Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames apps

Gery Karantzas is the founder of relationshipscienceonline. single black females in new orleans Snack is only out there on the iPhone at the moment, even though you can sign up to be notified when an Android version drops. If, like us, you spent several pre teen hours speaking to strangers with your mates on ChatRoulette, you will be pleased to know it really is nonetheless going. turkish girl dating site Since 85% of the population now goes on the internet, that indicates that one out of each ten Americans (9%) has applied an on line dating web site at 1 point or an additional.

best casual hookup sites

As a extremely educated, career oriented woman, seeking for a severe relationship, what are some of the extra preferred dating well known apps that I should really We normally advise against replying to people posting on Singapore forums when posting from Indian ISPs. big island hawaii dating sites I m prepared to leave, but when I open the front door, I realize my dumb ass didn t verify the climate. If you re currently preparing for second date ideas, this may possibly be a very good question to ask on a initial date. estonia dating website EliteSingles is on the pricier side when it comes to chat web pages, beginning at £24.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/9/2007 7:16:06 PM Midlife Crisis.. or an Awakening?  

steak_king
Whitmore Lake, MI

I was hungry, not no more

10/9/2007 7:21:14 PM Midlife Crisis.. or an Awakening?  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

i understand steak... i've never been that drunk. who knows, when i go through my 4th or 5th childhood, i might act crazy too.

tru, when i feel like what it appears you are going through, I have to admit, i have those days sometimes too. Who knows what or whom is out there for each of us. I do know for certain when you rush it, you mess up. I am happy, content, but sure miss someone to share my life with.

10/9/2007 7:24:22 PM Midlife Crisis.. or an Awakening?  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

OMG lol steak.. now there is a pork butt to sink ur teeth into lol

10/9/2007 7:27:01 PM Midlife Crisis.. or an Awakening?  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

Knight.. it has become more than just a feeling that will pass. It is extremely strong now. I don't mean I'm desperately seeking a man lol If I was.. I would have been with someone by now. It's not just seeking a life partner.. a man. It's everything combined. I miss it.. I want it.. I need it.. I deserve it.. and this lil girl wants to come from behind this tree and run into his arms. Gawd.. I sound so damn corny lol

10/9/2007 7:45:27 PM Midlife Crisis.. or an Awakening?  

renesant
Madison, AL

My apolagies ladies,god gave man the right,and women the first concious! that is why most of ya think to much.
you only rise above the mass when your doin the right!
be nice,and goodnight ren! the oppionated ass! lymi!

[Edited 10/10/2007 3:10:45 AM]

10/9/2007 7:52:03 PM Midlife Crisis.. or an Awakening?  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

I don't tend to overthink things. I believe that no everything is logical.. that sometimes.. it just is. I don't think I am seeking an answer. I think I just needed to get it written out. I also think.. hearing about people on sites actually connecting.. has brought out the feelings that had been tucked away and is waking up and emerging.

[Edited 10/9/2007 9:30:02 PM]

10/9/2007 9:35:49 PM Midlife Crisis.. or an Awakening?  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

dwelling on a subject makes it more real than it is. sometimes i get the P.L.O.M. Disease too.. Poor Lil Ole Me. I read a lot, do research on the net for my various interest, and believe it or not, i enjoy reading about trojan viruses. how they work, what keys them, and how to stop them. interesting how hackers break into things.. but, life does go on. I've lived more than most, and some of it wasn't the best way. When will my search end? Where? What direction do I look next? Remember, desperate thoughts cause desperate actions.

10/9/2007 9:52:47 PM Midlife Crisis.. or an Awakening?  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

its not a pity thing neither lol I am not into pity. I'm really a very happy woman and I wouldn't trade my life for another for anything. And desperate I am definitely not. I am not seeking logic in what has been happening from within. It was more of a need to write it out.. which has always helped me. I'm not afraid of these feelings. It's just my way of breaking out of this cage that I feel that I am in. I think everyone needs a change now and than.. and that is exactly what I need.

10/9/2007 10:38:11 PM Midlife Crisis.. or an Awakening?  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I am glad I outgrew all this stuff.

10/9/2007 10:50:00 PM Midlife Crisis.. or an Awakening?  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

outgrew what?

10/10/2007 2:48:11 AM Midlife Crisis.. or an Awakening?  

bojo7
Debary, FL

Hmmm...We outgrow these feelings. Been stuck in a rut since spouse died a couple of years ago---I want to go out and date, but tuff to find someone who understands me. OH WELL, will keep looking...And, will try to get over that crazy feeling we get when the moon is bright and there's no one to share it

10/10/2007 7:54:16 AM Midlife Crisis.. or an Awakening?  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

bojo.. I guess it's just not being able to gather all those thoughts and feelings and tie them together with a pretty little bow. Again.. it's not pity as I'm not into such parties.. even for myself. Not lonliness.. although I am very weary of being alone. This is kinda how it feels.
It's like a racehorse at the starting gate. They are prancing about.. excited..anxious about getting out of that damn chute so they can do what they know.. what they do best. I'm wanting out! What is holding me back? I can have all I want in life.. all I need. But, I would like very much to have someone to share it all with me. Do I NEED a man? No, I have done quite well without one. But.. I am at that comfy stage of my life that I desire a man to hold hands with through the rest of our lives together.

10/10/2007 8:20:01 AM Midlife Crisis.. or an Awakening?  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

I'm having the time of my life, until I read trublu's posting lately. Like setting on the front pouch swing for hours and not needing to say a word, I really miss that and other times..

Someone to wake up to in the mornings. Rolling over just to watch her sleep for a moment, before getting out of bed, I would kiss her on the cheek just one more time. Get a cup of coffee and head for the front pouch, before she joined me. The Sat mornings, we jump in the boat, she set between my legs so I could keep her warm as we cross the river to a little town on the river bank in ILL. To meet up with friends for breakfast.

Holding hands as we walk along the riverbank, just stopping to get a hug and a kiss now and then.

The little things, like, when I would carry her purse, because it was heavy on her shoulders, she would stop and smile at me. Saying thank you, for caring more about me then what someone may think.. If she only knew, there was no one else..

The evenings we would go dancing and I would hold her so close, we would forget where we were at. The only thing I could see was her eye’s, the smile on her face, the smell of her hair and the heat from her body as we danced. Sometimes so slow our bodies would not separate even for a sec. . I would hold her right hand against my chest so she could feel my heart beat and know it only beat for her. She would whisper in my ear,” and you will finish this dance later ".

The nights, she would tell me, she had a rough day and need to fall a sleep in my arms, so she knew everything would be ok.

Thank you Trublu and all.. I am happy, but will never be complete until I have that special person to share the rest of my life with, God willing.

Later, Blu: Be happy , Safe and many Blessing

10/10/2007 10:20:35 AM Midlife Crisis.. or an Awakening?  

nopretense
Harleysville, PA

Tru, blu, and all...thank you for posting and thanks for your honesty.

Of course, writing is good therapy and helps us think things through. And hearing the thoughts of (most) others, also, is useful as we wrestle with our own personal feelings.

Peace, all.

[Edited 10/10/2007 10:39:24 AM]

10/10/2007 10:32:23 AM Midlife Crisis.. or an Awakening?  

shepherdgal
Flint, MI

thank you nopretense

[Edited 10/10/2007 10:34:07 AM]

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8