Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

how do tinder hookups work

You might ask something that you would like to know about the person. hookups phoenix az So, ask this question to give your companion a clue. You want to meet a person who knows about trust, honesty and loyalty. is wellhello safe This is also an fantastic time to see how you feel about their response to debt.

date hookup apk

Individuals will now be capable to add videos to their profile and can chat with others even prior to matching with them. staten island dating website Vice male a snap devoid of inquiries answered posted male the future what function does klay thompson golden those warriors, jman. Even though that program by no means came to fruition, she continued speaking to Ahmed even just after the trip was canceled. local lonely wives I would joke about it and be like, I m not going to contact my ex, and lots of people would be like, Yeah, do not do it! she said.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/7/2008 4:44:20 PM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  
napao
Austin, TX
38, joined Apr. 2008

U surely have great taste in fighters...for ANDERSON SILVA is definately a force to be reckoned with now days...but...can u tell me "WHY" u like him,and what makes him so kick azz "to u"...for it's always cool to see what other people/fans think of the fighters they admire/like...if u dont mind? Just curious.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/7/2008 4:46:43 PM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  
napao
Austin, TX
38, joined Apr. 2008

I'd like to see ANDERSON SILVA vs WANDERLAI SILVA,now that would be a great fight indeed,or CHUCK L. vs ANDERSON SILVA.

4/8/2008 12:29:55 PM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  

kelanie4202369
Cleveland, OH
33, joined Jan. 2008

I'd say its a toss up between Cuck Lydell, Randy Coutoure, or Matt Huges(can't spell 4 nothin). Yes they have lost fights but all of them do. I go by the way they train and how much heart they put into it. Peace in the middle east. I'm out.

4/21/2008 12:39:58 PM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  
andrew6689
Vacaville, CA
28, joined Mar. 2008

GSP! GSP! GSP!

I think he proved it on Saturday.

4/21/2008 1:43:07 PM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  
spadez18
Milwaukee, WI
34, joined Apr. 2008

Hands down the best in da buisness aside from Ken Shamrock,Quenton Jackson, Royce Gracie , Chuck liddell, Sierra , And Tito Ortiz

5/1/2008 2:36:56 PM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  
gruntster1949
Over 1,000 Posts (1,555)
Mountain View, AR
68, joined Feb. 2008

Mr.Ortiz

5/20/2008 4:01:28 PM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  
jb_countryboy
Over 1,000 Posts (1,407)
Chattanooga, TN
98, joined Apr. 2008

I've got to go with Couture...the dude is a beast. I hope he comes back to the UFC but I doubt it will happen. I guess he is trying to be an actor now.

5/24/2008 6:04:09 PM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  
aguy4agirl
Mentor, OH
55, joined Feb. 2008

Silva is the best rounded fighter going today he can knock you out/submit you or beat you into the ground,Fedor very Close 2nd and he is 100 % every match.GSP although very athletic doesn't show up for every fight. Hughes mostly a wrestler, Lydell = a puncher , Couture versatile on the ground but no punch 3rd best = B.J Penn

5/25/2008 10:57:47 PM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  
randy_mills
Bakersfield, CA
55, joined Nov. 2007

pounp for pound it's uria faber

6/7/2008 11:19:45 PM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  
chevelle77
Saratoga Springs, UT
40, joined May. 2008

Chuck Liddell is the best fighter.I have mad respect for him as a fighter and he doesn't run his mouth he tells how it is and has the skill to back it up. I have faith he will get his title back.

6/8/2008 1:15:55 PM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  

ericr64
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,511)
Mount Pleasant, MI
53, joined Jun. 2007

In my oppinion? It's my baby boy Brian ofcoarse!

[Edited 6/8/2008 1:19:37 PM ]

6/9/2008 4:30:32 PM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  
jb_countryboy
Over 1,000 Posts (1,407)
Chattanooga, TN
98, joined Apr. 2008

Quote from randy_mills:
pounp for pound it's uria faber

I have to agree with that. Hopefully one of these days he'll end up in the UFC.

6/20/2008 10:56:43 PM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  
treecutter
Brick, NJ
33, joined Dec. 2007

i think chuck liddell, anderson silva, fedor, bj penn, n gsp are pound for pound best mma's

[Edited 6/20/2008 11:11:18 PM ]

6/20/2008 11:08:29 PM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  
treecutter
Brick, NJ
33, joined Dec. 2007

Quote from napao:
BEFORE HAND Please do forgive my long perceptions on the subject(lol)...i've just never run across the topic of MMA on a dating site(lol),so i got a little excited...especially since i eat,sleep,and poop jiu jitsu/muay thai(and dabble in a little of everything else)...so i get a little carried away when i see others whom enjoy speaking/chatting on the subject as well. topic by the way.

(1.)RICKSON GRACIE...NO DOUBT...for he's been around for a while,and he still has staying power(meaning he's still talked about,wether it's good,or bad. His MYSTIC is just overwhelming)...also many of the greats today even say he's still a menaces on the mat...so that deserves(from any jiu jitsu/grappling practitioner) the ut most respect...well...from me it does,also,i'd never bet against him,no matter whom he fought...for if it goes to the ground it's over,maybe not quickily,but within time,RICKSON G...would end up owning anyone on the ground...in my opinion he's like the chess master of grappling...also he should be fighting soon(2008). I think his opponent may be SAKURABA...and win,or lose,he'll still be the man to me.

Also,as far as his fight record goes...I honestly doubt if anyone has an accurate account as to how many he's really won...i just know at his level of grappling(straight jiu jitsu...no strikes)...and seeing him dismantle tons of guys at a seminar(on his seminar dvd)...i surely think RICKSON GRACIE...could rip threw 50 people a day as far as grappling/submission wrestling goes,now...as for MMA...thats a different story.

(2.)FEDOR E...the guy is just a speciman/monster when it comes to mma/sambo,yet mild mannered,intelligent...and very strategic when it comes to preparing for fights...and if RICKSON G...couldnt get him to the ground if they fought,then the possibility of RICKSON G. losing is there...due to the chance of knock out(fedors punches are not the norm)...yet if it hits the ground FEDORS E...min. would be numbered...unless fedor e. can work his ground n pound past a mma guard such as RICKSON G.

(3.) ANOTHER SUPERB SPECIMAN: BABY J.(BJP)...a wiz on the mat,and good strikes while standing...i've even had the pleasure of being at one of his seminars...cool guy in person...and he continues to grow within MMA...and i'd put him up against either of my top two above...he may,or may not win,but he'd earn respect...i have no doubt. He was also the 3rd person to submit MATT HUGHES...though he,and HUGHES fought again,and due to a rib injury while in the fight bj ended up losing the match.

(4.) ANDERSON SILVA...the king of angles...this guy is a menace standing...and his skill in angles is the ultimate test for any on comer to face...the guy is just brilliant on his feet(CLINCH FIGHTING,PUNCHING,KNEES,ELBOWS,KICKS),and his ground/grappling game isnt to bad either...especially when he's submitting black belts like TRAVIS LUTTER...and travis is no push over on the ground...he**...he(TRAVIS)beat ROGER GRACIE in a grappling match.

LAST,BUT NOT LEAST: (5.) GSP...this guy is the prototype of the future fighter to be indeed...great stand up,and a nice ground game...and a fierce want to be on top to go with it(his over-all abilities)...i surely wish the best for him. He fights this month also(APRIL 19).

ALL IN ALL...these are my top five that would make up the one perfect fighter to beat all five of them(lol)...and RICKSON G. is definately number one on my list...but i surely think any of the other four could give him he** standing...especially ANDERSON SILVA,AND FEDOR E. On the ground the only one whom may irritate him a little(lol) would be "BJ".

P.S. I surely agree with u on RICKSON G. as "numero uno"...but i have to protest MARK KERR even being among the other four...for he's not the "SMASHING MACHINE" he once was,not at all. He not to long ago won a fight,but the KERR of the past(A SMASHING MACHINE FOR SURE) will never be again...for the steroids,and the personal demons have definately caught up with him...as well as age(if u dont take care of ur body...then age will surely become a factor against u,yet if u truly take care of ur body(like RICKSON G.)...then u can stretch the boundaries of what ur body can do as it ages).

NOW...the kerr of the past,though it was a different era of fighters all together(NO FEDORS,BJPS,GSPS,OR ANDERSON S.)...the KERR of the past was a monster indeed...and it would have been heaven to see him,and RICKSON G. go at it,though he(KERR) did fight one of RICKSON G. good friends,GURGEL...and gurgel gave him he** for sure...BUT kerr won due to keeping the top/keeping a dominant position during the fight.
hey wuts up,its great to have some 1 here that knows a lot bout mma. great comments. I posted liddell n anderson silva at either weight class somewhere else. And unlike the responses that i got i think liddell is to elusive to get caught in the clinch and has great angles as well, so he would b hard to hit. i think it would b n interesting fight. n we all know theres know way he can take down chuck. i think it would go to decision personally.

6/25/2008 9:24:50 AM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  
sagiv
Over 1,000 Posts (1,198)
West Palm Beach, FL
37, joined May. 2008

Fedor, thread over.

7/17/2008 10:28:45 AM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  

groc006
Fort Pierce, FL
39, joined Jul. 2008

Im a big Randy C.
but im gonna go with GSP on the best fighter

7/22/2008 11:04:36 PM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  

bubbadt
Over 2,000 Posts (3,800)
Kennedy, NY
75, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from cjbaker:
Dustin, it's not ignorant... I don't know some fighters either. Rickson Gracie, after turning 18 yrs old, challenged everyone and anyone (his cousin Rolls Gracie was better than him), but Rickson has counted all challenges (some people disagrees with doing that) but a fight is a fight. If you want to read up on him, his website is www.rickson.com

I am still a supporter of the Ice Man, I like his style
and tenacity. Matt Hughes is a winner as well.

CJ where the hell ya been?
Havnt seen you and thought you retired from the Threads.
Good to see yer postin here.
Take care Bro

7/23/2008 5:53:53 PM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  
sagiv
Over 1,000 Posts (1,198)
West Palm Beach, FL
37, joined May. 2008

The correct answer is Fedor Emelianenko.

8/3/2008 12:14:54 AM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  
got2knowya
Malvern, AR
40, joined Mar. 2008

after chuck I like GSP and Forrest Griffin

8/3/2008 1:15:42 AM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  

loveistm
Joliet, IL
28, joined Jul. 2008

Wanderlei Silva in his Pride days was by far the best P4P fighter ever and I think he can still make an impact on the UFC LHW division.

Currently it is probably Fedor or Anderson Silva.

8/3/2008 9:41:27 AM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  
icerice86
Edgewater, FL
31, joined Jun. 2008

I am going to say Chuck Lidell simply because he pretty much knocked everyone out and always has exciting fights b4 PRIDE was bought! GSP is no where close so far he cant even hold onto a belt! Fedor wont come to the UFC because he knows Randy Couture would beat his ASS! Im a big Forrest fan but hes not going to have the belt for long, depending on who he fights next he might even lose it than! but yea Im saying either Chuck or Anderson Silva but if Anderson silva wants to test himself he should drop the middleweight belt and fight 205 LHW!

8/3/2008 8:57:13 PM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  
phoobaer
Darlington, SC
28, joined Jul. 2008

8/8/2008 8:28:46 PM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  

tat2edtommy
Vero Beach, FL
38, joined Jun. 2008

i always liked tank abbott ten years ago. he would just plain old KNOCK YOUR A** OUT

8/20/2008 1:57:44 PM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  
southernbelle25
Freehold, NJ
34, joined Jul. 2008

The Iceman of course....but GSP is not far behind

8/20/2008 4:22:01 PM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  
icerice86
Edgewater, FL
31, joined Jun. 2008

I hope chuck knocks Rashad out! Tito won that fight but because he was an Idiot and grabbed the fence he got a No Contest but w/e!

9/15/2008 2:27:49 AM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  
itzjusting
Monterey, CA
37, joined Feb. 2008

I hope Randy Coutoure knocks Brock Lesner out cold.
He needs to taste how the UFC does it.

9/15/2008 9:35:20 PM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  
itzjusting
Monterey, CA
37, joined Feb. 2008

Dude you look like Tank Abbot. And yes he was a bad ass. I hated to see him get worked by Kimbo Slice. His dad actually taught at my high school.

9/16/2008 5:26:59 PM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  
sagiv
Over 1,000 Posts (1,198)
West Palm Beach, FL
37, joined May. 2008

Tank was tough, but didn't have any real skills. He was just a street brawler. He's a nice enough guy, I met him once. But with a record of 9 Wins and 14 Losses, he shouldn't even be mentioned on the "Best Fighter" thread.

9/17/2008 12:32:59 AM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  

jerwillclark
West Sunbury, PA
28, joined Sep. 2008

GSP by far, he is humble and well versed. Anderson Silva is tied with him he always puts on a good show and looks so comfortable doing it. And how bout Raashad Evans, he straight put down the ICE MAN with that overhand right i like to now call the ICE PICK!!!

10/21/2008 1:32:48 AM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  

505mmaman
Belen, NM
41, joined Jan. 2008

Well i think Frank the Legend Shamrock is the best fighter i mean i know Cung Lee just beat him broke his arm but if Frank would of took him to the ground it would of been different but he didnt cause he said he wasnt going to so thats a FIGHTER right there in my book so i'am waiting for the rematch if it happens if not that would be a shame so i have been into mma for a couple of years now i have trained in Combat Hapkido,taekwondo,jujitsu,and dirty boxing so iam pretty well rounded i'am trying to save money to train with yoda. But he trains world class fighters like G.St Pierre,and other world class fighters so will see if it happens!

10/21/2008 10:32:35 PM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  
cr_schd
Clinton, IA
32, joined Apr. 2008

I can't believe it wasn't until page 5 that Faber's name was mentioned. Dude is a natural born fighter. He stood toe-to-toe for 5 rounds with Pulver in an absolutely epic fight ... I think a solid knock-out or submission would have put him at the top of everyone's list, but the fact that it went to decision left a little to be desired in my opinion. But this guy can win every way imaginable ... and some that are beyond belief. He's got the knock-out power, and the submission smarts ... but where he really shines is his ingenuity inside the cage, his creativity, and his conditioning. Nobody can stand with the man.

The California Kid tops my list.

10/23/2008 1:21:39 PM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  

jalookin69
Oviedo, FL
45, joined Jul. 2007

hey what about bj penn

10/23/2008 2:59:31 PM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  
keisha0707
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,533)
Yukon, OK
42, joined Sep. 2008

lydell

10/26/2008 9:49:21 AM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  
virilevirtuoso
Over 2,000 Posts (3,022)
Eureka, CA
45, joined Jun. 2008

i think its anderson sylva. then gsp. sylva is going to have to jump up in weight to find any real competition... but he knocked out irvin in less than 1 minute. he just beat cote, a top of the line fighter that was a bit undersized imo.

gsp has looked unbeatable in his last few bouts. that guy is super solid standing up or on the ground. i dont know who will challenge him now that hughes is washed up.

11/5/2008 6:35:12 AM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  
sagiv
Over 1,000 Posts (1,198)
West Palm Beach, FL
37, joined May. 2008

Fedor.

11/7/2008 12:39:59 PM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  

loveistm
Joliet, IL
28, joined Jul. 2008

Lyoto Machida =]

11/7/2008 8:14:22 PM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  

alawishs
Over 1,000 Posts (1,844)
Springfield, OR
76, joined Mar. 2008

I am surprised of the outcome of the Favor/Brown fight. But it only takes one mistake & the fight can be lost.

11/8/2008 1:20:29 AM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  

loveistm
Joliet, IL
28, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from alawishs:
I am surprised of the outcome of the Favor/Brown fight. But it only takes one mistake & the fight can be lost.

IE. Try to show off and get knocked-the-f**k-out

11/12/2008 12:17:12 PM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  
klrs2
Fort Collins, CO
38, joined Jun. 2008

I would say faber-The california KID! The last fight with brown was a joke! He well be back for his belt!

11/13/2008 2:01:42 PM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  
zombieman1
Jacksonville, FL
47, joined Nov. 2008

pound for pound i think st.pierre is the most dominate fighter!

11/13/2008 2:07:17 PM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  
zombieman1
Jacksonville, FL
47, joined Nov. 2008

i think your right faber is an awesome fighter! he will come back and it will be hard to get him this time. it just goes to show you anyone can be beat at any given time!

11/20/2008 8:50:18 PM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  
sagiv
Over 1,000 Posts (1,198)
West Palm Beach, FL
37, joined May. 2008

Quote from kaseylt:
Tim Sylvia...

Are you effin' serious??? Sylvia was beaten in his last match in 37 seconds by the BEST FIGHTER EVER....Fedor Emelianenko.

11/24/2008 4:22:07 PM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  
ao89
Over 2,000 Posts (2,340)
Point Mugu NAWC, CA
28, joined Oct. 2008

Anderson Silva is my vote, with GSP coming in a close 2nd.
Best pound for pound fighter, just has to watch his mouth, as of late.

11/26/2008 7:38:36 PM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  
danky420
Davis, CA
29, joined Jun. 2008

The best fighter of all time ?? Easy, it's Chuck Norris

11/26/2008 7:39:27 PM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  
danky420
Davis, CA
29, joined Jun. 2008

Second best fighter of all time ?? Easy, it's me silly!

12/21/2008 5:37:51 PM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  
marlenerose
San Jose, CA
47, joined Dec. 2008

I think Anderson Silva would be my pick.

12/21/2008 9:43:25 PM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  
marqeye
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,884)
Kent, OH
42, joined Aug. 2008

Current best would have to be GSP imo.

Past Royce Gracie hands down, I remember watching him in high school 15 years ago fighting 3 grueling fights in 1 night with no gloves hahah, best submission fight ever was when he submitted The BEAST Dan Severn!

12/29/2008 1:45:50 AM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  

ufcman247
Knoxville, TN
36, joined Dec. 2008

I gotta go with Chuck. Yeah he's been off his game lately but you can never count him out!

1/1/2009 2:36:58 PM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  

k_tothe_c
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,743)
Las Vegas, NV
47, joined Dec. 2008

none of the above!!! My opinion changes every week!!!

1/1/2009 8:06:33 PM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  

alawishs
Over 1,000 Posts (1,844)
Springfield, OR
76, joined Mar. 2008

Two of the ones that I think are the best all round type fighters currently:
Anderson Silva
Migel Torres
These guys can strike, ground fight and are very classy & smart fighters. Course they are lighter & in different weigh divisions:

[Edited 1/1/2009 8:08:51 PM ]

1/4/2009 3:10:57 AM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  
anderson1970
Bradley, IL
47, joined Dec. 2008

Migel Torres
i lived up near chicago and seen him fight alot... verry fast

1/8/2009 1:13:19 AM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  
bigpapalov
Pasadena, TX
35, joined Nov. 2008

FADOR E. defines dedication and class.

[Edited 1/8/2009 1:32:51 AM ]

1/8/2009 4:48:42 PM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  
bigpapalov
Pasadena, TX
35, joined Nov. 2008

alistair o.

1/9/2009 7:44:37 PM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  

ali4pleasure
Cambridge, ON
33, joined Mar. 2008

Georges Rush St.Pierre,,,,Anderson Silva,,,these 2 are PREMIERE FIGHTERS,,outstanding,,TRUST ME

1/11/2009 10:20:08 PM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  
lilbiscuit
Bristol, TN
31, joined Jan. 2009

definitely pound for pound the best fighters are anderson silva, urijah faber, and GSP on a good day

1/14/2009 12:12:37 AM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  
randycandy69
Hodges, SC
36, joined Dec. 2008

i would like to train with him "gsp", and give him ideas of my own.

1/22/2009 7:38:59 PM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  
zhivago8
Cathedral City, CA
57, joined Mar. 2008

George is an incredible fighter. My vote is on Frank Mir. He has completed his recovery from his, almost career ending, motorcycle accident, and has put all his potential into application.

1/28/2009 6:27:24 PM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  
lilpapalov
Pasadena, TX
35, joined Jan. 2009

Fedor no question! He has only lost one fight in his career and it was a cut in the frist round, from a faulty glove! Come on now he almost always fights guys who are considerably bigger, and he never refuses fights for any reason.

[Edited 1/28/2009 6:28:56 PM ]

1/30/2009 9:58:53 AM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  
noordinaryjoe
Stillwater, MN
34, joined Jan. 2009

it is very possible that Fedor Emelianenko is the baddest man to have ever walked the face of the earth

rickson wasnt even consider the best gracie by his own family, when his own family says that, i'll believe them, nevermind the ridicoulus record he had, plus mma was nowhere near what it is today.

lidell when he was the ufc champ 5 or so years ago in his prime, wouldnt even have been in the top 5 in his class if he was in pride, he went to pride and got owned. the only reason he was so good is his legendary take down defense, if it werent for that, hes an average fighter. sorry, i lke liddell but hate how everyone says hes so great.

FEDOR has no weakness, he will beat anyone standing or on the ground, he'll submit you or just knock u out. many fighters have said hes a machine hes not human. this is not only my opinion but those of basically everyone who knows alot about mma, he's greatest fighter, hands down.

1/30/2009 4:41:37 PM Who is the BEST FIGHTER? (your opinion)? | Page 2  
lilpapalov
Pasadena, TX
35, joined Jan. 2009

thank you, finally some one with some common sense!UFC is a far cry from the skill of ;PRIDE OR DREAM GRAND PRIX EVENTS.Over there every one shuts up and watches the fight.Fighters respect each other.Referees are actually skilled at the job.Judges understand all point systems.In other words it is more about skill and not how much pay per view you can sell.And fedor e. has beaten every one in his weight class, and came out on top.he has beat g. goodridge, r. coleman, f*gita, t. silvia, wanderla s., rampage, k. randelman, hung man chow,m. cro cop,m. hunt,and he going to knockout arlofsky and coture and brock lessner.I know he is fat and getting a little old.But his fearlessness will win fights.Ask franky twinkle toes trigg.OR Bos ruden, they will agree and thier only job is too research and comment on fighters.