Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

magepersonal

At this point, I genuinely do not want to argue, so I just stand and tell him to have a great day. orlando senior dating sites This was the period of the Js—I don t don t forget the names of all the guys I slept with that year, but I know at least some had been called John, Jonny, Jesse, Jake. The initial date I went on with my now fiancé ended up with all our mates tagging along too. doublelist clarksville tn She s quite cool.

www rubmaps

These are not the manufactured dates you see on most reality shows. chula vista singles Magavi. You can feel safe and comfy by interacting with other singles from your own residence or other private settings. buzz bumble tv show If you are a youngster stick to the true planet.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/26/2007 10:27:33 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

allinthedo
Tracy, CA

about 7 1/2-8 1/4 no more no less

6/26/2007 10:27:44 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

xsoundedmindx
Williston, SC

Right on Metu!

Oh this is wrong... I feel so guilty... about not feeling guilty

6/26/2007 10:28:34 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

xsoundedmindx
Williston, SC

Marry me?

6/26/2007 10:30:43 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

allinthedo
Tracy, CA

You will find someone that will satisfy you one day. That will be the same person that will put a smile on your face and and make you not want to take whatever pills you take. when that happens i hope to hear from you so you can say "you told me so"!

6/26/2007 10:33:53 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

metu
Dahlonega, GA

I love it when a guy measures his shit in 1/8ths. Shows confidence! Lol

6/26/2007 10:37:39 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

allinthedo
Tracy, CA

The only problem i have ran into is with women that have what i would consider a "shallow" vagina. The two don't match and it kind of hurts both people because i want to put it all in and then shes saying ouch like half way.

6/26/2007 10:39:22 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

would you ladies consider a boa penis way too large?

6/26/2007 10:42:11 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

metu
Dahlonega, GA

OUCH is nice, & a very good theory! Never knew about a "shallow" woman!?!

6/26/2007 10:46:24 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

i nick named my penis, his new name is the boapena hehhehe get it boa penis

6/26/2007 10:48:16 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

xsoundedmindx
Williston, SC

Thanks All.
I hope you're right.

The meds are also for something else, though.

But you're awesome
You really really are.

/hallmark moment

[Edited 6/26/2007 10:50:16 PM]

6/26/2007 10:59:54 PM LADIES does size really matter??????  

allinthedo
Tracy, CA

No problem. You are greatly appreciated. remember if you have no one else to talk to you can hit me up. I only know what you've told me and i have no reason to judge. Happiness comes at different times for everyone. If it makes you feel and better i am a few years older than you and im on here doing the same thing you are. Im not happy with my life but i make the best of it. Having all these cool people on here to talk to is a plus.

6/27/2007 5:01:33 AM LADIES does size really matter??????  

burnedonce
Duncan, OK

As long , pun intended, as u make me keep saying ez big guy , Im good.

6/27/2007 9:11:37 AM LADIES does size really matter??????  

bpd601
Mulberry, FL

Is This thing STILL Going ???

6/27/2007 10:32:52 AM LADIES does size really matter??????  

stilwater4u
Riverview, FL

well, ive found some shallow holes and some real tight ones .Ive eaven found a fue that were real deep but ive never found a woman I couldant make flow like a river some a little harder than others but all in all ive never had a woman complain that it wasant great.
If you know how to please a woman you dont need a giant, im blessed with both length and width .However my greatest complament from ladies is my lips toungue and magic fingers !its called making love not sex no two ladies are the same ,but all of them will flow like a river if you do it right and they will shake and quiver ,and eaven have had a fue pass out .If you think im lyin you have never had fantastic love made with you .It takes trust and knowing what she wants and needs .

6/27/2007 11:07:02 AM LADIES does size really matter??????  

zowwy
Toledo, OH

Its how you use it and all that yes, but like 'allinthedo' said bout hitting bottom, it can hurt, so finding or matching length with depth is the trick. Sounds funny to say but I feel fortunate to not be too long at 7" which has always been just right (lightly hitting bottom)for the few partners I've been with. If too long, then pelvic contact won't happen(clitoris stimulated by contact from partners pubic bone)makeing stimulation with fingers or other needed. There are micro to large vaginas and micro to large penises, so if everyone listed there accurate measurements and what they hope to find, it would help narrow down the list of possible partners, providing size matters to you. And I will say I do like to be all in sometimes, hehehe. I have never seen a woman give a depth measurement, HMMMMMMM !

OK, ladies, how about some depth readings. LOL. Inquireing mens minds want to know. Or is that a hole other thread topic? LOL

Zowwy

[Edited 6/27/2007 12:19:54 PM]

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21