Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

az hookup

If they don t mention obtaining a romantic connection as a target, you can be additional direct and ask them what their current partnership goals are. free chat arizona So it seems predictive, or at least reflective. This is a good query to find out what each particular person finds intriguing in a potential getaway, says Sassoon, and can assistance establish compatibility. polish dating website free If you want to learn how flexible, risk taking, thrill in search of a particular person is, this is the query to ask, Elizabeth says.

skipthegames

It s a member s only app that is only obtainable to individuals in London and New York City prior to its launch, it currently had 110,000 users signed up, so there is plenty to select from right here. single parents jacksonville fl Most vital is your bio result in that is what girls commonly see. We talked a little on the app, and ultimately met up for sushi. 2814061254 But that s precisely what we do in just about every dating app.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/23/2007 10:14:27 PM what do guys really want?  

ladyfireeyes81
Redwood City, CA

hey guardian, I didn't know you were Steak's pet!!!

(for those of you that missed his thread, he has a pet pig)

10/23/2007 10:15:10 PM what do guys really want?  

dwperry78
Birmingham, AL

In the words of Jeff Foxworthy:
"Men are always thinking two things, I'd like a beer, and I'd like to see something naked"

but seriously, I'd like someone honest, that has similar interest, and that enjoys spending time with me, and doesn't mind that I have an odd sense of humor

10/24/2007 12:28:01 AM what do guys really want?  

aboomer
Hot Springs National Park, AR

After what I`ve been through, I don`t know if what I`d want would mean a whole hell of a lot. If you could show me a woman that understood devotion and fidelity, I`d have to think I was looking at an angel. I like most, if not all men, want a companion, lover, friend, that`s sensuous, affectionate, attractive, intelligent, supportive, and maybe just a little sexually provocative. But in the end, when the shades are drawn amd the doors are closed, I absolutely have to feel that the woman I`m committed to is devoted and faithful.
I hope this answers your question. Butch

10/24/2007 10:40:09 AM what do guys really want?  

shwn0000
Moody, TX

After reading everyones entries yeah men want all that. But yes some want different things. It depends on the guy.

10/24/2007 7:23:51 PM what do guys really want?  

malabu
Warren, OH

ABOOME WILL YOU MARRY MEYES I THINK YOUR RIGHT,BECAUSE THATS WHAT I WANT

10/24/2007 9:48:44 PM what do guys really want?  

bluwithoutu
Hays, KS

What a guy wants has to be based on the guy himself. I would like to meet a woman who would like to spend time with me, and not call only call when she needs something fixed. I was engaged twice, and caught the person I cared about with another person. I got married after living with an individual for 4 yrs, and was married for 6 yrs before I found out she was having an affair. I am a simple person, and I do laundry, and scrub the floors, and do dishes, and cook. I have two children, who are my world, and I would like to have someone to share that with, not to be their mother, they have a mother. All guys are different, as are all women, and they all have different quirks, and needs, and pet peeves. To Try to say that all men think alike, would be like saying that all women think alike, which we all know is not going to happen.

10/24/2007 9:51:45 PM what do guys really want?  

lo_sue
El Paso, TX

it does work both ways so why can't good guys end up with good women
i must be true about opposites attracting one another

Sorry blu not all women/men are alike

10/24/2007 9:56:31 PM what do guys really want?  

crazycajun74
Dallas, TX

Im not giving up on finding love just because of a few bad experiences.

I will find the ONE who appreciates, respects, communicates with, and adores me. One who has no fear of committment and is willing to accept my love completely.

10/24/2007 9:57:57 PM what do guys really want?  

bluwithoutu
Hays, KS

Men as well as women need to look at variables within the individual. Do they have kids? Do they have a very good job. People as time progresses move their expectations up. The wants and needs of an individual will vary by their social status. Does the woman want a trophy to show off, a sugar daddy, or someone to care about unconditionally, and the same goes for a man.

10/24/2007 10:01:11 PM what do guys really want?  

bluwithoutu
Hays, KS

I haven't given up, and there are sooooooooooo many wonderful women in the world, it is all good.

10/24/2007 10:05:39 PM what do guys really want?  

bluwithoutu
Hays, KS

Hey ladies, I do agree. And don't give up. The second we give up, opportunity is knocking at our door. I think my prob was that my ship came in, and I was at the train station. LOL

10/25/2007 3:03:53 PM what do guys really want?  

nprsucks
New Port Richey, FL

A faithful women and lots of sex.

10/25/2007 3:04:27 PM what do guys really want?  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

There ya go!
Right on my brother!

10/25/2007 3:30:39 PM what do guys really want?  

bdadyfresh
Orlando, FL

Honesty, Faithfulness, and Good Personality!

10/25/2007 3:30:52 PM what do guys really want?  

morneblade
Fall River, MA

Well,
What I like to find is someone who can hold an intelligent conversation with(that can be found here, but it lacks the interpersonal touch), who won't judge me because of my beliefs, religous or otherwise.
Who's willing to try new things, even when they might be/sound strange,(and those aren't just the sexual things, although that to).
Someone who knows,(or is willing to learn) the difference between existensilisim and post-modernisim. Someone who can cook with flair, and doesn't mind if I brag about the fact.
And as shallow as it sounds, someone who only wants to be with me, for whatever time we have left. Someone who, when it's all going to hell in a handbasket, will grab the handle with me and dig their feet in to slow it down.
Are you out there???
If so, applications are availble at the front desk...
don't forget to leave a number.
Till then...

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9