Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

tampa hookups

Our most important priority is the wellbeing of our customers. wa dating If they also express an interest in you through Secret Crush, Facebook will match you up. If they reply with some thing humorous, you know you are in for a great chat. locanto lancaster But then cyber safety wasn t a massive concern in the early days of digitisation.

sites like rubmaps

And just because you re familiar with the divorce course of action, it doesn t get simpler. dating in flagstaff az So, alternatively of canceling, I asked my first true match date if we could meet at the park instead. Earnings ought to be reported in the course of the week you earn them, not when you basically obtain the payment. pof pictures blurry If you are unsure about exact plans or places, recommend a vague notion or two.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

it only makes sense to those that can't think for themselves.

you're talking about people that believe man was made from dirt,virgin births, talking snakes and all kinds of crazy a** shit. so the above statement would make perfect sense
to them.

7/20/2011 5:29:50 PM Do children need religion? | Page 2  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from duchessa:
You surprise me. Why to waste time teaching a lie to the kids...? Of course....it could be done as a tool to recognize hypocrisy in a blink of an eye.

i really do think they should be taught both sides of the story. otherwise we wouldn't be any better then the bible beaters.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/21/2011 2:10:49 PM Do children need religion? | Page 2  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

I think it should not be taught but I never had a problem with my kids asking about christanity or even invesitagating for them selves.my daughter was about 12 when one of her friends invited her to church well she went about 3 sundays and someone along the way gave her a bible to study(it had all the correct verses highlighted for her "a couple of sundays later i noticed she had stopped going so I asked her if she had any questions about god or the bible.she said "no it sounds good on paper but I don't buy it.....too many contradictions in it for me to belive"
I quit worring about religon and my daughter from then on.

[Edited 7/21/2011 2:11:30 PM ]

7/21/2011 7:25:14 PM Do children need religion? | Page 2  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from kinkaju:
I think it should not be taught but I never had a problem with my kids asking about christianity or even investigation for them selves.my daughter was about 12 when one of her friends invited her to church well she went about 3 sundays and someone along the way gave her a bible to study(it had all the correct verses highlighted for her "a couple of sundays later i noticed she had stopped going so I asked her if she had any questions about god or the bible.she said "no it sounds good on paper but I don't buy it.....too many contradictions in it for me to believe"
I quit worrying about religion and my daughter from then on.

i think you did the right thing. a person don't really know what they believe
until they've looked at all the options

7/22/2011 7:47:54 PM Do children need religion? | Page 2  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from arkiebama:
i think you did the right thing. a person don't really know what they believe
until they've looked at all the options

fully agree its how I was raised and tried pass it on

8/2/2011 2:13:45 PM Do children need religion? | Page 2  
michney
Thomaston, GA
31, joined Jun. 2011

with the way the world is today children just need to be taught right from wrong there is too many crazy people having children and then the kids grow up to be crazy.

8/2/2011 4:20:34 PM Do children need religion? | Page 2  
gjlover
Over 2,000 Posts (2,833)
Grand Junction, CO
54, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from michney:
with the way the world is today children just need to be taught right from wrong there is too many crazy people having children and then the kids grow up to be crazy.

True, but religon is not a pre-requisite to learning right from wrong.

8/6/2011 3:04:16 AM Do children need religion? | Page 2  
ynghrt1
London
United Kingdom
71, joined May. 2011

Quote from queenofhearts61:
Not unless you want to teach them every religion, as well as evolution, so that they will have a chance to decide for themselves what they want to believe.

I second that.

8/8/2011 11:10:15 PM Do children need religion? | Page 2  
lcbotzz
Over 1,000 Posts (1,749)
Staten Island, NY
33, joined Jun. 2009

no because:

"Had any of you been born in Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Syria, etc, there is nearly a 100% chance that you would be Muslim, and no amount of free will given to you from Jesus would prevent that. You would be doomed to Hell strictly because your parents lived in the wrong country. Think about that the next time you picture your God as all-loving and merciful. If He exists like you say He does, He is allowing millions of souls to go to Hell because they were born into a nation that does not believe in Him. How do you justify this?" C. Diddy

basically your forcing them to beleive in something with no facts to back it up...your already killing there critical thinking abilities and telling them fantasies are ok , even with no scientific backing

[Edited 8/8/2011 11:10:40 PM ]

8/9/2011 11:48:17 AM Do children need religion? | Page 2  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,702)
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from lcbotzz:

""and no amount of free will given to you from Jesus would prevent that. C. Diddy""""

I don't know from which thread you got the above words but C. Diddy should be told that

1. Jesus was a human being like you and I and my neighbor...whose name is also Jesus.
2. That Jesus didn't provide anybody with free will...it was Mother Nature doings.
3. No person lucky enough to have been born with a quite awoken ability to reason will ever be forced to believe the stupid thing he / she (Diddy) said.

8/9/2011 1:24:44 PM Do children need religion? | Page 2  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from lcbotzz:
no because:

"Had any of you been born in Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Syria, etc, there is nearly a 100% chance that you would be Muslim, and no amount of free will given to you from Jesus would prevent that. You would be doomed to Hell strictly because your parents lived in the wrong country. Think about that the next time you picture your God as all-loving and merciful. If He exists like you say He does, He is allowing millions of souls to go to Hell because they were born into a nation that does not believe in Him. How do you justify this?" C. Diddy

basically your forcing them to beleive in something with no facts to back it up...your already killing there critical thinking abilities and telling them fantasies are ok , even with no scientific backing
There are different ways of teaching you &I teach children to look before crossing the street don't we?
I live in an area where pit vipers are common and taught my children to look out for them.
being taught about relig. helps them to recognize danger and avoid it.
think about how easy it is for the buybull thumpers to prey on the uninformed.just my opinion.
don't confuse teaching with indoctorination.

[Edited 8/9/2011 1:27:10 PM ]

8/9/2011 2:10:37 PM Do children need religion? | Page 2  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from kinkaju:
There are different ways of teaching you &I teach children to look before crossing the street don't we?
I live in an area where pit vipers are common and taught my children to look out for them.
being taught about religion. helps them to recognize danger and avoid it.
think about how easy it is for the bible thumpers to prey on the uninformed.just my opinion.
don't confuse teaching with indoctorination.

EXACTLY!!

btw if you need some more rattle snakes you are welcome to come to bama and get ye a truck load. ""FREE"" you pick..lol

[Edited 8/9/2011 2:11:13 PM ]

8/9/2011 2:37:24 PM Do children need religion? | Page 2  
lcbotzz
Over 1,000 Posts (1,749)
Staten Island, NY
33, joined Jun. 2009

you guys are right i misunderstood what he/she was saying....you have to teach them to critical think...think logicaly, and dont let your bias opinion sway the actual facts...everyone has a bias they are looking for but we need to let the facts lead us to the actual truth...your 100 oercent right they need to learn about the religions so they know what to look out for

also according to to chrstians jesus was not only a person he was also God..so according to them he did give us freewill..cuz he is the same person as god..i know doesnt make sense to me either

8/9/2011 3:29:43 PM Do children need religion? | Page 2  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from lcbotzz:

also according to to chrstians ...

Why to quote those who don't know their noses from their asses?

8/9/2011 3:44:07 PM Do children need religion? | Page 2  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

also according to to christians jesus was not only a person he was also God..so according to them he did give us freewill..cuz he is the same person as god..i know doesn't make sense to me either
8/9/2011 3:53:42 PM Do children need religion? | Page 2  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from duchessa:
Why to quote those who don't know their noses from their asses? ::signal::::signal::::signal::::signal::

sorry duccy i have to disagree with ye..

they know their noses from their ass.

their nose is what goes up the preachers ass, and their a** goes in the Pew.
they remember this by saying,,stinky side down.((PHEW!!!))

8/9/2011 4:40:30 PM Do children need religion? | Page 2  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

hell no got enough copperheads,cottonmouths & timberrattlers all ready damn sure don't need to import any!
but I can give you a recipe for rattlesnake chilli if you want

8/9/2011 5:01:42 PM Do children need religion? | Page 2  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from kinkaju:
hell no got enough copperheads,cottonmouths & timber rattlers all ready damn sure don't need to import any!
but I can give you a recipe for rattlesnake chili if you want

LMAO!!! i kinda figured you'd say that.

thanks but no thanks on the chili. i'm sure its good but me and snakes have a understanding, if they don't bite me i won't bite them. that has been a good arrangement sense 1949,i'd hate to break the treaty now. lol

i was borned and raised in the rice fields of south arkansas and i thought i seen
some BIG cotton mouths. but these damn things over here are on steroids or something.
i've never seen such big ones in my life. but one good thing is, i've noticed a big
rise in king snakes in the last few years. but i haven't seen one big enough to tackle these cotton months. we need to import some gaters.lol

8/9/2011 5:08:15 PM Do children need religion? | Page 2  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

sounds like ya need a 500lb roadrunner

8/9/2011 5:15:32 PM Do children need religion? | Page 2  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from kinkaju:
sounds like ya need a 500lb roadrunner

naa, that wouldn't help... the coyotes would kill it.

8/9/2011 6:29:30 PM Do children need religion? | Page 2  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

IDK hes got a really big pecker

8/9/2011 6:34:35 PM Do children need religion? | Page 2  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from kinkaju:
IDK hes got a really big pecker

then the women would kill him,,, its a no win sitution. but the big problem is there ain't no acme stores around here. where would he get his supplies?

8/9/2011 8:34:55 PM Do children need religion? | Page 2  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

its the coyote that uses the acme rocket to catch the roadrunner with rollerskates

[Edited 8/9/2011 8:36:25 PM ]

8/9/2011 8:43:31 PM Do children need religion? | Page 2  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from kinkaju:
its the coyote that uses the acme rocket to catch the roadrunner with roller skates::brick wall::

LMAO!!! that's what i was trying to say,,just got it twisted around,,,lol

8/9/2011 8:53:14 PM Do children need religion? | Page 2  
joelallen83
Over 1,000 Posts (1,004)
Waxahachie, TX
34, joined Jul. 2011

There are SOME* moral's found within different religions that would be good to teach. honestly, show them both sides from a non-bias stand point and let them decide... knowledge is power.. why let them wonder through life blindly.. that and 'faith' helps some people survive.

8/9/2011 9:05:48 PM Do children need religion? | Page 2  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from joelallen83:
There are SOME* moral's found within different religions that would be good to teach. honestly, show them both sides from a non-bias stand point and let them decide... knowledge is power.. why let them wonder through life blindly.. that and 'faith' helps some people survive.

To teach the kids religion...for knowledge...is OK
For morals? No need to use religion....

8/9/2011 9:16:29 PM Do children need religion? | Page 2  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from joelallen83:

you are right morals are important but they are not exclusive to any religion.
absolutly knowledge is power
faith is not the same as blind faith I am an atheist but i have faith in myself and nature and it has got me through tough times more than once.

8/9/2011 10:17:56 PM Do children need religion? | Page 2  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from kinkaju:
you are right morals are important but they are not exclusive to any religion.
absolute knowledge is power
faith is not the same as blind faith I am an atheist but i have faith in myself and nature and it has got me through tough times more than once.

very well put. but i don't have faith in anything.. i have reasonable expectations of
myself and others to do the right things in life but i don't have faith they will do it.