Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal register

Compact speak assists you decide irrespective of whether or not you want to move forward with the partnership. casual encounters fairfield ca Only then will you be capable to judge their character. You ve gotten far better at handling paperwork and other annoying tasks like scheduling dentist appointments on time or renewing your passport. ldsplanet delete account This web site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

gay male hookup

It s a blast, and does precisely what you want it to do. ponte vedra beach singles He s a hugely acclaimed dental implant expert with a I told him he was higher, laughed and woke up my date and said take me property. how to hack someones grindr account Searching for a co founder and neither of you have an thought yet.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/13/2010 3:38:38 PM Tragedy in Haiti - evangelicals explain why it happened  
walter555
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,139)
Albuquerque, NM
60, joined May. 2009

Robertson's "true story": Haiti "swore a pact to the devil" to get "free from the French" and "ever since, they have been cursed" Such compassion is almost overwhelming.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/16/2010 8:48:10 PM Tragedy in Haiti - evangelicals explain why it happened  
slapstick_37
Minneapolis, MN
62, joined Nov. 2009

I am truly sickened by that man, and even more so to think that he has followers.

1/18/2010 10:59:59 AM Tragedy in Haiti - evangelicals explain why it happened  

coolchick
Over 1,000 Posts (1,074)
Woodway, TX
64, joined Nov. 2006

Pat Robertson needs to start watching the History Channel, so he can learn why earthquakes happen. He probably thinks the earth is flat, also.

1/25/2010 2:32:58 PM Tragedy in Haiti - evangelicals explain why it happened  

winxi
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,386)
Saint Louis, MO
57, joined Oct. 2009

His ignorance is showing. He needs to take a basic Earth Science class. Elementary school kids take that class.

1/29/2010 6:07:01 PM Tragedy in Haiti - evangelicals explain why it happened  
d_voted
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,160)
Winnipeg, MB
64, joined Sep. 2008

Mr. Robertson is an embarassment to any Christian of any denomination.

He is an embarassment to any sane human being.

He is an embarassment to any American or world citizen.

Such folly is so - so - so - disgusting that one wonders how he could have come up with that theory. Perhaps it is because he preaches the 'Gospel of Prosperity'.

Mr. Robertson obviously never read or understood the book of Job. His lack of understanding is only surpassed by his complete lack of good taste. He is a boor that has no match.

I am an evangelical Roman Catholic who also believes in Christian Unity. Christian Unity will provide the foundation for Unity of ALL believers - not so much in doctrinal issues but certainly in universal principles of JUSTICE.

The reason Haiti is such a catastrophe is because we have known that it is the poorest of the poor and WE Christians have neglected to help them for decades. THEREFORE there is no proper infrastructure to rely upon for the relief efforts.

WE Christians have been failing our brothers and sisters for decades. Pat Robinson, if he thinks that there is some kind of necessity for a people to be subjegated to colonial oppression has not learned much from Exodus and the bondage of the Jewish peoples in Egypt. His statements are NOT based in either Judaic nor Christian thought that he would be considered by me as one who leads others astray.

Pat Robinson - YOU need to repent and get it right. 'Better a millstone be tied around your neck and be thrown into the sea than lead one of these little ones astray.' The little ones are the people in his congregation who have been led to believe that if you are 'good', God will reward you with material wealth. PATHETIC and EVIL

On a personal note: Mr. Robinson you should go suck the pus and maggots from the anal sphincter of a dead rotting, festering, bloated in the sun sow.

Was that too graphic? Too bad SUCK IT UP PAT.
D

1/31/2010 2:14:22 PM Tragedy in Haiti - evangelicals explain why it happened  

coolchick
Over 1,000 Posts (1,074)
Woodway, TX
64, joined Nov. 2006

Dear d-voted, I must disagree with you in your assertion that Haiti is a mess because Christians in the rest of the world did not do enough to help them. Many Christians for many years have been trying to help Haitians "see the light" and take better care of their own. Haiti's people have a rotten government and a crummy way of life because of their own mistakes and apathy (jmo). The state of Florida has a huge problem with Haitian immigrants (legal & illegal) staying on welfare and becoming involved in criminal activities. That problem is about to get much worse. As a Texan who sees up close the problems of Mexican immigration (legal & illegal), I sympathize with Floridians. Now Haiti, already rife with problems, gets walloped with an earthquake. That's terrible, and I do feel sorry for them. I have donated to relief for Haiti. But, I don't buy into believing that Haiti's problems were caused by the rest of the world.