Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames com

EliteSingles is on the pricier side when it comes to chat websites, beginning at £24. best free dating site kentucky To aid you build a dating app with all of the aforementioned elements, we designed a table showing the technologies stacks for both iOS and Android devices as nicely as cross platform apps. A single really should not wait also long to respond or reply instantly all the time. best pick up places in mumbai It s this encounter, on the other hand, that has enabled me to figure out what the hell I am doing, and I want to share some of my recommendations and tricks with you.

best way to find hookups

Knowing and finding out mandarin can only support if you are interested in communication. best dating app in tampa When we met, she was on her last day of Match, so was all in for a date. We re only roughly five months in, but we already know this is critical. omegle how to stop captcha I even wrote a book about what I learned—and included a final chapter written by the man who took me out on my final ever very first date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/21/2010 6:07:01 PM Forget Obama, this is the Democrat who should be president  

idlehour
Over 2,000 Posts (2,259)
Montgomery, AL
61, joined May. 2009

Prez. Obama could take a few lesson from this guy and be better for it. Congressman Alan Grayson of Florida has gonads! You can follow him on facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/alangrayson?ref=ts

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/22/2010 5:35:58 PM Forget Obama, this is the Democrat who should be president  

idlehour
Over 2,000 Posts (2,259)
Montgomery, AL
61, joined May. 2009

When asked what he thought of the $100 republican bounty out for anyone that would punch Congressman Grayson in the nose, he responded by saying "Thats what Republicans do when you call them out with the truth, but what most Republican don't realize is some of us Democrats hit back!" Classic!!!

8/10/2010 10:18:17 PM Forget Obama, this is the Democrat who should be president  

coolchick
Over 1,000 Posts (1,074)
Woodway, TX
64, joined Nov. 2006

Hi, Idlehour. I'm all for unemployment benefits for those who really need it, but what are we to do about those who are milking it? My local paper just ran a "guest column" from a woman who has had her hand out for unemployment checks for two years now, and bragged that she doesn't apply "for just any job". She asked for sympathy because her house is about to be forclosed on. She bragged that she has spent "hundreds of hours" researching for the "work I'm eligible for". Gee, I always thought that, if you are unemployed, you are automatically eligible for ANY JOB (to include cleaning toilets, flipping burgers, running a cash register, digging ditches). This evening, I visited with a another woman who was bragging that her brother was building up sizeable savings from "working for cash" while also collecting unemployment checks for the past 18 months. These freeloaders seem to think that unemployment checks come from the Good Fairy. They just don't get it that they are putting the bill on their fellow citizens to support them.

I'm a liberal, but I perceive that many Americans have developed a sense of entitlement - as in "The World Owes Me A Living". That attitude makes me sick.

8/18/2010 3:11:36 AM Forget Obama, this is the Democrat who should be president  

scarletbay
Sterling Heights, MI
74, joined Jul. 2010

Yes, yes, yes. Grayson for President! I have said the same myself and truly feel that you are absolutely correct. If President Obama would have done everything that Alan Grayson said and did, our Country would be much politically healthier today. Ed Schultz and Alan Grayson think the same. They would be a fair and victorious team.

8/19/2010 3:48:29 PM Forget Obama, this is the Democrat who should be president  
melodicharmony9
Overland Park, KS
43, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from coolchick:
Hi, Idlehour. I'm all for unemployment benefits for those who really need it, but what are we to do about those who are milking it? My local paper just ran a "guest column" from a woman who has had her hand out for unemployment checks for two years now, and bragged that she doesn't apply "for just any job". She asked for sympathy because her house is about to be forclosed on. She bragged that she has spent "hundreds of hours" researching for the "work I'm eligible for". Gee, I always thought that, if you are unemployed, you are automatically eligible for ANY JOB (to include cleaning toilets, flipping burgers, running a cash register, digging ditches). This evening, I visited with a another woman who was bragging that her brother was building up sizeable savings from "working for cash" while also collecting unemployment checks for the past 18 months. These freeloaders seem to think that unemployment checks come from the Good Fairy. They just don't get it that they are putting the bill on their fellow citizens to support them.

I'm a liberal, but I perceive that many Americans have developed a sense of entitlement - as in "The World Owes Me A Living". That attitude makes me sick.

This is not the post of a liberal.The rich and big business play the system all the time with far more reaching consequences but God forbid the poor and middles class do it.It's good that we have unemplyment and welfare to help keep things a little more equal.If we didn't have those optons then employers would have alot more power over you and wages and working conditions would be terrible.Think about it.If an employer knows that you have to work or starve then your employer isn't going to treat you very well.Not only that but it's a good thing that some don't want to work because that leaves more jobs available for those that do.The people getting welfare and unemployment arten't your enemy.It's the greedy corporations that are.

[Edited 8/19/2010 3:49:45 PM ]

8/20/2010 12:06:30 AM Forget Obama, this is the Democrat who should be president  

idlehour
Over 2,000 Posts (2,259)
Montgomery, AL
61, joined May. 2009

Quote from melodicharmony9:
This is not the post of a liberal.The rich and big business play the system all the time with far more reaching consequences but God forbid the poor and middles class do it.It's good that we have unemplyment and welfare to help keep things a little more equal.If we didn't have those optons then employers would have alot more power over you and wages and working conditions would be terrible.Think about it.If an employer knows that you have to work or starve then your employer isn't going to treat you very well.Not only that but it's a good thing that some don't want to work because that leaves more jobs available for those that do.The people getting welfare and unemployment arten't your enemy.It's the greedy corporations that are.

We agree again....its not individual welfare that has terribly hurt this country....consider individual welfare as the cost to keep the Indians on the reservation and not roaming the streets of middle class suburbia looking for easy marks.

But corporate welfare is the real villain in American - with its endless tax breaks and subsidies to move jobs over-seas! Individual welfare is a drop in the bucket compared to the welfare enjoyed by Corporate America and the upper 1-2% of the American population.

8/20/2010 12:16:22 AM Forget Obama, this is the Democrat who should be president  

idlehour
Over 2,000 Posts (2,259)
Montgomery, AL
61, joined May. 2009

Quote from scarletbay:
Yes, yes, yes. Grayson for President! I have said the same myself and truly feel that you are absolutely correct. If President Obama would have done everything that Alan Grayson said and did, our Country would be much politically healthier today. Ed Schultz and Alan Grayson think the same. They would be a fair and victorious team.

Yes Scarlet, I also love them both....unlike rush limbaugh and the talking heads on fox news, they can actually back up their argument with facts and supporting data.

11/10/2010 1:56:47 AM Forget Obama, this is the Democrat who should be president  
kerroj
Martinsburg, WV
50, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from idlehour:

Prez. Obama could take a few lesson from this guy and be better for it. Congressman Alan Grayson of Florida has gonads! You can follow him on facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/alangrayson?ref=ts

I couldn't agree with you more..

2/1/2011 7:34:15 PM Forget Obama, this is the Democrat who should be president  
dolcebella
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,787)
Richmond, VA
47, joined Sep. 2009

Grayson is awesome a real fighter. Losing him and Russ Feingold were the hardest pills for me too swallow this past election. Dennis Kucinich also in the top three in my book.

2/2/2011 5:30:05 AM Forget Obama, this is the Democrat who should be president  

metreau
Over 2,000 Posts (2,634)
Richmond, VA
30, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from dolcebella:
Grayson is awesome a real fighter. Losing him and Russ Feingold were the hardest pills for me too swallow this past election. Dennis Kucinich also in the top three in my book.

Agreed with Dennis Kucinich. Add Mike Gravel and Al Franken into the mix. And if they were alive, I'd also place some of the past civil rights leaders (Malcolm X, Ghandi, MLK Jr.) into contention as well.

Grayson isn't gutless either, but at the same time, most Congressmen/women are only carrying out a bunch of ceremonial duties to begin with. But that is just my observation.

3/14/2011 12:03:34 AM Forget Obama, this is the Democrat who should be president  
rubdahead
Plainfield, NJ
50, joined Sep. 2009

I was hoping Grayson was given the whitehouse press secretary spot. Robert Gibbs wasn't good in this position & I'm not sure if his replacement is much better. Someone is needed in that position that can forcefully champion the Democrats agenda & all of their accomplishments. Someone is also needed in that position to debunk the lies that are constantly spewed on the airwaves by Fox, Palin, Beck, Limbaugh & Hannity. Grayson's fire would be great for this also.

3/14/2011 3:31:26 AM Forget Obama, this is the Democrat who should be president  

maxtronger
Vancouver, WA
38, joined Mar. 2011

He's got my vote if he ever runs. We need a dem who kicks Ass like that. Someone like that could really light a fire under people and get them to vote.

3/14/2011 9:04:32 AM Forget Obama, this is the Democrat who should be president  

photonp
Brooksville, FL
71, joined May. 2010

Thanks for sharing this. I do wish there were a few more pols in his audience....way too many empty seats. Sad but it has become a matter of those in power wielding the control...ergo, those with the money. Most in the GOP are merely puppets of the large corporations as are many dems as well. Yes, there is greed to be found in all strata of society...even the poor or those collecting welfare or unemployment but they are the minority. Do all have to suffer because of a few. As jobs keep eroding in Florida the number of people capable of keeping a roof over their heads grows exponentially with many not even eligible for unemployment. One needs to be careful of not blaming the victim....BUT it does keep the energy, money and attention off of the real villain, corporate greed.

What about Grayson for president, Bernie Sanders - VP and John Stewart - Chief of Staff???

3/14/2011 12:16:12 PM Forget Obama, this is the Democrat who should be president  

imagine_us
Barrington, RI
64, joined Aug. 2010

No, the unemployed are not entitled to any job. Employers are disciminate with whom they will hire.

The more education and work experience you have, the less likely you will be even be considered for "any job." Why? Because the pool of available people gets bigger and bigger when you have less education and experience. That is a big reason why older workers have a much harder time finding a job. They have earned promotions and raises and are seen as they will be asking for more money. Another reason is that because of their age, the more likely they will use their health insurance, if they even have it, which means larger premiums for the employers. Older, more experienced workers get discriminated against all the time because of this.

Employers invest time and money in new employees. New employees work more slowly and make more mistakes until they are brought up to speed. Depending on the position, it's estimated that it takes 6-12 months for someone to become fully knowledgable with a job, unless one is flipping burgers and look at what you're up against there - teens who will work for minimum wage and no benefits. Meanwhile, the employer is tied up and has less time to devote to regular business matters. A new hire is risky for an employer.

Employers do not want more experienced employees. They're supposed to pay what the person was earning at his or her last job, or at least in that market range. If you were an employer, who would you hire? The person who will work for $40,000 a year or the one who wants $60,000?

And don't think that an employer won't exploit and utilize a more experienced worker. They get hired to do one job and suddenly, they find themselves with duties and responsibilities requiring much more and are typically compensated a higher rate.

You're from Texas? Never heard of a liberal being from Texas.

3/26/2011 10:36:55 AM Forget Obama, this is the Democrat who should be president  

hairydude64
Canonsburg, PA
52, joined Feb. 2011

Alan Grayson tells it like it is and so does Anthony Weiner from New York!

6/20/2011 8:39:07 AM Forget Obama, this is the Democrat who should be president  
deme91980
Nelsonville, OH
36, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from hairydude64:

Yes, let's have Weiner for President. Maybe we can use his Facebook posts of his package as a campaign symbol.

6/20/2011 9:02:50 AM Forget Obama, this is the Democrat who should be president  
deme91980
Nelsonville, OH
36, joined Jun. 2011

Yes, Grayson seems like he would be a great candidate for President. But with the opposition we are getting from the Republican party I don’t care which candidate we pick, they are still going to have a hard time getting anything done. FDR even had trouble when it came to working with the Republican party. There is no such thing as bipartisanship in politics. I don’t care what anyone says.

6/21/2011 5:35:52 PM Forget Obama, this is the Democrat who should be president  
misshunnybee
Houston, TX
44, joined May. 2011

Grayson would be a great choice but his quick temper leads me to believe he would become impeached rather quick.

7/1/2011 3:13:39 AM Forget Obama, this is the Democrat who should be president  
cami2000
Over 2,000 Posts (3,046)
Salem, OR
41, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from melodicharmony9:

I'll have to agree, this doesn't sound like a Liberal to me, either! Billionaires and Major corporations are the biggest freeloaders of em all!

9/20/2011 12:21:15 AM Forget Obama, this is the Democrat who should be president  
kamasutrasize
Pittsburgh, PA
56, joined Oct. 2009

BRAVO!!

9/20/2011 12:29:39 PM Forget Obama, this is the Democrat who should be president  
roebuckdaddy
Spartanburg, SC
51, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from idlehour:
We agree again....its not individual welfare that has terribly hurt this country....consider individual welfare as the cost to keep the Indians on the reservation and not roaming the streets of middle class suburbia looking for easy marks.

But corporate welfare is the real villain in American - with its endless tax breaks and subsidies to move jobs over-seas! Individual welfare is a drop in the bucket compared to the welfare enjoyed by Corporate America and the upper 1-2% of the American population.

It really makes me sick how the Repuke-licans are the wh*res of the corporations and the religious right (strange bedfellows really). While the WWJD-bracelet-wearing Christian right PROFESS to follow the Jesus of the Scriptures, their lack of charity & compassion certainly shows they are not TRUE adherents to the man they claim to follow, at least not in deed. The fact the the Christian right has NO problem supporting and demanding candidates or officials who SLASH SLASH SLASH away at the poorest & most vulnerable while bending over WILLINGLY to allow the corporations to STICK IT TO US & pay as little as possible...makes me just sick.

I like President Obama but his biggest problem has been Dems in Senate/Congress who have not had the stones to stand by him and do what is right rather than seek to protect their own RE-ELECTABILITY.

Quote from deme91980:
Yes, Grayson seems like he would be a great candidate for President. But with the opposition we are getting from the Republican party I don’t care which candidate we pick, they are still going to have a hard time getting anything done. FDR even had trouble when it came to working with the Republican party. There is no such thing as bipartisanship in politics. I don’t care what anyone says.

It is hard to believe that any TRUE form of bipartisanship does exists. The Democrats HAVE been a little more willing to compromise while the God-forasken Old Party is so busy pleasing the tea baggers that they are unwilling to bend on the demands of their puppet masters.

10/1/2011 11:13:50 AM Forget Obama, this is the Democrat who should be president  
moxy313
Sacramento, CA
67, joined Sep. 2011

I love Grayson he's got chutzpa. BUT, I gotta stick with Obama for now, shudder at the thought of the alternative. WTF is happening to my country? At some point I'd like to get the hell out of here.

10/1/2011 9:58:24 PM Forget Obama, this is the Democrat who should be president  

stocky40
Baytown, TX
46, joined Sep. 2011

I agree with you, let's keep Obama. I don't want the republican "change"

10/3/2011 9:22:52 PM Forget Obama, this is the Democrat who should be president  

liberallady
Over 2,000 Posts (2,871)
Sacramento, CA
57, joined Aug. 2009

I like him!

1/17/2012 10:19:09 PM Forget Obama, this is the Democrat who should be president  
lucidgila
Binghamton, NY
37, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from hairydude64:

Thanx for mentioning Anthony Weiner, he was a great guy. I believe the photos of him were faked, as his face wasn't in them.

To the room; I'm not an Obama fan, I'm a Dennis Kucinich fan, he's a Democrat, but the most progressive. It's policies that matter the most to me, not how they look or even party lines, though I do vote mainly for the Dems.

3/12/2012 8:21:45 AM Forget Obama, this is the Democrat who should be president  

aparlay
Seattle, WA
46, joined Mar. 2012

Stop hatein on the black men! Forgive him for tryin to COMPERMISE when he had an all dem congress, BUT I guess he see's
There true colors are not red,white,
And blue. There black!
I fill some men don't want to see a black man do what haven't been done in years CHANGE WE CAN
BELEEVE IN.
Itz gone take more than his next 4yrs OBOMA 2012.
Enjoy your day.

4/8/2012 10:46:11 AM Forget Obama, this is the Democrat who should be president  
nanu45
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,359)
Eugene, OR
54, joined Mar. 2008

It would be nice if we could figure out a way to move Obama leftward.

5/29/2012 10:20:35 PM Forget Obama, this is the Democrat who should be president  

cosmicgem
Over 1,000 Posts (1,902)
Springfield, MO
61, joined Jun. 2011

Then plug him for prez in 2016 ... Unless you're really just trying to turn folks from voting Obama and instead voting for Romney.? I'm curious though, OP, if you would be downing Obama quite so much if his dad had been as white as his mom.?Just Asking

6/20/2012 11:43:58 PM Forget Obama, this is the Democrat who should be president  

aamazin
Over 1,000 Posts (1,489)
New York, NY
25, joined Jun. 2012

That shit was awesome lmao

10/19/2012 12:48:27 AM Forget Obama, this is the Democrat who should be president  
zoey357
Over 2,000 Posts (2,364)
Boston, MA
57, joined Mar. 2011

ya .i like grayson too. .i have never cared about politics until now ,,hope obama wins!!