Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

quick hookup sites

It was my very initial Valentine s Day with a critical boyfriend. san juan dating Gordon and Laura Jane Wareinghave penned a three element series for INSPIRELLE that offers you the ideas to survive and then thrive inside the planet of on the net dating. There was never a doubt in his mind or mine, that we were meant to be together. arjons club in san antonio tx The vacation season can at times be cliché with all the photographs of cute boots and pumpkin spice lattes.

skip the games

But I think my rule following, chore oriented tendencies genuinely complement your general absolutely free for all attitude about most items. bakersfield lesbians However, after the profile is set up, you ll do all your dating stuff in the most important Facebook app. Allah alone Knows the fate of our plans and choices. sugardaddyforme browse The social media star s enjoy life has been a whirlwind ever considering the fact that she shot to fame.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
11/20/2007 1:33:50 AM Would you give up your pet for someone else?  

munky_gurl
Penns Grove, NJ

Welcome to day one of me being in a pissy-no-munky-crackers-being-given-away mood...

Are you people saying that you'd keep your pet and get rid of your spouse? WOW! That's messed up. No wonder divorce rates are up and so many people are desperate and alone. Even if you find yourself another animal lover, a relationship where you love your pets more than your partner is bound to be rocky if it lasts at all.

P.S. The woman who posted that ad about her husband needs to be punched in the face. What's wrong with people? Ugghhhh!

11/20/2007 8:06:55 AM Would you give up your pet for someone else?  

1pinkstar
Omaha, NE

oh my Munky girl. Lighten up!

Punching someone is a bit extreme, don't you think?

[Edited 11/20/2007 8:07:52 AM]

11/20/2007 10:47:07 AM Would you give up your pet for someone else?  

1pinkstar
Omaha, NE

not really, some are dogs.

11/20/2007 11:40:06 AM Would you give up your pet for someone else?  
lasttime4me
Townsend, MT

HELL NO and HELL NO !!!!!!!!

11/20/2007 11:48:51 AM Would you give up your pet for someone else?  
lasttime4me
Townsend, MT

I was in a Marrage and felt very alone but I have never felt alone with my two pets, A woman will leave you for another man and a man will leave for another woman but I have never had a pet leave me for another master. Thats is as close to unconditional love as you will ever find.

11/20/2007 2:15:03 PM Would you give up your pet for someone else?  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE

Miss treat a Jack Russell even if he is yours and you may have an enemy for life!! I would never ask anyone to change their life for me and I hope that would be true of her? Now just being sencible will tell both somethings are likely to go and somethings must be acomondated. You work it out for the good of both folks!!! Then if a cat is gone so be it, or you just may end up with 4 more and thats good allso. And I don't think Pink needs a black eye for a great joke!! Some men are dogs as are some women but then we have that other name for that....smiles...

11/20/2007 4:01:30 PM Would you give up your pet for someone else?  
yankeeluvspeach
Athens, GA

Well I think the underlying issue here is, "how much are you willing to let a potential partner dictate how your life should be lead?" If they are going to ask you to get rid of a creature you care greatly for, where will it end? As you said photo, part of finding love is compromise, although I personally think that an equal part of love should be acceptance. It's a delicate balance to make a relationship work, that's for sure, at the very least.

11/20/2007 7:31:16 PM Would you give up your pet for someone else?  
nicrkitty36
Lake Worth, FL

would never....i have had my dog for 14 years and my cat for 13 years.....much longer than most of my relationships....if there was an engagement...and he had allergies then we would have to deal with that issue.....but a guy i was just dating...nope....love me love my kids....just me....

11/20/2007 10:10:30 PM Would you give up your pet for someone else?  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I do not beg, moan, or cry for a man. I can live with one or without one. I would like to have a partner but will not give up my animals for anyone.

11/20/2007 10:26:04 PM Would you give up your pet for someone else?  

1pinkstar
Omaha, NE

Dramatic? look at what you posted!

"how foolish is it to b*tch and moan and whine and beg for a partner"

Several answers on this posting have said the opposite!

11/21/2007 7:32:10 AM Would you give up your pet for someone else?  

1pinkstar
Omaha, NE

For help in choosing the right breed of Man-Dog go to:
www.menaredogsbook.com

For example:

Saint Bernard:
Has rescue abilities in a time of crisis
Slow moving and laid-back
Sensitive, big, teddy-bearish man
Enjoys life on his terms

Labrador Retriever:
Interest in sports
Desire to please the woman in his life
Family values
Make-things-happen attitude

There's even a singles connection posting!

11/24/2007 9:23:31 AM Would you give up your pet for someone else?  

1pinkstar
Omaha, NE

So, what kind of dog are you? LOL.

11/24/2007 11:11:47 PM Would you give up your pet for someone else?  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

If a man loved you why would he even think of you giving up your pets? Pets fill a spot that nothing else can fill.

11/25/2007 1:28:40 AM Would you give up your pet for someone else?  
chopperbabe
Overland Park, KS

Sometimes medical conditions happens which cause a person to make a choice and sometimes it is for safety reasons. I had no choice but to leave the cat to get my son and myself to safety. So am I wrong to choose my son over a pet??? No. I have no idea what has happened to our family cat since leaving him in the care of my now X husband. I do think about our cat but I can't do anything but wonder.

11/25/2007 5:12:19 AM Would you give up your pet for someone else?  

hunybunz
Niceville, FL

had a woman say me or your dogs and horses
i said good ,none of us gonna miss ya , adios , and dont let door hit ya where god split ya , never seen that selfish woman again

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8