Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

meet personals

She s not going to read it, and you don t want to appear like you are trying as well difficult to impress her. wisconsin chat rooms Clover says it has practically 6 million customers, 85% of whom are involving the ages of 18 and 30. As the CLO Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey desires to aid ladies out there uncover like. best places for singles in puerto rico Finding the fantastic match that lives to your expectations is never ever straightforward however, dedicated mobile dating apps come handy when it comes to meeting people in your area just employing a fingertip.

do hookup apps work

Signing up for eharmony is the first step in locating your subsequent fantastic relationship. speed dating fort walton beach florida This indicates that the site is geared towards spontaneous hookups, but it is also appropriate for these that do not like to devote a lot of time browsing about. And securely with eharmony s brand new Video Date function. apps like wechat nearby We ve all heard our fair share of dating app horror stories.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/9/2009 6:01:43 PM Joe The Plumber - War Correspondent  
debztake
Over 1,000 Posts (1,719)
Minneapolis, MN
61, joined Aug. 2008

I can't wait to hear from Joe when he gets back,
It should be good!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/9/2009 6:17:49 PM Joe The Plumber - War Correspondent  

hodag
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,320)
Grise Fiord, NU
64, joined Nov. 2007

There is more Guts, Courage and Character in the tip of his little finger than there is in the entire democrat party.

1/9/2009 6:33:40 PM Joe The Plumber - War Correspondent  

knightnyte2
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,712)
Spring, TX
65, joined Jul. 2007

i read this article a couple days ago. Joe the Plumber interviewing the regular Joe the Plumbers over there.

this is better than American Idol. He MADE IT!!

1/9/2009 6:39:36 PM Joe The Plumber - War Correspondent  

hodag
Grise Fiord, NU
64, joined Nov. 2007

And the Lame Stream Media can't stand the man.

1/9/2009 6:43:47 PM Joe The Plumber - War Correspondent  
debztake
Over 1,000 Posts (1,719)
Minneapolis, MN
61, joined Aug. 2008

Not to mention how they got into his private business..and for what???
I hope he sues the crap out of the A-holes who thought they could do this to a PRIVATE citizen!!

1/9/2009 6:44:05 PM Joe The Plumber - War Correspondent  

vet61
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,061)
Peoria, IL
56, joined Aug. 2008

Sarah/Joe on 2012!

1/9/2009 6:48:11 PM Joe The Plumber - War Correspondent  

hodag
Grise Fiord, NU
64, joined Nov. 2007

Two down-to-earth, honest, hard working people that relate to 85% of thinking Americans. They would get my vote!

1/10/2009 1:40:32 PM Joe The Plumber - War Correspondent  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX
65, joined Jul. 2007

Quote from debztake:
Not to mention how they got into his private business..and for what???
I hope he sues the crap out of the A-holes who thought they could do this to a PRIVATE citizen!!

deb, i believe that democrat woman who exposed Joe, was placed on 'paid leave' until the investigation was completed. Her excuse was lame, and eventually, she was reinstated and quit her high paying state job. I'm sure she's been put in charge of obama's birth certificate scandal. Talk about cover up. How many cases has the supreme court simply ignored thus far in dealing with this?

I sure hope ole Joe sues that woman, along with the state for allowing her abuse, then the democratic party for abusing the information that they knew was illegal, plus all the liberal media stations who abused their power and trust.

indeed
peace... don't be hatin'

1/10/2009 8:08:48 PM Joe The Plumber - War Correspondent  
debztake
Over 1,000 Posts (1,719)
Minneapolis, MN
61, joined Aug. 2008

CNN television anchor Kyra Phillips sneered (in her most objective and professional manner, of course): "Oh, Lord, Joe the Plumber's got a new gig. It's got nothing to do with the pipes, it's got everything to do with Gaza." After catching her breath during a commercial break, she embellished her teleprompter lines with ad-libbed contempt (something only seasoned professional journalists have experience doing, you see): "Now Joe the Plumber wants to flush out the truth as a war correspondent. I know, there are just no words."

Still not done trashing the Toledo, Ohio, citizen who had the temerity to question Barack Obama's redistributionist policies, Phillips piled on more derisive words: "Hey, Joe, what do you know? No, seriously, what do you know? … [H]e says he hopes to air Israelis' views on the Gaza offensive. Lord, help us. Just want to remind you that Joe the Plumber has no journalism experience. No war zone experience, either. But he thinks he's, quote, 'pretty well protected by God.' So, what's Joe been smoking, drinking?"

What's he smoking and drinking? Clearly not the same ideological Kool-Aid and liberal fumes that you and your snobbish colleagues imbibe and inhale, Ms. Phillips. The CNN anchor has some nerve questioning Joe the Plumber's journalistic credibility when her own cable news network once hired former "NYPD Blue" actress with zero journalism experience Andrea Thompson to sit in an anchor chair like the one Phillips occupies.
M.Malkin.
--------------------
These A-hole so-called journalists are nothing more than liberal loons...
with ZERO credibility!!

1/10/2009 8:18:16 PM Joe The Plumber - War Correspondent  

hodag
Grise Fiord, NU
64, joined Nov. 2007

Don't be bad mouthin' Loons.

They are a beautiful bird.

And Minnesota's STATE BIRD!

1/10/2009 8:23:19 PM Joe The Plumber - War Correspondent  
debztake
Over 1,000 Posts (1,719)
Minneapolis, MN
61, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from hodag:
Don't be bad mouthin' Loons.

They are a beautiful bird.

And Minnesota's STATE BIRD!

Indeed they are Bill, and I love our state bird.
"liberal loon" is code for... "Koo-Koo" bird

1/10/2009 8:32:57 PM Joe The Plumber - War Correspondent  

vet61
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,061)
Peoria, IL
56, joined Aug. 2008

Joe is more qualified to be a journalist than Obummer is to be POTUS!

1/10/2009 8:36:01 PM Joe The Plumber - War Correspondent  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX
65, joined Jul. 2007

deb, my take exactly on the media. Who made the media judge and jury? haha.. Einstein failed 3rd grade. I believe I'm correct in saying Sam Walton didn't finish high school. Read his autobiography. He found his 'new' store locations by flying a little piper cub around. He'd see a community with lots of homes and no place to shop. He'd land his plane on a road, no kidding, and walk back to talk to folks. Maybe it was a good location, maybe not.

Heck, Ross Perot had zero college. Red Adair, the famous oil well fire fighter, had no college.

maybe some of these media people should go out looking for stories and quit making new spins on crap of others. I'm tired of hearing, it could have been this, or could have been that. Geesh folks, it was the way it was, period. All the coulda, shoulda, woulda, will not change the story. Go find something nice to report.

1/11/2009 8:53:37 AM Joe The Plumber - War Correspondent  
debztake
Over 1,000 Posts (1,719)
Minneapolis, MN
61, joined Aug. 2008

Journalism died in 2008!
There is no longer unbiased reporting,(especially the liberal media)the media has become puppets for the government... they are in place to influence the masses.
All you have to do is look at the 2008 presidential election!!