Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega classifieds

You want to know adequate about them to assure that your connection is deeper than just physical attraction, and it must really feel like a all natural subsequent step in your partnership. newfoundland hook up By now we re familiar with the cold calculation that dating is a numbers game. A spokesperson says all profiles and photographs are manually checked to guarantee the information provided is accurate. cityxguide eugene Coffee Meets Bagel takes the opposite approach to several of the ideal dating apps, attempting to concentrate on good quality rather than quantity.

skip the games

He kissed me and mentioned I was the sweetest, and I was like, Okay, so what was the query you had for me? And he mentioned Oh…will you be my girlfriend. yuma hookup Observe them in specific situations appear at how they react. And if there s no cause to go down that road, run (don t stroll) away from that question into the safer territory of the initially date topics listed below. omegle chat indonesia Once wants to slow down these frantic swipes as you attempt to discover your excellent match.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/4/2007 5:21:17 PM why are you single?  

lovemekay
Flint, MI

I have been asked this question more than once. I don't really know how to answer it.honestly. Aren't we all here because we would like to find companionship at the least?

12/4/2007 5:32:36 PM why are you single?  

superscreename
Suffolk, VA

I am single because I have been selfish with my time. I have been interested in things other than a good relationship for too long. Also, for years I was afraid of commitment and I freaked out when someone started to get "too close" I guess it was fear of being hurt from past life experiences. Not trying to use it as an excuse, I am where I am because of my own actions. I am growing daily and learning to change where it is needed. Just a bit sad it took me this long to realize the importance of having someone to love in my life.

WOw, that was a good step forward right there. lol

[Edited 12/4/2007 5:33:20 PM]

12/4/2007 5:34:30 PM why are you single?  

greg267
Kingman, AZ

been sigle for 4 months,i dont throw myself out there.

12/4/2007 5:34:48 PM why are you single?  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

Why am I single??? Because of an unfaithful and abusive husband

12/4/2007 5:35:46 PM why are you single?  

stellablue
Saint Louis, MO

Because I choose to be.

12/4/2007 5:36:41 PM why are you single?  

superscreename
Suffolk, VA

Wow, maybe I went too deep on this one.

12/4/2007 5:40:04 PM why are you single?  

missmatch
Cleveland, TN

no super, you did very well !! nice answer...lol

i am single because...oh it would take too much time and no one cares anyway,

12/4/2007 5:41:13 PM why are you single?  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

Because no one wants to deal with my ass?

12/4/2007 5:41:45 PM why are you single?  

crowdog3
Ponca City, OK

cause i'm the nice guy no woman wants

12/4/2007 5:45:52 PM why are you single?  

darthlaidher
Knoxville, TN

im single cause i have no self confidence and i hate hearing the same old shit from women all the time.

12/4/2007 5:48:08 PM why are you single?  

kfab1023
Jacksonville, FL

Darth you are so young yet it won't always be that way You can always come to Fl to visit I will take you to the beach and you can take your pick anything to help

12/4/2007 5:51:33 PM why are you single?  

busymanfour
Harrisonburg, VA

Super...great answer man....I have to agree its my choice, and my lessons, I put myself where I am. However, its also hard to meet a quality woman when I dont make myself available.

I know describe ..."quality woman".. a woman to put up with me....

12/4/2007 5:52:17 PM why are you single?  

darthlaidher
Knoxville, TN

lol yeah right me go to the beach lol they wouldnt take a second look at me.

12/4/2007 5:55:07 PM why are you single?  

steak_king
Whitmore Lake, MI

Agrees with Troy

12/4/2007 5:57:10 PM why are you single?  

busymanfour
Harrisonburg, VA

Darth..
Find one thing that you ARE good at, anything....it be a video game, crossword puzzles, shooting pool...whatever, start there and start building yourself up. IF there is nothing that you do, get into something, start a community college class of something any interest and then build on that dare to be different and stand your ground. Your a good guy....I like what you post on here for the most part. We cant agree on everything!

[Edited 12/4/2007 5:57:54 PM]

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16