Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free texting hookup sites

There are many people today that are shy in true world but far more open in web. asian women in houston It is a priority for CBC to produce a web site that is accessible to all Canadians like individuals with visual, hearing, motor and cognitive challenges. currently. getting laid in korea With cultural barriers and unique dating norms, obtaining really like as an expat abroad can be thrilling and difficult at the identical time.

skipthegames

Dont shave your chest for the real Disco Man appear. calgary hookup That s generally when the in a position bodied partner seeks an exit. I felt comfortable meeting up with people I had been messaging on a much more typical basis had enjoyable conversations with. best free dating app in punjab You ll be laughing and having to know each other in no time.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/2/2009 2:29:49 PM The prosecution of George W. Bush  
walter555
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,139)
Albuquerque, NM
60, joined May. 2009

The author of a book calling for the prosecution of former President George W. Bush for murder has produced a documentary based on the book that will debut in February 2010

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/2/2009 8:10:45 PM The prosecution of George W. Bush  

coolchick
Over 1,000 Posts (1,074)
Woodway, TX
64, joined Nov. 2006

Thanks for posting this video, Walter. I commend Mr. Bugliosi for his crusade for justice. As the mother of a soldier who was sent twice into the hell-hole of Iraq, I am beyond angry about George Bush starting this war against a tin-pot dictator who posed no threat to us - and who had nothing to do with 9/11. I agree that Bush has blood on his hands. I find it beyond credulity that Bush now sums up his eight-year reign of terror by saying "Popularity is fleeting." Oh yeah, he sure did become unpopular. And, sadly, he still doesn't get it. I would like to believe that Bush and company will get their just desserts. I will visit the website mentioned in this video, to see what I can do to help give Bush what he deserves for sending the flower of American youth needlessly to their early graves.

11/8/2009 2:20:32 PM The prosecution of George W. Bush  

idlehour
Over 2,000 Posts (2,259)
Montgomery, AL
61, joined May. 2009

Having read the book, its clear GW Bush and a half dozen members of his administration should be tried for war crimes. Bush is a terrible, terrible piss-poor excuse of a man, but he was President of the United States and its not ever gonna happen. People that votes for him would feel it was an indictment of them, as they rightfully should feel cause it would be, so it would rip the country a part.

11/9/2009 6:44:53 PM The prosecution of George W. Bush  

coolchick
Over 1,000 Posts (1,074)
Woodway, TX
64, joined Nov. 2006

Dear idlehour, I respectfully disagree with your statement that prosecuting former President Bush would "rip the country apart". Americans are very resilient, and the majority of us could deal with a trial. We understand that the President is a civil servant, and should be subject to the rule of law - just like the rest of us. Those on the radical right fringe would flip out if Bush were prosecuted, but they flip out about everything. I do agree with you that a trial will never happen, because of the perceived "sanctity" of the office of the President. This is why the crook Nixon was pardoned. President Ford was driven by the desire to "protect" Americans from having to face the possibility that a former President could end up in prison. How condesending. Ford greatly underestimated the "true grit" of the American people. And Obama? I think he desires to "not focus on the past" because he fears a conservative back-lash if he messes with dubya.

11/11/2009 4:42:52 PM The prosecution of George W. Bush  
walter555
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,139)
Albuquerque, NM
60, joined May. 2009

They are prosecuting the former Presidents of France and Peru.
The former Peruvian President is in prison.

Let's show the world that we are still a nation of laws.

11/11/2009 9:35:12 PM The prosecution of George W. Bush  
d_voted
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,160)
Winnipeg, MB
64, joined Sep. 2008

Mr. Obama has his hands full with foreign policy repairs from the previous administration. He is coping with a melt-down of the housing market and banking system and he is going to be unpopular with his own constituency if he has trouble delivering what everyone wants (and it is a diverse group).

Many dissatisfied people from both sides (for a multitude of reasons) will be on the prowl to get their agenda's met.

Tragically, if Mr. Bush and his colleagues were put on trial and convicted there could be repercussions on America's economy. What would happen if America was charged with the damages due to the war? As with Germany after the first world war reparations would be in order. Not only have the middle eastern countries, and their leaders, cowered under the threat of invasion but internally they are no more stable than before. In fact it is likely they are going to be less stable.

Mr. Hussein's great sin was in nationalizing the oil industry and taking the profits away from British Petroleum. The standard of living in Iraq, prior to the invasion, was the highest in the Middle east. Women were being educated in university and the annexation of the oil rich neighbor was sanctioned by the the ambassador of the United States Mrs. Kennedy. He invaded his neighbor to consolidate his power and also did it with the OK of the United States. The Kurds in the north were advised to topple him by George Bush Sr. and when they rose up there was no support from the US.

John F. Kennedy was NOT assassinated by Lee Harvey Oswald and of that most sane people agree. Who was behind it? No one is ready to open that can of worms. The 9/11 official story is nonsense and there had to be intervention at the top levels or the planes would have been shot down as a matter of military policy. No wreckage left of the plane engines or body parts at the pentagon leads one to believe it was a hoax.

IF I am correct in viewing all these things as an inside job - then Obama has more enemies INSIDE the US - AND in positions of great power.

Although I happen to believe that George Bush Jr. was an idiot who was 'handled' by people with their own agenda, One world order, corporate and industrial interests, and the elite of the business community that deals in weapons and pull the strings of foreign policy, putting him on trial could unravel a whole subculture of demons.

Hussein was murdered by a Kangaroo court and was not given a proper or fair trial. Issues he wanted brought to light were kept from the public eye and his murder was done to silence him and to warn anyone else that friend or foe you keep your mouth shut.

Your country, now more than ever in its history, needs unification to higher principles than the lines drawn by Democrats and Republicans. It also needs patience and fortitude to reevaluate the role the United States wishes to play internationally. Force may win short term goals and profit a few in the military industrial complex but in the long run it is suicide.

Bonne chance - I will pray you can pull together and be united in seeking peace and justice both internally and in your relations with others.
D

11/12/2009 9:25:26 PM The prosecution of George W. Bush  

idlehour
Over 2,000 Posts (2,259)
Montgomery, AL
61, joined May. 2009

CoolChick, sorry but I have to respectfully disagree a little bit...I'd love nothing better than see Bush and Chaney prosecuted for war crimes...I just think Pres. Obama has bigger fish to fry right now and a trial would just be a distraction and an excuse the republicans could use to delay progress on important legislation even more.

Both Bush and Chaney are guilty of high treason with respect to the Valerie Plame case imo, not to mention starting a war under false pretenses, but I feel the iron is hot with respect to so many issues that I think prosecuting them would just play into the hands of republicans and their propaganda machine.

But I really would enjoy seeing it for entertainment purposes only

11/22/2009 9:46:20 AM The prosecution of George W. Bush  
slapstick_37
Minneapolis, MN
62, joined Nov. 2009

I have the utmost respect for Vince Bugliosi. After all, he's the guy who put Charles Manson behind bars forever! The guy knows what he is talking about, and I agree with him. I have not lost anyone close to me in the Iraq war, and for that I am eternally grateful. If I had, I'm sure I would be more emotionally charged about GWB than I already am!

11/26/2009 10:30:12 PM The prosecution of George W. Bush  
d_voted
Winnipeg, MB
64, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from slapstick_37:
I have the utmost respect for Vince Bugliosi. After all, he's the guy who put Charles Manson behind bars forever! The guy knows what he is talking about, and I agree with him. I have not lost anyone close to me in the Iraq war, and for that I am eternally grateful. If I had, I'm sure I would be more emotionally charged about GWB than I already am!

Dear madam,

You are mistaken. You have lost MANY close to you in the Iraq war. There was every young America who wore the stars and stripes, believing it their duty to follow these orders that turned out to be criminal. There are others to whom you are connected by virtue of your humanity. The opposing soldiers protecting their country from an illegal and immoral war, the innocent civilians, who like you, want only peace and security.

The world owes these victims of manufactured lies and treachery a just account in a court of law and the perpetrators be held accountable. Not a show of solidarity like with Oliver North either. That was a farce. Nor should it be a kangaroo court as with Saddam.

The REAL terrorists from the White house must be exposed or it will become like whitewashed tombs full of dead mens bones and steeped in corruption enlisting all kinds of filth and deceit.

Well, that is a Canadian perspective (and I suspect the view of the world in general).

12/17/2009 8:33:31 PM The prosecution of George W. Bush  
goffred
Gilbert, AZ
49, joined Dec. 2009

I wonder if Eric Holder is aware that somebody else is doing his job for him?

12/18/2009 6:37:41 PM The prosecution of George W. Bush  

idlehour
Over 2,000 Posts (2,259)
Montgomery, AL
61, joined May. 2009

Wow, Just Wow....I just now actually viewed the clip. And I'm in complete agreement that GW Bush, D*ck Cheney, Condie Rice, Donald Rumsfeld and Paul Wolfowich should all be prosecuted for murder and war crimes. And if convicted, given a sentence appropriate for mass murderers.

But Goffred, you are right, Eric Holder nor Barack Obama have the intestinal fortitude to do what is right....the bad thing about letting all this go, is there will be another GW Bush in the White House one day, and it will happen all over again.

1/29/2010 6:14:25 PM The prosecution of George W. Bush  
d_voted
Winnipeg, MB
64, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from idlehour:
Wow, Just Wow....I just now actually viewed the clip. And I'm in complete agreement that GW Bush, D*ck Cheney, Condie Rice, Donald Rumsfeld and Paul Wolfowich should all be prosecuted for murder and war crimes. And if convicted, given a sentence appropriate for mass murderers.

But Goffred, you are right, Eric Holder nor Barack Obama have the intestinal fortitude to do what is right....the bad thing about letting all this go, is there will be another GW Bush in the White House one day, and it will happen all over again.

PLEASE _ PLEASE_ PLEASE do not give up hope. The reputation of your nation is on the line and you cannot stand by and remain silent. PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE do whatever you can to move this forward.

GRASS ROOTS movements can bring about change. Even the stupid hippies all stoned on pot and whatever had an impact on ending the Viet Nam war. How much more of a chance do you people have who are firing on all cylinders and KNOW that this was a criminal war.

Once a week, meet with others and plan strategy and link up with others. Who cares if it takes ten years. You owe it to your children and the children of the world who will suffer more attrocities if this one is not brought to justice.

Your Canadian friend and ally for justice,
D
PS: Keep groovin'

PPS: As a Christian and a Canadian I am against captital punishment on principle. A civilized country does NOT condone nor support murder of its own or others politically.
As a Christian, who is also a sinner, I am well aware that I need to be first of all aware of my sins and their horrible consequences PRIOR to repentance. Then, whether I am able to make restitution or not I am required to have genuine remorse.
The persons who are able to invite others to reconcilliation are those who have fallen far. These people have fallen far.
The GRACE that was afforded to me should cover them, but that doesn't mean they should be absolved or granted amnesty or pardons.

[Edited 1/29/2010 6:39:24 PM ]

1/31/2010 2:00:24 PM The prosecution of George W. Bush  

coolchick
Over 1,000 Posts (1,074)
Woodway, TX
64, joined Nov. 2006

d-voted. Point of clarification, my Canadian friend. It was not "stupid hippies stoned on pot" that ended the Vietnam war. First of all, hippies were not stupid people - no more than were the beatniks before them. They were people who were fed up with the status quo, and went in search of a different way of living. Many hippies were college-educated and very intelligent people. Hippies didn't invent drug use, either. Research some American history, and you'll find that apple-pie eating Americans loved the effects of cocaine in their Coca-Cola back in the day. There were also many "regular" Americans smoking marijuana back in the 1920's and 1930's - way before the hippies came along. The movie "Reefer madness" (hysterical film) was made back in the 1930's.

The Vietnam war was ended because disgust with the war percolated up until it reached the masses of the majority of Americans - including veterans of the war and their families. The anti-war protests also began to include construction workers and little old ladies. President Lyndon Johnson made a critical error early in the protest movement when he remarked "Who cares what the little shits on the college campuses are doing?". What brought down Johnson's presidency and ended the Vietnam war was that the movement started by "the little shits" turned into "The little engine that could" and finally influenced the majority of Americans into action.

Today, we need more "little shits" on college campuses to become motivated to pursue fairness and equality. It is our young and forward-thinking Americans who can move the majority in our nation to action. It matters not whether their hair is long or short, or whether they wear preppy clothes or ragged jeans. It's what's in their minds, man!