Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames

Then, out of the blue, she resurfaced and asked me if I d like to meet up that day. orlando personals I turn on my computer—picture a turquoise trimmed iMac—and commence to create. I look to be the only person in the world who is close friends with men and women who do not live lives by means of the window of their phones. russian dating in la We each had a son from a previous marriage, we had both been divorced for 5 plus years and we have been both prepared for a severe commitment.

college student hookup app

So that, dating chat is the ideal way to obtain friends yesichat have a nice time rooms them. online dating sites victoria I recommend if click you immediately change to other kind of messaging like fb messenger or WhatsApp. Sort of thought we d go on one more date just to be polite and that would be it. babylon listcrawler It will extend your life and make the lives of all those about you much more enjoyable.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/19/2007 9:02:03 AM what do guys really want?  

popeye50036
Boone, IA

at this stage in my life I will settle for a pulse

10/19/2007 9:03:28 AM what do guys really want?  

justraunchy
Harrisonburg, VA

Guys want someone who will look in the fridge see 2 beers left and will drive 5 miles and pick up more, and will alwys say yes walk around naked , do the laundry

I guess Im dreaming, naaa we just want you

10/21/2007 8:22:31 PM what do guys really want?  

composerman
Beverly Hills, CA

I think I'm pretty clear about this question in my profile, but if I'm not let me know, cause I've been working on it being as honest, straightforward, etc., as possible. Yet I still keep getting asked if I really do have hair and if I really am not fat! Yes and no. I would add: braces. I love a girl with braces. Also, I like a gurl who has done some work in anything like yoga, meditation, body work, even good old politics - someone with a viewpoint but that has tenderness, charm, is sexy and SWEET, not angry from her last experience, or still mad at her father! Too much to ask, I know. (and btw, I hate LOLs and BTW's, only cause they're used to downplay the truth someone just said).

10/21/2007 8:28:42 PM what do guys really want?  

eroticartist
West Harrison, NY

same thing women want...LOVE and HAPPYNESS..."Al Green"

10/21/2007 8:59:11 PM what do guys really want?  

slowtyper1953
Fort Wayne, IN

SOMEONE WHO WOULD EXCEPT ME FOR ME AND WHO I COULD HAVE FUN WITH AND CAN TALK WITHOUT ANY MEANINGS AND DO HAVE TRAVELLING BUDDY

10/21/2007 10:17:29 PM what do guys really want?  

nicrkitty36
Lake Worth, FL

the remote....a sandwich...and a naked girl.....not alwaysn in that order..sometimes all at once.....if you have a guy that can mutitask...

10/21/2007 10:21:05 PM what do guys really want?  

guardian65
Hudson, NH

J/K

10/21/2007 10:24:15 PM what do guys really want?  

ugafan1320
Ridgeville, SC

piece and quiet.......give me a piece and i'll be quiet...oh and a sandwich too

10/21/2007 10:25:09 PM what do guys really want?  

xkugat
Winnipeg, MB

Cold beer in the fridge, football on the TV and a lot of anal action.

10/21/2007 10:30:30 PM what do guys really want?  

a_keeper
Campbellsville, KY

uga, Thank was funny

10/21/2007 10:44:09 PM what do guys really want?  

blkrockerbarbie
Houston, TX

I think most want sex,at first ...or always lol.After that (if the woman is smart shell wait before having sex) and then theyll want someone who has a personality and can hold her own whether its in a party atmosphere or a business lunch.

10/21/2007 10:57:58 PM what do guys really want?  

photographerny
Camp Pendleton, CA

(if the woman is smart shell wait before having sex)
a form of manipulation no?

10/22/2007 4:29:22 PM what do guys really want?  

flippengood
Cypress, TX

Sex and more sex!
Some one that can cook besides just me
Sex
Talking is not nagging, but having to talk about every little thing sucks!
More sex
show interest in what he likes

10/23/2007 9:48:56 PM what do guys really want?  

wanttobehappy45
Fulton, MS

really what do you guys want

10/23/2007 10:10:58 PM what do guys really want?  

guardian65
Hudson, NH

Just kidding y'all, hope you can take a joke

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9