Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

apps like tinder for hookups free

If i were to deactivate with out giving him a possibility, there is a possibility that i am still single now. ayr singles There is no point in waiting for really like to come to you because you have the opportunity to join in the exciting and uncover new people today every single day. As ideal you can spend focus to safety measures and how considerably of your information gets shared. twoo online dating site This is specifically essential when communicating on the web, as it may be tougher to vet the person you re talking to.

most popular hookup apps 2018

We might earn a commission by way of hyperlinks on our site. men seeking men mcallen Your excellent match is only excellent if you know you happen to be getting true and sincere with every single other from the start out. There are no set guidelines of engagement, so don t get stuck in that limbo. tinder puerto rico If it is an original character, a character from a show, or a thing else it would normally be for the reason that they are carrying out it mainly because the roleplayer decides to have that character date a further character.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/4/2008 7:06:43 AM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  
aknight2rmbr
150 Mile House, BC
49, joined Jan. 2008

Since I have been single...Getting hit on by younger women seems to happen more than women my age. Whats up with that?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/6/2008 1:34:11 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  
belles_boss
Victoria, BC
52, joined Jan. 2008

Funny you should say that, if I contact anyone they are at least my age usually older, not sure why though! I'm sure I'd make an excellent cougar!

3/7/2008 6:26:39 AM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  
aknight2rmbr
150 Mile House, BC
49, joined Jan. 2008

I am not looking for someone much younger..Just have noticed flirts by younger women. Maybe I am missing flirts by the women closer to my age. Not so obvious???

3/8/2008 12:14:14 AM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  
belles_boss
Victoria, BC
52, joined Jan. 2008

Women tend to get more subtle the older they get!

3/8/2008 7:30:55 AM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  
aknight2rmbr
150 Mile House, BC
49, joined Jan. 2008

and alot smarter..

3/12/2008 1:41:08 AM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  
surelyugest
Nanaimo, BC
59, joined Mar. 2008

Being a.. umm experienced woman shall we say... has it's perks , but it's hard to look at someone significantly younger as a potential life mate.
I dated a guy 18 years younger than me for four years.. he didn't mind the difference but I did.

3/12/2008 5:10:04 AM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  
aknight2rmbr
150 Mile House, BC
49, joined Jan. 2008

I guess not..I was thinking more like 8yrs different in age. Is it that women are more to themselves as they age..Or are they just plain straight out picky. They know exactly what they want and they are determined to get it!

3/13/2008 7:20:43 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  
shandy88
Delta, BC
47, joined Jan. 2008

I think we're more picky,been through a lot of crap.

3/13/2008 11:39:17 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  

jochenb29
Port Moody, BC
38, joined Mar. 2008

That's a question that depends totally on the attitude the date has towards me. For instance instantaneous sex would be a no go. I'd want to date a person for a while until we understand each other first. I may kiss her as long as she'd want to proceed. But sexual intercourse can be a grave mistake if rushed into it... (Children, STDs,emotional problems, and other things like those...)The circumstances need to be perfect or else no go...

[Edited 3/13/2008 11:48:44 PM ]

3/16/2008 2:23:05 AM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  
northernangel
Dawson Creek, BC
59, joined Feb. 2008

I've been reading the related posts..my thoughts are that younger women are attracted to older men because they assume the older the man,the more responsible/mature he is?

My question to you, aknight2rmbr, is how would you feel if a woman 10 yrs older than you flirted with you? Are younger men,i.e. in their 30's or 40's at all interested in meeting women 5 or 10 yr older than themselves? From reading profiles in here, it seems to me once a man passes a certain age,he only looks for younger women,and yet statistics say women outlive men...do any guys out there look for a woman who is happy with who she is,mature enough to know what life and the big picture is all about?

At my age,I could envision myself dating someone 10yrs younger(ok,in my dreams!) I've been asked out by men a few yrs younger than myself,but then I've been told I look at least 8 yrs younger than I am. I guess for most guys,the younger the better?...I'm just curious

3/16/2008 4:04:43 AM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  
pebbles03
Delta, BC
46, joined Feb. 2008

yes

3/16/2008 5:13:17 AM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  
aknight2rmbr
150 Mile House, BC
49, joined Jan. 2008

Well northernangel. Yes I would and yes I have. My thoughts on this topic were ...that age should never be a deciding factor on a couples true feelings. If it's love and both partners are more than comfortable with it...WHO cares..Leave em' alone. In my case over the past year ..year and a half I have been hit on by more younger women than older.

3/16/2008 5:15:48 AM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  
aknight2rmbr
150 Mile House, BC
49, joined Jan. 2008

Sorry...in regards to the younger the better......I wouldn't say so..Hell believe you me there is alot more experience in the women my age...

3/17/2008 8:29:29 AM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  
guitargal
Gold River, BC
56, joined Mar. 2008

It is hard to deal with a man that is younger as they tend to mature later and then to add the lack of years...
I am very tolerant but my last relationship was with a younger guy...7 years....and that was way too much work mentally.
I like the mentality of someone my own age...That's just my own opinion also.

3/19/2008 4:02:26 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  

deedz187
Surrey, BC
32, joined Mar. 2008

I think if your gonna date someone who is younger than you they should be within a reasonabl age but i guess it's to each their own

3/24/2008 4:08:53 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  
mbts
Bowser, BC
62, joined Mar. 2008

Yes if the chemistry is right. All my relationships have been younger, but if it is too much of an age difference (more than 10years) it can be a lot of work....but then any relationship is!! And yes I think as we get older we know what we do and don't want so games aren't necessary.

3/29/2008 11:04:14 AM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  

relick08
Invermere, BC
72, joined Mar. 2008

What everybody should remember is that 10 or 12 yrs. is not that much of a difference when you are older . It is more of a big deal when you are younger .

3/29/2008 2:24:15 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  
serenity11
Salmon Arm, BC
59, joined Dec. 2007

Well Relic, I think that all depends on the person. Some people think "old" and some think "young". My ex was 12 yrs. older than me and there were pros and cons regarding the age difference. He only wanted to listen to music from the 50's, he only wanted to watch the nostalgia channel, he always talked about the good old days as if there weren't any new ones to make. he went to bed at 8:30. He didn't want to go out and do anything. I would say that not only did the age difference play a part but also the fact that he thought old(even older than he was).
On the flip side..he didn't want to go out every night with the boys, he didn't believe in screwing around and so never did.
I suppose age makes a difference if the person is stuck in a certain era.

3/29/2008 2:49:06 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  
spanew
Over 1,000 Posts (1,959)
Abbotsford, BC
52, joined Jan. 2008

I don't generally post alot in the forums but here I do feel a need to comment because it is something I can relate to. My husband was 13 years older than me, I was with him for little over 19 years altogether before he passed away from a heart attack and I have to agree with Serenity. There are many pros and cons to being with someone who is much older than you. I don't regret being with him, he loved me and treated me right. What I do "regret" is that he was much older and set in his ways and I think I missed out on alot and made alot of sacrafices. Some I wish I hadn't, others I would never take back, it was worth it. There has to be a level of acceptance so to speak when being in a relationship with someone much older.

3/29/2008 5:46:13 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  

relick08
Invermere, BC
72, joined Mar. 2008

Hi Serenity , You hit the nail on the head when you said your ex (THOUGHT OLD ). He would have likely had the same attitude if he was tye same age as you . Not all older poeple go to bed at 8.30 , some of us stay up way past midnite . Youmay be on to something about the screwing around though . :laughing: Relick

3/30/2008 10:33:14 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  
le_mo1
Mission, BC
58, joined Mar. 2008

Yes, I would, however I also keep my options open.

[Edited 3/30/2008 10:34:03 PM ]

4/1/2008 10:31:25 AM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  
serenity11
Salmon Arm, BC
59, joined Dec. 2007

Your probably right relic. Certainly there can be a level of security with an older man as usually by a certain age we are more settled and calm but there can be a trade off then as well as far as spark and excitement, energy etc.. Not saying that all older men are dead in the water so to speak . There are health issues as well that definetley come up as we get older that we can't seem to escape . It's interesting that so many younger guys look for older women and they say that's because they are more stable and know what they want..hmmm. On the flip side of that there are so many guys that are 50 or more that say they are looking for younger women. Makes me wonder what they are really looking for in a partner?? A trophy wife? a sex kitten? They are intimidated by women of their age because we do know what we want?? Topic for another forum I guess.

4/1/2008 12:24:06 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  

relick08
Invermere, BC
72, joined Mar. 2008

SERENITY A lot of what you say is fairly accurate . You make some sense with the Health issues , but that is a 2 way street . We cant forget about the BIG CHANGE OF LIFE when a woman gets around 40 . I believe that is part of the reason older men opt for younger women . Some girls i know that are my age never seem to get past the CHANGE ,or maybe they are just using it for a excuse . The thing we all must try and figure out is how young is too young . Happiness comes in strange ways and what is perfect for some will be awful for others .

[Edited 4/1/2008 1:35:26 PM ]

4/6/2008 3:46:02 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  

fungirl36154
Terrace, BC
47, joined Apr. 2008

i have to admit, at 41 and a woman, i look more closely at 30 yr old men lol

4/6/2008 4:28:30 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  

relick08
Invermere, BC
72, joined Mar. 2008

FUNGIRL You got me all confussed . Maybe being 41 / 37 you are looking at younger guys hopeing you can stall the aging process . Anyways good luck in your quest .

4/8/2008 8:24:36 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  
serenity11
Salmon Arm, BC
59, joined Dec. 2007

" We cant forget about the BIG CHANGE OF LIFE when a woman gets around 40 . I believe that is part of the reason older men opt for younger women . Some girls i know that are my age never seem to get past the CHANGE ,or maybe they are just using it for a excuse"

Relic, can you explain more about what your referring to here? Excuse for what? and why is it a woman "change" would be a reason to seek a younger person?

Look forward to what you have to say.

4/8/2008 10:10:25 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  

relick08
Invermere, BC
72, joined Mar. 2008

SERENITY
What i meant was some ladies i know just dont want to have anything to do with any MALE after the BIG event ocurres this may be the reason some older men look for a younger woman , Iknow this is not the way most people see this +I know its not true all the time . This is just a scenerio .
What I was suggesting about an excuse was maybe some women may try +fool themseives that they are still virile + desireable . They could be just trying to slow down the Aging proccess + desire a younger man .
Hope this sort of explains my comments .
Relick

4/12/2008 9:43:26 AM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  
serenity11
Salmon Arm, BC
59, joined Dec. 2007

Hey Relic:
Interesting perception Yes, I have heard a lot of women talk about not being interested in sex during and after menopause but that has usually had to do with 1.)- Some women experience more dryness during this time and have found the men they are with do not want to take the extra foreplay time that this requires...or 2.)they never really enjoyed sex in the first place and yes, then use it as an excuse refuse( too bad they didn't have a partner that they found enjoyable sexually in the first place.
As far as women fooling themselves about still being virile and desirable??? and using that as a reason to seek out younger men??. I for one at 50 yrs. old am still virile and am still desirable and also know a lot of other women my age and older that are (no fooling here).Even my Mother at 75 is still virile and desirable. I think when a woman seeks out a much younger man it is because she wants mainly a sexual relationship and they can provide that and also she would be looking for some excitement and energy with her partner. I do think this can be found with someone closer in age but it does take longer.
It is interesting that the mid-life change men go through is rarely mentioned.
You know, where they all of a sudden, maybe after having been married for 20 or 30 yrs. decide they want to ditch the wife and kids and go buy a sports car and hit on 20 yr. olds. That I would say is more like the scenario you mentioned regarding fooling oneself and trying to slow down the aging process.

4/12/2008 12:29:54 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  

relick08
Invermere, BC
72, joined Mar. 2008

SERENITY ,
Thanks for your insight . You said it much better than i could . If a partner never really tells the other person what theirneeds are then one never kmows . Also you are probably right about men + forplay . even i might say that many men likely neglect that area of lovemaking the older they get . We all may be more likely to be more complaicent , especially with longterm partners . the older we get .
Its really good to know that both you +your mom are still really virile, especially your mom . Ido realize there are many many people that have not given up on Sex . This is a good thing .
You aiso opened up another train of thought about the CHANGE men go thru . Your right . its not discussed as oten as it should be or even thought about for that matter .
Looking forward to your reply . Allways intresting to hear your views .

RELICK :

4/14/2008 12:20:54 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  
serenity11
Salmon Arm, BC
59, joined Dec. 2007

Well Relic,
I guess we hit on a couple of new ideas for different topics to post.

4/14/2008 1:13:27 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  

relick08
Invermere, BC
72, joined Mar. 2008

SERENITY
If you want to start a new thread , go ahead . We are lossing track on this one .
Relick

4/22/2008 9:08:59 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  
zeolen
Vancouver, BC
41, joined Jan. 2008

Hi there,

can someone explain to me why older guys like younger women ? I mean, a lot younger, with a difference up to 18 years... ? I'm 31, not 18 without experience. Could those guys not figure it out ?
Ladies, what is your experience ? opinion ?

4/24/2008 7:45:58 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  

soely
Nanoose Bay, BC
75, joined Jan. 2008

AGE is not important,physical attraction is.First of all not all man are the same and What is the menopause for man? A man In his 80tis can still protrus children,were a women cant.So bi the nature woman age faster.Man witch go with older woman are looking for a mother figure,some one looking after them.And of curse sex,older more experienced woman don't need much convincing.Older man are usury more establish t,and financially secure.(financial problems course a lot of marrige problems)The other reason older man are more interestet in younger women is physical atraction a women can be a turn on or a turn off.I asume it works the other way to.So yes I would date someone much younger!

4/28/2008 8:41:12 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  
biggmeat
Nanaimo, BC
29, joined Apr. 2008

hi girls

4/28/2008 8:43:36 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  
biggmeat
Nanaimo, BC
29, joined Apr. 2008

hey whats up

4/28/2008 8:45:08 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  
biggmeat
Nanaimo, BC
29, joined Apr. 2008

ues i would any ladys interested

5/3/2008 1:20:10 AM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  

jochenb29
Port Moody, BC
38, joined Mar. 2008

I'd be thinking about that for a while. The reason why I write that is cause first off young ladies are often very shallow other times they can be nice too but that's hard to find out. Older ladies come with experience for the sexual activity as do some younger ones but that really depends on the lady you talk to if you know what I mean. I wouldn't like a young lady with lots of sexual experience because that may mean that she's been with a lot of guys. Without sounding rude, I don't want to try the town bicycle. I guess you need to really know who you are dealing with no matter if young or older... I'm sure a hot older lady who looks pretty would still do the same as a younger one. I'd need to know only if she got any sexually transmitted diseases. After all not knowing before hand is dangerous.

[Edited 5/3/2008 1:22:43 AM ]

5/6/2008 12:58:55 AM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  
newffee
Nanaimo, BC
44, joined Apr. 2008

Well from my experience, age is just a number. Its how u get along with someone that counts. I mean if u totally click with someone then age is trivial. I'd date a younger girl and have dated younger girls before.

5/10/2008 1:53:45 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  
serenity11
Salmon Arm, BC
59, joined Dec. 2007

O.K. newfie, i see your age criteria is 18-36. If age doesn't matter to you then why have a limitation? I do have to ask you...let's say you met an 18 yr. old and fell in love. That is a 17 yr. age difference for you. Do you really think that girl is going to be around when you are 60 and she is 43 and so on?? What is it you are really looking for?

5/31/2008 10:52:13 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  

jochenb29
Port Moody, BC
38, joined Mar. 2008

Good question.

6/21/2008 9:28:36 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  

krishnamurti
North Vancouver, BC
55, joined Jun. 2008

All the lonely peopple where do they all come from. Be happy with yourself first and soon you you shall find. You are ur best friend.

6/21/2008 9:29:56 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  

krishnamurti
North Vancouver, BC
55, joined Jun. 2008

Know thyself.

6/29/2008 2:25:16 AM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  
starrgazer2008
Surrey, BC
56, joined Apr. 2008

For along time I stayed within my age range but lately seems that men my age are more freakin insecure and unsure of what they want. Maybe the younger the better.

7/1/2008 11:15:03 AM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  
dudkan
Coquitlam, BC
65, joined Feb. 2008

As a professional very attractive and youthful women I am always mistaken as being 15 to 20 younger and am constantly being hit on by much younger man....My ego does not need to be propped up...but I know many women who are fat and not attractive, LACK OF FIANCIAL STATUS they will jump at a much younger man and when they do rest assured it is all about sex for those younger men DO NOT WISH TO BE SEEN WITH AN OLDER WOMEN SO CONTACT IS ALWAYS BEHIND CLOSED DOORS. ^tHE DOWNFALL FOR THE WOMEN IS SHE STOPS LOOKING FOR HER OLDER FUTURE MATE WHERE MARRIAGE IS PART OF HER AGENDA...AS THEY YOUNG STUD IS THERE FOR HER...UNTIL HE FINDS THE YOUNG WOMEN OF HIS DREAMS..

FOR ME NEVER NOT EVEN FOR A FREE DINNER...FOR A IS A DEAD-END ROAD

7/6/2008 12:17:00 AM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  

relick08
Invermere, BC
72, joined Mar. 2008

dudkin it must be nice to be a profesional, attractive , youthfull looking ladie who gets hit on by younger men but have you stopped to consider that your situation may change ,I also know of lots of people ,men + women , who are may be overweight, not quite as attractive + not as finacially succesfull as you may like, but they do have companions or people that they can converse with no matter what . Getting to kmow a person is the purpose of D/H , + if any of these parties want to expand their relatiomshp , it is because both parties are consenting adults , not out just lookimg for a free meal .Most people are looking for companionship first , then seeing what else happens .

[Edited 7/6/2008 12:19:33 AM ]

7/6/2008 2:53:57 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  
spanew
Over 1,000 Posts (1,959)
Abbotsford, BC
52, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from dudkan:
As a professional very attractive and youthful women I am always mistaken as being 15 to 20 younger and am constantly being hit on by much younger man....My ego does not need to be propped up...but I know many women who are fat and not attractive, LACK OF FIANCIAL STATUS they will jump at a much younger man and when they do rest assured it is all about sex for those younger men DO NOT WISH TO BE SEEN WITH AN OLDER WOMEN SO CONTACT IS ALWAYS BEHIND CLOSED DOORS. ^tHE DOWNFALL FOR THE WOMEN IS SHE STOPS LOOKING FOR HER OLDER FUTURE MATE WHERE MARRIAGE IS PART OF HER AGENDA...AS THEY YOUNG STUD IS THERE FOR HER...UNTIL HE FINDS THE YOUNG WOMEN OF HIS DREAMS..

FOR ME NEVER NOT EVEN FOR A FREE DINNER...FOR A IS A DEAD-END ROAD

It is hard to believe that a professional woman such as you claim to be would put so much generalization (with spelling and diction errors included) in other women because they are not a size 2.. Well I am not a size 2, I am a size 10 and I don't make a lot of money but I will not jump for younger men for any reason and have never been with a younger man. I also don't look for a date for a free meal, I do cook very well in fact and don't need a man to pay for one. If you seem to know so many "fat" and "unattractive" women perhaps there is a reason why you hang out with them. I know several attractive and curvy women along with some very slim women but none of my friends or the women I know have settled for a younger man for an ego boost or any other reason.

8/19/2008 4:15:36 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  
rebeccaanne
Grand Forks, BC
54, joined Aug. 2008

Ive a fella from vernon wanting to date me for quite some time an dive reclinded im 45 and he 66 hes very fit and young looking.My dads brother married 17 yrs his junior and they had a strong marriage.So does age matter?
I also had a 29 yr old recently want to date me but that too me is a bit too young for me period.my sons 18.

8/23/2008 11:35:55 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  
maylena
Prince George, BC
75, joined Feb. 2008

I would and did and married a younger man but he was very mature. I left him in Ontario to go back to BC.......what a mistake.
I'm not looking for anyone else but I sure would like to have a friend and if that happens and should it go further then so be it. I would prefer my own age and if I someday happen to meet (my match) I will know what I want and I will work at the relationship to keep it going.
Maylena

8/23/2008 11:40:05 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  
maylena
Prince George, BC
75, joined Feb. 2008

I would date someone 5 years younger. I married a man 6 years younger in Ontario but left him behind for BC life.
Bad mistake.

9/8/2008 8:44:06 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  
donovaninsurrey
Surrey, BC
48, joined Jan. 2008

younger women flirt with older men because it wont lead anywhere. its usually just a ego boost for them. i found women hit on me when i was married and wore a wedding ring more then they do when im single. its just a ego boost for them and rarely anything more.

9/8/2008 8:45:56 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  
donovaninsurrey
Surrey, BC
48, joined Jan. 2008

and the formula is... his age divided by 2 then add 7. if shes younger than that, shes too young.

9/9/2008 1:25:54 AM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  

xxhereiamxx
Coquitlam, BC
27, joined Apr. 2008

nice, 15 and older is still fair game

10/9/2008 12:15:41 AM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  

msme1967
Oyama, BC
50, joined Sep. 2008

I have been chatting with a younger man...he's 34 and I am 41. At first I wasn't sure if the age difference was too much but in chatting with him I have found that he is very mature, or at least comes off that way. I even asked him why he chose me when there was such an age difference and he replied that he hadn't even noticed that there was an age difference, and that he just liked my profile. We have been chatting for a month now and things have been progressing nicely, he has hesitated in meeting me because he says he wants to take things slowly and he is enjoying our daily chats. I'm going to give it another couple of weeks and if he's still not willing to meet I may have to call it to an end as he seems to forget I am "old".

10/13/2008 11:54:40 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  

kerry12345
Victoria
Australia
58, joined Sep. 2008

yes l would and l have ,lv dated a guy that was 37 l was 48 l guess on how mature they are and what they wont , old men are too old lolol l never date anyone my age

11/5/2008 8:05:27 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  
caralee
Nanaimo, BC
53, joined Oct. 2008

Yes, I believe I would depending on the person,I do not like to be judged....so would like to think I would pay others the same respect.Everyone is an individual there are a lot of generalizations out there which for the most part are accurate...but sometimes they are WRONG,I would not want to miss out on a beautiful life experiance because of some generaliztion so when I am approached by younger men they get they same oppurtunitys/respect as an older man ' see if we like each other then go from there'.....I am not not going to live my life based on anyones else's rules or boundaries. this is my ride....MY RULES....smiles all around.:

11/5/2008 8:06:44 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  
caralee
Nanaimo, BC
53, joined Oct. 2008

Yes, I believe I would depending on the person,I do not like to be judged....so would like to think I would pay others the same respect.Everyone is an individual there are a lot of generalizations out there which for the most part are accurate...but sometimes they are WRONG,I would not want to miss out on a beautiful life experiance because of some generaliztion so when I am approached by younger men they get the same oppurtunitys/respect as an older man ' see if we like each other then go from there'.....I am not not going to live my life based on anyones else's rules or boundaries. this is my ride....MY RULES....smiles all around.:

3/21/2009 4:01:07 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  

angellicbaby
Kamloops, BC
39, joined Mar. 2009

The biggest age difference I've had has been 8 years.. I was 29, and he was 21. Now a days I focus on a partner being anywhere between 23 and 35 for my interest to be sparked.

7/11/2009 6:35:23 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  
bbwcompanion
Maple Ridge, BC
61, joined Apr. 2009

Much younger ladies ar 85% of the time looking for a sugar daddy hook-up, security and all that. They achieve this by playing on vanity and some men's desire for a trophy wife. Sad of some but true.
15% are sincere and enjoy more mature personalities and dislike the boyish personalities, trial and errors of younger men, or such...it varies on the reason.

7/27/2009 1:39:03 AM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  
ccchica
Surrey, BC
56, joined Jul. 2009

I did date someone younger then myself and I would not do it again. I am putting the claws away I like them older.

[Edited 7/27/2009 1:41:55 AM ]

7/27/2009 7:45:24 AM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you?  
lucy_
Over 1,000 Posts (1,245)
McComb, MS
49, joined Jul. 2009

good morning