Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames con

Millennial & Gen Z customers use these apps to discover their partners. hookup sites utah The app can enable you line up dates or make new buddies, with the energy to connect in the hands of its ladies users. If you have spent any time chatting on dating apps, you know that it can get a small, effectively, tedious from time to time. listcrawler port huron My girlfriend and I would like to thank you for your tough function for it joined us, says a further.

best hookup bars in buffalo

I would commit for a handful of months, then really feel like I got better so I stop going, only to come across myself deteriorating once more. dating mesa Viola, Ewing and Mackey, in reality, all noticed the formula in how lots of straight men curate the photos on their profiles. Your buddies are saying that you re crazy in love. how to send pictures on skout chat Just sign up, search, chat, and date the desirable singles you select.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/30/2008 11:03:12 AM Why do men go on the site with no Picture? Are they married  

kitty123
Shreveport, LA

Do you ever wonder why some men and women on this site or any other site not put their picture on line. Kind of makes me think they have something to hide. Let me know what you think!

1/30/2008 11:17:08 AM Why do men go on the site with no Picture? Are they married  

georgem16
Sealy, TX

Don't get me wrong. I have a picture but a lot of people still do not have digital cameras and are not able to get a picture placed on line or they don't know how to paste one for the web site. Give some of them a break.

george

1/30/2008 11:35:51 AM Why do men go on the site with no Picture? Are they married  

hahnyuk46
Watkins, MN

Hi Kitty, I haven't posted a picture of myself, because I want to find friends who are interested in me as a person and not a HUNK or EYE CANDY!! If I get to know them well enough I have no problem in sending a picture. Take care, Mitchell

1/30/2008 11:42:16 AM Why do men go on the site with no Picture? Are they married  

homesteder
Red Deer, AB

hey kitty
thought i would throw in my 2 cents and let you know why i dont have a picture.BEACUSE i am still trying to figure out this computor thing and i have no pictures of my self to add.I will work on this problem because i think you ladys will enjoy the veiw.Not that i am high on my self or anything like that

there now i had to come back and fix this because I got a picture

[Edited 1/30/2008 5:00:45 PM]

1/30/2008 11:43:53 AM Why do men go on the site with no Picture? Are they married  

hazeleyes3164
Erie, PA

Thanks George!

1/30/2008 11:51:21 AM Why do men go on the site with no Picture? Are they married  

nyerindallas
Frisco, TX

I don't really photograph very well altho I'm not half bad looking. Beside, I don't expect anything from this site except chat with a few people and have fun. Who's ever interested I can always ask and I'll send them a pic.

1/30/2008 2:11:50 PM Why do men go on the site with no Picture? Are they married  

massagepro
Vernon Rockville, CT

If you do not have a picture, you are hiding.

You look at some of the pictures posed on this site, in some the person is so small you can not tell the sex of them.
If you have a computer, there is some one you can ask for help if you really need it. A friend with a camera etc.

Do not piss in the wind and tell us it's raining. NO picture, you are hiding something.

1/30/2008 2:28:02 PM Why do men go on the site with no Picture? Are they married  

lasttime4me
Townsend, MT

Here we go with the no picture bullshit again. I am not married and i am not hideing from anyone. Most of the pictures posted on here are 20 years old or more. So how can they call there self honest if they post a picture that old. If someone can't read my profile and read whats is in my heart than all the pictures in the world won't make any difference. Life is a chance and if you don't take chances you might just miss out.JMHO

1/30/2008 2:35:07 PM Why do men go on the site with no Picture? Are they married  

gonesailingbabe
Des Moines, IA

I don't think there's any reason to be offensive is there?

I think massagepro is correct.

If you're technologically advanced enough to be participating you can put on a picture of yourself.

If you don't then you are hiding your identity and you have a reason
maybe you don't want us to know your reasons - okay

but then don't be angry when we believe you may have a reason to hide who you are....

I think some people DO have old photos, but I do not - the photo that is my MAIN photo was taken yesterday in my home by my son.

I think yes, in answer to your thread some people men and women are on here because they are married, or considering divorce, and some are on here to be entertained and not alone in their life....

To each his own, but yes, there's some with negative reasons for being here and being a part of this site.

1/30/2008 2:53:50 PM Why do men go on the site with no Picture? Are they married  

lasttime4me
Townsend, MT

Did you know someone could cut and paste your picture and send it too any x rated site the want, that is just one reason I don't have a picture posted.

1/30/2008 4:15:16 PM Why do men go on the site with no Picture? Are they married  

thebestman
Alpharetta, GA

NO need to get bent out of shape. This is an open forum for questions and answers.

As far as the question, both shadows and people with pics are taking chances. Just know it it what it is. People who are on dating sites without pics, will obviously get far number of contacts for obvious reasons. The person doesn't know what you look like.

Let's be real, you don't go on a date behind a screen or hiding your face because you want them to like you for you. That would be ridiculous. Obviously people look at the physical first, then what you have mentally and other things you can bring to the table besides looks.

By the same token, there are some instances when people put up fake pics. This usually happens when there is one pic. I've seen a number of profiles banned on other sites for fake profiles. That's why I always tell people to ask questions, good dialogue, and talk over the phone and or meet as soon as possible. That decreases the possibility of being totally played.

By the same token sometimes shadows on dating sites simply know they are not attractive. It is what it is. I'm not saying all are like that, but again, it is what it is.

Too, there are few instances when some don't have the technology such as digital cams or cell phone pic cabability, but again, we are approaching 2010 time to get up to speed. Obviously, if you are on a dating site hoping to meet a potential mate, the obvious thing to do would be to post a couple of recent pics.

It's like going to an interview without a resume, yet wanting the employer to just take your word and hire you.

1/30/2008 4:47:56 PM Why do men go on the site with no Picture? Are they married  

lasttime4me
Townsend, MT

If I wanted my picture on here ,don't you think I would post one. No one has to email me or wink if they don't want too. But it is just wrong for someone to say I have something to hide,anyone that wants to see my picture, I have always told them how they can see it. I am here mostly for the forums because you can tell more from them ,than any picture. IF you are here to find someone for there looks maybe you should look somewhere else,because you don't even know if it is a picture of them or how old it is.

[Edited 1/30/2008 4:48:51 PM]

1/30/2008 4:48:46 PM Why do men go on the site with no Picture? Are they married  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

Because they can

1/30/2008 4:54:48 PM Why do men go on the site with no Picture? Are they married  

lasttime4me
Townsend, MT

While we are posting our picture why don't we show a picture of our house and our cars boats, planes would that make it easy for you to find the right one.

[Edited 1/30/2008 4:55:22 PM]

1/30/2008 5:04:31 PM Why do men go on the site with no Picture? Are they married  

homesteder
Red Deer, AB

Dont take it so hard lastime i think it was a innocent question and you have every right to not show your picture. Just have fun with this site and dont let people ruffle your feathers.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6