Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

adult hookup apps

What a particular person does in their spare time will clearly depict the things that are most significant to them. yuba city personals This will place them at ease and they will be more willing to share their amusing story with you. That freaked me out and I took it as a cue to ghost him. speed dating plus size You shouldn t assume that your date has had the opportunity to visit lots of different countries about the world.

adult listcrawler

Publishers submit their blogs or podcasts on Feedspot making use of the type at the top rated of this web page. decatur al personals She then proceeded to do a line of coke off the dinner table. Auxiliary aids and services are readily available to people with disabilities upon request. adultsearch savannah Even though broaching the subject of dollars can be difficult, figuring out the proper monetary questions to ask your companion can enable make certain you are both on the exact same path.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/14/2011 1:22:45 PM Any one ever hike accross the u.s.  
chon1983
Muskogee, OK
33, joined Feb. 2011

hey there everyone i have a trip planned to hike the u.s. and was just wondering if anyone here has done it before and if there are any suggestions im not new to hiking or camping but i believe in getting sage advice from more experienced people

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/25/2011 2:58:45 PM Any one ever hike accross the u.s.  
dearwhoever
Canton, NY
32, joined Apr. 2011

no but i would do it

6/7/2011 1:44:21 AM Any one ever hike accross the u.s.  

centaurlion
Poplar Bluff, MO
43, joined Jun. 2011

Going North to South or East to West?

I know it is a bike trail instead of hiking, but I am not sure if hiking is allowed or not.
There are three great bike trails (two out west and one in the east)and I hear you can get recognition if you complete all three. I think you have to complete each one within the year that you start, and it is open for recognition. Some people do parts of it and then come back to do other parts, and though they technically finish, I do not think they get recognition.

8/30/2011 5:51:40 PM Any one ever hike accross the u.s.  
maryjanemt
Kalispell, MT
27, joined Aug. 2011

be careful dont be afraid to refuse a ride canned food and water are good make sure u have a sleeping bag and tarp and have a blast

9/5/2011 3:29:28 PM Any one ever hike accross the u.s.  
carstein20
Los Angeles, CA
31, joined Sep. 2011

There is a least one guy doing it as we speak. Here is his blog :
http://zocalopublicsquare.org/thepublicsquare/category/walk-like-an-american/page/4/

Such a huge hike is a great experience.
I really hope to hike all the way along the Great Wall of China myself, one day...

1/11/2012 2:51:05 AM Any one ever hike accross the u.s.  

balledup
Pipestone, MN
42, joined Dec. 2011

Up to Alaska , also thumbed it from coast to coast.

2/18/2012 1:57:55 AM Any one ever hike accross the u.s.  

travelbonkers
San Francisco, CA
39, joined Feb. 2012

done state to state. best advice is a week's worth of socks, pack light and only absolute can't live withouts, and if thumbin it use your common sense, if someone offers a ride and looks pscho, DON'T get in the car! lol of course, always carry a nice big hunting knife on your side(mace is good too) - never know when it comes in handy. a waterproof map and all those backpackin things. and above all else, more than anything, is don't go unless you have absolute faith in yourself and the universe that everything will work out and work out ok. Getting stuck in the middle of nowhere can seem like a bad thing, but as long as you keep positive and went prepared and you go with the flow, you'll be fine. Havin a travel buddy is good, but solo is great if you're the independant type - I always solo'd it and got great stories from it all. This summer it's alaska and if the money's as good as I hear and I hope, it's australia next!!! wootwoot!!! good luck brotha! where ya startin out? know which way you're headin or just goin on the fly?

3/20/2012 12:18:47 PM Any one ever hike accross the u.s.  
jhc83
San Luis Potosí
Mexico
34, joined Jan. 2012

I have hiked from Long Beach to Coos Bay Oregon up the coast. One of favorite experiences.

3/20/2012 12:55:27 PM Any one ever hike accross the u.s.  

nice_n_young53
Springfield, KY
23, joined Mar. 2012

Ive wanted to but i havent saved enough money yet. Thats one thing you gonna need. Not to much but enough to buy food, gear, clothing when u need it. Travel light. Tent, food, and apropriate clothing are about all you really need. I hope u dont like showers. A real experience, in my opinion would be take no electronics, only a compass. And map. Completly seclude yourself from society then wen u get through a forest or large area of open plains, notice the difference in your veiws on the world how it is or maybe even life itself! Anyway, a good pair of boots is a must, and also have some lounging shoes for camp, supplies to cover up your gear when it rains, and flares in case of an emergency. Other then what u think u need rhats all i have to offer. I hope you have a safe and wonderful trip! Enjoy being free!!!

3/20/2012 12:56:43 PM Any one ever hike accross the u.s.  

nice_n_young53
Springfield, KY
23, joined Mar. 2012

Wheres that trail in the east?

5/4/2012 8:17:40 PM Any one ever hike accross the u.s.  

singlecutepuert
Brooklyn, NY
24, joined Apr. 2012

heyy man i have hitch hike it really hard make sure you have enough and pleace to because it is rough talk to trucker get rides or people

5/5/2012 9:14:41 AM Any one ever hike accross the u.s.  

camperpaul
Over 2,000 Posts (3,237)
Zion, IL
75, joined Mar. 2008

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

5/15/2012 10:28:27 AM Any one ever hike accross the u.s.  

saruman256
Over 2,000 Posts (2,990)
Belleville, IL
61, joined Jun. 2007

Back in the 70's I hitchhiked from San Diego to Jacksonville, FL along I-10, that was quite an experience, met some nice people, the bad ones usually don't stop for you.
Make sure you have appropriate weather gear because it can get both hot and cold, wet or dry.
Trust your instincts, if it doesn't look or feel right, odds are it isn't.
Take appropriate measures for self defense, I am not saying to pack heat, but pepper spray is not too much to cary.

5/20/2012 4:00:43 PM Any one ever hike accross the u.s.  

aladnam
Johnston, RI
57, joined May. 2010

I have hitchiked many times across the US Late 70's and early 80's. The state/national parks are not so good anymore for real travelers.

7/15/2012 11:42:09 AM Any one ever hike accross the u.s.  

rusty356
Lenoir City, TN
65, joined Oct. 2008

Have you asked Forest Gump?

7/15/2012 1:07:23 PM Any one ever hike accross the u.s.  

shellfishguy
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,804)
Storden, MN
70, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from nice_n_young53:
Wheres that trail in the east?
One major in the East - The A T, ie, Appalachian Trail. Starts in Georgia, ends in Maine, give or take 2500 miles. Usually, thru hikers start in late March/early April, to finish on Katahdin before the snow flies. While the scenery along the way is spectacular, the best (or worst) is saved for the end. From the NY/Conn line to the end, statistically about a quarter of the journey, but the hardest in terms of up, down, switchbacks. The Presidentials, in NH, can be very tough, peak to peak maybe a mile, but on the trail more like three or four. Above all, plan, plan, plan. And enjoy it!! A cautionary note - conditions on Washington in the early Fall, CAN and DO deteriorate rapidly. A strong northwest front can have 75 knot winds and snow on the summit.

7/16/2012 1:10:47 PM Any one ever hike accross the u.s.  

kazio58
Evergreen Park, IL
32, joined Jun. 2010

fun campaign to be a part of http://ipledg.com/projects/soybean-farming1/369