Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

men for men hookups

What ever your needs may possibly be, there is someone waiting for you ideal now. single women in ms Pick the suitable ice breaker queries for dating suit the mood or circumstance well. 1st dates are supposed to be fun and light so keep in mind to keep your inquiries on the down low but make sure that it helps you get to know your date far better. meet me app for laptop Most are location primarily based meaning they connect with persons who are close to you which increases the possible for a actual life meeting with a stranger.

listcrawler

With much more Indians subscribing to on the internet dating apps, firms are aiming to roll out a host of attributes in the days to come. women seeking men la ca You can specify languages and dating is what the internet site proposes. Just after about 30 seconds, a automobile stops, the doors open and two ‘hood hunting guys inform me to hop in. megacon orlando speed dating Her perform has appeared in Outdoors Magazine, Washington City Paper, DCist, and PoPVille.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/21/2011 2:08:13 PM Liberal and Conspiracies  
dilly22
Port Saint Lucie, FL
43, joined Jun. 2011

I am a bit of a conspiracy theorist, I noticed that most people who do tend to question the facts around a lot of our countries history and events that shaped us tend to be liberals. Is it because we are more intelligent than our republican counterparts? Is it because we are more inquisitive? Or am I alone and wearing a tin foil hat out in the wilderness?

For example, almost every war we have been involved in was based upon lies. From the Maine incident in the spanish american war, to the zimmerman memos in world war I, to the attack on pearl harbor that we were aware of, to the gulf of tonkin incident in vietnam, to the lies that surrounded the domestic attacks up to and including 9/11

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/21/2011 9:02:12 PM Liberal and Conspiracies  

mischiefmanaged
Over 2,000 Posts (3,153)
Bellevue, WA
48, joined Jul. 2010

the "liberal" personality is less based on fear. It doesn't seem like it but the "conservative" personality type has more fear, or primal drives, than you'd assume. So a person who has a little more fear pushing the boat, so to speak, is going to head in different directions.

Neither personality is better than the other. we need both for a well rounded world and societies. they just need to learn how to work together.

6/22/2011 12:29:19 PM Liberal and Conspiracies  
dilly22
Port Saint Lucie, FL
43, joined Jun. 2011

im not talking about being fearful, I am talking about questioning the government, questioning "facts" or questioning what we are told to believe.

For example, when people from fox news run on the air about how we are a christian nation founded by christian values it is the farthest thing from the truth. We were founded by deists, not Christians. Yet people tend to believe those lies. It would be like going on left wing talk and saying something crazy and saying it over and over again until people think its the truth. Something like HIV only infects those who don't believe that Barney is a real purple dinosaur.

6/23/2011 9:28:46 PM Liberal and Conspiracies  

mischiefmanaged
Over 2,000 Posts (3,153)
Bellevue, WA
48, joined Jul. 2010

it's kind of a deep point. if you don't try it on you're going to miss a lot. but whatever.

look, as a hypnotist I essentially change people's reality. I've done some really cool, sometimes crazy shit. like attaching the feeling of orgasm to candy, so they get a thrill whenever they have it. Or removing sadness and anger from their life, so the next day it's like they woke on a different planet. you can't do that without knowing how people function in their little bubbles.

9/24/2011 4:39:56 PM Liberal and Conspiracies  
roebuckdaddy
Spartanburg, SC
52, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from mischiefmanaged:
the "liberal" personality is less based on fear. It doesn't seem like it but the "conservative" personality type has more fear, or primal drives, than you'd assume. So a person who has a little more fear pushing the boat, so to speak, is going to head in different directions.

Neither personality is better than the other. we need both for a well rounded world and societies. they just need to learn how to work together.

Very good response!

I think that people who at least question things, whether we believe or disbelieve in a potential conspiracy, probably are a little more intelligent than those who blindly accept what we are told is TRUTH

9/24/2011 6:09:37 PM Liberal and Conspiracies  

mischiefmanaged
Over 2,000 Posts (3,153)
Bellevue, WA
48, joined Jul. 2010

As we grow up we create filters for which we filter reality. The closest word to this is "perspective". But that term is very simplistic. It implies choice.

Here's an example. Occasionally people ask me to help them with anxiety our something using hypnosis. I dont actually use hypnosis, I use something based on neuro research but they dont know that. Anyway, I determine what creates a perspective/filter that pushes then into their anxiety response. Or whatever issue they have. Then I replace it with something more useful.

So one minute they are fearful and anxious (or whatever), then they flip to something completely different. They dont have conscious control over this. They also believe it's just "who they are", which is bullshit. Regardless, it shapers how they interact with the works and perceive it.

So, one example- how we perceive other people. A progressive/liberal may feel a sense of connection when considering other people. A regressive/conservative may feel a tiny bit of fear when considering other people. So the progressive would think of people as an asset; a regressive would think of them as a liability.

9/25/2011 12:31:47 PM Liberal and Conspiracies  
roebuckdaddy
Spartanburg, SC
52, joined Sep. 2011

What a very enlightened response.

9/26/2011 1:17:51 AM Liberal and Conspiracies  

mischiefmanaged
Over 2,000 Posts (3,153)
Bellevue, WA
48, joined Jul. 2010

thanks. Our differences are part evolution and part habit. It doesn't matter if you believe in evolution or not. If you don't, it's just easier to pretend. The actual physical structure of the brain implies there is. And in the end what's most important is how the brain works.

The brain consists of different layers. The difference between us and other animals is we have a higher capacity for abstract thinking. We can consider the future, feel conviction about beliefs that define our reality, imagine things that are not there etc. This is because we have a new layer to our brain that other animals do not. Other animals, primarily are stuck with just the 4 F's- fight, flight/freeze, food, and procreation. Below that layer is instincts, and regular maintenance of the body.

What I have noticed about progressives is they often bump up to the creative/adaptive layer of the brain, the new evolutionary addition to our brain, when presented with issues. When something requires action they bump down and do what needs to be done.

Conservatives tend to bump down to the lower evolutionary levels of the brain. Mother nature makes additions to the brain but doesn't clean up older versions. They're often quite useful anyway...

If you take a look at a comparison of values between progressives and conservatives they are often polar opposites. If you add extra columns to where these tendencies occur in the brain then everything becomes much clearer.

Here's one that's a foundation for many beliefs:
progressive- people's nature is intrinsically good. To maintain a belief that they are you have to be stuck in the creative/adaptive area of the brain.
conservative- people are a mix of good and evil (putting it simplistically). To maintain a perspective of "evil" you have to be stuck in a lower area of the brain.

But the values and the locations the thinking occurs inside the brain are consistent. btw I think they are both right and both wrong.

9/26/2011 9:27:46 AM Liberal and Conspiracies  
roebuckdaddy
Spartanburg, SC
52, joined Sep. 2011

I think for anyone of reasonable intelligence to deny that at least some form of evolutions exists & has existed is pure foolishness.

It's a damn shame I don't live in WA. You seem like a cool person I'd love to have as a friend. Here in SC...unfortunately known locally as the Buckle of the Bible Belt, intellectual evolution seems to have missed quite a few.

I live in a state where we open-minded, progressives are thought of as UNPATRIOTIC. Yeah, whatever! I served my country in the Navy but my politics do not happen to conform to the overwhelming majority of my fellow Carolinians.