Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup personals

We couldn t quit laughing and talking the complete evening, and I knew I fancied him so significantly at this point. allentown hook up I was diagnosed with chronic myeloid leukaemia three years ago, aged 27. You can come across 1,000 excellent matches from a casted net of 100,000 Mr. rubratings washington dc com is a fashion & lifestyle portal by Arab females for Arab women to inspire them to live a life complete of creativity.

www megapersonals con

If you are looking for a significant connection, improve your possibilities of acquiring enjoy by joining EliteSingles now. senior dating palm springs By no means ever assume you are their only solution. Do not half step your profile or cheat with your profile images. seniorpeoplemeet unsubscribe Everyone who s used a dating app knows that ~online dating enjoy~ can be seriously elusive.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/10/2007 2:19:46 PM Midlife Crisis.. or an Awakening?  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

What game did you have in mind ? I got the ballons..

10/10/2007 2:23:26 PM Midlife Crisis.. or an Awakening?  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

lol I have to smile when I think about waterballoons. That was such FUN! The farm was pitch dark so it was easy to slip around and pop someone!

10/10/2007 2:52:53 PM Midlife Crisis.. or an Awakening?  

53lady
Jacksonville, FL

Sorry people...feeling a little weird and perhaps a little cranky...tired today.

Fritz...no pretense...he knows I like him...we've talked before, he's always welcome here, and so are others as long as they don't start the "bashing" in here!

I only went to look this "midlife crisis" thing up to find out some info and maybe help others. Couldn't think of anything else to call it, since the thread is started with it.
Couldn't find anything on "Awakening", maybe I'll google search that as well!
Funny you should mention the "awakening" aspect of it, and sorry I didn't mention it earlier, it was mentioned as one of the feelings a woman might feel while going through the process. That part is the good part....and yes it is all part of growing and changing in life. I go through spurts of elation and being "unsettled" and nervy..many times all at once. Crazy huh??? Cuz like you, I am mostly happy all the time, not usually very serious. For me it's like a roller coaster ride and I do have to laugh at myself, but now I know why and know that I'm not really going kooky! Yeehaw!

I love roller coasters!!!

[Edited 10/10/2007 2:53:41 PM]

10/10/2007 3:05:37 PM Midlife Crisis.. or an Awakening?  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

I hear ya 53. I don't really have anyone to talk to about the things that rumbles through my mind so this is where I choose to share them. Good work!

10/10/2007 3:06:47 PM Midlife Crisis.. or an Awakening?  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

HUGS ALL A ROUND,,,Hmmm I like this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10/10/2007 3:34:00 PM Midlife Crisis.. or an Awakening?  

53lady
Jacksonville, FL

Mmmmmm Thanks Blu! I needed some hugs today! Heck I need hugs everyday..just not gettin' 'em! waaaaahhh! hahahahah

Thanks Tru..don't want my motives to be misunderstood...I only mean the best
for everybody. Gotta stick together and help each other if we can right???

Hugs to ya!

Cindy

10/10/2007 3:43:42 PM Midlife Crisis.. or an Awakening?  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

((((Hugs))))) Blu watch your hands there! I loved every word of this thread except the kids Fritz's was even good. He is mature for his age. Blu you almost had me in tears over the love you have to give. I hope we keep talking. This is helping me so much to know I am not alone in this feeling. Thank you all.

10/10/2007 3:45:42 PM Midlife Crisis.. or an Awakening?  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

Good to see ya snickerbritches lol

10/10/2007 3:49:52 PM Midlife Crisis.. or an Awakening?  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

I knew I shouldn't have posted that! Tru I will get you back. Maybe come to your house and tp and baby oil it. LOL

10/10/2007 4:02:15 PM Midlife Crisis.. or an Awakening?  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

Thank you snickerbritches, Sorry about the hands, trust me it was an accident.. hehehhe

I am but a romantic fool, but would not want to be any other way..

[Edited 10/10/2007 4:02:54 PM]

10/10/2007 4:06:36 PM Midlife Crisis.. or an Awakening?  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

LOL yeah but you DID post it lil snickerbritches LOL That was just toooo cute.

10/10/2007 4:07:57 PM Midlife Crisis.. or an Awakening?  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

Wouldn't have you any other way Blu just wish you would write more fantasy's for me. I wish I could have what you wrote about. Sounds wonderful.
Oh I forgive you for the hands! kinda felt good tee hee

10/10/2007 5:39:07 PM Midlife Crisis.. or an Awakening?  

53lady
Jacksonville, FL

Hye...I love "snickerbritches"...lol How ya doing today Paula???

Yeah, just keep talking with us guys, we love your input! Hey...at least you got a little "grab a$$ing" hehehe I will be happy with hugs! Lots of 'em! Cuz I sure do need 'em!

Okay, I'll be like Blu BIG ((((((HUGS)))))) to all of ya!!!

10/10/2007 6:00:05 PM Midlife Crisis.. or an Awakening?  

1mt
Johnstown, PA

53 sending you a big hug

10/10/2007 6:02:07 PM Midlife Crisis.. or an Awakening?  

shepherdgal
Flint, MI

srqmann IS GONE.. shoot.. maybe not

[Edited 10/10/2007 6:03:36 PM]

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8