Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames com

For further information concerning the status of your rewards, please contact your neighborhood county social services/human services agency. san antonio lesbian dating Fortunately, Cecile walked away unharmed but the identical couldn t be said for her car or truck. A handful of minutes later he walked out to me, having changed into a suit anthia mo onlyfans It marks the initial time a CBC Gem series has been adapted for audio, according to a release.

skipthegames login

Older adults use on the internet dating websites in at least modest numbers, but dating app usage is correctly non existent for people today in their mid forties and beyond. single women bangor maine Inform you friend he ought to get cleaned up, be pleasant and fascinating enterprise and enjoyable to be about. So we decided to use the Thursday app that had brought us together to try to come across our own Jude Law or Jack Black . local adult finder It is also an quick way to get a feel for your date s family members life and personal history.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/19/2010 1:22:46 PM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  
moosecat
Over 2,000 Posts (2,181)
Alicante
Spain
52, joined May. 2010

have you visited Europe? When? The top favorite city/town please.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/19/2010 1:57:53 PM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  
giggles_3
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,388)
Redding, CA
51, joined Aug. 2010

Have to say Munich..

The architecture is breathtaking!
The people are beautifull....Only thing wrong was the food!

9/20/2010 7:25:14 AM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  
frantastica
Essex
United Kingdom
65, joined May. 2010

Esta chica sobre mi... alli arriba!! Creo que ella es la guapa de tu corazon... tengo raizon?? Si??

ON TOPIC

Hate cities, Moosecat, I love mountains, rivers, lakes and forests.... favourite mountain is Almanzor in the Sierra de Gredos, viewed from the south side at night it has a pearl necklace of tiny villages strung about its neck.... 42 gargantas of rushing freezing snow melt water.... and the milky way festooning its head... nought better me darlin'.

Cities are nasty... yuk!

I know I was born in one but doesn't mean I'd recommend it to anyone! Even tho London is cleaner by far than when I was a child... its still crowded, harsh and too fast for me. Paris is similar and Madrid is the drugs capitol of the world and so dangerous, depressingly full of brick built high rises that all loook samey...stack a pleb styly.
Nah..... I like green fings, insects, wildlife and above all fresh air!

9/20/2010 9:55:22 AM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  
moosecat
Over 2,000 Posts (2,181)
Alicante
Spain
52, joined May. 2010

Giggsy
Thanks. I must check Munchen when i am near. I have seen the city and super forests and lakes of Hamburg many years ago.

FRAN i like your spanish. Perhaps an email in english may help idk.

We have similar tastes. We are both travellers at heart. Most americans visiting Europe will see many cities. I posted the topic with that in mind. I know you realise this and thanks for your secret i which i will find in España.

9/22/2010 11:44:02 AM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  
maxi_photo
Sherman Oaks, CA
30, joined Jul. 2010

Moscow, Russia

I was initially born there. Longest i've been absent from there was 8 years. It amazes me how it chnages, how big it is, how diverse it is. New York is boring in comparison. Its just the city that never sleeps. Tons of museums, art galleries, cathedrals, monuments.

9/24/2010 4:39:04 PM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  
moosecat
Over 2,000 Posts (2,181)
Alicante
Spain
52, joined May. 2010

hey Maxi
I WILL visit Moscow.
All the friends that have highly recommended it to me.
Vodka to keep warm, (cheaper than beer) and all the cultural buildings museums etc are in the mega caoital i hear.
Thirty years ago you would visit with suitcase full of levis jeans. Very sellable as they were unavailable to buy. Bet that changed years ago. If not i'm off there.
Thanks

9/27/2010 7:30:32 PM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  
diamondgirl666
Björneborg
Sweden
88, joined May. 2010

Spent 4 years in England. Wales, Scotland. Too many to list but could have lived there forever.

9/28/2010 8:53:13 AM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  
jwally85
Monroe, CT
32, joined Sep. 2010

Madrid dancing in the streets, food everywhere, an entire culture that takes a nap halfway through the work day i saw a man get into an accident and the officer directed him to a nearby cafe and told home to have some wine most beautiful women i have ever seen everywhere.

9/28/2010 9:30:58 AM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  
indianprincess0
Lobelville, TN
59, joined Sep. 2010

Paris, what women wouldn't fall in love with this city. I think that this
is such a beautiful city. The architecture, shops, bistros. I love the
atmosphere. I can see why people fall in love in Paris. It truly is the city
of love.

9/28/2010 2:53:27 PM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  
moosecat
Over 2,000 Posts (2,181)
Alicante
Spain
52, joined May. 2010

Quote from jwally85:
Madrid dancing in the streets, food everywhere, an entire culture that takes a nap halfway through the work day i saw a man get into an accident and the officer directed him to a nearby cafe and told home to have some wine most beautiful women i have ever seen everywhere.

MADRID
Yes i agree, the welcome given is immence. The culture possibly 2nd to none especialy when it's
'fiesta time'
PARIS
I agree, is addictively romantic

Some of the italien cities are hard to beat too.

9/30/2010 4:31:12 AM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  

joey33icerain
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,006)
Linden, NJ
29, joined Jul. 2009

i never been to any of them but being half italian and having family in parts of italy id love to go there plus i love italian food and culture so much possibly calabria

10/1/2010 5:48:26 PM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  

red3872
Phenix City, AL
60, joined May. 2010

Me because I'm german. Born in Frankfurt/a.Main...Gone to School in Mannheim... I lived in Germany for 25 years... Have still have Family there....I miss it...

10/16/2010 10:44:35 PM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  
kinkles
Over 1,000 Posts (1,731)
Atlanta, GA
62, joined Aug. 2010

Barcelona, Praha and Budapest

Barcelona has both the Med and Gothic, has La Merce on week of Sept 24

Praha is A jewel and has the prettiest women and tallest men

Budapest is Paris of the East. 2 cities, Buda and Pest and fabulous food and wine plus the Danube

10/16/2010 11:46:04 PM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  

camperpaul
Over 2,000 Posts (3,237)
Zion, IL
75, joined Mar. 2008

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

10/21/2010 3:28:20 AM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  
bamboozled_28
Fort Bragg, NC
30, joined Jul. 2010

I loved most of germany when I lived there and would love to go back someday. But my favorite of all was probably Garmisch. I freaking love mountain town for some reason?

10/23/2010 6:19:58 PM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  
roxyanna
Mililani, HI
58, joined Mar. 2010

Bucharest, Sibiu, Brasov, Bran (Dracula's Castle town), Constanta, those are some of my favorite cities from Romania. I lived there for many years as I was born and raised in Romania.
I also visited: Kiev, Zagreb, Budapest. Nice places, worth the trips.

12/8/2010 3:00:37 PM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  
cam5753
Round Mountain, CA
64, joined Dec. 2010

That is a tough one. I would have to say it would be a toss up between Athens and Rome.

1/10/2011 2:13:14 AM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  
ronnie69196
Inverness, FL
50, joined Jan. 2011

There are so many. Paris, Amsterdam, Venice, Copenhagen. The architecture is wonderful and I miss that.I wish I could go right now. I have the time, just not the money. I know my way around pretty well in cetain areas of Europe. Makes me miss it just thinking about it.

1/30/2011 9:51:41 PM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  

buke69
Maddock, ND
56, joined Dec. 2010

Bodo Norway, Amsterdam the Netherlands, Munich, Wiesbaden, Berlin, Baden-Baden Germany, Catania Sicily, Brugge Belgium, London England, Galway Ireland, Salzburg Austria, Rome, Naples Italy. Paris is a beautiful city, it's a shame to waste it on the Parisians. I've lived in Europe for 8 years.

1/31/2011 2:49:47 PM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  
idntundrstndyou
Over 1,000 Posts (1,276)
Wilmington, NC
33, joined Jan. 2011

<-------Has been to:

Germany = Grew up there my whole life until 03

Berlin x 1 I have a few pieces of the wall

France x 5 Ski

Switzerland x 1 Vacation

Munich x 4 Smim Meet up

Spain x 3 Swimm meet up

Italy x 3 Swimm meet up

Egypt Ciaro x 1 Vacation

Holland x 1 Spring get away

Austria x 6 Ski

U.K. Big Ben x 1 Went to see the Cat's Play & Star Light Express

I my life, it truly is priceless. There is nothing I would trade it in for.

[Edited 1/31/2011 2:53:36 PM ]

2/1/2011 2:10:29 PM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  
gigibeee_2
Saucier, MS
55, joined Feb. 2011

Places I've been
Uk
France
Germany
Italy
Bosnia
Turkey (I know,, Eurasian country)
Croatia
Netherlands
Belgium
Ireland

Poland (This was my favorite as I got to see the 60th anniversary celebration ceremony of the liberation of the Auschwitz concentration camp)

2/11/2011 2:32:38 AM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  
nighthawk13
Colorado Springs, CO
81, joined Aug. 2006

Berlin hands down! I have spent time in Berlin on probaly 85-90% of my trips to Europe over the past 34 yrs. It has sure changed a lot since the wall came down. I was there for the Deutschen Einheit - reunification cerimonies at the Reichstag 3 Okt 1990. Went to Oktoberfest and then up to Berlin.
I also like Praha - the old town is beautiful!, München - 7 or 8 times to Oktoberfest, Zurich, Cobenhaven, Stockholm, Helsinki. Also a lot of small towns in Denmark, Germany u. Österich.
Been to paris, just like being in NYC - Blaa. But I can say I have been to both. Drove around Rome on the outer ring, but never stopped. Flew into Athens, but never left the airport - flight change on the way to Kreta.

2/22/2011 3:48:23 PM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  
splinter21
Jersey City, NJ
28, joined Feb. 2011

I have been in Estonia, Latvia, Finland, Russia, Sweden, Poland, Czech,Austria, Germany(when i was little, dont remeber much of it). And ofcours Italy..The coolest and most impressive city where i have ever been was in Italy. FIRENZE (Florence). Thouse narrow streets in the night, where u can get lost very easly (like we did) I definately wanna go back there someday

2/27/2011 3:30:23 AM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  
deflprd
Boaz, AL
56, joined Oct. 2010

Toss up between France and Germany. Went to France to see Eiffel Tower, Moulin Rouge, and see the Mona Lisa painting. Germany is beautiful as well! Berlhn Wall and so much more. Love to visit again soon.

3/12/2011 7:10:26 AM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  
slythy
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,517)
Chicago, IL
62, joined Jan. 2011

Barcelona, Gothic to Modern, Med to mountains, 25 miles from the CAVA. Night life, 2000 year old history, great food, gorgeous people.

Honky Tonk of the Ramblas to Churches that double as art museums.

[Edited 3/12/2011 7:10:37 AM ]

3/12/2011 10:04:56 AM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  
flame36d
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,382)
Newcastle, NE
59, joined Nov. 2008

Venice, Italy.

The place transends me. There are no cars, warm real people, significant art, history and architecture, food. The beauty there is beyond words.

3/12/2011 10:13:07 AM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  
flame36d
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,382)
Newcastle, NE
59, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from nighthawk13:
Berlin hands down! I have spent time in Berlin on probaly 85-90% of my trips to Europe over the past 34 yrs. It has sure changed a lot since the wall came down. I was there for the Deutschen Einheit - reunification cerimonies at the Reichstag 3 Okt 1990. Went to Oktoberfest and then up to Berlin.
I also like Praha - the old town is beautiful!, München - 7 or 8 times to Oktoberfest, Zurich, Cobenhaven, Stockholm, Helsinki. Also a lot of small towns in Denmark, Germany u. Österich.
Been to paris, just like being in NYC - Blaa. But I can say I have been to both. Drove around Rome on the outer ring, but never stopped. Flew into Athens, but never left the airport - flight change on the way to Kreta.

I was in Florence the Day the wall came down. The celebration was incredible. They made a huge wall of cardboard and burned it at midnight. What a party! That was a huge event in European history.

I wouldn't go back to Paris or Rome. Amsterdam is also amazing. Very free thinking and progressive.

3/12/2011 3:35:55 PM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  

stepintime
Union, IA
65, joined Dec. 2008

London is an easy walking tour, Vienna is very royal and classy, but Paris is Paris. It has more of the beauty and history of other European cites. Yes, it's very romantic too but I've had more fun discovering it on my own. The ultimate in beauty is the Palace of Versailles. I could be happy living there. No matter how many pictures you've seen or descriptions you've heard, the Eiffle Tower is more spectacular than you ever could have imagined. I'm returning to London for a business trip in September but will take extra time to board the train and have another week in Paris.

5/14/2011 10:38:56 AM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  

acads
Saint Paul, MN
61, joined Feb. 2011

Amsterdam or Lisbon. Lisbon is such a great walking city that is relatively affordable, lots of Seafood, a lively outdoor cafe social scene along the main street in the summer, quaint affordable restaurants, close excursion to the ocean in Cascais.

Amsterdam is just picture perfect.

[Edited 5/14/2011 10:42:21 AM ]

6/8/2011 3:28:20 AM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  
jerseyguy39
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,931)
Ocala, FL
45, joined Apr. 2011

Stationed in Ascaffenburg, Germany for two years. LOVED IT!! Amsterdam, too!

7/23/2011 8:25:46 PM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  
bigmatt75
Hialeah, FL
24, joined Jul. 2011

Florence everything is breath taking. I took a cruise there 4 my sisters 15's Monte-Carlo, Barcelona and Ibiza Were Also my favorites

7/27/2011 2:24:20 AM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  
catiefaye
Troy, MI
58, joined Aug. 2010

Schoten, Belgium It's home. I'd love to go back. Quaint, slow-moving, nice people, beautiful old buildings and pine trees, little shops, people from all over, ....

7/31/2011 12:04:52 PM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  
claus428
Grand Forks, ND
26, joined Jul. 2011

Just got back from Europe, I wanted to go to so many places. I liked Frankfurt, Germany and Paris, France but I'm sure I would like a lot more that I didnt get a chance to go to. I loved Europe in general it was so pretty and everyone was so nice. I want to go back.

8/1/2011 1:25:32 PM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  

susieq_tx
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,846)
Harlingen, TX
65, joined Mar. 2011

I love Vienna. I think it is the most romantic city on earth. Prague is also pretty cool.

8/7/2011 8:02:46 PM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  

hellojed
Wausau, WI
37, joined Jul. 2011

Berlin. I am a history nut, so seeing WWII and Cold War history all around was pretty awesome. It was also my first foray into a country where they didn't speak my language, and man, those high school German courses almost failed me. I picked it up very well through sheer immersion and necessity, and I would not hesitate to go back. We stayed in a lovely converted monastery near Anhalter Bahnhof, had amazing croissants for breakfast each morning, and at the zoo I had a goulash so good it reminded me of my long-deceased grandmother's cooking. Mmm, mmm. Berlin, any day.

(for the record, Berlin just beat out London, Glasgow, Edinburgh, and Palma de Mallorca)

8/25/2011 12:10:09 AM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  

derrickl89
Atlanta, GA
47, joined Dec. 2009

Prague, I had a great time there. The people were friendly , good food, easy to get around and lots of old world charm. I can't wait to go back there.

8/25/2011 5:57:18 PM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  
mikewilk4782
Longwood, FL
26, joined May. 2011

I'm going to London in steptember . Please contact me if u r in the area

8/26/2011 3:03:08 PM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  

verity43
Punta Gorda, FL
73, joined Feb. 2011

Hi, I just got back from visiting England and was down in Cornwall looking up some old haunts. I enjoyed the tiny lanes and the little villages so much. Has anyone else been to England or Cornwall?

12/20/2011 2:26:09 PM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  
carpenterfella
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,211)
Danielsville, GA
51, joined Oct. 2011

Lived in Paris for 2 years after moving from Zaire. Just loooove that city! Visited lots of other places on vacation while there. London, Munich, Vienna, etc. My brother and I visited France for a few weeks 3 years ago for a family reunion with our French relatives. Nice to see them again after all those years. After my brother flew back home, I stayed another 7 or 8 days. Wanted to see Amsterdam and Bruges. And they were FANTASTIC! Can't wait to go back to Europe! Though I really should visit Canada and Mexico. Haven't been to either yet. Had to cancel my Christmas Montreal trip this year due to shortage of fun money...

2/7/2012 10:29:42 PM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  

hereforfriends
Over 1,000 Posts (1,304)
Ashton, IL
65, joined Feb. 2009

where my friend lives in UK she in mattlock Bath . The hiking, the people on weekend the town small but busy

2/21/2012 1:00:54 AM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  
kristmasmoon
San Antonio, TX
61, joined Feb. 2012

==> Potsdam, Germany near Berlin

But I love them all, just did a 2 months in Germany and Switzerland last summer, came home for a month, then spent 2 1/2 months more in other parts of Europe mostly France - traveled all by myself
Potsdam, Berlin, Leipzig, Hanover, Franfurt, Munchen Germany
Luzern, Zurich, Bern, and Geneva SwitzErland
Florence, Pisa, Padua, Venezia Roma Italy
Oslo, Norway
Barcelona
Monaco
Marseille, nice, Cannes, Avignon, Montpellier, Grenoble
Austria
Amrsterdam
London and Dover (love The white cliffs of Dover too)
Paris

2/26/2012 6:44:15 PM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  
kyll
Lexington, KY
31, joined Feb. 2012

My hometown Bristol,UK

3/4/2012 7:39:52 AM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  
becky1860
Fairhope, AL
56, joined Feb. 2012

I have been to many large European cities but if you really want to enjoy the culture, find the small out-of-the way villages. Schwarzwald (Black Forest) southern Germany, Gruyere, Switzerland, Klosters, Switzerland (But go in the summer,its a ski resort in winter}, Colmar, France and MANY, MANY places in Italy (People are super friendly and a sleeper train to get there is a breeze).

4/12/2012 4:51:54 PM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  
christina2005
San Antonio, TX
34, joined Apr. 2012

i would have to say munich.. its so beautiful... i used to live in Schweinfurt, Germany.. i lived there almost my whole life i miss it so much

4/12/2012 5:09:02 PM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  
davidlarocca
Over 1,000 Posts (1,241)
Mount Vernon, OH
34, joined Mar. 2012

Hey, Christina. My dad was stationed near Trier, Germany when I was a toddler, and my younger sister was born there. I don't remember actually visiting any cities, as we were in a tiny mountain subdivision that housed mostly military personell and their families. I think we might have visited Brussels, Belgium on a vacation. But the place I'd most like to visit is Venice or Florence, Italy.

4/29/2012 8:17:16 PM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  
iana99
Cresskill, NJ
46, joined Apr. 2012

Frumos!

4/29/2012 8:26:12 PM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  
iana99
Cresskill, NJ
46, joined Apr. 2012

If you want to visit, these cities are the most interesting: Moscow - don't forget to use the subway, Vienna, Pittsburgh, Prague. If you want a resort: Turkey. If you want to have fun: Hawaii - the best vacation ever.

5/2/2012 12:49:39 PM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  

saruman256
Over 2,000 Posts (2,990)
Belleville, IL
61, joined Jun. 2007

When I got to London back in '82 I realized I didn't need a car, so I turned it in and spent the next week going by subway or bus, best to use B&B instead of chain hotel.
Scotland was better in my opinion, tattoo in Edinburgh, the people are really nice.
Germany: Munich was great, food was just fine, beer was wonderful.
Bucket List: Singapore, Melbourne, Paris, Italy(all of it), Prague, France.

6/24/2012 8:30:52 PM Favorite European city visited. What attracted you to it? Go again?  

raulkohl
San Marcos, CA
27, joined Jun. 2012

Of the cities I have visited in Europe I absolutely loved the following:

- Rome - As a history major I loved spending time a city that means so much to Western Civilization.
- Budapest - An underrated city that truly deserves it's nickname, The Pearl of the Danube.
- Istanbul - A surprisingly lovely city that sits at the boarder of Europe and Asia.
- Dubrovnik - Search it and then you'll know why you should go.

Save Travels