Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames con

Paid internet sites have a tendency to have members that are committed to essentially meeting folks in actual life, since it is a financial investment. nova scotia singles The Preferred Membership is about $30 for a month, $60 for three months, or $90 for 6 months and allows you to send unlimited links and set stricter filters. So, on line important other could be just a sign up away. is saphrina legit You can retain chatting immediately after that if both of you like another, but the thought is to concentrate on just one particular person at a time, so you can see if a additional lasting connection is probable.

megapwrsonals

As opposed to other on line dating internet sites for totally free trumingle is a good american to meet thousands of excellent singles card get started new relationships. dating in orange park florida In terms of the gal high quality, on par with tinder, but much better than okcupid. To start, if you re applying a dating app, do not inform them. how to deactivate adult friend finder The community director came and broke up the argument, but that wasn t the final time I d see TK.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/27/2007 11:08:25 AM LADIES does size really matter??????  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

give the brother a chance to drop science. well said zow

6/27/2007 11:10:25 AM LADIES does size really matter??????  

burnedonce
Duncan, OK

hey stilwater, got any pics to prove that ???????/

6/27/2007 11:13:24 AM LADIES does size really matter??????  

zowwy
Toledo, OH

his pic is proof...still got his splash goggles on...LOL

6/27/2007 11:14:30 AM LADIES does size really matter??????  

burnedonce
Duncan, OK

stilwater, u say u had a few pass out ??????? Where is my shovel, its getting deep in here.

6/27/2007 11:20:43 AM LADIES does size really matter??????  

burnedonce
Duncan, OK

bpd, yeah, the thread is still going on , some just waiting to hear the right answer.

6/27/2007 11:29:54 AM LADIES does size really matter??????  

melbie7769
Grand Junction, CO

OK i really think i'm gonna be a little sick now feeling faint ewwwwwwwwwwww!!!

As A Lady I'm gonna Say This NO SIZE DOESNT REALLY MATTER UNLESS THEIR HOLE IS SO BLOWN OUT THEY HAVE TO HAVE A SUMMER SAUSAGE TO FEEL ANYTHING AND WELL I KNOW HOW TO RESPECT MY BODY AND DON'T LIKE THE THOUGHT OF HAVING TO BE FIST F*CKED TO HAVE ANY FUN so I'm cool with the average size, besides My Ex husband was blessed but didn't know how to use any more than i know how to use a damn chain saw so that was uck!! I would rather have someone that has talent than girth and distance!!!

6/27/2007 11:30:59 AM LADIES does size really matter??????  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

nice! i cant believe u just wrote that

6/27/2007 11:32:55 AM LADIES does size really matter??????  

melbie7769
Grand Junction, CO

ROFLMAO well somebody had to say it

6/27/2007 11:39:20 AM LADIES does size really matter??????  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

fist f*cked fist f*cked............LMMFAO omg ahhahahahahahahahhhhhhhhahahahahahahhahahahahahaha i never herd of fist f*ck

6/27/2007 11:41:12 AM LADIES does size really matter??????  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

who mentioned about fist f*cking?????

6/27/2007 12:21:59 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

zowwy
Toledo, OH

Were did all that come from Melbie??? Depth read??? put your favorite toy in all the way in,mark it, pull it out and measure mark to tip, what's so EWW about that???

[Edited 6/27/2007 12:30:06 PM]

6/27/2007 12:27:58 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

melbie7769
Grand Junction, CO

I don't know just had to be said plus i just don't think it shoulda took 5 pages for someone to say it but it did ROFLMAO

It seems that there are men out there that are finding the women with caves and then they become self conscience about themselves when there is really nothing wrong with them but their choice in the woman they brought home, so what i'm tryin to say jus cuz one chic is like the grand canyon doesn't me all chics are like that stop and pick one that doesn't seem so easy and maybe the hole won't be so blown out!!!

6/27/2007 12:29:56 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

im feelin ya melbie i dated a girl and it was like waving a corn dog in the astrodome. and she was like 5,1" and 110 i was like what the hell

6/27/2007 12:35:51 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

melbie7769
Grand Junction, CO

Yeah well i have a comment on that one but i'm gonna leave that one alone walt!!!

But i will say this if you put your finger in a woman and you have to move your hand to feel the sides then I would say that you probably dont wanna go in there unless your tryin to see how many rings will fall out ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

6/27/2007 12:37:05 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

i also dated a milker, now thats the shit

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21