Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonaks

Look for evidence of them keeping going in spite of enormous issues. banning singles The app offers an impressive dating encounter by producing you meet new users. Griffin advises asking about who they re closest to just to get a little info on the relationships in their lives. como entrar a omegle si me banearon Plus, the C stands for casual so there ll be no confusion when it comes to what you are seeking for.

mega personnel sign in

Please make sure that you fill in genuine details to get your profile verified. dating sites in sarasota fl Your boundary could be communicating in the app or platform you met in alternatively of sharing your personal telephone quantity. You have to have a date to your sister s wedding and the stranger in the coffee shop appears to be the excellent choice. nostrings com review This is an vital time saver, Winter said.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/21/2007 6:47:24 PM Would you remarry  

elfmm
Post Falls, ID

I wouldn't.... 1st time I was young and it lasted a long time.. 2nd time I thought it would last my lifetime... we lived together for 2 1/2 years,,, and were married for 4 1/2... and I found I didn't know him at all.

11/21/2007 8:28:08 PM Would you remarry  

that_wd_b_me
Essex Junction, VT

I would if I found the right sort of dame I suppose.I didn't get married until I was 32 divorced after 14 yrs.Guess I am better suited for the bachelor life,dont think I would ever shack up again either.Then again who the heck knows what will happen?I am open to a relationship of course,but being able to trust again.Having to depend on someone else Don't know if I could do it.

11/22/2007 11:59:16 AM Would you remarry  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

Marriage seems to be a taboo. I have been single a long time. Taboo or not, I would love to remarry

11/24/2007 8:32:01 AM Would you remarry  

karilynn
Oxford, MI

I would remarry but this time it would for true love. Someone that is my equal and not just because it feels good. I did the seperate lives marriage and want someone that cares for me as much as I care for them. True love is out there. We may already know them or maybe not. It may not be love-at-first-sight but something that needs to be acheived. Either way, I have confidence that someone is out there for me.

11/24/2007 7:35:56 PM Would you remarry  

garnetlady
Cincinnati, OH

I would remarry yes. Just because the 1st one didn't work out, doesn't mean it won't the second time. I don't think you can ever really know a person...just hope I make a better decision next time.

11/24/2007 8:25:05 PM Would you remarry  

colorad05
Saint Joseph, MO

Girls, Girls, Girls, Take the mans approach -- Test drive that car longer then just a year -- make sure it's something you will still like parked next to you when your both antiques!!!

11/24/2007 8:57:17 PM Would you remarry  

busymanfour
Harrisonburg, VA

find the right one----in a heartbeat!

11/25/2007 6:30:43 PM Would you remarry  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

Lets see here.... I have been divorced 16 years... I don't think I'm rushing into anything lol

11/25/2007 6:34:09 PM Would you remarry  

iron_ranger
Owatonna, MN

someone told me it takes 2 yrs to get to know someone.
id love to me married to the right one....

11/25/2007 7:01:11 PM Would you remarry  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

It takes a lifetime to get to know someone. My grandfather once told me that every day he learned something new about grandma.. and he was 71, she was 68 at the time.

11/25/2007 8:25:17 PM Would you remarry  

backhurtz924
Philadelphia, PA

no sorry would not,,,
not that its been a party ,,
but i learned how to live
on my own, with out my mother
and i have all my time for my children....
whenever they need me...
which is my main concern...

and i like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/25/2007 10:28:41 PM Would you remarry  

aboveandbeyound
Doniphan, MO

Ive been divorced for 17 years now, only married once. Yes I would remarry for the right woman, it just seems like an incredibly hard task to find this woman. I would rather be single then to marry the wrong one again.

11/26/2007 11:56:05 AM Would you remarry  

1gr8kisser
Saint Petersburg, FL

I was about to say no tothat, then I caught a peek at sexylatino here, and now I'd have to say maybe

11/26/2007 11:57:13 AM Would you remarry  

1gr8kisser
Saint Petersburg, FL

oops correction sensual latin

11/27/2007 4:23:49 PM Would you remarry  

1pinkstar
Omaha, NE

very few states have common law marriages anymore.

I'm not so sure about the marriage thing.

I probably need to figure out what went wrong before I think of ever remarrying. Besides that, I tOld my friends and family if I considered marriage ever again, to shoot me.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13