Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

find my hookup com

Plus, the C stands for casual so there ll be no confusion when it comes to what you are looking for. single women in arkansas Researchers from the State University of New York at Stony Brook set out how to find out how you can make closeness involving strangers. Not every person is super close with their household, but based on how they view their partnership with them, this can inform you a lot. how tall is pineapplebrat Attempt to often be your self for the reason that this will facilitate the apps of a future relationship with the person that suits your personality.

skipthegames login

If you use your Facebook account, this then types the basis of your Tinder profile. best free dating sites in atlanta Drake mentioned this extended separation has forced him to really assume about his feelings for his girlfriend and what their connection suggests to him. So boldly, I asked him if he wanted to see me once again the next day. older female younger male speed dating Every person with an active claim is needed to conduct and keep a record of at least two operate search efforts for each week they file for unemployment rewards.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/4/2009 1:06:43 PM Sarah Palin - less we forget  
walter55
Over 1,000 Posts (1,305)
Albuquerque, NM
59, joined Oct. 2008

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/4/2009 2:37:46 PM Sarah Palin - less we forget  

lakc
Batam
Indonesia
57, joined Sep. 2008

What's worst is her possible run for President in 2012! Internet sites (http://selectpalin.com/) and talk shows are stating she is "the best Republican candidate" against Obama.

2/5/2009 10:24:10 PM Sarah Palin - less we forget  

coolchick
Over 1,000 Posts (1,074)
Woodway, TX
64, joined Nov. 2006

I don't think she has a chance in 2012. She was part of a dog & pony show that didn't appeal to the majority. The Republican Party, with their new chairman, is about to try to re-invent itself. I think Palin will remain somewhat of a novelty for awhile, but I don't see that she's ever going to big player on the national political scene.

2/6/2009 5:38:21 AM Sarah Palin - less we forget  

lakc
Batam
Indonesia
57, joined Sep. 2008

I hope you're right coolchick. I believe it's time for a woman, but NOT THAT WOMAN!

2/6/2009 9:17:45 AM Sarah Palin - less we forget  
walter55
Over 1,000 Posts (1,305)
Albuquerque, NM
59, joined Oct. 2008

I would like to see Sarah Palin on "Meet the Press' discussing economics
and world policy.

They'd tear her up.

Katie Couric is the true hero and exposed her as a fraud
and ill-prepared for anything.

2/7/2009 8:51:51 AM Sarah Palin - less we forget  
skysoldier1cav
Over 1,000 Posts (1,443)
Indianapolis, IN
69, joined Dec. 2008

The more America sees (and hears) from Palin the less likely it is she'll ever head a national ticket.Its too bad.Theres probably not a weaker Republican in the herd! When she has to go through a rigorous primary against some of the better prepared and more savvied candidates on that side of the ledger she will fall apart...

2/7/2009 9:19:10 AM Sarah Palin - less we forget  

jeannieoncemore
Warrensburg, MO
65, joined Mar. 2008

I've never really heard it said...who dreamed her up? Where did she come from? Just suddenly, out of the blue, there she was! Who owes her and what did she do to get in those hip pockets?

Sorry, just paranoid me wondering how these things happen!

2/8/2009 2:28:14 PM Sarah Palin - less we forget  

pamela0324
Pasadena, MD
63, joined Nov. 2007

I can only pray they embrace Sarah Palin as their candidate for 2012.

Like skysoldier says, she's the weakest of the "R" herd, and will be easy to pick off.
Anyone who supports her has no ability to see down the road.

Short-sighted Republicans, investing in a vapid, dare I say STUPID, candidate - this is a liberal Democrat's dream.

Bring it on!

2/25/2009 4:36:23 PM Sarah Palin - less we forget  

stl1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,037)
Saint Louis, MO
63, joined Jun. 2007

Just wait until menopause hits her hard and she no longer gets all the horny guy votes. Any one who doesn't know that dog and pony show was a cheap attempt to get votes is delusional. I don't blame McCain for trying it and it certainly stirred things up for him for a while. I salute John McCain for his bravery and service but am very happy we don't have that Barbie doll a heartbeat away from the presidency.

2/25/2009 5:23:42 PM Sarah Palin - less we forget  

pamela0324
Pasadena, MD
63, joined Nov. 2007

Nice to hear your voice added to our forum, stl!

I refer to Sarah Palin as the "hard on" candidate. Your wording was more politically correct.

Peace, Pam

2/25/2009 10:23:46 PM Sarah Palin - less we forget  

coolchick
Over 1,000 Posts (1,074)
Woodway, TX
64, joined Nov. 2006

Hi, stl1 and Pam Right, Sarah's looks won't last forever. And how about that Bristol Palin? The apple sure doesn't fall far from the tree. She didn't make much sense at all in her interview on Fox. Then, Mama Palin had to come horn in on the interview at the end. That's entertainment!

2/26/2009 7:54:34 AM Sarah Palin - less we forget  

jeannieoncemore
Warrensburg, MO
65, joined Mar. 2008

That's really what the woman is...entertainment! I just don't understand why so many people sang her praises. I understand that she's great looking but what on earth does that have to do with her politics!?!?!

2/26/2009 12:38:10 PM Sarah Palin - less we forget  
skysoldier1cav
Over 1,000 Posts (1,443)
Indianapolis, IN
69, joined Dec. 2008

Im not hearing anything on the book deal her agent was floating (11 million bucks). We've all seen the Readers Digest version and its pretty thin. Theres no "there" there....Jindal is taking public speaking classes and Cantor is trying to "out Boehner" Boehner....Huckabe is dining at the trough with FOX and Guiliana is eyeing the NY Governors job...Romney is getting a dye job so his hair will look nice when all the Conservatives gather this weekend in DC for the first gathering of the next round of Presidential losers....the only Republican with any ideas is Gingrich and hes not showing much interest in taking one for the team or going down with the ship!! Bliss, sheer bliss!

3/4/2009 9:23:45 PM Sarah Palin - less we forget  
europa135
Washington Court House, OH
55, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from walter55:

F***ing b*tch. Sorry, but I cannot stand that woman.

3/5/2009 11:22:38 AM Sarah Palin - less we forget  

jooberdoober
Deep River, CT
55, joined May. 2007

The elections have been fixed before.... it might be moosemeat in everyone's pot soon. Let's hope the GOP and it's money doesn't cheat again.
You never know, they may run Big fat RUSH Limbaugh for vice-pres! I would never be able to turn on a TV again.

3/5/2009 12:06:12 PM Sarah Palin - less we forget  
skysoldier1cav
Over 1,000 Posts (1,443)
Indianapolis, IN
69, joined Dec. 2008

The GOP is falling apart its tittular heads McConnell and Boehner are becoming unpopular and its elected leader of the RNC Steele has the party faithful nipping at his heels already as ineffective and disorganized. They have become a regonialized party with nothing but a hard core shrinking following.Limbaugh is delighting at all the attention he's getting while acting like a buffoon as he did at CPAC last weekend and continues to feed his massive ego at the peril of his own "base"....and Palin? Shes nothing more than Joe the Plumber with goods legs and breasts!

3/5/2009 6:13:39 PM Sarah Palin - less we forget  

buckethead4242
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,266)
Reyno, AR
74, joined Jan. 2009

Hey,

It is funny to watch the A--Holes start back biteing each other((LOL)) and trying to place the blame on the other party ((LOL)) who gives a S--t , there is plenty of blame to go around, has been for years now,it has just finaly caught up with the cheating, stealing A--Holes, you will never make me believe that the CEO;s and President's of AIG,GM,Ford,CitiCorp,on and on didnt know they were in trouble , long before Obama ever got the crap dumped in his lap.

welcome to the Peoples Republic of Arkansas ((LMAO))))

buckethead

3/5/2009 6:36:04 PM Sarah Palin - less we forget  

pamela0324
Pasadena, MD
63, joined Nov. 2007

Skysoldier...brilliantly stated.

They are coming apart at the seams. And fast cementing their status as the party of southern, white, and dare I say, angry men.

And neither dear Sarah, nor any other self-annointed savior of the right, will save them from themselves.

Peace, Pam

3/7/2009 1:07:37 PM Sarah Palin - less we forget  

coolchick
Over 1,000 Posts (1,074)
Woodway, TX
64, joined Nov. 2006

Welcome, Buckethead. JMO: There were economic factors beyond the control of Ford, GM, and Chrysler. It's hard to sell cars & trucks when banks are crashing, credit is going away, and people aren't buying 'cause they got no money. It was the Bush administration and their policy of "regulation is bad for big bidness", that allowed the banks to run amok and make loans that they knew were putting people in way over their heads. The bottom had to fall out sooner or later. The Big Three Automakers are just some of many businesses that have been caught in the "fall out". The Big Three are getting all the attention, because of the horrors that their failing would cause. Again, JMO.

Pam, I owe you a big apology. I had argued with you, and stated my opinion that Rush Limbaugh did not speak for the Republican Party. I believe I've been proven wrong. Here it is that (was it last week?) that RNC Steele stated that Limbaugh is "an entertainer", and also said something about Limbaugh's opinions being a bit off-the-wall. Well, quicker than you can say "Oh, chit and shineola" - Steele issues an apology for his remarks. I understand that many of the party faithful are calling for Steele's head on a platter for speaking negatively about "Rushbo". The GOP has decided it needs to continue to cater to the "base" that worships at the altar of Limbaugh, Colter, Hannity, et al. So, Pam, I say to you "mea culpa". In a way, I think it may be a good thing that the GOP is clinging to the support of the "Rushbo base". This will go a long way in sealing their fate as the major political party that's become ever more insignificant.

3/7/2009 9:32:24 PM Sarah Palin - less we forget  

buckethead4242
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,266)
Reyno, AR
74, joined Jan. 2009

hi,

thanks for the welcome,
even if Obama cant manage to pull this off, you would have to be retarded to ever vote
Republican again in this life time,thier total disregard for the wellfare of the country
and the people is amazeing, dont misunderstand me, there is plenty of blame to go around
for this mess, but it was on thier watch, when it really started, they chose to stick thier heads in the sand,and take the money and run,

buckethead

P.S. I hope they keep Limburger for thier icon!! what an air head !!!!!!!

[Edited 3/7/2009 9:37:14 PM ]

3/7/2009 11:17:22 PM Sarah Palin - less we forget  

pamela0324
Pasadena, MD
63, joined Nov. 2007

Coolchick, we are friends. Don't give it another thought.

I think very little of the Republican party, and they do their best to prove me right each week.

The party's embrace of Limbaugh and their elevation of him to their titilar leader of all things conservative will only serve to keep them the minority party for a long time. Limbaugh's views are mean, racist, misogynistic and ugly. The majority of the country sees him, and the party he represents, for what he/it is.

Rush and Sarah...bring it on!!!

3/9/2009 6:27:04 PM Sarah Palin - less we forget  

coolchick
Over 1,000 Posts (1,074)
Woodway, TX
64, joined Nov. 2006

Quote from pamela0324:
Coolchick, we are friends. Don't give it another thought.

I think very little of the Republican party, and they do their best to prove me right each week.

The party's embrace of Limbaugh and their elevation of him to their titilar leader of all things conservative will only serve to keep them the minority party for a long time. Limbaugh's views are mean, racist, misogynistic and ugly. The majority of the country sees him, and the party he represents, for what he/it is.

Rush and Sarah...bring it on!!!
You got that right!

3/11/2009 6:55:04 PM Sarah Palin - less we forget  
zachary18
Middletown, NY
60, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from lakc:
I hope you're right coolchick. I believe it's time for a woman, but NOT THAT WOMAN!
If it is a Republican woman I'd go with Sen. Olympia Snowe (Maine)...

3/12/2009 1:49:52 PM Sarah Palin - less we forget  
skysoldier1cav
Over 1,000 Posts (1,443)
Indianapolis, IN
69, joined Dec. 2008

I like Snow... but she could never get the (R) nomination because she is too reasoned and logical....Hutchison was in the running I read, but lacks the 'luster' they thought Palin could provide.The TV and imagery of politics causes such goofiness in the process....how a candidate looks completely overshadows how they think in so many eyes...its a maxim that we get the politicians we deserve--thank GOD we didnt "deserve" McCain/Palin!

3/14/2009 12:56:08 PM Sarah Palin - less we forget  

coolchick
Over 1,000 Posts (1,074)
Woodway, TX
64, joined Nov. 2006

Hi, Zachary I don't know Olympia Snowe. I'll have to do some checking on her.

Skysoldier, I have a lot of respect for Kay Bailey Hutchison (R). I'd like to see her topple Rick Perry in the Texas Republican Primary for Governor. Perry is like George Bush - he's done all he could to ruin Texas. He's so "in bed" with big bidness. I think it's disgusting that Perry wants to turn most Texas highways into tollways. I'd still like to see a Democratic Governor for Texas, but I could live with Hutchison if she's elected. She's more in tune with the "working folks". She's also a very sharp cookie.

3/15/2009 5:36:09 PM Sarah Palin - less we forget  

pamela0324
Pasadena, MD
63, joined Nov. 2007

Both senators from Maine have shown courage and intelligence in their positions and their votes. I hope their party - Republicans: the party of NO! - allows them to vote their consciences and to represent their constituents as they see fit....and not go after them because they dared to throw their support with the Democrats.

"Moderate Republicans" should be listed as an endangered species.

Peace, pam

5/14/2009 1:43:02 PM Sarah Palin - less we forget  
alan272
Over 1,000 Posts (1,269)
East Helena, MT
59, joined Feb. 2009

5/14/2009 2:17:55 PM Sarah Palin - less we forget  
woodsmamma
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (32,881)
Babbitt, MN
64, joined Feb. 2009

Thanks ,Alan that right there was funny!!!!

5/27/2009 11:26:15 PM Sarah Palin - less we forget  
lothlore
Greensburg, PA
62, joined Jan. 2009

alan

and,no worries,could not possibly forget her.She is scary,in a borderline-psychotic
kind of way.

6/10/2009 6:51:43 PM Sarah Palin - less we forget  
d_voted
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,160)
Winnipeg, MB
65, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from coolchick:
Welcome, Buckethead. JMO: There were economic factors beyond the control of Ford, GM, and Chrysler. It's hard to sell cars & trucks when banks are crashing, credit is going away, and people aren't buying 'cause they got no money. It was the Bush administration and their policy of "regulation is bad for big bidness", that allowed the banks to run amok and make loans that they knew were putting people in way over their heads. The bottom had to fall out sooner or later. The Big Three Automakers are just some of many businesses that have been caught in the "fall out". The Big Three are getting all the attention, because of the horrors that their failing would cause. Again, JMO.

Pam, I owe you a big apology. I had argued with you, and stated my opinion that Rush Limbaugh did not speak for the Republican Party. I believe I've been proven wrong. Here it is that (was it last week?) that RNC Steele stated that Limbaugh is "an entertainer", and also said something about Limbaugh's opinions being a bit off-the-wall. Well, quicker than you can say "Oh, chit and shineola" - Steele issues an apology for his remarks. I understand that many of the party faithful are calling for Steele's head on a platter for speaking negatively about "Rushbo". The GOP has decided it needs to continue to cater to the "base" that worships at the altar of Limbaugh, Colter, Hannity, et al. So, Pam, I say to you "mea culpa". In a way, I think it may be a good thing that the GOP is clinging to the support of the "Rushbo base". This will go a long way in sealing their fate as the major political party that's become ever more insignificant.

Dear lady,

Being from Canada I find the political scene in America to be somewhat comical if it were not so tragically influencial to other economies.

The victory of Mr. Obama was celebrated all over the world. The insanity of the Bush administration, the deceit, the manipulation, the pandering to the already too wealthy was appalling.

Your last statement however may not be something you want to stand upon. Their fate is not as sealed as one might think. Remember that the people who are blindly championing a failed government do so from an emotional not a reasonable stance. Imbeciles like Mr. Limbaugh deal with fears and emotionally charged issues to get ratings and unfortunately so also to obtain votes. They also need "enemies of the state' to churn up the fervor of their followers and direct 'blame' towards some other group. They are the ones who give birth to totalitarian states.

People like Limbaugh have a tendency to rise from the ashes like a sphincter. (Did you like that one?)

As for Ms. Palin being a candidate for presidential nomination in the Republican party. She is probably much brighter than George Bush Jr. and has time to review the mistakes she made on the campaign trail. She may have the resources and the analysts to help to remake her. She has had much exposure to the country and isn't a new face now. It is a long time before she has to be ready and I suspect she will use that time to her advantage. She is far from dead. Also, she is not simply a set of legs and breasts and to think so is to underestimate what power she may weild, and sooner than later. No one would have suggested that Golda Meir was a pretty face with nice legs and pert breasts but she certaily had brains and power. Paulin may have a long career ahead of her.

My suggestion is to attempt to recruit her from the hideous folly the 'unbridled capitalist' live in and invite her to functions that have a human element as their object.

Just as Mr. Obama said about other countries, 'You should talk to your enemies.' so also should there be an atmosphere of cooperation internal to the country.

Imagine inviting Ms. Palin to co-chair a dinner for a successful inner city project for either education or housing. Have her meet the social activists and the volunteers who worked tirelessly to improve their own neighborhoods. She may come for political exposure and if she doesn't come she has snubbed the people. If she comes her ideology can be altered a bit at a time to reflect human values. After all, many of the activists are church people, something that she supports.

Just an idea from the frozen tundra up north.

Keep groovin'
PS I'm a Liberal - here in Canada

6/18/2009 8:48:12 PM Sarah Palin - less we forget  
dagramz
Lakeland, FL
76, joined Jun. 2009

If they run Rush l. I am moving to Canada. I can't believe there are that many stupid people out there.The human race never fails to suprise me.

6/21/2009 2:10:27 PM Sarah Palin - less we forget  

coolchick
Over 1,000 Posts (1,074)
Woodway, TX
64, joined Nov. 2006

d-voted
dagramz

My Canadian friend, you make some good points. But, I don't think we should try to "convert" Sarah Palin. She's a grown woman whose values are set. And, a wise woman once told me: "You can't make grown folk do anything". Here's what I'd like to see happen: I hope the GOP runs Palin for President in 2012. I hope they choose a real Rushbo-like, wild-eyed, flag-waving, evangelical extremist to run with her. Then, Obama will have easy pickins to get re-elected.

By the way, I think Palin shot herself in the foot with her reaction to the bad Letterman joke. Instead of sticking to "my daughter was disrepected", she tried to tie the joke to sexual abuse in general - and then finished off with spouting off about the First Amendment to the Constitution, and "freedom isn't free" crapola to bring a tie-in to the military.
Gee whiz. What a piece of work is Sarah Palin. Like she hasn't done anything in bad taste? What about her trotting out her pregnant daughter's boyfriend like a one-trick pony at the Republican convention? That was a farce to make her daughter appear like she had "family values" (whatever that means). When the boyfriend was no longer any use to Palin or her daughter, they kicked him to the curb like a junkyard dog.

6/24/2009 11:01:48 AM Sarah Palin - less we forget  

melissaj44
Naples, FL
37, joined Sep. 2008

I'm so tired of hearing about Sarah Palin. She had turned from a political figure into some sort of celebrity of the worst kind. When she speaks, I want to rip my hair out. If this country votes her into to office, I may just move out of it. She is an absolute moron and her arguments have no validity.

6/24/2009 10:05:41 PM Sarah Palin - less we forget  

coolchick
Over 1,000 Posts (1,074)
Woodway, TX
64, joined Nov. 2006

melissa. You are so right.

7/6/2009 12:09:44 PM Sarah Palin - less we forget  
walter555
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,139)
Albuquerque, NM
60, joined May. 2009

On Sarah Palin quitting:

"She had a surprising amount of disinterest in state government after November," said state Rep. Les Gara, D-Anchorage. "This state has a lot of problems, and she showed a complete lack of interest in solving them."

In Alaska, Palin has become a polarizing figure and the focus of multiple ethics complaints filed against her with the state personnel board. She has taken a beating from Senate Democrats over many of her recent appointments, including an attorney general candidate who became the first Cabinet appointment ever rejected by the Alaska Legislature.

But with all the thorny issues enveloping her in Alaska, Palin's quitting may be more about something simpler: cutting her losses.

many political observers in Alaska say it was obvious her heart wasn't in the job.

Palin no longer delivered bagels to lawmakers. She limited her access to the media, and when she did hold news conferences, and she relied on notes and her commissioners for backup. One legislator quipped after her state of the state address in January that the only eye contact she made in the legislative chamber was with the television camera.
http://rawstory.com/blog/2009/07/alaskans-say-palin-had-gone-fishing-on-the-job/

7/6/2009 5:00:20 PM Sarah Palin - less we forget  
walter555
Albuquerque, NM
60, joined May. 2009

Criticism from FIXED NEWS:

7/6/2009 5:16:54 PM Sarah Palin - less we forget  

pamela0324
Pasadena, MD
63, joined Nov. 2007

THANK YOU Walter for that great video clip. Man, that woman nailed it! She said what I have believed for a while now. And on FOX, no less! Wonder how she sneaked under their radar?

Peace, Pam

7/9/2009 3:37:38 PM Sarah Palin - less we forget  

coolchick
Over 1,000 Posts (1,074)
Woodway, TX
64, joined Nov. 2006

walter & pam.
to Liz Trotta! She had that Fox News reporter bumbling and stumbling all over himself. Oh yeah, the now Ex-Governor from Crazytown, Sarah Palin, just keeps digging it deeper. Now she declares "I'm not a quitter", as she quits her post as Governor. So, what if she were to be elected President? I can imagine her calling a press conference one month after the election, to announce her resignation as President - because she found the job too yucky. I love how she denounces the "mainstream media", whilst calling her press conference (isn't that using the media to promote herself?).

7/9/2009 4:40:12 PM Sarah Palin - less we forget  

pamela0324
Pasadena, MD
63, joined Nov. 2007

Yes, Palin is a piece of work. It is stunning to me the number of people who love her.

I ask myself every week, after being subjected to too many stories about this mental midget: Would everyone love her if she was an unattractive, middle-aged woman?

She's a pretty woman who cannot string together 2 sentences which make sense and have appropriate punctuation...never mind strange uses of words. ex: she wants to "progress" the nation." WTF?!

I shudder to consider our fate if she ever held national office with the responsibility to assure our best interests and our safety.

Peace, Pam

8/2/2009 9:27:17 PM Sarah Palin - less we forget  
alicekathleen
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,605)
Sacramento, CA
72, joined May. 2008

I agree, let her ramble. It is so frightening to consider that this woman was running for VP of this country. She
is an evil idiot, pure and simple. The article in Vanity Fair was a good one, may there be more of the same.

8/9/2009 1:23:03 PM Sarah Palin - less we forget  

josh_p
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,625)
Los Angeles, CA
31, joined May. 2008

Do the repukes actually think Sarah Palin has a chance of running in 2012? Thats laughable.

I wish her nothing but the worst in her so-called politcal career.

8/11/2009 9:58:57 PM Sarah Palin - less we forget  

coolchick
Over 1,000 Posts (1,074)
Woodway, TX
64, joined Nov. 2006

Hey kids, how about that Sarah Palin and her rants about the "death panels"? Holy moose-crap! She talks crazy about health care reform, then directs her minions to "act civilized" at the town hall meetings. Uh-huh. Act civilized, but talk like you're from Crazy Town. Some Republican big-wigs are now distancing themselves from "Psycho Sarah" after her "death panel" statements. Good move on their part, right?

8/12/2009 7:13:20 AM Sarah Palin - less we forget  

danguitarman
Redding, CA
64, joined Aug. 2007

Many millions of Americans hate intellectuals. Intellectuals make these people feel insecure and inadequate. They don't like analysis. They want black and white, not shades of gray. They loved George W. Bush because he was "down to earth". He was "one of them". And they love Sarah for the same reason. She's an anti-intellectual icon if ever there was one.
Obama is the most intellectual, most analytical, and the most eloquent person elected President in my lifetime and maybe ever. I am so glad.

Obama is a great historical figure.

Sara is not even a footnote. She wasn't even the female version of Dan Quayle.

8/12/2009 7:39:35 PM Sarah Palin - less we forget  
walter555
Albuquerque, NM
60, joined May. 2009

I remember when they were interviewing Bob Woodward for one of his books.

He said that George W. Bush hated intellectuals and his
Presidency pretty much shows it.

8/13/2009 4:22:47 AM Sarah Palin - less we forget  

danguitarman
Redding, CA
64, joined Aug. 2007

You're OK Walter. I don't care what they say.

10/15/2009 1:58:32 PM Sarah Palin - less we forget  
walter555
Albuquerque, NM
60, joined May. 2009

Levi Johnston has laid bare life with the Sarah Palin family. Now he's about to expose much more – himself.

10/29/2009 7:41:59 AM Sarah Palin - less we forget  

danguitarman
Redding, CA
64, joined Aug. 2007

You've heard about the three candidates in that congressional race in New York. Sara is supporting the "Conservative" candidate, not the Republican candidate. Maybe Sara will help start a national "Conservative" party to compete with the Republicans. Wouldn't that be AWESOME!!!!

Here's the ticket for President in 2012 of the new "Conservative" party: PALIN and LIEBERMAN!!!

11/22/2009 9:12:33 AM Sarah Palin - less we forget  
slapstick_37
Minneapolis, MN
63, joined Nov. 2009

I am all for equality for all women, but is she the only woman the Republicans could find to be McCain's running mate? I could not BELIEVE IT when I saw and heard her. I think it speaks volumes about the Republicans in that they thought the rest of the nation was so damn stupid we would vote for any woman just because she was a woman! How disrespectful.

She definitely was the nail in the coffin for McCain, as far as I was concerned. The more she talked, the worse it got. "Joe Plumber"? Get real. All Republicans I know haven't got the faintest idea what the real world is about. In fact, I have nieces and nephews who are blowhard Republicans, and every one of them was born with a silver spoon in his/her mouth, and has never had to work for anything. YET, there are some of them who've had illegitimate children and they line up for those Democratic programs to "help them through the hard times". (I shouldn't get started on them....it infuriates me. Hypocrites.)

11/28/2009 9:44:07 AM Sarah Palin - less we forget  
exctbleboy
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,646)
Gainesville, FL
53, joined Oct. 2009

Sarah Palin on dinosaurs .Her and fuzzy should hook up LOL.

Yes let Palin run her mouth .It can only hurt the repukes .brave

1/11/2010 4:05:10 PM Sarah Palin - less we forget  
walter555
Albuquerque, NM
60, joined May. 2009

Watch CBS News Videos Online

1/15/2010 4:54:53 PM Sarah Palin - less we forget  
mila77
East Setauket, NY
60, joined Sep. 2009

I need to get this off my chest...

SARAH PALIN IS A NATIONAL DISGRACE!!!

...for a hundred reasons

1/16/2010 7:04:42 PM Sarah Palin - less we forget  

pamela0324
Pasadena, MD
63, joined Nov. 2007

Dear Sarah is an idiot. We can only hope she talsk and talks and talks for the next 2 years. Her words will undo her and will destroy her hopes of higher office.

The ONLY reason anyone watches and listens to her is because she is pretty. She is easy on the eyes and people are mesmerized by her cute, perky self. But between her ears, there is limited intelligence and she has NO CLUE about the world beyond her Alaskan backyard.

Pray she self-destructs. Our nation cannot afford her idiocy in a leadership position.

Peace, Pam

1/19/2010 2:04:06 PM Sarah Palin - less we forget  
mrny2010
Brooklyn, NY
38, joined Jan. 2010

She is dump but she looks sexy thou for real sometimes

[Edited 1/19/2010 2:05:41 PM ]