Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal eu

In the case of an audit, individuals are required to provide the needed data within five business enterprise days of the notice becoming mailed. lesbian dating jacksonville fl Some individuals are eager to remarry whereas other folks are not. As of 2010, she had however to find the musician that matched her rhythm. sniffie gay But it was only in current years, according to the app, that it has gained recognition with its piercing and self reflective queries.

sites like usasexguide

It is also intelligent to arrange a initially date in a public space. hattiesburg dating The newspapers and the website are the No. We produced out for like 45 minutes at the end of a pier, she says. locanto hyderabad birds That is the beauty of online dating, the possibilities are endless.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/31/2007 1:18:18 PM Why do men always want someone who is slender/thin?  

ranchgirl892
Fresno, CA

Good point Instructor

Not everyone, male or female, wants someone thin or slender. I like men with meat on their bones. It is the inner person that should eventually attract you.

I am stocky, I go up and down in weight. It does not affect my activity. I do more than most skinny people.

If you fall for a BBW or BHM, you can always help them lose a few pounds if it is affecting other aspects of your relationship

Ranchy

10/31/2007 1:21:44 PM Why do men always want someone who is slender/thin?  

southernsmiles
Cannelton, IN

totally agree girlfriend..........so true...........great response

10/31/2007 1:38:47 PM Why do men always want someone who is slender/thin?  

me4aminute
Rutland, IA

I agree. I am not tiny and don't want to be. I would say that I am average and I'm sure that several people know what the national average size is for a women. If because I have a few extra lbs or curves doens't want to make you talk to me I'm okay with that. I know that there is someone out there that thinks I am perfect in everyway. Maybe not to societies standards, but to his. Keep your head up......Like Chopper said.....Keep posting and letting everyone see you. Getting attention is half the battle.

Me4(Kirota)

10/31/2007 1:46:17 PM Why do men always want someone who is slender/thin?  

codemonkey
Loxahatchee, FL

OK, I gotta respond to this... I (personally) am attracted to girls I see who are thin, but for the most part, (A) I'd rather have one 40lbs overweight than 20lbs underweight, the anorexic waif look does absolutely nothing for me. (B) Most thin girls I've met seem to have an "everyone wants me" attitude, which turns me off, the ones a bit "larger" do seem to be more aproachable and sincere [just my opinion]

10/31/2007 1:47:43 PM Why do men always want someone who is slender/thin?  

repochick
Rosemount, MN

Right before I got pregnant with my son I weighed less than 115 lbs. I know this because when I went to the Dr at 3 months I weighed 115. I now weigh more than that but have some curves to my body. I actually look healthy intstead of starved. I notice that people look at me differently now than they did when I was that small!!

10/31/2007 1:48:45 PM Why do men always want someone who is slender/thin?  

johnnybravo76
Mechanicsville, VA

its the ass lol

10/31/2007 1:51:23 PM Why do men always want someone who is slender/thin?  

repochick
Rosemount, MN

You should have seen the ass before I had my baby....There was none!!

10/31/2007 1:53:47 PM Why do men always want someone who is slender/thin?  

johnnybravo76
Mechanicsville, VA

god bless child birth

10/31/2007 1:54:17 PM Why do men always want someone who is slender/thin?  

bamadixiegal
Guntersville, AL

i have heard guys say I should lose some wieght I walk and do pilates and i,m a happy size 7!!!

10/31/2007 1:56:34 PM Why do men always want someone who is slender/thin?  

codemonkey
Loxahatchee, FL

N E V E R !!!!!

10/31/2007 1:56:43 PM Why do men always want someone who is slender/thin?  

repochick
Rosemount, MN

You're kidding me Bama!!! Guys think you should lose some weight??? 7 is a great size!!!

10/31/2007 1:59:15 PM Why do men always want someone who is slender/thin?  

allinthedo
Tracy, CA

*looks around*

I HAVE NO CLUE

*leaves*

10/31/2007 2:01:16 PM Why do men always want someone who is slender/thin?  

repochick
Rosemount, MN

Allin clueless?? And he admits it....LMAO

10/31/2007 2:50:07 PM Why do men always want someone who is slender/thin?  

samwise
Bremerton, WA

Im hot, i expect hotness it return although it hasnt stopped me in the past. but for long term yes, hot for hot.

10/31/2007 3:19:18 PM Why do men always want someone who is slender/thin?  

lostnlookin
Nicholasville, KY

they just dont no what thier missing with a big girl

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7