Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

max80 listcrawler

atlanta area dating sites It does not supply healthcare guidance, diagnosis or treatment. Perhaps people today assume we blind people do not date or have sex or reproduce. chat sites like omegle reddit Nicely, thinking about the predicament with respect to social make contact with, it may perhaps all be a bit on a hold now, apps and webs.

skipthegames hookups

At the finish of the two minutes, the people today move to their subsequent partner. bozeman singles If you discover yourself stuck 1 message in, and you want some advice on how to spark up an interesting conversation that will inform you irrespective of whether this person is worth getting offline for, study on. We all have specific qualities in mind when we re hunting for a date. locanto san diego ca I thought he was desirable, so I messaged him and, following a week or two, we met up and took his dog for a stroll.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/25/2007 3:31:46 PM what do guys really want?  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

And i nice ass helps too!

10/25/2007 4:09:29 PM what do guys really want?  

iron_ranger
Owatonna, MN

a good rifle, fresh gut pile and a warm hunting shack.

10/25/2007 6:27:32 PM what do guys really want?  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

Welllll Guys, I feel as if I'm just jumping thru hoops today and I'm tired. *sits down*. I'm done for the day with any trying to Impress with witt or charm! I quit!
xoxoPeaches.

10/25/2007 6:31:33 PM what do guys really want?  

norcalballer
Sonoma, CA

T and A

10/25/2007 7:13:07 PM what do guys really want?  

floyeeyy
Riverside, CA

A box of chocolate

10/25/2007 8:06:29 PM what do guys really want?  

ilovethelibrary
Portland, ME

Seriously? All sorts of crazy-assed things. Most guys seem really obsessed with appearance. And, of course, sex. But to answer the question I think you really mean: Seriously, guys want a girl that doesn't change their lifestyles, which most girls seem unsatisfied with. Y'know, that whole Venus/Mars thing. Most guys want women from Mars. The whole, above mentioned, b*tching thing seems to be women wanting men to move to Venus. For each guy it's a bit different, but when any guys talk about girls it's usually about stuff they're expected to change, think, feel, or do that guys couldn't care less about. That and, of course, attractive body parts. Just think of all the cliches: action movies/chick-flicks, toilet seat up/down, dinner with girl/hang out with buddies, etc. Guys want to not have to pick one, to just have what they'd normally do be what their ladies want (they do know that ain't gonna happen). Finally, guys want the same thing girls want, they want you to already know what they want. Now that I've told you they probably won't let me into the secret meetings anymore.

10/25/2007 8:09:31 PM what do guys really want?  

bamadixiegal
Guntersville, AL

what do guys really want? seriously?

10/25/2007 8:19:06 PM what do guys really want?  

ilovethelibrary
Portland, ME

I've read this whole thread and you've got a pretty good spread of both goofy and honest answers. Can you be more specific? Or are you just trawling for a larger survey sample?

10/25/2007 8:27:24 PM what do guys really want?  

crash0919
Conyers, GA

I want a friend and a lover,
I want someone who is'nt afraid to be herself,
I want someone who isn't afraid to try new things or be spontaineous,(sp)
I want someone who has passion and not afraid to accept it,
I just want someone who can accept whatever flaws I may have(Lord knows I have plenty)
I want someone who isn't afraid to speak their mind when they feel they need to.
If I can find that, then I'll be happy. I could list more but I don't want to bore ya'll too much..........

10/25/2007 8:30:34 PM what do guys really want?  

dizzydan
Loysville, PA

As I stated at the top of my profile...

To use an old Eagles' song;
I've been searchin' for the daughter of the devil himself, I've been searchin' for an angel in white, I've been waitin' on a women who's a little of both, and I can feel her but she's nowhere in sight.....

10/25/2007 8:32:47 PM what do guys really want?  

kutu38
San Antonio, TX

Uh never mind ......it's all been said!

10/25/2007 8:33:29 PM what do guys really want?  

bluwithoutu
Hays, KS

Here is what I would like to see in a woman, and I am sure all the guys responses on this thread will vary. I would like a woman to confide in to share the happenings of my day. someone that will help me work on a vehicle as well as let me help with supper. A woman who will tell me if something is bothering her, and let me know if the problem is something she wants to deal with by herself. A woman who will also take interest in a problem I may have, just to know, and let me work it out, and not judge if the results are far from what were anticipated. And someone who would like to cuddle as well as go out on the town. A woman that will share in the good times and the bad, and not jump ship, because the grass is greener on the other side of the fence. Someone to grow old with, that realizes that they are not being rated, and they are what makes the individual mans world go round.

10/25/2007 8:35:16 PM what do guys really want?  

bamadixiegal
Guntersville, AL

I can change my own oil,and i know a thing or two about cars,was raised in a shop!!lol

10/25/2007 8:38:30 PM what do guys really want?  

kutu38
San Antonio, TX

What is it that you want in a man?

10/25/2007 8:44:45 PM what do guys really want?  

bluwithoutu
Hays, KS

I'm not saying that women can't do these things, it is the shared interest in hobbies and activities that help a relationship. I live next to a couple that do everything with each other, and wonder if there is a person that shares the same interests as me. You are a beautiful woman, and it is great that you are quite independent. There are things that guys would like to do for women, and it is sometimes a turn on when they can do these things, such as changing oil.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9