Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free hookup forums

So if in your heart you really feel that you got together for the incorrect factors On the other hand if each of you indeed have changed, you can nonetheless fix this by going about your relationship the Halal . col ga craigslist personals Block, ignore, report, whichever operates greatest for you. Trust in him, i know you have an astounding begin. bear speed dating 1 of them lives on a different continent, and there is a explanation I had to go so far afield to come across someone compatible.

absolute hookup app

Just memorize a few of these inquiries, and you ll have an effortless list of factors to talk abouton the initial date. fayetteville ar hook up It s critical, especially on a severe dating internet site, that you take the time to make your written presentation as superior as it can be, and reveal your correct self honestly and cautiously. Maybe we really should have a romantic corner of sorts, here madison tardif onlyfans I can not explain the anger I felt it was like I d been robbed.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/2/2007 12:11:54 PM what do guys really want?  

artistgirl_b
Lodi, CA

I think we all just want someone REAL!

11/2/2007 12:12:49 PM what do guys really want?  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

yeah what artist said

11/2/2007 12:13:22 PM what do guys really want?  

potentloveslave
Dade City, FL

I can't tell you want guys want, because each guy is different. All I want is a woman to accept me as I am. It is that simple.

11/2/2007 12:18:19 PM what do guys really want?  

allinthedo
Tracy, CA

I want a beach house over looking the ocean. I want two Pit Bulls, 1 male, 1 female. I want to breed AKC registered pit Bulls. I want a swimming pool half way in my house and half way outside. I want a dance floor made of glass that you can see through from the downstairs. I want a telescope that i can look at the stars with. I want a hammock between 2 palm trees. I want a tall grey goose and tonic (light on the tonic). I want a woman on here to share it with. Any takers?

11/2/2007 12:22:13 PM what do guys really want?  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

here i come allin

11/2/2007 12:27:58 PM what do guys really want?  

artistgirl_b
Lodi, CA

sounds really good ty?.. I would like to hang out with u..

11/2/2007 1:23:45 PM what do guys really want?  

peachess
El Reno, OK

Damn, I'd love to hang out there!
xoxoPeaches.

11/2/2007 1:40:09 PM what do guys really want?  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

we can all go - it's a big house!!

11/2/2007 1:43:58 PM what do guys really want?  

peachess
El Reno, OK

Yea, For some really strange reason, I think Ty would be cool with us Women running around his house in our bikinis.
xoxoPeaches.

11/2/2007 1:47:13 PM what do guys really want?  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

im thinkin so yeah - the glass floor sounds so cool.

11/2/2007 1:52:19 PM what do guys really want?  

peachess
El Reno, OK

I wanna play in that pool. My Uncle use to have one like it and damn it was Awesome!!
xoxoPeaches.

11/2/2007 1:55:45 PM what do guys really want?  

fiddlebritches
Duncan, OK

allin akc doesnt register pit bulls u will have to settle for ukc or adba! or the subpar staffordshire terrier, but they arent near as intense but akc registers them

11/2/2007 2:21:56 PM what do guys really want?  

repochick
Rosemount, MN

Allin, you know all you had to do was ask me! WTH

11/2/2007 2:39:54 PM what do guys really want?  

yankeeluvspeach
Athens, GA

I want to wear Repo's behind as a hat and ride a bronco bull!

11/3/2007 6:34:02 AM what do guys really want?  

samwise
Bremerton, WA

All i know is i want a submissive psychopath. It probably dont exist but in all honesty that would have to be my perfect match. Submissive to know how to appreciate a man who can take charge and crazy so shes madly in love.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9