Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames one night stands

PozMatch also focuses on connecting those hunting for platonic friendships. augusta singles If not then there absolutely nothing left to speak about . HIV Dating On the web focuses on reside chat for those living with HIV. search pof singles The cause guys from dating web sites are not significant is that the same group of guys get all the swipes and can afford to be time wasters as they have lots of alternatives.

hookup now near me

To make the dating app even much more exhilarating, Clover requires you away from swiping limits and make factors much more fascinating by introducing you with reside mixers. naples classifieds To sign up, you are going to will need to use either your Facebook account or your telephone quantity, so if you are not comfy using either of these, give Bumble a miss. Free Of Charge Dating Web Page Forums asiri_ocean onlyfans The counseling has helped, but he stated the growing freedom from the pandemic has created a massive distinction.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/12/2011 10:38:19 PM Growing Romaine Lettuce In Central Va.  
seethersucks
Louisa, VA
47, joined Apr. 2011

I live in the middle of a hayfield. Any suggestions on how to shade my lettuce?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/13/2011 11:23:43 AM Growing Romaine Lettuce In Central Va.  
pchristian
Louisa, VA
45, joined Apr. 2011

Plant some trees LOL

5/13/2011 12:08:16 PM Growing Romaine Lettuce In Central Va.  
seethersucks
Louisa, VA
47, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from pchristian:
Plant some trees LOL

Hardy har har har. No lettuce for you!lol

5/16/2011 2:32:51 AM Growing Romaine Lettuce In Central Va.  
badger59
Raleigh, NC
68, joined Jun. 2009

I'm kind of puzzled by your question. I've always grown lettuce in full sun. I usually put it out in the spring just after last frost is done, eat on it for a few weeks before hot weather comes in. Never have shaded lettuce.

5/16/2011 5:26:05 AM Growing Romaine Lettuce In Central Va.  
walksthenight11
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,049)
Asheville, NC
74, joined Feb. 2011

use a piece of shading screen type cloth. The same kind they use to grow ginseng. Elevate it on a simple frame. It augght to work.

5/19/2011 9:27:55 AM Growing Romaine Lettuce In Central Va.  

bones01
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,598)
Homeland, CA
68, joined Apr. 2008

I intersperse Sunflowers throughout my garden because it gets so hot here. A little shade helps keep plants from heat stress.

5/19/2011 10:21:01 PM Growing Romaine Lettuce In Central Va.  
seethersucks
Louisa, VA
47, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from badger59:
I'm kind of puzzled by your question. I've always grown lettuce in full sun. I usually put it out in the spring just after last frost is done, eat on it for a few weeks before hot weather comes in. Never have shaded lettuce.

Well that's exactly my point ! Id like to enjoy lettuce all year long. I start plants like lettuce ,carrots,onions,and celery every month and keep them indoors to stunt them as needed so I have staggered growth rates therefor staggered harvest

5/19/2011 10:30:03 PM Growing Romaine Lettuce In Central Va.  
seethersucks
Louisa, VA
47, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from bones01:
I intersperse Sunflowers throughout my garden because it gets so hot here. A little shade helps keep plants from heat stress.

Great minds think alike! I actually planted 7 sunflowers west of my letttuce and a bunch of peppermint(which is from last year and already very lush and about 2ft tall) . I also have a grape vine I started too last year after my dissapointing expierience. When I put the trellis up for the grapevines it should provide a little shade as well

5/20/2011 8:39:58 AM Growing Romaine Lettuce In Central Va.  

bones01
Homeland, CA
68, joined Apr. 2008

Quote from seethersucks:
Well that's exactly my point ! Id like to enjoy lettuce all year long. I start plants like lettuce ,carrots,onions,and celery every month and keep them indoors to stunt them as needed so I have staggered growth rates therefor staggered harvest

Succession Planting makes alot of sense and keeps the veggies coming for an extended period. I have a tendency to "Crowd" plants in my small garden so have to thin some out from time to time.

Fun thing about gardening is, you can make mistakes and still grow lots of veggie.

5/20/2011 5:16:35 PM Growing Romaine Lettuce In Central Va.  

skiwino
Over 2,000 Posts (2,427)
Redford, MI
55, joined Feb. 2007

Quote from seethersucks:
Great minds think alike! I actually planted 7 sunflowers west of my letttuce and a bunch of peppermint(which is from last year and already very lush and about 2ft tall) . I also have a grape vine I started too last year after my dissapointing expierience. When I put the trellis up for the grapevines it should provide a little shade as well

I put late succession plantings of lettuce between rows of things like Mustard, Chard, Turnips, etc.

5/20/2011 6:50:34 PM Growing Romaine Lettuce In Central Va.  
seethersucks
Louisa, VA
47, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from skiwino:
I put late succession plantings of lettuce between rows of things like Mustard, Chard, Turnips, etc.

I guess my question is .......is my lettuce not gonna do well in july heat no matter how much I shade it?

5/20/2011 7:56:46 PM Growing Romaine Lettuce In Central Va.  

bones01
Homeland, CA
68, joined Apr. 2008

Quote from seethersucks:
I guess my question is .......is my lettuce not gonna do well in july heat no matter how much I shade it?

Most varieties of lettuce are cool weather crops. Extreme heat will cause serious wilt regardless of how much you water them.

5/21/2011 1:50:27 AM Growing Romaine Lettuce In Central Va.  

skiwino
Over 2,000 Posts (2,427)
Redford, MI
55, joined Feb. 2007

Quote from seethersucks:

I am able to pick lettuce all summer; I don't know if you will be able to in your climate.