Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal personal classifieds

When filing weekly certifications, claimants will attest that they have completed and documented the required work searches. sarasota jewish singles He provided like 3 extra times and then got annoyed and was likeā€¦ I m attempting to be chivalrous. megapersonals toronto Download our Gottman Card Deck app for a lot more concerns and conversation subjects for couples.

mega personls

Hinge s platform is interesting in that it prompts customers to like or comment on a specific section of the other person s profile. klamath falls singles It has been the practice of the Church to marry non Catholics and Catholics for fairly some time. In spite of all the hard dates that the Adore Difficult creators drew inspiration from, Ewing has also had some actually sweet dating experiences that became bits in the film as nicely. listcrawler black dynamite 1 particular person encouraging you in your stroll with Jesus.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/5/2007 7:38:45 AM why are you single?  

aniceplaytoy
Baltimore, MD

Maybe because of my screen-name...

That's the reply I've gotten from a few of the women I've tried to talk to...

There don't understand it was the name of the "67 Pontiac GTO" that I used to have...

And what a playtoy it was... Wish I would have gotten rid of my "X"

Before I got rid of the car then I guess I wouldn't be here...

12/5/2007 7:40:30 AM why are you single?  

firestarter1966
Bellingham, WA

Playtoy your screen name is okay i`ve seen worse.

12/5/2007 7:41:02 AM why are you single?  

klassykitten
Toccoa, GA

Toy...I don't think it's the name....that picture is kinda creepy dude...

12/5/2007 7:50:46 AM why are you single?  

dragonflys
Saint James, MO

Hi Klassy and yeah, it is creepy....eeeeeeegaaads...

Single by choice...not settling for less than what I deserve.....and theres gotta be chemistry.

12/5/2007 7:53:13 AM why are you single?  

big_joel
Ash Flat, AR

im single cause i got tired of being the one to bring home the bacon
and get nothing else in return
and it seems each ime i meet someone there is this little block that comes along
and tells me to stop before i end up the same
way as before
or the fact i get this feeling of being strangeled
and haveing to answer to every move i make
ive been single to damn long though

12/5/2007 7:58:40 AM why are you single?  

malicai
Edmonton, AB

simple enough, because I hate meeting new people. I hate going out there and risking being ... turned down?

It's a phobia I had since I was a kid I guess, just never really was able to feel comfortable around people I don't know.

Funny though, because most people who meet me, like me. And like me a lot. (It's probably an unfounded fear, but it's there just the same)

12/5/2007 8:24:43 AM why are you single?  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

Because since my divorce 17 years ago I just haven't met or dated anyone that makes me feel like I want a committment to that level again. If I never do get married again that's ok with me too. So I have chosen to be single because I just won't settle for anyone just to not be alone.

12/5/2007 8:34:43 AM why are you single?  

lotus3
Venice, FL

storm...you took the words right out of my mouth I choose this lifestyle, it did not choose me

12/5/2007 8:42:03 AM why are you single?  

29tootsie
Brightwaters, NY

Stormy kind of sums it up. I would rather be alone (obviously - since I've been alone for 25 years!) than settle for someone because it's easier. I pull my own weight, pay my own bills, take care of everything myself and that does get lonely - this time of year in particular is really hard - but I am not capable of faking emotion or going with someone just to do it. So........I've lived alone and probably die alone...but at least I was never fake.

12/5/2007 8:45:22 AM why are you single?  

inorbit
Seneca, MO

my X wanted a puppet and when she couldn't have one she said out so I did and am happy again

12/5/2007 8:52:43 AM why are you single?  

italianlady05
Omaha, NE

I didn't choose to be single 12 yrs ago..he cheated and married the slut.
But I have chosen to remain single..almost bit the bullet once, but I've decided that I like who I am and I know what I want, and it's not going to be someone else's issues. I want it all...just like the movie Pretty Woman...I want the fairy tale..and i guess i'm not going to settle for less. I hope I know it when I meet him!

12/5/2007 9:09:05 AM why are you single?  

ylekiot
Carson City, NV

12/5/2007 9:29:56 AM why are you single?  

rockymtnfeva
Las Vegas, NV

Because I like the FREEDOM & SANITY....

12/5/2007 9:58:46 AM why are you single?  

italianlady05
Omaha, NE

what you grinning at, Ylekiot??? Are you the one??? Hurry up and get here for Christmas!

12/5/2007 9:59:48 AM why are you single?  

ylekiot
Carson City, NV

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16