Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

datehookup login with facebook

And some of my buddies in fact met n paktor n at least three couples married from Lowyat right here. craigslist bremen ga com is not in any way affiliated with Peloton Interactive Inc. You can filter your search results primarily based on new accounts and on the net members. www biggercity If you like piƱa coladas and receiving caught in the rain, Rupert Holmes could be a excellent match.

megapersonals con

He had promptly recommended dinner at his perhaps a red flag? The walk was going properly and I basically fancied him at 1st, he s definitely very good searching and unquestionably my kind. craigslist show low free stuff Stream on four devices at when or download your favorites to watch later. If they believe in such stuff, possibilities are they will be taking the partnership seriously and are not hunting for any flings. locanto pakistan Technologies enables us to surpass the barrier of social inhibitions.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/21/2007 8:51:24 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

zola1
Erie, PA

LOL! To much is wasted! If the average vagina is 6" thn why would 12" feel good? And to those that are wondering, the "G' spot is at the front wall of the vagina and about half way to the top.

6/21/2007 9:08:26 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

zola1
Erie, PA

Where did everyone go? Are you all looking for the "G"spot?

6/21/2007 9:14:56 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

mwa1979
Renville, MN

most of the time i have no problem finding the g spot but im in a slump since my wife and i went are own way and there is no getting back togeather in site

6/21/2007 9:16:45 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

wildwest33
Flat Rock, MI

IT'S THE DEPTH THAT FILLS THE SOUL!!! I WANT TO FEEL GREAT,AND NOT HAVE TO MASTERBATE.
THE LITTLE ONES JUST TICKLE.

6/22/2007 8:46:01 AM LADIES does size really matter??????  

celtic_king
Milton, FL

Do you know that the "G" spot has never actually been proven to exist. Test done have shown that on the front wall there is a more sensitive spot true...however 45% of women that were tested complained of discomfort when that area was stimulated. Women have reported their "G" spot to also be in various locations besides the front wall. Just food for thought....no woman is the same.

6/25/2007 8:34:56 AM LADIES does size really matter??????  

newlife4me2
Saylorsburg, PA

Well I do think size matters. Although if ther is enough foreplay, and variation then everybody can still enjoy the motions and reach an orgasm. It's just easier if the guy is of an adequate size for the girl in the first place. And I too didn't believe in a g-spot, at least for myself until about four or five years ago when my husband finally found it. The orgasms I have from g-spot stimulation are completely and totally different than any others I've ever had. More on the lines of a really thick and hearty stew as opposed to just soup. I can't think of any other way to describe it.

6/25/2007 8:47:53 AM LADIES does size really matter??????  

hunglikeatree
Coal Township, PA

If you think size matters then talk to me

6/25/2007 8:54:02 AM LADIES does size really matter??????  

kofosho
Granger, IN

i got strait up 7.5, now is that a good size ladies?

6/25/2007 9:07:21 AM LADIES does size really matter??????  

wolfy9459
Dayton, OH

Well heck if size matters then I'm in a hurt. I only got 3 inches and if that aint big enough around then nothings is. LMAO

Kenny

6/25/2007 11:11:17 AM LADIES does size really matter??????  

burnedonce
Duncan, OK

Im with you WILD WEST, feverishly taking notes, just broke my 3rd pencil, got a whole pile of um on the floor,wait, Ill get the BIG marker.

6/25/2007 11:16:08 AM LADIES does size really matter??????  

melbie7769
Grand Junction, CO

ROFLMAO OMG BREATH ok better now

To a point yes but at the same time its how they use the tool that can make all the difference....mmmmmmmm.....happy thoughts!!!!!

6/25/2007 11:27:47 AM LADIES does size really matter??????  

totalpackage38
Durham, NC

Well I'm a good size and thick and can use it well so what can you say you will be full

6/25/2007 2:04:23 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

luvinlifetothem
Biddeford, ME

Had a guy who my aunt told she would not date because his penis was not big enough tell her, "Well, I may not hit bottom, but I will bang the hell out of the sides! ROFLMAO
(she still wouldnt go out with him...)

6/25/2007 2:18:57 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

burnedonce
Duncan, OK

luvin that is sooooooooo funny

6/25/2007 2:27:08 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

metu
Dahlonega, GA

OK, guys! If this will make it easier......lightly press down just a little above your woman's pubic bone. When she goes Ooooh, THAT'S where the elusive G-spot is located! It's up to you to find it on the inside. I can hear it now, a world-wide chorus of Oooohs as women find thier own G-spots! It'll be a movement! World peace, everyone! lol

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21