it goes both ways,and to each,their own. we all have preferences,and i respect people around me for whatever they choose. we're attracted to....what we're attracted too. ya,its whats on the inside that counts-bla,bla,bla. im looking at the "health" side of it too. i like to rock climb,go hiking,and sometimes its not possible to do certain activities. depending on who you're with. facts of life.

5/24/2009 2:24:29 PM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  
29fan
Evansville, IN
58, joined Jan. 2009

Quote from fastpony:
sharedmercy,you need to get a grip on things. im alone because of this point of view?? what about women who feel the same about men? it goes both ways,and to each,their own. we all have preferences,and i respect people around me for whatever they choose. we're attracted to....what we're attracted too. ya,its whats on the inside that counts-bla,bla,bla. im looking at the "health" side of it too. i like to rock climb,go hiking,and sometimes its not possible to do certain activities. depending on who you're with. facts of life.

there are women who feel the same way. i think what sharedmercy is trying to say is that just because you feel that way doesnt mean you have to say it to the whole world. if you get a message from a bbw then just kindly decline and move on. theres no need for name calling and bashing one another. lots of people feel the same way you do but they obviously keep it to themselves. i would almost bet if you were on a date and told the skinny girl you were with that you cant stand big women, she would probably be upset about it just because of the way you word it. anyway thats just my opinion.

5/24/2009 2:26:19 PM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  
sharedmercy
Fort Wayne, IN
61, joined Sep. 2008

That's all fine and well. No one is saying anything about your choice; but you did not have to say it in that context. It was rude and unacceptable. I am sure it has hurt some very wonderful people's feelings, people I consider my friends. What's next?
Are you going to say brunette's or redhead's are nasty to think about. There may be tons of women with the same views as you, but I don't see them coming on here and saying it in such garrish words.

Thank you 29fan

[Edited 5/24/2009 2:28:29 PM ]

5/24/2009 8:14:07 PM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  

navymom65
Hillsdale, MI
50, joined Mar. 2008

For those guys who like BBW thanks for stating so.. I have a bit of hope in my search!! One would be surprised how you are judged if you are a larger women.. However I am not a stay home person who sits around and eats and can not do things...(fastpony).. I am who I am and that is that.. Thanks for the post...

5/25/2009 1:10:01 AM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  

fastpony
Hammond, IN
41, joined Apr. 2007

hey,whatever floats the boat...or sinks it(laughing).

5/25/2009 7:33:26 PM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  
nickitabananna
Indianapolis, IN
33, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from fastpony:
hey,whatever floats the boat...or sinks it(laughing).

Wow, hard to belive your single

5/25/2009 9:44:44 PM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  

fastpony
Hammond, IN
41, joined Apr. 2007

when im outnumbered by a bunch of lardlovers,ofcourse im gonna never hear the end of it. i said what i said,and its ran its course. gonna go grab a salad.

5/26/2009 12:15:16 AM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  
nickitabananna
Indianapolis, IN
33, joined Mar. 2009

Dont choke on your lettuce there buddy..

5/26/2009 1:13:29 AM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  

dangerous8700
Indianapolis, IN
28, joined May. 2009

there is nothing wrong with a bbw but what about the big guys out there y dont gurls like the big guys

5/26/2009 10:16:24 AM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  

fastpony
Hammond, IN
41, joined Apr. 2007

thats my point,dangerous8700!! thank you. all these women can give the most cutest,buttered up comments that they want to,but...even the heavy women are redicilous in who they choose to talk to,and go on dates with. if im wrong,then lets do an experiment.i want all the guys that are in this forum here to tell me how many heavy women have returned their email....case solved. you're all picking at me when i USED to be heavy...yes,me. truth is....men dont get a reply back from someone they email,so they lower their standards and start replying to the chunkier ones. i dont HATE heavy people,so stop being harsh on me. because the topic in this forum was in the interest of DATING them. and...i gave an honest opinion,so stop the whining. any heavy person will admit that if they were given a choice to be overweight or thin....they'de pick thin. too lazy to do something about it though.

5/26/2009 12:16:54 PM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  

astephens1987
Indianapolis, IN
30, joined Apr. 2008

I wouldn't ever want to be thin. I just want to be healthy. I can be healthy and be a bigger person. I go out and run, I do my exercising. But I have made my choice. I love food and I'm gonna eat it. I'm going to keep making sunday dinners with all the fattening stuff and it will be fun.
Just because we are big does not mean we are lazy by any means.

I'm a big woman who works a full-time job...goes to college full-time, works out, runs and does homework on top of voulenteering at a homeless shelter. So, next time you want to talk about big people being lazy. Look at yourself and ask yourself what your doing with your life?

And thats my opinion.

5/26/2009 4:33:19 PM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  

dangerous8700
Indianapolis, IN
28, joined May. 2009

well it is true man it is harder for a bigger guy to get a lady then it is for a bigger lady get her a man. but is there any ladies here that like bigger men

5/26/2009 8:33:29 PM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  
29fan
Evansville, IN
58, joined Jan. 2009

Quote from fastpony:
thats my point,dangerous8700!! thank you. all these women can give the most cutest,buttered up comments that they want to,but...even the heavy women are redicilous in who they choose to talk to,and go on dates with. if im wrong,then lets do an experiment.i want all the guys that are in this forum here to tell me how many heavy women have returned their email....case solved. you're all picking at me when i USED to be heavy...yes,me. truth is....men dont get a reply back from someone they email,so they lower their standards and start replying to the chunkier ones. i dont HATE heavy people,so stop being harsh on me. because the topic in this forum was in the interest of DATING them. and...i gave an honest opinion,so stop the whining. any heavy person will admit that if they were given a choice to be overweight or thin....they'de pick thin. too lazy to do something about it though.

i dont think anyone is upset from your opinion, the thing thats upsetting and rude is expressing it the way you did. the names you called bbw's. theres no need in saying it aloud if its gonna hurt someones feelings. if the world was opposite and skinny people were made fun of you would feel the same way. read the original post to this thread and tell us where it says they want the opinion of others weather it hurts or not. it doesnt, it says........

"I totally understand that some men do not like a plus sized woman... but I also know there are men who DO like them! So this thread is to help us chubby chics find the men who would like to spend time with a great woman!"

help them find the men who DO like them not hate them or bash them.

5/26/2009 10:39:52 PM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  

fastpony
Hammond, IN
41, joined Apr. 2007

i wanted to take some time out to everyone in this forum,especially ones i know. im completely and totally sorry in how i expressed things. i was over the top" in my comments and im so,so sorry. i keep remembering back to when my weight was a big issue. maybe its harder for guys to be accepted for it,and not the women. men arent so cocerned about who they're seen with,a good number of them anyway. women seem to be the ones who need something they can show off to everyone around them. who knows though. again,im sorry.

5/28/2009 9:33:26 AM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  
sweetpotato3
Albion, IN
67, joined Jul. 2008

Wow what a read...Fastpony we all can say what we feel here...
I walk all the time,I have lost weight ,but I still understand
how words hurt ..You start to feel ugly, and it stays with you forever...
I will allways be the fat ugly one in my mind. These are beautiful ladies on here
they have so much to offer,words hurt...Thanks for saying your sorry but my question is
when will everyone realise we are real people on here,we are here because we are searching for something ....what does it matter what we look like....Isn't it more important to know who we are inside...Fast your still considered a friend...

5/28/2009 10:09:29 AM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  
jlm1974
South Bend, IN
43, joined May. 2009

I like my ample breasts, and junk in my trunk! lol My big ol' badonka donk!

And as for the record...I like bigger guys too. I won't squash him during "activities".

5/28/2009 4:25:41 PM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  
lpmike
La Porte, IN
59, joined May. 2009

Im signing up

5/28/2009 4:32:09 PM Calling all BBW and the men who luv them! | Page 2  
lpmike
La Porte, IN
59, joined May. 2009

I dont judge a woman by how big she is on the outside but how big her heart is