Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames con

Irrespective of whether it be a single question or multiple, you decide on specifically how many people today are permitted to skip. ukiah hookup When nerves get the much better of you on a initially date, you can speak unthinkingly and say anything embarrassing. Hulu and ESPN+ have partnered to make reside sports and events from ESPN+ available to watch on Hulu. omegle para niƱos fernanfloo If you need flirty icebreaker questions for couples these are the ideal concerns you can ask your enjoy interest.

skipthegames chat

If i were to deactivate with no giving him a opportunity, there is a possibility that i am still single now. mobilepersonals It took a though, but then it hit me she was a little identified actress. What s the 1 embarrassing moment that keeps you up at evening? Night time is a time of aloneness, solitude and darkness. gay snapchat finder A recent study from Stanford sociologist, Michael Rosenfeld, suggests that nearly 40% of US couples meet on the internet.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/4/2007 3:44:28 PM Would you remarry  

sandiblond
Colorado Springs, CO

I've gone thru alot of different emotions about getting married again, scared, selfish, etc. and I figure if one day that guy comes along and I can't live without him, I will get married again, if it doesn't happen I still need to be happy...family, friends and past boyfriends have kept me pretty happy...so let's all not give up hope

12/5/2007 6:30:50 PM Would you remarry  

austinscorpion
Pflugerville, TX

Have to agree on some points more than others,, after the bitter end we all get scared and thinking about marriage sometimes we only think of the worst stuff, but we all had good days while married, I'm on my 7th year divorced and I have been looking for the woman that will help me get all those lost moments and all that passion that I have to give.

Like most of us here I'm looking and will keep on looking until I find her!!!

12/5/2007 9:02:50 PM Would you remarry  

haninra
Salt Lake City, UT

If I keep my current record going I am pretty sure I can live long enough for a couple more marraiges by the time I pass on...
Dont think the inheritance is going to spread very far with the kids I been collecting though...

12/8/2007 8:33:19 AM Would you remarry  

ariescast
Brockton, MA

I have been divorced for many years. My last relationship ended about 13 years ago. I was afraid of meeting anyone after that. I seem to meet the same type of person, and I blame myself for being so naive. Anyway, I have been learning to be more self confident and to learn much about the person that I meet before getting too serious.
I am not bitter or afraid to meet someone anymore. I am waiting patiently until I meet the person that I want to marry and wants to marry me. I know he's coming. Like someone else said here, GOD promised me. Until then, I have a good job, am very ambitious, completely honest and loving with health insurance.

12/8/2007 12:44:53 PM Would you remarry  

frenchkissed
Georgetown, KY

Yes I would. I loved the feeling of being committed to someone. Regardless of a piece of paper I still believe in marriage even after marrying the same guy twice. I am ready to settle down again, and am not afraid of the "M" word, regardless of my situation. Its a beautiful thing, and as I always say, "not everyone is like your ex" .

12/8/2007 2:13:15 PM Would you remarry  

butefulgrnidbbw
Canton, OH

That is a very good question. I didnt get a bad taste in my mouth about marriage, just the person that I was married too. So it is a possiblity.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6