Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup burlington vt

She says she did not hear from him till he showed back up a few weeks later. farmington ct dating Neil says he learned to inform an individual he has cancer on the initially date, then adjust the topic with a query in turn, the date would often open up to him. On the internet dating is an successful way to construct new relationships and locate other people with similar interests. russian girl x ray vision To my delight, he was even far more fun and vibrant in individual.

local hookup

I want to please him and make him pleased. burlington iowa dating sites I don t want that, Max says. I struggle being in a job, friendship, circumstances, etc. easiest site to get laid Never ever just recommend meeting for drinks doing that will torpedo your possibilities of results.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

7/18/2007 12:08:59 PM do u believe in the big bang  

loverboy2007
Edinburg, PA

Why no answer from Jewelz?

7/18/2007 12:28:09 PM do u believe in the big bang  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

jewlez probably gave up

7/18/2007 12:36:42 PM do u believe in the big bang  

loverboy2007
Edinburg, PA

Well just a few questions and points I’d like to put out there…mostly pointed to Jewelz in hope of an evolved conversation……lets see if its possible…..If the Bible and religion are just control mechanisms to keep us small minded genetically manipulated slaves in line then where are our masters? Why are we working for them? Second if the Bible is just a means of inducing fear in man then why aren’t more of our controllers using it? Or is it just a bunch of garbled misinterpreted information passed down from our early mindless ancestors? Where are these supper beings? What do they really need simple minded creatures like us for? I mean if they have the technology for interstellar travel (and from your understanding have had it for thousands of years) don’t you think they would have the technology to genetically manipulate someone a little closer to them…..ummm like maybe on there own damn planet? Maybe build machines to do there work? I laughed most of the way thru these posts. What you’re telling others to not do with the Bible you do the same with your information. Why do you believe it? Because it’s been proven…..when? I like reading all of it, I’m a big sci-fi fan and sci-fact as well…..lol. I do know this one fact……the only time anyone will know if the Bible is true is at our death. Also from my limited suppressed left brained robotic state…lol… I’ve yet to read, or hear, or watched anything about a supper race that we are working for. I know it’s a secret but why? This mighty race of aliens with the intelligence to travel to and from our planet and genetically manipulate us thousands of years before we could wipe our own asses is hiding from us pea brains now? What? Why? I respect your beliefs and as you and I have proven we can shoot holes in each others theory all day and night. I’ve chosen to believe in a Loving God and I wish people would stop plucking what they want out of the Bible to disprove it. I can and will listen to anyone who wants to share their ideas, I don’t expect them to believe what I believe and they should show the same courtesy. I simply agree that we disagree, what’s the harm in that?

And someone stated its ok to attack others but not ok to attack a Christian. Christians are being attack constantly, and trust me if every Christian vanished tomorrow the attacks wouldn’t end it would just go to someone else.

7/18/2007 12:41:06 PM do u believe in the big bang  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

right right you make a great point i would like to see jewlz answer that myself

7/18/2007 5:41:33 PM do u believe in the big bang  

incarnatewings
Kingston, ON

How can one poke holes in "perfection"?
Why is respectful discussion lumped in with the term "bashing"?
Why is constant disregard and challenging of others beliefs, by quoting the beliefs soley of Christians, not viewed as "bashing"?

7/18/2007 6:34:54 PM do u believe in the big bang  

liberalminded
Gilbert, AZ

This is for loverboys questions.
First off I don't believe in aliens or any of that stuff.

Your masters are the leaders of your religion. The way you work for them is that you go to church listen to them tell you how to live so you go to heaven.(a nice placebo)
You then go spreading the word of your god getting others to convert or believe in your
religion(remember the more people you got the more power you got)Thats why politicans and presidents(here in the U.S) say there honest christians to get the christian vote.
Thats just one example there's plenty more.

Now your controlers are using you today. Like saying homosexuals are wrong. Abortion is
wrong. Drinking and having premarital sex is wrong. They tell you this and automatically
you gotta follow it. If your not against it you'll be look at as hyporite. So they set standards and you got to meet the qualifications.

This could go on but I can't type to long about one thing cuz I'll get bored.

7/18/2007 6:39:01 PM do u believe in the big bang  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

actually liberal loverboy is not that far off base

[Edited 7/18/2007 7:06:01 PM]

7/18/2007 6:46:28 PM do u believe in the big bang  

liberalminded
Gilbert, AZ

Why bass?

7/18/2007 7:07:48 PM do u believe in the big bang  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

liek the bible says that drinking,homosexuality,abortions(well it does not use the exact word abortion ),and premarital sex they are wrong our master is one Jesus the son of the living God who came and died for the sins of the world

[Edited 7/18/2007 7:09:31 PM]

7/18/2007 7:09:00 PM do u believe in the big bang  

liberalminded
Gilbert, AZ

Yeah bass the bile!hahahahahahahahahahaahahahah

7/18/2007 7:10:16 PM do u believe in the big bang  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

you better look again

7/18/2007 7:15:55 PM do u believe in the big bang  

liberalminded
Gilbert, AZ

Why did edit bass it was so much better calling the bible bile.hahaha

Anyway like I said what they preach in the chuches is what comes out the
bible. Your just the kinda guy they like blind faith doesn't question just falls in line. You may not agree with me bass but I respect you for standing for what you believe in. We both got faith bass we just faith in different things.

7/18/2007 7:17:38 PM do u believe in the big bang  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

i edited because i had to i left out the second b which i see you notice very easily

7/18/2007 9:05:35 PM do u believe in the big bang  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

The Creator of an infinite universe is not so small minded to think it is evil to ask questions. I love discussing interesting subjects about the heavens and afterlife and the Creator.

7/19/2007 10:32:56 AM do u believe in the big bang  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

well now tha tis interesting indeed although as afterlife goes there really is not any the bible and i can very easily prove it again and again says that we are in our graves when we die and the breath of life that God gave us returns to him if you would like to know more i started a thread about death

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11