Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best gay hookup apps canada

Saying points like, I d like to find out much more about your job or hobbies and then ask for a second date. santee classifieds com, iHeart Media, Elite Dai Inform me the story of how your longest connection ended OR show me your funniest childhood photo. cougar life any good If you re still functioning on asking her out, take a look at ourfunny queries to ask a girl.

freehookups reviews

This query will challenge your dates ambitions. m4m personals seattle Some apps, like Raya, do need all users to spend a modest month to month fee. Various forums have unique topics. japanese hookup culture We have been carrying a superior conversation, then she realized that I m older than her by nearly a decade.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/28/2007 9:33:33 AM Would you remarry  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE

I like pinks answer and need just one that thinks that way!! Thats not everything but it's a good start. Though I do try to tell myself too never say never?

11/28/2007 6:56:31 PM Would you remarry  

clarksvillebabe
Clarksville, TN

hmmmmmm big question ..... the man I dated after my divorce he and I dated 3 of the 4 years i've been divorced he asked me one night to marry him I said NO and this is why I'm not ready to remarry just yet ... I was very young when I got married spent over half my life with the same man ... I'm not closing the door on it but i am saying just not right now........

11/30/2007 9:22:45 AM Would you remarry  

carllooney
Stockton, CA

I would have to say YES if the right lady came into the picture.

12/1/2007 1:40:13 PM Would you remarry  

inkspot
South Windsor, CT

Marriage is something that I have thought about. I'm not sure at this point. I think that if I meet a woman who has the interests in life and on relationship issues that I have, or at least close, I would probably consider it. Divorcing was tough. I have learned from that experience. I hope to meet this lady that I'm looking for and see where it leads. Slow and easy. Ya know what I mean?

12/1/2007 4:36:20 PM Would you remarry  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

I guess most divorces are bitter-sweet. Luckily, the marriage was over long before I made the decision to walk away and never experienced alot of the emotions brought forth from it.

12/1/2007 4:43:43 PM Would you remarry  

flyankee07
Atlantic Beach, FL

I have to say "HELL NO"! No more ownership papers here.

12/1/2007 5:13:55 PM Would you remarry  

snowbuddy7860
Mankato, MN

You bet I would!

12/1/2007 5:25:16 PM Would you remarry  

inkspot
South Windsor, CT

You know. Whether you get married again or just live with someone you really have the same situation. The pain of a split up is the some no matter what. I'd like to believe that if the right lady comes along and we both agree then the M word could turn into Marriage.

12/1/2007 6:06:13 PM Would you remarry  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

I loved being married.. just not to who I was married to.

12/1/2007 7:05:01 PM Would you remarry  

inkspot
South Windsor, CT

Same here blu - I've learned from that marriage. I'm now know what to look for in my woman. The one that's to be my long term love. The M word may come into play. Who knows. I'll just have to wait.

12/1/2007 10:59:03 PM Would you remarry  

kathy5311
Jackson, GA

I do want to get married again someday. But I have such a hard time picturing a man fitting into our lives right now.

12/1/2007 11:16:20 PM Would you remarry  

dcmick
Midlothian, VA

Who knows...I know I'm not sure at this point. Never say never. Gee, I'm such a catch.

12/2/2007 7:13:12 AM Would you remarry  

davewave1
Ann Arbor, MI

Seems very unlikely to happen again........ I am a gentleman of honor and my word. I do NOT need nor want the State & its' Police Powers involved as a third party to enforce a "meeting of the minds" contract of true friendship and love.

12/2/2007 7:36:21 AM Would you remarry  

helloeyes
Enfield, NH

well.......three times a looser..... I would marry again if I felt it was the right thing to do, it sounds like I marry at the drop of a hat, but since I only agreed once that divorce was the thing to do, I guess maybe its not really me that has the issue with marriage. I am not looking for marriage, but if it feels right.......sure.

12/2/2007 7:59:48 AM Would you remarry  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

Oh yes I would. Being single sucks big time. But it has to be with some one I love dearly. I don't want to be married just to be married.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6