Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookups special police

And since then, we ve been talking, but we haven t been in a position to talk about how that has produced me really feel or impacted me. singles club saskatoon With so lots of choices, you can pick the greatest on line dating web page for your demographics, dating objectives, spending budget, and time constraints. SHE SAID– My husband encountered this on a fair quantity of dates pre me. doublelist missoula Kari and Chris have been collectively for ten years now, married for seven, and have 3 wonderful youngsters.

skip the games

I didn t anticipate to like a dating app, but this one particular is way distinct than the rest. craigslist personal charlotte Michael Klein arrived in New York on Sunday from his household near Jerusalem. At one particular point he said to me I could marry you. where did girls from backpage go In 2015, a New York Occasions report about the study and the inquiries many of which were really intimate and individual went viral.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/22/2007 2:42:17 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

soultrynights
San Clemente, CA

angel 69 i think u have the small d*ck complex.. so quit dissing my freinds u d*ck head

8/22/2007 2:43:51 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

mike969
Deridder, LA

I like your opinon woman...

8/22/2007 2:44:03 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

angelo69
Littleton, CO

I DONT NEED TO TALK ABOUT MY SIZE,,,,,,,FEMALES NEED TO STOP F*CKING EVERYTHING AROUND AND THEY WOULDNT BE CRYING ABOUT THE SIZE,,,,,,,,,,TRUTH HURTS BABY....WE GUYS DONT HAVE THAT PROBLEM HHHHAAAAA

8/22/2007 2:44:15 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

kirota
Webster City, IA

Soul, what part of the shift was yours made. Thanks Shine. Damn does he think he is part of the p*ssy patrol?

What ever. Maybe the only women that will have you are the sluts who f*cked every d*ck of every size. Beleive it or not some women have self respect and haven't let every d*ck that has a d*ck come visit.

U need to learn how to spar better. You need to ask syngar for some pointers on how to battle.

[Edited 8/22/2007 2:47:16 PM]

8/22/2007 2:47:34 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

soultrynights
San Clemente, CA

it mustve been at the end cuz they threw the mold away

8/22/2007 2:48:32 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

angelo69
Littleton, CO

SEE TRUTH HURTS BABY.......ALL FEMALES WERE BORN WITH SMALL VARGINAS AND FEMALES COULDNT EVEN HANDLE A 3 INCH.....NOW YOUR F*CKING EVERYTHING AROUND,,,,NOW FEMALES WANT TO BLAME GUYS FOR THE SIZE,,,FEMALES WOULDNT HAVE THAT PROBLEM IF THEY WERENT OUT THERE,,F*CKING EVERYTHING AROUND .....

8/22/2007 2:53:11 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

kirota
Webster City, IA

Hey, I've only had sex with 3 men. I don't sleep with everything around. How the hell would you know if we could handle three inches. Are you speaking of experience? Don't tell me about size. If some aren't born with bigger holes than others why is it that some who have married the first person they had sex with still can't give birth. When you have a vagina step up and plead your case, until then keep looking for the p*ssy that can only handle 3 inches.

8/22/2007 2:58:32 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

angelo69
Littleton, CO

YOU COULDNT HANDLE 3 INCHIS WHEN YOU WAS PROBLY IN YOUR TEEN BABY,,,,GO TILL THAT BUULLSHIT STORY TO SOME RETARD,I WAS IN MY TEENS AT ONE TIME,,,AND SHE COULDNT HANDLE MY BIGG STALLION BABY,,,IM SHORE YOU HAD KNOW PROBLEMS WITH ANY SIZE,,,,CUSS YOUR SHIT IS ALL WIDE AND DEEPPP

8/22/2007 3:01:50 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

rain_or_shine
Columbia, SC

Oh now this is good, Soul come help, baby....show him what a real penis looks like.....LOL

8/22/2007 3:07:22 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

OH DAMN!!!!
Lol.

8/22/2007 3:09:44 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

striker29527
London, KY

angelo69, you may want to lay off of the steroids if you only have 3 inches

starting to sound like roid rage to me!

I'm only 3 inches when hard, but I have a 6 inch bump covered tongue and can breath through my ears!!

8/22/2007 3:16:26 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

doitplease
Cookeville, TN

maybe angelo69 needs a nice midget girlfriend lol.

8/22/2007 3:18:10 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

rain_or_shine
Columbia, SC

oh shit stricker, come to me babay...lol

8/22/2007 3:18:40 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

doitplease
Cookeville, TN

i know a hot dwarf i can hook you up with

8/22/2007 3:19:41 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

rain_or_shine
Columbia, SC

your crazy dude, I like you....LOL

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21