Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal com

This is for the reason that they re getting flooded with messages and can only sight the appealing ones or eye catching ones. craigslist dallas ga You may well have some dodgy encounters, guys who want to move to quick and such, but you don t specifically require to fear for your life. Due to the fact we got engaged I was on cloud 9, Erickson mentioned. hookup doha So we continued our relationship with the concept that we were going to get married.

www.listcrawler.com

We did a mystery shop of Tinder Plus to uncover out extra about the app s prices in Australia, setting quotas primarily based on gender, sexuality, location and age group (18–29, 30–49 and 50+). free dating apps melbourne Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members. In a day I got a lot more than one hundred plus likes and also nearly 40 matches. montreal dating culture Ashton and Matt met on Bumble in October 2017.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/27/2007 4:02:44 PM Why do men always want someone who is slender/thin?  

lynnie63
Shakopee, MN

Just wondering....

Why do men always want someone who is slender/thin? What about the women that have a few extra pounds? Some of us are nice too ya know.....

Been looking and looking.....

Chemistry, that doesn't always happen right away.....

Help.....

10/27/2007 4:10:31 PM Why do men always want someone who is slender/thin?  

truegrace
Hagerstown, MD

they are afraid of us real women, they know we have to much to offer them and they need someone they can handle, us real women are to dedicated for them

10/27/2007 4:51:18 PM Why do men always want someone who is slender/thin?  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

There are men on here who love us full figured gals. Just keep posting in the threads and that special person will notice you orrrr you will notice them

10/27/2007 4:58:31 PM Why do men always want someone who is slender/thin?  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

NOT TRUE!!! all men don't care.some yes.........
i like em all.slim,a few xtra,average,and my fav. curvacious

10/27/2007 5:01:02 PM Why do men always want someone who is slender/thin?  

horsenoname
Georgetown, IL

Lynnie...do you want ANY man? No? You mean you have preferences?! That's perfectly ok! And that's why (most) men prefer women who are fit...it's a natural selection kinda thing! Doesn't mean that larger girls are not as "nice" in fact, sometimes larger girls cultivate their personality more to compete while "slender" girls just slide by on their looks. There are certainly exceptions on both sides. Bottom line: you can't blame any person for being attracted to what they are attracted to.

10/27/2007 5:08:59 PM Why do men always want someone who is slender/thin?  

jays82
Delphos, OH

Only in the media is thin the only way to go. I like a person for themselves. I have dated thin to BBW and it is the person that counts.

10/27/2007 5:40:51 PM Why do men always want someone who is slender/thin?  

fiddlebritches
Duncan, OK

cuz we go after what we are attracted to! some guys like big girls

10/27/2007 5:46:36 PM Why do men always want someone who is slender/thin?  

plowboyboots
Bon Aqua, TN

not this fella, average looking, or very skinny.

10/27/2007 5:48:47 PM Why do men always want someone who is slender/thin?  

fiddlebritches
Duncan, OK

honestly i love tall skinny brunettes! but thats just me

10/27/2007 5:50:35 PM Why do men always want someone who is slender/thin?  

plowboyboots
Bon Aqua, TN

i know a few brunettes, from here where i live.

10/27/2007 5:51:02 PM Why do men always want someone who is slender/thin?  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

As Chopper said keep posting in the forums and have fun and there is men on here that like us bigger girls. And remember this saying below and tell yourself everyday.

10/27/2007 6:03:21 PM Why do men always want someone who is slender/thin?  

chinatown_girl
Oyster Bay, NY

actually there r women here of all sizes and heights and most of them are here to meet a nice guy. if all a woman had to do was to be thin and slender then there would be no thin/slender women here they would all be dating already.

some guys look for bigger women, but why do they and the bigger women feel its necessary to put down a smaller/thinner or even medium sized woman to do praise a larger woman. its enuff to say i like a large woman, u dont have to add that they have something smaller women don't have, or imply that one is better than the other.

if i guy comes in and says i love women with big DD or EE breasts, or women start a thread about their big breasts; its considered ok, its a preference to the guy and its a compliment to those who have them; and the thread can go on for pages. girls with B or C don't start sweating it "why do guys always!..." they just take it that this is an open way for the right people to hook up with the right people. but if a guy says he prefers a certain weight, then its like he made a personal attack.

i think men and women should be free to follow their preference here if its large small or medium; but don't try to put anyone down to praise someone else. its all relative anyway the big woman u have may one day decide to lose weight (or be told to by a doctor) the smaller woman may get big after a baby or some other reason.

how many bigger women would like to be told that they can only date bigger men, or that bigger men should be their preference? just like women have the option of either guys should too.

***this was a dhu public service message not an attempt for me to get dates.

10/27/2007 6:07:54 PM Why do men always want someone who is slender/thin?  

fiddlebritches
Duncan, OK

ahahhahaha that reminds me how many big women do u see with tall real skinny men? ive seen a bunch! how does it always end up l;ike that! i think its a little mental on both parts

10/27/2007 6:08:29 PM Why do men always want someone who is slender/thin?  

gotlove4u
Texarkana, TX

it don't matter to me cause i think of everything with a clear mind
and i know that one day that slender/are thin woman might get fat are that fat woman might get thin

10/27/2007 6:16:07 PM Why do men always want someone who is slender/thin?  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

once again,wisdom beyond her years.
thanks china

ladies,read it,believe it and live by it

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7