Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

is pof good for hookups

On a base level, a great deal of Female Dating Strategy s suggestions tends to make sense. dating sites belleville ontario You have to have humility and recognize that you require to enhance. The lady users at the platform will acquire six matches day to day. mature spanish ladies It depends if you has an interest in dating Chinese individuals.

listcrawler megapersonals

TWICE Chaeyoung has not too long ago started facing dating rumors right after netizens found she could possibly be in a connection with her tattoo artist, a guy in his 30 s identified as Chimhwasa . northwest arkansas singles groups Sooner or later, they even began carrying out virtual introductions with each and every others family and mates. If you have a ‘list post, it is advised to quantity the products as opposed to simply working with bullet points. columbus hookup apps With millions of registered customers, the eharmony member base is an ethnically, racially, and religiously diverse group of men and women of quite a few ages who are searching to obtain somebody special.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/10/2010 10:19:47 PM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  

icuwlsh
Rogers, AR
53, joined Nov. 2009

Just wondering what people think?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/13/2010 9:49:49 PM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Yes, just because I am single, doesnt mean I can't explore the planet!

9/20/2010 4:37:39 AM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  
404error
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,949)
Anderson, IN
35, joined Jul. 2010

i been to 48 of 50 states, alot of canada

did it all alone.

9/21/2010 1:17:11 AM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  
frantastica
Essex
United Kingdom
65, joined May. 2010

I love going on holiday as a single person. I spent more than a year exploring mainland Europe in a Van fitted out with a bed, cooker, fridge and loo. It was brilliant. I went where I wanted, when I wanted and at the speed I wanted.... not particularly fast!

I wasn't actually alone tho'.... I must confess.....

I had two big dogs and a cat wiv me! They loved it, cos once I had their passports in hand we were free to get out of the UK without the fear of a six month Rabies Quarentine.

We avoided cities and coasts, pretty much and went to lakes, rivers and mountains... my animals were free to BE ANIMALS for the first time in their lives and I had no problems wiv security cos my dogs guard me with their lives - and they took their job very seriously. I slept every hot night with the doors wide open... no fears, cos Rasta and Ben had bigger better ears and teeth than I will ever have!

We had a fabulous time... but it had to end and we had to return to good ole Blightie! Damn!

Still, we can always go again! Ben went to look after God on 14th April (God's THAT lucky) and I recently got a Siberian Husky b*tch called Keslin to keep Rasta company. He loves her but at 13 years of age, he is finding training her a little tiring! She is fiesty and funny... Pearlie the cat has had to give her a slap or two but is winning respect!

When she has her rabies jabs sorted.... we'll take her travelling with us!

I couldn't recommend it to you more!

xx

9/22/2010 4:17:17 PM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  
mia020
Miami, FL
40, joined Sep. 2010

Actually going to Sedona AR next month...by myself. i see you are from AR are you close to that area? any suggestions or inside tips?

9/26/2010 9:09:42 AM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  

peppermint12
Maryville, TN
70, joined Jul. 2008

I do it most of the time. Right now I'm deciding on where to go next month. I'm thinking Myrtle Beach again. I try to go places where I've been before so I know my way around. I traveled for years for work and always felt uncomfortable driving around where I wasn't familiar with the area. I would prefer having someone to travel with but it sure beats staying at home!

9/27/2010 11:44:26 PM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  

farmgirl2008
Wichita, KS
57, joined Aug. 2008

I have been on several vacations just me since divorce--one was part of trip was alone, several days in Boston--then spent other 10 days with others. Others trips with family/friends. Making for plans.

9/28/2010 9:32:19 AM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  
indianprincess0
Lobelville, TN
59, joined Sep. 2010

I love to travel alone. My time schedule is my own.

10/1/2010 9:05:32 PM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  
jood
Morris Chapel, TN
59, joined Jan. 2008

Never a problem.
Europe, 2001, 11 countries in 2 months on Eurailpass, solo.
Mexico, 3 times, Cancun, Puerta Vallarta, enjoyed locals busses.
Have done all of the lower 48 but not solo.
One just must use common sense, the rest of the world is as good
and bad as anywhere in the states.
Learn to say please and have a genuine smile. Be nice and polite.
Piece a cake. Just do it!

10/3/2010 10:42:11 AM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  

gentleallen
Tempe, AZ
69, joined Jun. 2010

I have traveled extensively for vacations to Europe, Australia, the far east, and about a dozen or so cruises to the Caribbean, Alaska, Transatlantic, Mexico, Panama Canal etc. Over half of these I did alone, the rest were with friends (either male friends and/or married couples who are friends). I enjoyed every one of them but I will admit that it was more pleasurable sharing the experiences with friends, and I think that it would even be more so shared with that special someone. My biggest problem is usually deciding where to go, do I see something new or go back to someplace that I would like to see more of? Or do I go on another cruise? Cruising is great, you can do as much as you want or almost nothing and just totally relax, not to mention the food.

10/4/2010 1:14:00 PM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  
carsonguy1951
Over 1,000 Posts (1,792)
Carson City, NV
65, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from mia020:
Actually going to Sedona AR next month...by myself. i see you are from AR are you close to that area? any suggestions or inside tips?

Sedona is very close to the Grand Canyon and the old mining town of Jerome

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome,_Arizona

And Prescott.

10/5/2010 2:17:05 PM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  

ballantyne731
Charlotte, NC
49, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from frantastica:
I love going on holiday as a single person. I spent more than a year exploring mainland Europe in a Van fitted out with a bed, cooker, fridge and loo. It was brilliant. I went where I wanted, when I wanted and at the speed I wanted.... not particularly fast!

I wasn't actually alone tho'.... I must confess.....

I had two big dogs and a cat wiv me! They loved it, cos once I had their passports in hand we were free to get out of the UK without the fear of a six month Rabies Quarentine.

We avoided cities and coasts, pretty much and went to lakes, rivers and mountains... my animals were free to BE ANIMALS for the first time in their lives and I had no problems wiv security cos my dogs guard me with their lives - and they took their job very seriously. I slept every hot night with the doors wide open... no fears, cos Rasta and Ben had bigger better ears and teeth than I will ever have!

We had a fabulous time... but it had to end and we had to return to good ole Blightie! Damn!

Still, we can always go again! Ben went to look after God on 14th April (God's THAT lucky) and I recently got a Siberian Husky b*tch called Keslin to keep Rasta company. He loves her but at 13 years of age, he is finding training her a little tiring! She is fiesty and funny... Pearlie the cat has had to give her a slap or two but is winning respect!

When she has her rabies jabs sorted.... we'll take her travelling with us!

I couldn't recommend it to you more!

xx

Fran, this is facinating to me. It's a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

10/6/2010 1:38:49 PM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  
micaela75
Longwood, FL
41, joined Aug. 2010

Go for it. You will never be alone anyway, no matter where you go you will always find fellow travellers. You can actaully choose how much or how little company you want.

I have never traveled on my own actually, but along my travels I have met and quite admire MANY who were on their own, and you make friends along the way, share travel tips and suggestions, again, if you want to.

I do not know if it will be the same with travel within the US. I'm thinking this might be more the case when you travel abroad as foreign travelers tend to help each other out more.
Also, I usually stay at youth hostels and local guest houses versus hotels, and again the kind of guests, of all ages, that stay at these places are also more inclined to meet new people and help out when necesary.

10/7/2010 6:31:52 PM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  
404error
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,949)
Anderson, IN
35, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from micaela75:
Go for it. You will never be alone anyway, no matter where you go you will always find fellow travellers. You can actaully choose how much or how little company you want.

I have never traveled on my own actually, but along my travels I have met and quite admire MANY who were on their own, and you make friends along the way, share travel tips and suggestions, again, if you want to.

I do not know if it will be the same with travel within the US. I'm thinking this might be more the case when you travel abroad as foreign travelers tend to help each other out more.
Also, I usually stay at youth hostels and local guest houses versus hotels, and again the kind of guests, of all ages, that stay at these places are also more inclined to meet new people and help out when necesary.

im always alone when i go somewhere.

10/9/2010 7:24:06 AM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,398)
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

I am a loner to begin with....so, yes, I have gone alone to
most places. Sometimes, I meet people "there" but my vacations
arrangement are always for one person.

10/11/2010 12:41:24 PM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  
cgnic1952
Hialeah, FL
65, joined Oct. 2010

yes, I have....booked myself a 7 days all inclusive to Puerto Vallarta...at first it was kind of scary...but then I was nice, and peaceful....when you are on your own.....

10/24/2010 5:34:36 PM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  
bbwcomn2ny
Atlanta, GA
49, joined Oct. 2010

Yes, I have and had a great time. Much better than when I went with family members.

11/2/2010 3:30:56 PM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  

pr1942
Tunkhannock, PA
75, joined Sep. 2010

Yes lots of times i have one now to the bahamas. all expeneses paid. can!t find anyone to go on it.lost a lot of money.no way to get to miami.

12/11/2010 8:42:39 AM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  
robbie49
Knoxville, TN
57, joined Apr. 2009

First time after divorce went to Hawaii and actually stayed in my timeshare for first time.I didn't really know what to do with myself but after jet lag and some alcohol to tarnish the lag I ventured out renting a car and seeing/covering every square inch possible.I'd read brochures and pland for the next day.I got settled after a few days and adjusted to the routine/area.Diamond head is a great hike with a spectacular view of waikiki.It gets easier after a few trips on your own when you know your limits,etc.

Rob

12/17/2010 12:13:06 AM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  

encouragmt
Palm Beach Gardens, FLVilseck
Germany
63, joined Aug. 2009

Went to China by myself, but with a company where I go be put on and off transportation and shown the major sites with a guide and then go off on my own. 17 days. It was great doing what I wanted when I wanted...The tour of a lifetime. I went on an Alaskan cruise by myself too.

12/21/2010 4:56:19 PM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  
globetrottin
San Antonio, TX
98, joined Dec. 2010

Sure.

Most of the places I like to go I either know some folks from last time or I go there for the great people I always seem to meet. Humanitarian projects are great for this kind of travel! Any stories people?

12/27/2010 5:32:03 PM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  

godsbutterfly1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,776)
Woodlyn, PA
62, joined Dec. 2010

Yes. Once I traveled across the U.S. and back by bus to go to a friend's wedding. I found that I met some very nice people along the way that I might not have had the chance to meet if I had traveled alone.

12/30/2010 5:08:36 AM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  
aha2
Z_rich
Switzerland
52, joined Jan. 2010

of course...i went as far as NZ from Switzerland....on my own.

2/2/2011 7:31:43 PM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  
snowleopard44
Over 1,000 Posts (1,296)
Warrenton, VA
72, joined Mar. 2009

I have always travelled alone, also during my married life. Not a problem, for long distance travels, I like to fly and then rent a car. I prepare my route in every detail ahead of time and book all the hotels, but give myself an extra day every 4-5 days for additional side trips. I don't like to end up at the end of the day not knowing where I will sleep, and I plan to stop by 5 PM.
This gives me the freedom to stop as long as I want to take some scenic photography.
Ah, but I am not really alone ... I pack the CDs of Beethoven's Symphonies and his 5 piano concertos. Great company, he can "talk" all day long and it does not annoy me !

2/8/2011 8:08:27 AM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  
herkime
Mesa, AZ
70, joined Oct. 2010

Absolutely, there are so many destinations that haven't yet been explored.

2/12/2011 9:45:52 AM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  

firemedicrm
Montrose, CA
58, joined Oct. 2010

A year ago I went to Nepal by myself. I took a month off work and went trekking in the Himalayas. It was unbelievable. Because of the harsh conditions it was better to go alone. I was in a group of 10 people from all over the world. When we reached the Mt. Everest Basecamp after a week it was very cold (-10 to -25) and we reached altitudes of close to 20,000ft. Even in those conditions we had a great time. I'd like to go Africa next and climb Mt. Kilimanjaro....

2/14/2011 7:25:31 PM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  
emptynest01
Austin, TX
53, joined Feb. 2011

I just went to Egypt (before the uprising) with a singles group...It was really fun and you have the safety of the group...It was with All Singles Travel.

2/22/2011 2:20:45 PM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  
amac88
Crowley, TX
29, joined Feb. 2011

I did recently. Drove to Galveston, Texas, 5 hours away. Should have done it a different day though, I went on a Monday. I work solely on the computer, so I can work from anywhere. Was hoping to maybe meet someone there, but there wasn't anyone out and about. It was fun going by myself, but I did wish I had someone to talk to during the long boring drive, heh.

3/3/2011 1:33:42 PM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  
herkime
Mesa, AZ
70, joined Oct. 2010

Yes, it is much more fun if you have someone to share with. Just sayin...

3/16/2011 5:38:43 PM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  
mk275
Clearwater, FL
27, joined Feb. 2011

Yes a few times, it's called having cheap, broke, and or lame friends and a busy and limited schedule. Of course most of the time I had friends and or family at my destinations but a few times I was completely solo. It can get boring because you are alone but also relaxing, I can't even think of anything more relaxing then when I drove through the Catskill mountains through the middle of the night, nothing but me, the stars and mountains, my music, and fairly empty roads and 55F in the middle of the summer. Vacations are more fun with the RIGHT people.

3/20/2011 8:21:59 AM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  

domanski88
Carthage, MO
29, joined Nov. 2009

Sure have several times actually. Seems no one wants to go on a motorcycle trip w me so I go alone. Last summer took a 2680 mile trip from missouri to new york. I love exploring on the bike and I do a lot of it. Also traveling alone you can meet a ton of ppl. Its a lot of fun. I've taken many short trips down through arkansas. The ozarks are awesome for bikes.

3/25/2011 9:02:24 PM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  

angeliquefemme
Toledo, OH
50, joined May. 2010

Quote from duchessa:
I am a loner to begin with....so, yes, I have gone alone to
most places. Sometimes, I meet people "there" but my vacations
arrangement are always for one person.

3/25/2011 9:03:29 PM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  

angeliquefemme
Toledo, OH
50, joined May. 2010

yes..i go to europe a lot alone. but i meet pals there...its fun, and a great way to meet new people on the plane

3/28/2011 12:39:04 PM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  

giddiup_1
Concord, NC
58, joined Mar. 2011

I take most of my vacations and trips by myself... I'm spontaneous and always do it on short notice... I always seem to enjoy myself and get refreshed to go back to the real world...

4/7/2011 8:50:38 AM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  
fixinshine
Eau Claire, WI
55, joined Apr. 2011

Yes sometimes I wish I had someone to travel with its cheaper on cruises and flights if you go double occupancy

4/7/2011 8:52:14 AM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  
fixinshine
Eau Claire, WI
55, joined Apr. 2011

Anyone wanting to travel let me know Ive never taken cruise and I want to.
Hope to meet new people friends men and women just moved back to Eau Claire, Wi area

4/26/2011 11:32:33 AM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  
dreamhunter1950
Pittsburgh, PA
66, joined Apr. 2011

Actually, I went (twice, 2 yrs consecutive) to Australia; having never flown before! It was awesome... Flying and Australia!!!!

4/29/2011 7:43:18 PM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  
fluffyhugs
Titusville, FL
49, joined Mar. 2011

I travel alone most of the time. But some times it would be nice if some one would say hey silly your 500 miles in the wrong direction lol.

5/15/2011 10:15:26 PM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  
funnilady101
Humble, TX
54, joined Feb. 2009

Would serving a one year remote assignment in South Korea count? I'm not talking about Seoul either. It really was remote.

5/15/2011 10:29:30 PM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  

dominican89
Austin, TX
27, joined May. 2011

Who here knows the price for a minor passport

5/25/2011 3:02:47 PM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  
dearwhoever
Canton, NY
32, joined Apr. 2011

I spent an 8 hr layover in Japan once, it was the best time I ever had by myself. It was so beautiful and the people were so nice. I'd recommend it to anyone.

5/26/2011 10:19:13 PM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  

acads
Saint Paul, MN
61, joined Feb. 2011

I think you have more flexibility by yourself and might be able to do more or less on a trip based on your preference. I have done alot of traveling by myself, my memories are better when I have traveled with someone though.

If you havn't done it, one of the must do's is to travel through Europe backpacking and staying in Hostels, you don't have to be 20 years old to do it either, get a Let's Go Europe and just go to what sounds interesting.

7/14/2011 4:41:33 PM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  

char7138
Over 1,000 Posts (1,236)
Catasauqua, PA
77, joined Nov. 2008

Too often by myself. No more. Don't care for it.

7/27/2011 2:22:34 AM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  
catiefaye
Troy, MI
58, joined Aug. 2010

O' course!!

7/27/2011 6:39:02 AM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  
mv23
Modesto, CA
29, joined Jun. 2011

For colledge, then it became a favorite thing to do.

8/1/2011 1:35:08 PM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  

susieq_tx
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,846)
Harlingen, TX
65, joined Mar. 2011

Sure. I was an only child and traveled a lot with my parents then, so if I have a map, or a plane ticket and half a clue, I'm not going to miss out just because I'm alone.

8/6/2011 6:20:12 PM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  
brewtea
Glendale, CA
49, joined May. 2011

I love traveling solo. I've been to Costa Rica, Cambodia, Thailand, England and Germany solo. Not only is it easier to meet people but one really gets to know oneself. My next trip will be India and guess what...It will also be a solo trip. I can't WAIT!!!

8/7/2011 7:58:44 PM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  

hellojed
Wausau, WI
37, joined Jul. 2011

Quite a few, actually. I got tired of waiting around for other people to have the money, time off, and ambition to go see things. Two trips to Europe, two cross-country road trips and a trip to San Diego (granted, that was to stay with friends) under my belt in the past decade.

Still, the second trip to Europe I had someone bumming around with me the first five days - when she flew home, I missed having someone to talk to. I recommend either go all alone or all with someone else - otherwise you may get too reliant on having someone there and not be able to handle going it alone once your travel partner splits.

8/16/2011 7:42:57 PM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  
tangoalpha
Hewitt, TX
64, joined Aug. 2011

I am actually going on my first big girl, by myself vacation to Sante Fe this October. Can't wait. Love doing things with friends, but this is a first. Divorce will be final in September so guess this is a sort of closure after 21 very hard years. Feel very blessed.

8/17/2011 8:32:38 AM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  
gardenblueaug22
Augusta, ME
38, joined Aug. 2011

What a great queastion! Oo and can't wait to see what adventures people have been on or are excited about! Yes I have many times. More so in my twentys. The only tip i'd give is pick crowded resterants to eat in,wont feel as alone, get an airport magazine or light reading material for travel time on maybe a two hour bus ride for example,do explore all the shops, and do talk back with people that talk to you or say a quick hi,where are you headed,most are used to answering this and may develop into a great discussion during waiting time or end up having great tips or want to hang together in the city for a day. Most of all have fun and don't mind any grumpy or cold people or taxis or getting lost, theres usually ten times as many people also vacationing where your going and lots of suprise experiences to see that you wouldnt have if you hadnt got lost. The hardest part truely is heading back home.

8/26/2011 9:55:55 PM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  
vdemus
Houston, TX
61, joined Jul. 2011

I go all the time. I just travelled to Costa Rica. I met some people there. I had fun zip lining in the jungle!

9/1/2011 5:50:03 PM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  

nyazgal
Glendale, AZ
74, joined Apr. 2009

I have been traveling by myself for the last 13 years. My husband passed away so it was either go by myself or stay home.

I have been to Canada, toured Europe, cruised to Alaska and one to Australia and New Zealand. I have driven across the US four times by myself. I think North Dakota, and Minn. are the only states I have not been.

It would have been a lot more enjoyable with a travel mate but have not found anyone.

9/4/2011 8:59:34 PM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  
threefitty
Fort Lauderdale, FL
71, joined Jun. 2011

I'm single and go on vacations by myself. Nice to have no baggage. I also do not use an American Passport when going out of the country. Having dual citizenship has its advantages!

9/5/2011 4:34:06 AM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  
lookin4ones
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,437)
Hurst, TX
57, joined Oct. 2010

I often travel alone. I want to change that.

Maybe we ladies can arrange a trip to be in the same place at the same time, but with separate reservations. It could be interesting and who know maybe life long friendships.

9/5/2011 3:18:50 PM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  
carstein20
Los Angeles, CA
31, joined Sep. 2011

It's actually not all bad to travel on one's own, be it for a short vacation or to settle down abroad for some time. From my experience, it is actually the best way to meet new people. I have sometimes felt lonelier while travelling with other people than while meeting great random people on the way.

12/8/2011 11:46:42 PM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  

sweetgypsygurl
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (54,529)
Wichita, KS
35, joined Apr. 2011

12/9/2011 4:08:03 AM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  

albert_wesker19
Harker Heights, TX
30, joined Dec. 2011

Every now and then i go anywhere in the world alone but i love traveling with someone next to me...

12/9/2011 10:23:22 AM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  

jjc0090
Over 2,000 Posts (3,217)
Picayune, MS
56, joined May. 2011

yes i travel alone all the time

12/19/2011 7:32:43 AM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  
carpenterfella
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,211)
Danielsville, GA
51, joined Oct. 2011

Since I'm single and not currently involved with anyone, I have no trouble getting up and flying or driving wherever and whenever I want. I'd much rather do it with a special lady but SIGH! Ain't got one at present. I particularly like traveling someplace new for christmas but had to cancel my plans for Montreal due to lack of fun funds. Too many people that owe me money haven't been paying me back! Looks like it'll have to wait until Spring this time...

12/22/2011 2:23:10 PM Anyone ever go on vacation by themselves?  
lil_irish
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,072)
Hardinsburg, KY
20, joined Jul. 2010

I traveled throughout southern UK along the English Channel and down around the western coastline. Had people meet me at the airport and stayed with members of one family throughout my travels. I did enjoy seeing the non-tourist views, would do it again alone. But, I think it is safer for a woman to have people expecting her and calling her along the way. I do check in from time to time and let someone know my next stop. Enjoyed England for 7 weeks, but was ready to come home and sleep in my own bed again. Certainly we might all enjoy someone with us, but, that is not always possible. Where there is a will there is a way.