Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

what's the new craigslist for hookups

In the course of this appointment, you can pick your own story to enjoy the entertaining and exciting content material obtainable in it. free panama dating He stated he d like to see me again I said I didn t believe so. But for now take away the reality that your profile requirements to shine like a diamond in a sea of shit if you want to land the hottest girls on the world wide web, or even just the so so ones. get laid in halifax When we had talked by means of it, she asked if I wanted to start seeing every other once more?!!?

rubmaps massage

16 per month for six months or even just £2. single moms brantford A lot of men and women in LAT relations possess a strong sense they have been a couple, she stated. It was my very first Valentine s Day with a really serious boyfriend. maine doublelist We inform youngsters not to judge a book by its cover.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/7/2007 3:20:40 PM why are you single?  

kyleg50
Tempe, AZ

because i always end up being the nice guy friend

12/7/2007 3:44:28 PM why are you single?  

mochaflower
Indianapolis, IN

Because I like being single and am single by choice. I do like having that special man in my life, and all that it entails. But I like my own space and not having to answer to or consult anyone on anything I choose to do. Had a a very jealous and (would have been if I'd let him) controlling husband. I love the freedom of being single.

12/7/2007 5:49:34 PM why are you single?  

goldarnit
Saint Paul, MN

cant find the one who stops me in my tracks,takes my breathe away,and just makes me googly-you men need to quit being so hard on yourself-your good looking,have sense..whats the problem???

12/7/2007 6:12:00 PM why are you single?  

cricket32
Crawfordsville, IN

I like my independence,I wont change who I am.Im not going to settle for just any relationship,not going to lower my standards.Id rather be alone than be in a bad relationship or one where Im not completely fulfilled, or cant fulfill the other person.

I'll be single until someone gives me a reason not to be.

12/7/2007 7:18:26 PM why are you single?  

ernie6937
Radcliff, KY

i am single cause i let my ex get away with not wanting to be a mom and now i have to raise my babies on my own cause she didnt know how to stay at home

12/7/2007 8:14:13 PM why are you single?  

davewave1
Ann Arbor, MI

I was reading the Sunday newspaper one morning.... when I heard the footsteps of my "soon to be Ex" walking back and forth, back and forth, to and fro, from room to room, over and over again.

Finally, she stopped right in front of me and asked, "Have you seen my broom?"

Lowering the paper so I could make eye contact with her, I answered,

"WHY......, are you going to the store?"

[Edited 12/7/2007 8:18:42 PM]

12/7/2007 8:40:46 PM why are you single?  

l5817
Douglasville, GA

I'm single cause my ex-husband was a lying, cheating bastard!!!!!!! So I'm taking it slow, cause I refuse to go through that again.

12/8/2007 3:53:54 PM why are you single?  

kathy1737
Budd Lake, NJ

I've been asking myself that question - one minute I was married to a GREAT guy! The next minute - we had some "bumps" in the road and he abandoned me (emotionally) - never to come back again....and then I woke up and POW...here I am...single..wanting to give love...wanting to care for someone...wanting companionship....never wanting to be alone.

12/8/2007 4:02:48 PM why are you single?  

cjbaker
Decatur, AL

Cricket... that is exactly how I feel, why be unsatisified and unhappy. My health in general has gotten better since I've moved out.

12/8/2007 9:19:08 PM why are you single?  

x2c4u
Arlington, TX

klassykitten...wow..you couldn't have said it any better!!! Bullseye!

[Edited 12/8/2007 9:21:28 PM]

12/8/2007 9:30:35 PM why are you single?  

hotrod4u6996
Red Creek, NY

made the mistake of getting the internet she gott on n found a new knight in shinning armore didnt want me no more oh well live n learn shes happy with her new mann thats cool so im on the net looking to find someone for me any ladies wanna check me out im ready

12/8/2007 9:33:21 PM why are you single?  

tecman
Manassas, VA

Crap, you're 19 years old! I'm single cause no one will have me

12/8/2007 9:56:44 PM why are you single?  

libra75
Lowell, AR

<---- single outta pretty bad luck!

12/8/2007 10:00:54 PM why are you single?  

hoots431
Marinette, WI

nobody likes a truck driver.were like hiway cowboys,were never home and allways alone.

12/8/2007 10:09:31 PM why are you single?  

cornman
Philadelphia, PA

I'm single because my soon to be ex-wife said I controlled her too much, that I didn't give her space and I was home too much do to losing my 28 year job due to arthritis. So tonight she is with the guy she met on Myspace who bought her a new cell phone to keep her in touch, a GPS so she could find his house and doesn't go out anywhere with him because she just likes to stay in the house( doesn't and never did like female competition)!Go figure!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16