Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

meag personal

The very best dating internet sites offer you a lot of wide variety and privacy, amongst other capabilities. datehookup join The best outfit for every day this week! FEMAIL reveals this season s greatest trends to embrace in the Seeking to use and app from our app, develops, google maps or social media and so on. best place to get laid in jamaica Those apps only enable u to get to know Strangers or people today that you did not have possibility to talk in real life.

mega presonals

John and Julie Gottman guide you by means of the crucial methods towards a deeper connection with your partner. speed dating santa maria ca Relying on 40 years of findings on how to construct a successful relationship, the web site categorises customers into 36 personality traits, and uses a matching algorithm of 136 rules. When you re picking the best dating web sites for your needs, there re a handful of essential factors to preserve in mind that can enable you make a superior choice. rub ratings stl Several necessary dating solutions claim to be cost free, and then surprise you required charges for functions such as contacting other members, comprehensive looking, viewing profiles or images, and so on.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/21/2010 10:10:48 PM Health Care Bill passes!!!...Triumph of Good over Evil  

idlehour
Over 2,000 Posts (2,259)
Montgomery, AL
61, joined May. 2009

Not one repuglican votes for it...Let all repugs be judged by history and God!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/21/2010 11:37:36 PM Health Care Bill passes!!!...Triumph of Good over Evil  

kire42
Champaign, IL
40, joined Oct. 2009

Woo hoo!

3/22/2010 2:16:09 AM Health Care Bill passes!!!...Triumph of Good over Evil  
steveemac
Milwaukee, WI
50, joined Oct. 2009

Well, it's a start-I would rather have seen single payer, but anything is better than the status quo.

3/23/2010 5:11:03 PM Health Care Bill passes!!!...Triumph of Good over Evil  

danguitarman
Redding, CA
63, joined Aug. 2007

Some people will have to rethink their estimation of Obama. Some people mistook patience for weakness. Obama's patient tenacity, and Pelosi's passion, won in the end. And America LOVES A WINNER! We all do. So HOORAY! for Obama! And HOORAY for Pelosi! And HOORAY for Dennis Kucinich and all of the other liberals who held their noses and supported this legislation because this was a fight that had to be won.

3/23/2010 6:17:18 PM Health Care Bill passes!!!...Triumph of Good over Evil  

winxi
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,386)
Saint Louis, MO
57, joined Oct. 2009

3/23/2010 10:32:51 PM Health Care Bill passes!!!...Triumph of Good over Evil  

idlehour
Over 2,000 Posts (2,259)
Montgomery, AL
61, joined May. 2009

Quote from danguitarman:
Some people will have to rethink their estimation of Obama. Some people mistook patience for weakness. Obama's patient tenacity, and Pelosi's passion, won in the end. And America LOVES A WINNER! We all do. So HOORAY! for Obama! And HOORAY for Pelosi! And HOORAY for Dennis Kucinich and all of the other liberals who held their noses and supported this legislation because this was a fight that had to be won.

From all that I have heard, at the Democratic Senate retreat held right after the Dems lost the Mass. senate seat, heath care was dead ! And Al Franken and White House Spokesman Axelrod had a very heated exchange during the Senate meeting at the retreat - Franken scolding Axelrod and the Obama Administration for seemingly to be giving up on Health Care Reform, and the exchange got so heated that Franken actually resurrected Health Care Reform.
That is fact ! Health Care was dead, until Al Franken willed it not to be!

I commend Pres. Obama, but I really think he was within a gnat's a$$ of walking away from reform and throwing in the towel after the Mass. defeat. Al Franken shamed his administration into not giving up and rallied other Democratic Senators not to give up.
But I do commend and respect that Pres. Obama stepped up over the last 6 weeks - thats what I was arguing for him to do all along.

3/24/2010 7:30:03 AM Health Care Bill passes!!!...Triumph of Good over Evil  
slapstick_37
Minneapolis, MN
62, joined Nov. 2009

I work in a small hospital in central Texas, and you cannot BELIEVE the Republican Bible-thumping, fear-mongering that is going on here. And the fact that the TX Attorney General is on the news every single night talking about how unconstitutional this is? Makes me sick.

I might be wrong, but is it unconstitutional for the law to require us to have CAR INSURANCE? HOUSE INSURANCE? What is the difference? If our house burns down or we get in an accident, and end up destitute because we had no insurance, is that not our choice as well? Funny how Texans seem to think it's OK for them to cram their ridiculous ideas down our throats, but we aren't allowed to think for ourselves.

I'm reminded of someone who told my daughter when she was pregnant with her first baby, "I tol' ma waf when we have a son, his first gift is gonna be a SHOTGUN." Enough said.

3/24/2010 10:28:40 PM Health Care Bill passes!!!...Triumph of Good over Evil  

idlehour
Over 2,000 Posts (2,259)
Montgomery, AL
61, joined May. 2009

From what I have heard Slapstick, it will ultimately come down to the power of the federal government to tax, if it does have legs to go to the Supreme Court. There is verbage in the bill that clearly is indicative of a tax, and the Supreme Court has already decided that the Federal Government does have a right to levy taxes. These cases against the health care bill might ultimately be decided by the Supreme court, but it will be after every other court in the land has dismissed the cases as not having merit.

3/25/2010 4:00:52 PM Health Care Bill passes!!!...Triumph of Good over Evil  
walter555
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,139)
Albuquerque, NM
60, joined May. 2009

3/27/2010 4:10:03 PM Health Care Bill passes!!!...Triumph of Good over Evil  

coolchick
Over 1,000 Posts (1,074)
Woodway, TX
64, joined Nov. 2006

Who loves ya, baby? The courageous Democrats who got this historic legislation passed, that's who. Except, of course, my Congressman - Chet Edwards. He has sold his soul to the radical right, in an attempt to keep his seat in the House. Chet twice voted "No" for Health Care Reform. I've emailed him to let him know that I think he did not do the right nor the moral thing - and that on this issue he's on the wrong side of history.

Idlehour, I didn't know that Al Franken had such a large role in motivating the White House. But, I love Al, and feel we need more firebrands in the Democratic Party. I do feel that President Obama deserves much credit for this legislation. I now wish the President well on his quest for reform of our financial institutions.

I dug deep into my pocketbook to send donations to the Democratic Party, to help pass Health Care Reform. I also traveled with my union to D.C. - to lobby House and Senate members prior to the final vote. Sorry to say my meeting with Congressman Edwards didn't sway him, but I'm proud to have played a part in this historic win. I did it for me, for my children, and for my grandchildren. This legislation will benefit future generations of Americans. Hooray for us!

Now comes the backlash from the right wing. It's already gotten very ugly, with no let-up in sight. We cannot rest on our laurels, folks. Those brave Democrats who took this stand are going to need every dime and dollar we can send to them to help in the fight coming in November. In addition, we have to keep phoning, emailing, and writing letters to the editor. We have to keep putting our money and our pens where our mouth is.

3/28/2010 10:53:24 AM Health Care Bill passes!!!...Triumph of Good over Evil  
mgdbottled
Over 2,000 Posts (2,188)
Suttons Bay, MI
68, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from slapstick_37:
I work in a small hospital in central Texas, and you cannot BELIEVE the Republican Bible-thumping, fear-mongering that is going on here. And the fact that the TX Attorney General is on the news every single night talking about how unconstitutional this is? Makes me sick.

I might be wrong, but is it unconstitutional for the law to require us to have CAR INSURANCE? HOUSE INSURANCE? What is the difference? If our house burns down or we get in an accident, and end up destitute because we had no insurance, is that not our choice as well? Funny how Texans seem to think it's OK for them to cram their ridiculous ideas down our throats, but we aren't allowed to think for ourselves.

I'm reminded of someone who told my daughter when she was pregnant with her first baby, "I tol' ma waf when we have a son, his first gift is gonna be a SHOTGUN." Enough said.

You might want to move out of Texas. I hear Obama is planning on selling that state to China in exchange for the debt owed them. Last I heard, China was interested. hehehehe. Just trying to start another rumor so I can see some new interesting teabagger signs.

[Edited 3/28/2010 10:53:48 AM ]

3/28/2010 1:08:48 PM Health Care Bill passes!!!...Triumph of Good over Evil  

idlehour
Over 2,000 Posts (2,259)
Montgomery, AL
61, joined May. 2009

Frankly, I don't think the Chinese would take texas even if we paid them megabucks to take it off our hands. Succession is probably our best bet to shed ourselves of that cancer.

4/15/2010 2:27:44 PM Health Care Bill passes!!!...Triumph of Good over Evil  

woobytoodsday
Brandywine, WV
76, joined Apr. 2010

Well, the electorate forgave them for fighting SS, and Medicare, and Medicaid. . . . Seems there is pretty much nothin' they can't be forgiven for, and then forgotten about. Might do us all well to notice the trend, though, lol!

4/16/2010 6:15:50 AM Health Care Bill passes!!!...Triumph of Good over Evil  

danguitarman
Redding, CA
63, joined Aug. 2007

As the healthcare reform becomes more popular, the republicans will take credit for it. It was all their idea!
I also love Al Franken. But Obama made this happen after it looked DEAD DEAD DEAD. He's not a liberal's liberal. But he didn't cave like Bill Clinton. He had the "summit" with republicans to show the political universe how intransigent and bankrupt of ideas they really were. Then he made the changes to the Senate bill and it became the Obama bill that he and Nancy pushed through the House. Did you see how he forced Dennis Kucinich onboard? This was a political genius at work!

4/16/2010 8:45:18 AM Health Care Bill passes!!!...Triumph of Good over Evil  
slapstick_37
Minneapolis, MN
62, joined Nov. 2009

Here's an article from my hometown local newspaper. This is the kind of stuff that scares the crap out of me, and it's happening all over the nation.

http://www.jamestownsun.com/event/article/id/109227/

4/18/2010 9:47:02 PM Health Care Bill passes!!!...Triumph of Good over Evil  

coolchick
Over 1,000 Posts (1,074)
Woodway, TX
64, joined Nov. 2006

The editors of my hometown newspaper, which is nothing but a right-wing rag, have been actually fairly even-toned about the passage of the Health Care Reform Act. They even published an article about how the Republicans were for a health insurance mandate before they were against it. However, letters to the editor are another story in my town. The "against health care" letters (of which there are many) pretty much all parrot the throw-away lines from a typical Sarah Palin speech.

I do take some offense to some of the posts on here that speak ill of the whole state of Texas. I'm proud to be a Texan. The majority of us do NOT want to seceed from the Union, O.K.?

4/20/2010 7:13:49 PM Health Care Bill passes!!!...Triumph of Good over Evil  

danguitarman
Redding, CA
63, joined Aug. 2007

But I bet the majority of Texans want California to secede!

4/22/2010 9:29:24 AM Health Care Bill passes!!!...Triumph of Good over Evil  
walter555
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,139)
Albuquerque, NM
60, joined May. 2009

7/22/2010 5:16:10 PM Health Care Bill passes!!!...Triumph of Good over Evil  

idlehour
Over 2,000 Posts (2,259)
Montgomery, AL
61, joined May. 2009

People can say that they are healthy and will never need health care in a hospital or a doctors office. But I would suspect that 99.9999% (into infinity) of those at some point (probably multiple times) in their lives will go to a hospital or doctors office for treatment. And most of those people won't have the money to pay for it. If the bill is big enough, they just file bankruptcy and the bill is forgiven.

People don't choose to be sick or injured, or to become disabled or comedown with chronic diseases, they just happen, thats life. So to say that people should not be forced to buy something that they obviously are gonna need and use in the future is just wrong legal thinking.

I'm not sure how this Supreme Court will rule on it....frankly after Gore vs. Florida, they could come up with anything and call it constitutional, but I strongly feel a truly pragmatic court would rule on the side of common sense.