Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mobile listcrawler

I am profoundly grateful to my EA close friends for the way they make me feel comfortable. dating biloxi ms Blank Slate Media is the publisher of six award winning weekly newspapers on the North Shore of Nassau County, Extended Island, and its web site The Island Now. Dating and Relationships is a fantastic spot to speak about relationships, sex, dating and marriage. how to fix gray screen on omegle Then once again, I am new at this and am passing along suggestions from a sighted buddy.

skipthegames hookups

The app was charging customers more than 30 $US19. havana for singles Initially date can be awkward but can nonetheless be a misimpression of each other folks. Social media is exactly where a lot of people today get stung, with $9. omegle mobile language The very first time, a couple of years ago, I only lasted a fortnight since I had so lots of bad experiences.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

7/11/2007 9:40:46 AM LADIES does size really matter??????  

angelkissedu
Martinsburg, WV

Hi Vick That is what I like in my man....lol

7/11/2007 9:58:29 AM LADIES does size really matter??????  

fairywolf
Rogers, AR

Every women's body is different. Read a Kama Sutra book to find the right fit for you. Or just test drive.lol

7/11/2007 12:37:11 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

rainbowtoxicity
Mount Holly, NJ

First off. I should mention that in a woman there is about 6" of leeway (unless you're thoroughly "broken in"), and only the first 4" have the most feeling. I would say an average 7" penis should suffice. However girth is really what counts. No woman wants to be screwed by a pencil. My first and last male experience was horrible...great length but no girth. I'd say 2" to 3" inches around should be ok.

7/11/2007 6:37:38 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

burnedonce
Duncan, OK

So, Vick, still getting "all that unwanted email"??????????hee hee

7/13/2007 2:04:52 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

lunawoman
Whittier, CA

You wan't the truth? You can't hadle the truth.. SIZE DOES MATTER!!!

7/13/2007 6:32:30 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

100mrmom
Lakeland, FL

luna i thought it was the length of time.

7/14/2007 6:06:10 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

darkpryncess
Lucedale, MS

Wow. Join a new site, get a whole new ballgame...

Size does matter. The proper question is; How much does size matter?

I was married for almost ten years to a man with average equipment. Average in length, that is. Dood had equestrian girth. Some women like the feeling of being completely filled, some like feeling opened, some are just feeling pretty glad they're not in Latexland for the evening.

As a general rule for me, if you're not getting the job done, hell, I'll give ya direction. lol. Ladies, if his tools aren't fit for the job... lend him one of yours. Heh.

While size does matter, if you're willing to explore all the other non-size-oriented facets of sex, there's no limit to what kind of pleasure u can find.

Then again, I'm pregnant, and at the moment, all it takes is a good stiff wind. Bwahaha.

7/14/2007 6:48:21 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

sayplease
Atlanta, GA

Yes, size does matter. Unfortunely I have not had anything outside of the average penis size and I have to say I wish every night for more...... alot more.

7/14/2007 6:50:27 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

Hell watch the guys here all running to get a ruler...lol.

7/14/2007 6:52:08 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

yanisa1
Tonkawa, OK

Ok by popular demand, I will whip it out and the ladies can messure it.....lol

7/14/2007 7:09:47 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

ltrminded
Stroudsburg, PA

OK!!!!

Start naming sizes guys!!!! We want to know!!

OMG!!! hehehehe

7/14/2007 7:14:47 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

STFU ALEX STFU
Lol.

7/14/2007 7:28:04 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

100mrmom
Lakeland, FL

i cant find a woman big enough for me to crawl back in because i dont like out here the question goes both ways

[Edited 7/14/2007 7:30:17 PM]

7/14/2007 7:37:46 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

angelkissedu
Martinsburg, WV

I think most ladies will agree its all about the girth guys, do you agree ladies???

7/14/2007 7:41:44 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

mpg
Clio, AL

Do not measure. I register it on a lady's moan or scream meter....... Someone said earler that 2 or 3 inches around was good for them. I think they need to remeasure. I think I was that, when I was born. If you meant 3 wide, then you belong in the movies...........................

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21