Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personsls

The capacity to ask queries is a fantastic location to grow in, as properly as a mark of mature adulthood. gay sex colorado springs You might want to know her answer to this to make certain that she can get along with your buddies. Contain your name, social security number, phone number, date of determination, section of law you are attractive and a detailed explanation of why you disagree with the selection. rubratings dfw But they nevertheless program on creating the co founder connection a accurate priority.

free gay hookup sites

The dilemma with CMB is that the volume is restricted so you could possibly take some time to find a bf. craigslist killen alabama Mainly because following so considerably abuse, I became an individual who does not take relationships seriously. Right here are five inspiring TED Talks with good guidance to support you increase your partnership. adultdates com review The finish objective of this little talk is to make a choice about no matter if or not you want to move forward with that partnership.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/16/2007 3:09:45 PM The One billion dollar question  

azlindylu
Mesa, AZ

Why is a photo so neccesary in to getting to know a person? Isn't there anyone out there who is honestly interested in getting to know another person by what comes from their heart and soul and mind.. WITHOUT having to see a photo FIRST or somewhere along in the process?? Looks can be very deceiving and artificial and not truly show the real person inside. All you are looking at is an outer shell of the real person who is INSIDE. Is it because we are afraid of revealing our true inner selves that we hide behind a photo? I say forget the photo and try just getting to know someone for once by what comes from their heart. You may be surprised at the real image that is revealed.

11/16/2007 3:11:59 PM The One billion dollar question  

stellablue
Saint Louis, MO

I want to see a photo, to know who I'm talking to.

11/16/2007 3:15:04 PM The One billion dollar question  

air1medic
Lakewood, WA

i agree with stella i wanna see who im talking to plus looks have something to do with it as well

11/16/2007 3:15:11 PM The One billion dollar question  

willias
Martinsville, VA

just because the photo is there it may not be the person you're taling to

11/16/2007 3:15:54 PM The One billion dollar question  

crazycajun74
Dallas, TX

I agree with that also!

11/16/2007 3:23:09 PM The One billion dollar question  

metu
West Harrison, NY

I did meet some cool guys when I was just a Shadow Person & we got along fine, but they were difinitely relieved when I finally posted a pic. BTW........7mos later & we are still friends.

11/16/2007 3:40:56 PM The One billion dollar question  

azlindylu
Mesa, AZ

That is the most popular Line, I want to see who I am talking to, but as a couple people mentioned Is the picture of the person, in fact this person we are talking to? You can be anyone you want to be on the internet.

11/16/2007 3:46:33 PM The One billion dollar question  

justed57
Willoughby, OH

Thats great metu......but you should start seeing taller guys......I think you may be permantly afflicted ....
thats a shame ..

11/16/2007 3:49:42 PM The One billion dollar question  

heatherhoney
Middlesboro, KY

And azlindylu you can protray yourself in any fashion without a picture also. I'm like the others...I want to see a picture to have a face to place with conversations. Nothing wrong with that!

11/16/2007 3:51:36 PM The One billion dollar question  

lawrence084
Honolulu, HI

My answer is. If I am going to share my ... time, thoughts, and emotions, . I want to do this with someone I wanted to get to know for the start. A big part of exchanging messages is liking the person you are writing too.

Another thing...One of the most disappointing feeling in dating is taking the time and effort, and getting gitty, and excited after you arranged a date only to find out that the person you going on a date with is someone you would have absolutely no interest in physically. Then you think to yourself, a simple photo could have prevented all of this.

It one thing to meet someone who has a profile with a photo 10 years younger or 100 pounds lighter, but it totally another to on a date site-unseen and find out the person looks nothing like you were built to imagine.

11/16/2007 3:53:49 PM The One billion dollar question  

morneblade
Fall River, MA

The point here then becomes, why would you post a pic that wasn't of yourself. I think it disingenous not to post a pic when your putting up a profile. And the "oh, I afraid co-workers, fam., friends would see" So what. If you think cyber-dating/looking is wrong, begone, if not, have at it... Though to even begin a conversation without a pic., is difficult, at best.

11/16/2007 4:00:50 PM The One billion dollar question  

v2_1
McHenry, IL

From a different perspective, I've been on sites where I didn't have a pic. When I got to know someone well enough that I felt comfortable sending one, the wait afterwards was brutal. If I liked them enough to share a pic, I cared too much about how they thought I looked. It's easier to just have it out there and let people make a decision about whether they want to get to know me without worrying about whether or not he'll find me attractive. There's nothing worse than sending a pic and never hearing from him again if you are interested.

11/16/2007 4:04:23 PM The One billion dollar question  

fatandbald
Omaha, NE

When someone say's somthing funny, it's even funnier when you put a face to it.

11/16/2007 4:05:59 PM The One billion dollar question  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

It is difficult to carry on a conversation with a blank page.

11/16/2007 4:06:13 PM The One billion dollar question  

elfiegirl
Venice, FL

Well..it's like you have an unfair advantage over the
other person. It makes people think you are trying to
hide something. Would you like to talk to someone
who is behind you and says, "Don't turn around, I don't
want you to see my face." I know it isn't exactly the
same thing, but the feeling is still an eerie one.

Does this make any sense to you? I posted a couple
different ones...right from my cam...if you can't afford
a $14 cam from Wal-Mart...then I just don't know.

I am with others...gotta see a BELIEVABLE pic, then I want
to see others too, as time progresses. JMO

[Edited 11/16/2007 4:06:45 PM]

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6