Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames hookups

And you will have larger achievement rate. dating sites in des moines PoF says it may perhaps share your personal info with affiliates and third parties acting on their behalf. No freemeet is a totally free of charge, you can use all functions of the web page with out any limitation. dating polish women Do not take it for granted that they liked you.

meag personal

If you re somebody that hits up church on the holidays only, you could possibly struggle dating somebody who goes to church 4 or five instances a week. gay hookup wisconsin On line dating apps like Tinder are leaning into that. Anthony s two daughters also live with them aspect time. miss diamond doll weight gain Absolutely nothing contained inside the website is the guidance, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of solutions to Fantastic Seeking Loser.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/1/2009 2:05:52 PM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
jondalar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,485)
Reno, NV
61, joined May. 2004

I know it sounds insensitive to call the woman who are dealing with medical issue that cause behavior changes wacko but when you are in a relationship with them, Wacko is the only word that comes close. I am just a close friend who dated her once upon a time and sometimes I want to not answer my phone. Dealing with the roller coaster emotions of wacko women can be a challenge and draining. I have a neighbor who was a crack head for twenty years, she is clean now but thinks every one is out to get something from her. I have the patience of Saint but it seems pointless sometimes. Today is one of those days that I wish I drank.
It's like there is no right answer, what worked last week does not work today. I am not asking a question I guess I just wanted to commiserate.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/1/2009 2:12:15 PM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
metu
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (30,392)
Auburndale, FL
54, joined Apr. 2007

Oh c'mon Jon...you know better... There are wacko PEOPLE everywhere! I have a great compassion for anyone who suffers a physical or mental illness...but they MUST help themselves (seek treatment, take their meds, etc...) About a month ago I was dating a man suffering from PTSD (he was a soldier in Iraq)...he was fine until his insurance ran out & he had to go cold turkey off the meds. I did help him get into the VA system, but he's been MIA for over a week. I don't know if he was held for observation or what & I am very worried about him...but unless he can get stabilized, I wouldn't consider him "dating material"...however, I will continue to be his friend...

11/1/2009 2:30:36 PM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
d_freebird
Cocoa, FL
56, joined Jan. 2008

I went out with a woman once who was pretty
whack. I had met her at a club, her "friends"
bailed on her so I gave her a ride home. One
thing led to another....

First "date" (not counting the pick-up) she up
and tells me if she sees me looking at another
woman, she'd kill us both.

No second date for you, ya nut crusted cheese
ball. And hooray for caller ID.

Distance is the best policy. Plenty of distance.

11/1/2009 3:06:59 PM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
redinnevada
Over 1,000 Posts (1,200)
Wadsworth, NV
55, joined May. 2009

I get what you're saying Jon as I've been there and sometimes still have to deal with the "emotional draculas" (as I call them). I'll refer back to an earlier thread we both commented on. It's all about the boundaries and the lines WE enforce on those who can suck the life out of us. Those boundaries/lines are the only thing keeping US sane when dealing with people who routinely try to drag us into their little "Alice in Wonderland" worlds.

11/1/2009 3:09:10 PM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  

wsprs0nthewind
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (25,197)
Powell, TN
51, joined Mar. 2009

Men don't have mental disorders and aren't WACKO...dang that means I have to redo my caseload and discharge all the males I see.

11/1/2009 3:48:18 PM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
spider77
Over 1,000 Posts (1,983)
Adamsville, AL
65, joined Oct. 2008

Quote from jondalar:
I know it sounds insensitive to call the woman who are dealing with medical issue that cause behavior changes wacko but when you are in a relationship with them, Wacko is the only word that comes close. I am just a close friend who dated her once upon a time and sometimes I want to not answer my phone. Dealing with the roller coaster emotions of wacko women can be a challenge and draining. I have a neighbor who was a crack head for twenty years, she is clean now but thinks every one is out to get something from her. I have the patience of Saint but it seems pointless sometimes. Today is one of those days that I wish I drank.
It's like there is no right answer, what worked last week does not work today. I am not asking a question I guess I just wanted to commiserate.

Let you answering machine pick up.

11/1/2009 3:52:56 PM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
binderdundat
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,303)
New Orleans, LA
54, joined Sep. 2008

Why would you do it for... oh.... longer than TWO minutes after figuring it out??? Anything MORE than two minutes says more about you bud!

And if it's just a "friend", then set your boundaries. You are allowing people to take from you (emotionally), the minute you set your boundaries, and stick to them, is the minute your life is lived on your terms. Not some whacko's!

11/1/2009 4:51:37 PM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
victor_fury
Albany, GA
64, joined Mar. 2009

Try going to the disabled forum to begin a dialogue with some in there. (They're here, too.) You might gain some perspective on how difficult it is for them, too.

[Edited 11/1/2009 5:06:39 PM ]

11/1/2009 5:01:26 PM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
darbie1959
Oshawa, ON
56, joined Nov. 2008

Imagine what it must be like living in her shoes. Mentally unstable is much nicer then wacko. What are the chances your calling the kettle black. lol

[Edited 11/1/2009 5:07:18 PM ]

11/1/2009 5:05:00 PM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
crzyblubttrfly
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,219)
Fort Smith, AR
57, joined Apr. 2009

Good job you girls. Boundaries are what it's all about. I will always strive to be a decent human being to the less fortunate, but it will be an entirely different type of nice. Lucky for some of us they burnt us to the ground,but forgot to kill the coals.!!

[Edited 11/1/2009 5:05:34 PM ]

11/1/2009 6:30:28 PM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
jondalar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,485)
Reno, NV
61, joined May. 2004

Metu I too am a friend and remain one that can be counted on to pick up the phone and be there when I am needed. Even if I am wishing they did not call they get my full attention because I am a friend.

Red, You mentioned boundaries and mine are not real clear. I can help when they are troubled or upset and I know I could let the machine pick up but I also do not want them to feel the to need to talk and have no one to listen.

Wsprs, I find it very easy to walk away from a man with emotional problems but I meet very few. I was on the suicide hotline in my area for awhile and have talked to many people who are off their meds for one reason or another and I feel how hard it is when their head is wigging out on them.

darbi
I have been accused of being a bit off but I just call it expressing my individuality. Doesn't everyone where chaps without pants and paint in the nude??

11/1/2009 6:32:16 PM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
i_am_bill
Over 2,000 Posts (3,428)
Astatula, FL
57, joined Apr. 2008

You want wack? Try dating me. Oooops, did I say that? Bill

11/1/2009 6:38:59 PM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
jondalar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,485)
Reno, NV
61, joined May. 2004

Crzyblebttrfly
It sounds like there was a time when your boundaries were not very clear.
I use to think of boundaries as a bad thing, as a mean thing to do. Like tough love, I have seen it done in ways that hurt people without really helping in any way. I try not to be an enabler but I do want to be the nice guy.

11/1/2009 6:41:46 PM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
metu
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (30,392)
Auburndale, FL
54, joined Apr. 2007

Quote from jondalar:
Metu I too am a friend and remain one that can be counted on to pick up the phone and be there when I am needed. Even if I am wishing they did not call they get my full attention because I am a friend.

Hon, I'm sure you were just frustrated & venting...but sometimes we all need to be reminded of our own human frailness...as well as others...Love & Light to you...

11/1/2009 7:14:20 PM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
ironmuscle
Over 2,000 Posts (3,015)
Santa Cruz, CA
40, joined Jun. 2008

There are Wackos everywhere.

......but I think women tend to be a little bit more........ummmmmmmmm.............Let's say unpredictable?

[Edited 11/1/2009 7:14:50 PM ]

11/1/2009 7:17:32 PM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
gypsysays
Westbank, BC
50, joined Oct. 2009

Im only crazy when its pms time.....other than that, Im quite normal!!!

11/1/2009 8:18:30 PM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
ironmuscle
Over 2,000 Posts (3,015)
Santa Cruz, CA
40, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from gypsysays:

PLEASE!! Don't blame your craziness on PMS!

11/1/2009 8:21:03 PM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
gypsysays
Westbank, BC
50, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from ironmuscle:
PLEASE!! Don't blame your craziness on PMS!
Im going to because its true!!!! If you dont have a va jay jay then you cant comment on my PMS!!!

11/1/2009 8:36:07 PM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
binderdundat
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,303)
New Orleans, LA
54, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from jondalar:
Crzyblebttrfly
It sounds like there was a time when your boundaries were not very clear.
I use to think of boundaries as a bad thing, as a mean thing to do. Like tough love, I have seen it done in ways that hurt people without really helping in any way. I try not to be an enabler but I do want to be the nice guy.

Being an enabler does the other person NO good, (let alone yourself) and NOT being an enabler doesn't mean that you're not being a nice guy. If you've been a suicide hot-line responder, I'd think you'd know this kind of stuff??

11/1/2009 9:05:02 PM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
jondalar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,485)
Reno, NV
61, joined May. 2004

Quote from binderdundat:
Being an enabler does the other person NO good, (let alone yourself) and NOT being an enabler doesn't mean that you're not being a nice guy. If you've been a suicide hot-line responder, I'd think you'd know this kind of stuff??

Knowing this kind of stuff and making it a practice everyday is a different story. And it gets more difficult to remember when it is someone close to you or a family friend.

11/1/2009 9:10:55 PM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
latestflame
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,038)
Germantown, TN
39, joined Sep. 2009

Technically everyone has some sort of mental disorder by the definitions being used now. Anything other than perfection could be considered a disorder.

11/1/2009 9:23:23 PM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
crzyblubttrfly
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,219)
Fort Smith, AR
57, joined Apr. 2009

Jon, thats their job ,that's what they do. They test your boundaries and if they are weak then they have their perfect target. They aren't necessarily stupid either. The one con/alcoholic I was with, was thorough. They can be some of the most open and intimate people you could ask for. I think they have coping mechanisms to rationalize the horrible things they do.,that a healthier person may never understand. Consequently the sheer hell they put you through will force insight about yourself that may be their undoing. One sicko/wacko per lifetime is my limit. Flat fixed my picker!! I feel sorry for no man!! Compassion maybe.

11/1/2009 9:26:27 PM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  

wsprs0nthewind
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (25,197)
Powell, TN
51, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from jondalar:
Knowing this kind of stuff and making it a practice everyday is a different story. And it gets more difficult to remember when it is someone close to you or a family friend.

Any time one is emotionally involved it's much harder to be objective about the situation...impossible practically. Logic goes right out the window.

[Edited 11/1/2009 9:28:22 PM ]

11/1/2009 10:09:46 PM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
dinkasu48
Over 1,000 Posts (1,550)
Henderson, TX
55, joined Sep. 2009

Quote from gypsysays:

join every other woman that has normal cycles...
one week every month.. most men have been warned by their mothers
to ignore all that has been said in that week...

so men got our number on that

now if its longer than the 3-7 days...
time to call the doctor...

11/3/2009 1:30:49 AM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
abe80
Clermont, FL
31, joined Oct. 2009

nothing better than the woman that loves to get drunk, beat you and then try crawling in bed with you smelling of vomit and cheap "spirits" from the local liquor store. gotta love those. once i can recall getting into a fight because of... i dont know why, i think it's the italian in her or something... haha

11/3/2009 2:11:35 AM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
motownmaniax
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,072)
New Baltimore, MI
55, joined Apr. 2009

Unless one loves drama and stress, why on earth would anyone want to go out with a nut job?

11/3/2009 2:19:55 AM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
lake72
Battletown, KY
44, joined Oct. 2009

I cant even date stable women!!!

11/3/2009 2:51:48 AM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
latestflame
Germantown, TN
39, joined Sep. 2009

Well not to be controversial (I never am, of course), but I don't like the fact that most women think they get a free pass to do whatever they want when they have PMS. They obviously know better than to murder someone, so they should still know certain things aren't ok. If they murder someone are they going to going to be found not guilty due to pms? I would say men can't know exactly how things feel, but I also think a lot of women are likely milking it to be able to act how they want because society has said it's ok. People said it was sexist to say a woman couldn't handle being Pres because of it, so obviously they're saying they can make rational decisions at that time. So which is it? Can't have it both ways.

11/3/2009 3:05:31 AM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
lilcrazystar
Graham, TX
34, joined Oct. 2009

Ok here we go!!!! Look I think you all have valid points but Im going to put in my two cents. Take it with a grain of salt if you don't like it. I think guys and girls can be a lil eratic. You here of women more than men but they are there too. And speaking of personal experience. I am crazy!!! Just got out of the nut hut and there was more guys the girls there. So????????????? But any way since I've been back everyone says if you need to talk or just get away, coffee or dinner ya know. Just call. But when I do no answer. And sometimes I call because I can feel the mood coming and the no answer just makes me feel worse like its on purpose and just helps the on coming mood take over faster. Don't know if that makes sense. Honesty is the best policy. Make your boundaries and acknowledge them honestly. My ex is so scared Im going to wigg out that he stayed with me but he realized that's not right either. Hes not happy so why stay. It hurt like hell to hear him say I don't make him happy and He doesn't want to c me, and that he would of done it sooner but was scared to send me over the edge. But I do very much appreciate the honesty and I will always love him for that. Maybe when I can control me better when will be friends.

11/3/2009 3:16:25 AM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
latestflame
Germantown, TN
39, joined Sep. 2009

I guess it all depends how bad off you get. I've had bad anxiety sometimes and I worked at it as much as I could. But I think people are even crazier for assuming someone is crazy. I don't really know what I'm trying to say here. I guess basically it's not like the plague if someone has anxiety or some phobia or whatnot. When it's extreme I understand people's point that someone should "work on themselves" before dating, but if anyone thinks they will find someone who always feels perfect, acts perfect, etc... then good luck to them.

11/3/2009 6:40:59 AM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
darlinshel
Over 2,000 Posts (3,654)
Clayton, NC
48, joined Jan. 2009

Quote from jondalar:

Wsprs, I find it very easy to walk away from a man with emotional problems but I meet very few.

There are many men with emotional problems (wacko), but too many are taught to hold emotions in or else they aren't a man. Unfortunately, it can come out in other ways when they reach that "full" point. With some it's violence, others it's pouting, others it's verbal abuse - you might say ONE word that triggers a reaction and all the sudden they are confusing you with someone else that did something to hurt them...there is more and it's pretty much some of the exact same stuff that makes men say women are crazy.

I agree with boundaries. That is something I have learned to enforce in the last few years, especially once I joined online dating sites LOL. Not all men I've talked to/met are like this, but I do seem to attract too many that are lost and emotionally wounded.

11/3/2009 8:28:31 AM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
geana824
Over 1,000 Posts (1,252)
Murfreesboro, TN
59, joined Jul. 2009

Sounds cliche, but it's the quiet ones I watch out for!

OP, I can definitely see what you mean about the ex crack user friend. They've spent so many years living their lives in paranoia, that it becomes them.

11/3/2009 8:29:13 AM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
taurus_e
Medford, NY
40, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from jondalar:

Well dont make yourself available to wakos.

Stay the hell away from them.. Its your choice.. unless ya just LIKE the drama.

11/3/2009 8:34:41 AM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
longhairbadass
Durand, WI
50, joined Oct. 2009

Its hard to have boundaries with those who are so completely unstable they will not allow the boundaries and are a danger to you and your well being. Support mental health.

11/3/2009 8:43:20 AM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
taurus_e
Medford, NY
40, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from longhairbadass:
Its hard to have boundaries with those who are so completely unstable they will not allow the boundaries and are a danger to you and your well being. Support mental health.

Ha.. not a problem for me.. SEE YAAA!!!! *door shuts*

Ill call the po po.. ill get a restraining order.. WHATEVER..

There are CHOICES.

Ive had plenty of stalkers. Seee yaaaaaaaa jerkk!

Big dogs help. whatever.. friends around.

But usually... walking away is all it takes.

11/3/2009 11:32:20 PM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
joann1980
Roseburg, OR
36, joined Sep. 2007

Quote from ironmuscle:
There are Wackos everywhere.

......but I think women tend to be a little bit more........ummmmmmmmm.............Let's say unpredictable?

I have to disagree with this commenet.
In the last 2 years I have delt with some form of whacked out men. The first was so damn needy I couldnt stand it. And no matter how I said it to him he didn't get it, the next was a felon who robbed someone using a shotgun because he was short for the rent one time, the next one could not figure out, that after 2 times in a row having women screw him out of money because he lacked the common sense to manage his own cash, so he let them do it for him, that maybe he should leearn to do it. But yet after only one week of knowing me he was willing to fork over his checks for me to taka care of is finances for him,then the next week, he called me up asking me for 1100 bucks so he wouldnt have to go to jail for unpaid driving tickets. Then the next guy was an alcoholic and a drug user, then the most recent guy tried attacking me in his sleep. I wuld have to say the score board is about even when it comes to some men and women being whacko. In fact, after typing all of this, I wonder if I should even be dating anybody. I seem to be picking all the weirdo/whacko people who lack common sense...

[Edited 11/3/2009 11:35:33 PM ]

11/3/2009 11:45:06 PM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
angelofhonesty
Over 2,000 Posts (2,315)
San Antonio, TX
46, joined Mar. 2009

Listen if dealing with a mentally disabled woman is too much...then hell don't deal with it. NEWS FLASH...all women are disturbed...we are all crazy b.tches...and why because men make us that way...so deal with it!!!

So Listen if you want a sane woman then don't disrespect her, don't belittle her, don't run her friends away, don't demand she quite her job because you think yours is more valuable, don't insist that she's too close to he family and draw her closer to you and farther from them, don't talk at her like she's some kind of child whom doesn't know better, don't make her your personal maid..., don't take her soul of her existence to where she can't breathe anymore.....don't make her want to smash your f.cking face in bury your remains in the backyard and grow a garden over your gravesight....OH I'm back went on a little CRAZY FRINZIE there....yes I'm wacko, but I swear I was once sane...

11/3/2009 11:55:14 PM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
joann1980
Roseburg, OR
36, joined Sep. 2007

Quote from angelofhonesty:
Listen if dealing with a mentally disabled woman is too much...then hell don't deal with it. NEWS FLASH...all women are disturbed...we are all crazy b.tches...and why because men make us that way...so deal with it!!!

So Listen if you want a sane woman then don't disrespect her, don't belittle her, don't run her friends away, don't demand she quite her job because you think yours is more valuable, don't insist that she's too close to he family and draw her closer to you and farther from them, don't talk at her like she's some kind of child whom doesn't know better, don't make her your personal maid..., don't take her soul of her existence to where she can't breathe anymore.....don't make her want to smash your f.cking face in bury your remains in the backyard and grow a garden over your gravesight....OH I'm back went on a little CRAZY FRINZIE there....yes I'm wacko, but I swear I was once sane...

Classic. I had that kind of man all wrapped up in one. I have a kid with him. I tell ya what. Even though we are divorced he still drives me f-ing crazy. I feel like I rip him a new A** hole every other week. He still acts as though I am stupid after 9 years. I swear if it weren't for the wonderful child we share, I feel that if he fell of the face off the earth never to be seen again it would make me so happy. But I have to keep my childs best interest in mind and he loves his dad. But I feel like bashing his head into a wall all the time. I just have to remember it is wasted energy, take a deep breath in and count to 10 very slowly. At least I can say I threw a diaper filled with crap, at him while were still together. That always make me laugh.
In other words angelofhonesty.I can totally relate to what you just said.

[Edited 11/3/2009 11:56:43 PM ]

11/3/2009 11:57:08 PM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
latestflame
Germantown, TN
39, joined Sep. 2009

Only men who are crazy were driven that way by women.

11/4/2009 12:03:18 AM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
yourfriendbob
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,396)
Fayette, OH
61, joined Oct. 2008

Quote from d_freebird:
I went out with a woman once who was pretty
whack. I had met her at a club, her "friends"
bailed on her so I gave her a ride home. One
thing led to another....

First "date" (not counting the pick-up) she up
and tells me if she sees me looking at another
woman, she'd kill us both.

No second date for you, ya nut crusted cheese
ball. And hooray for caller ID.

Distance is the best policy. Plenty of distance.

See now, I find that kind of woman strangely attractive.
Soooo.......guess maybe it's wacko's finding wacko's....

11/4/2009 12:36:53 PM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  

oh_nona
Norfolk, VA
33, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from angelofhonesty:

Love this

My ex told me in order for our relationship to work out that I had to go to counseling (I have anxiety problems brought on by guys...no joke. Never even knew what it was till I had a boyfriend)and he had issues out azz. Mommy issues, authority issues, woman issues, ex issues, issues with life, issues with everything, super paranoid (been in and out of jail and prison), issues with cops, issues with pot...LOTS of issues. He brought on horrible anxiety problems for me...

I think guys, if you start to think a girl is crazy, please take a step back and see if you are not the one lending to her "craziness."

11/4/2009 12:40:46 PM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
gman85615
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,274)
Hereford, AZ
49, joined Jun. 2009

And nona's right again. The wack jobs are on both sides; it's just that most women don't date the female variety, and most men don't date the male...

And yeah, when you're involved with one, you can actually be contributing to the problem. Evaluate what's going on, and separate as necessary...for both of you.

11/4/2009 6:17:07 PM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
ironmuscle
Over 2,000 Posts (3,015)
Santa Cruz, CA
40, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from joann1980:
I have to disagree with this commenet.
In the last 2 years I have delt with some form of whacked out men. The first was so damn needy I couldnt stand it. And no matter how I said it to him he didn't get it, the next was a felon who robbed someone using a shotgun because he was short for the rent one time, the next one could not figure out, that after 2 times in a row having women screw him out of money because he lacked the common sense to manage his own cash, so he let them do it for him, that maybe he should leearn to do it. But yet after only one week of knowing me he was willing to fork over his checks for me to taka care of is finances for him,then the next week, he called me up asking me for 1100 bucks so he wouldnt have to go to jail for unpaid driving tickets. Then the next guy was an alcoholic and a drug user, then the most recent guy tried attacking me in his sleep. I wuld have to say the score board is about even when it comes to some men and women being whacko. In fact, after typing all of this, I wonder if I should even be dating anybody. I seem to be picking all the weirdo/whacko people who lack common sense...

There's a difference in being crazy and a dumb ass. Stupid people do stupid things that could have otherwise been avoided. Crazy people just can't help themselves. Thus women tend to be a little unpredictable........and I see this in women of all backgrounds and personalities.......rather quiet, shy, loud, dumb, smart, partier, or book worm....there's always this air of ambiguity and unpredictability in her mood.

[Edited 11/4/2009 6:44:37 PM ]

11/4/2009 8:35:13 PM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
joann1980
Roseburg, OR
36, joined Sep. 2007

Quote from latestflame:
Only men who are crazy were driven that way by women.

women can say the same about men

11/4/2009 8:38:48 PM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
latestflame
Germantown, TN
39, joined Sep. 2009

Quote from joann1980:
women can say the same about men

I know. Someone absically did say it so that's why I said it back. Both genders are full of people who could drive someone crazy unfortunately.

11/4/2009 11:53:24 PM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
ava_adore
Over 1,000 Posts (1,501)
Deer Park, CA
36, joined May. 2009

This is why we women are crazy:

11/5/2009 6:00:29 AM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  

outback2451
Rochester, NY
65, joined Jul. 2009

when there are sooo many nice stable people out here looking for love.. why bother with nut cases!! this is a serious question?? We all do things to trip ourselves up and this is a major example!

11/5/2009 10:07:21 AM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  

oceandive
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,731)
Gainesville, GA
59, joined Oct. 2007

i was under the impression that most men think ALL women are wacko....

11/5/2009 10:28:12 AM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
countrycharmer
Over 2,000 Posts (2,789)
Litchfield, OH
51, joined Sep. 2008

you are loosing site of the positive in this jon, if she is as wacho as you say then you are fortunate dating someone new each time

11/5/2009 11:31:06 AM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
deannakay
Madison, IN
47, joined Jul. 2009

what worse is when u dated someone who is unsable enough he blames u for all the things he sees as wrong .. had to walk away..no fixing that

11/5/2009 9:15:04 PM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
spoilme27311
Eden, NC
43, joined Nov. 2009

Why are we just talking about women? Men have issues too. I am a 36yr old bipolar woman who takes her meds as directed and I have had wonderful, long term relationships. I am only single now because my husband chose to be a PLAYER. Is there any medication out there for the players in the world? In 20yrs study's will likely show that this is also a mental condition just like everything else...ugh!

11/5/2009 9:58:04 PM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
garyguitar01
Over 1,000 Posts (1,291)
Franklin, NJ
60, joined Sep. 2009

I was married to a woman who had depression, borderline OCD and a hysterionic personality disorder. I never knew, from one minute to the next what I was going to walk into when I came home. It gets to the point where either you let them remain broken or you let them break you.
So far as dating material?? Hell no!!
I had one date with a girl, several weeks ago and she was talking about her ex-husband, a lawyer who had turned her i to every agency there is. They "forced her into a psych ward to give her drugs to manipulate her". Then she was going to conquer poverty and inequality if I would put some guitar tracks and rhythm tracks to her "Rap Poems".
Thank God she drank too much, nodded out on the way home and left after mumbling something incoherant when we pulled into her driveway.
She tried to kiss me but couldn't even find my mouth!! Yep!! Let's hear it for dating the "challenged" girls.

11/5/2009 10:35:22 PM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  

bbw47reader
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,074)
Frederick, MD
54, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from ava_adore:
This is why we women are crazy:

Ain't that the damn truth.

Mine became more reasonable at age 40, but individual mileage varies.

11/6/2009 5:04:16 AM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
latestflame
Germantown, TN
39, joined Sep. 2009

Yeah well sorry but that isn't an excuse the rest of the month and even when it is going on it's not like you don't know right from wrong still.

Funny/clever pic though. I could make a humorous statement, but wouldn't want to be "harassing" someone.

Anyway I forget if I said it in this topic, but some girls play around with that for an excuse just like the whole fake crying bit. (any time of the month with that one)

[Edited 11/6/2009 5:05:06 AM ]

11/6/2009 7:29:46 AM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
mktbutterfly
Decatur, GA
43, joined Oct. 2009

We are all human!!1 We all have our ups & downs. If some1 is way out there they need help. If it is a constant drain on you then...lead the horse 2 the water(show them how 2 get help) & leave them alone 2 drink(let them DO IT) I had a "emotional" night a few days back & guess what I will again....U have 2 see the whole person & if it is 2 much 4 u then.....let them go....of corse b nice & explane. just let them decide 2 get the help they need.

11/6/2009 7:44:10 AM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
latestflame
Germantown, TN
39, joined Sep. 2009

Quote from mktbutterfly:
We are all human!!

Unofrtunately not many seem to grasp that. There are a lot of threads about "automatic deal breakers" which are based off of assumptions. There shouldn't be many automatic deal breakers. Anyone who has a grasp on what life is will know there are not too many "musts" in a relationship. Both people be gonest, not cheat, treat each other right. I know there are a few others, but some people are like "oh they put the fork in the wrong place, DEAL BREAKER".

11/6/2009 8:46:07 AM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  

gooberspeas
Warren, MI
61, joined Oct. 2009

I to was involved with a woman who I believe would qualify for this. After several years of being accused of everything under the sun I left. The proverbial last straw was when she started to affect my credit rating and driving me into debt. I wish her all the luck and happiness in the world but now I see why her first two husbands left. Oh and by the way, drinking didnt help. It only prolonged the misery and delayed my exit

11/7/2009 3:34:39 AM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
joshypoo9
Glendale, CA
45, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from jondalar:

I feel for you brotha...I used to date one, and lemme tell you: it's not worth it. Im glad she's now someone else's problem to deal with. if he only knew what he's gotten himself into?

Most crazy wmone don't realize they are, some get to euphoric highs, and then they go to depression lows, it's a total bummer.

We fought constantly, over the dumbest shit, she was too controlling, and always interested in herself, more than me. She's a good actress, and will claim to "love you" then leave, if she can get what she really wants(money) elsewhere.

Stay away from the kokky women man, they'll add years to your life.

11/7/2009 3:38:09 AM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
joshypoo9
Glendale, CA
45, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from gooberspeas:
The proverbial last straw was when she started to affect my credit rating and driving me into debt. I wish her all the luck and happiness in the world

I wish her hubby gets to see the real "C*NT" I did during our 3.5 year relationship. She flat out said "Your poor credit history" was one of the reasons why she left. Problem with that is, SHE contributed to that very same "poor credit history" w/her constantly wanting expensive things all the time.

Im glad she's someone else's problem to deal with now....I'd rather have mu f**king head cut off, then ever relive that nightmare, or date her again.

[Edited 11/7/2009 3:38:24 AM ]

11/7/2009 4:12:42 AM Dating the mentally unstable (WACKO) woman???  
latestflame
Germantown, TN
39, joined Sep. 2009

eh I would rather certain things than date my exes again, but I think I would date them rather than have my head cut off. lol